Facilitate all business affairs, including Human Resources, Public Relations, generating new business, contract negotiation, Sourcing Contractors, Social Media Marketing, Scheduling, Payroll, Taxes, Bookkeeping, Accounting and nurturing effective Business Relationships. Identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities and processes. Established the company from nothing, to generating an annual revenue of $50,000. Recruiter, recruiting manager, recruit, senior recruiter, human resources management, HR manager, Senior Human Resources Generalist, employee relations, Senior human resources manager, HR Business Partner, HRBP, human resources business partner, human resources consultant, consulting, onboarding, full cycle recruiting, human resources executive, employee engagement, senior human resources manager, talent acquisition, coaching, SPHR, senior professional in human resources, organization, entrepreneur, risk management consultant, best practices, create, performance management, contractor, contract
- Small Business Owner, Human Resources Executive at SNELL REMODEL SERVICES
- Human Resources Director at CHRISTAR
- Small Business Co-Owner at KIDZRAIL
- Human Resources Consultant at SELF EMPLOYED
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Christian Education
* Overall accountability for Department of Human Resources including budget and metrics. Implemented HR policy always with an eye to the organization's core values, company culture and broader objectives. * Verified HR policy compliance with Corporation guidelines and Local, State and Federal laws including team member FMLA and return to work plans, HIPAA, ADA, EEOC, WC and unemployment claims. * Acted as face of human resources/employee relations specialist: Coached executive and department managers in succession planning, disciplinary action, progress reviews and team member dismissal. Counseled team members regarding career development and personal situations. * Developed, administered and evaluated HR programs such as Onboarding, Open Enrollment, Ongoing Management of Benefits, Team Member Appreciation and Recognition Programs, Financial Coaching and Crisis Counseling. * Supervised and executed objective performance reviews and yearly evaluations of 180 team members. Highlighted coaching opportunities and prospects for future development. * Integrated high performance expectations into everyday business practices, such as Customer First Philosophy and Performance Based Compensation. * Conduct internal investigations related to theft, sexual harassment and sensitive team issues. * Developed training materials for Executive Management Team to improve behavioral interviewing skills. * Drafted and updated documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal and employment offer forms. * Executed recruiting events, sourced internet resumes, attended job/college fairs to encourage best-qualified candidates to apply. Conducted interviews to assess candidate qualifications including personality and work ethic. * Strong organization, analytical and problem-solving skills. Honest, empathetic and supportive personal skills. Comfortable working in a high visibility role. * Proven Leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively connect managers and team members.
- Human Resources Executive/Manager at Target Corporation
- Study Abroad Program Coordinator at Center for International Education, University of Wisconsin
- Store Manager/Human Resources at New York and Company
- Employment Specialist/Job Coach at Individuals with Disabilities
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Science - Social Science
- Associate of Social Science - Social Science
Responsible for analyzing recruitment methods and techniques to assure a streamline of day-to-day operations, completing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for data analysis, and evaluating all procedures for any discrepancies and inefficiencies.
• Oversee the sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, and candidate management, such as offer preparation and job advertisements.
• Serve as a liaison between regional recruiters, local properties, and corporate to discuss job board performances and obtain objectives.
• Effectively train new staff members in compliance of company policies and procedures.
• Manage the human resource aspects and resources, while maintaining a budget within guidelines.
• Work with fellow team members during the recruiting marketing and advertising process that includes the production of flyers, career fair coordination, marketing collateral, and social media monitoring.
- Human Resources - Executive Director at CAPSS
- Senior Corporate Recruiter at K-Force Staffing JPMC
- Recruiter (Seasonal) at HER Staffing
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Unit Secretary at Longview Regional Medical Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
Maintained employee records Update HR databases Prepared paperwork for HR policies and procedures Coordinated with HR project managers, attended meetings and training seminars Collaborated with the Recuriter job ads on careers pages and processed incoming resumes Managed the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly Prepared reports and presentations for internal communications
- Human Resources Executive Assistant at Executive Touch
- Handyman/Helper at Managed by Q
- Rental Sales Agent at Avis Budget Group
- Limousine Chauffeur at My Limo
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - computers and Microsoft
• Support the recruiting team with scheduling interviews; communicate with internal and external candidates, making travel arrangements for out of state candidates, and work in Outlook to track hiring manager's calendars to schedule meetings, interviews, conference calls & video calls.
• Serve as point person for issues regarding employee benefits, payroll, benefits, retirement accounts, FMLA and disability claims.
• Resolve benefit related issues for employees by acting as a liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
• Coordinate background checks and clearances for new hires. Onboarding on UltiPro. Maintain of personnel files.
• Assist in making appropriate changes in HR/Payroll System UltiPro relating to employees' benefit, personal information and qualifying life event changes.
• Process monthly invoices and check requests for benefits vendors in a timely and accurate manner using Microsoft AX and Medius Flow.
• Request contracts using Axxerion. Project coordinator for the company's Learning Management System.
• Manage day-to-day operations of the Wayne office including coordination and interaction with building management and vendor management.
• Provide administrative support to the SVP of Human Resources in terms of meeting requests, calendar management, travel arrangements, and expense reports using Concur.
• Assist in managing and coordinating events, both internally and externally, including off-site events including room block, transportation, shipping materials, point of contact between attendees and event organizer.
- Human Resources Executive Assistant at Radius Health, Inc., Biotechnology
- Center Manager at Global Workplace
- Sr. Client Services Representative at
- Legal Assistant at Wiitala & Contole, PA Attorneys at Law
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Hotel Management
- Human Resources certification - Human Resources
Assist Executive Director and Director of Human Resources in managing all aspects of the Center's daily operations and public
relations/marketing campaign while demonstrating the highest degree of ethics and confidentiality.
• Worked closely with the District's Board of Commissioners and Executive Director to ensure renewal of 10-year millage
• Strategize, implement, and manage all aspects of the agency's social media marketing and community engagement campaigns
• Create and manage agency's social media accounts, promoting public awareness and consistently increasing followers/engagement
• Designed and implemented agency's first HRIS-based recruiting platform, reducing onboarding timeframe by 2+ weeks, and automating metrics for employee turnover, growth, diversity, etc.
• Lead all facets of employee onboarding, including multiple pre-employment requirements, scheduling 3-week training, benefits administration, and presentation of agency policy & procedure manuals
• Create and implement strategic recruitment initiatives including marketing employment opportunities, job fair presentations, and ensuring agency's mission is consistent, clear, and presented to target demographic
• Manage third-party recruitment platforms, such as Indeed and ZipRecruiter, ensuring cost effectiveness, applicant conversions, and consistent generation of ideal candidate pool
• Optimized job descriptions to include key words and titles leading to a 75% increase in qualified applicants
• Event planning and coordination for regional training conferences, employee engagement events, and community outreach programs
• Design and implement all personnel file/policy administration management systems for current and previous employees
• Interact with outside agencies and individuals on behalf of the Florida Parishes Juvenile Justice District, the Commission, Executive Director, and Leadership Team
- Assistant Director of Human Resources / Executive Assistant at Florida Parishes Juvenile Detention Center
- Interim Director of Administration / Human Resources at Florida Parishes Juvenile Detention Center
- Operations Assistant / PREA Coordinator at Florida Parishes Juvenile Detention Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- - Bachelor of Arts, Sociology
Facilitated new hire orientation for new employees and contractors, providing discreet and confidentiality of personal documents.
➢ Prepared and maintained employee new hire packets and ensures accurate and timely completion of new hire process and paperwork. Administered HR policies and procedures. Maintained and tracked employee files, I-9 and organizational charts. Coordinated and monitor background check and screening processes. Participated in administrative staff meetings and seminars as necessary to represent the department.
➢ Prepared and maintained reports that were necessary to carry out the functions of the Human Resources department. Prepared periodic reports for management, as necessary and Processed and completed Remedy Request towards software applications and Konos for new hire onboarding for employees.
➢ Entered purchase requisitions in PeopleSoft Financials for contractors and software upgrades, monitored approvals, sourcing to purchase orders which allowed receiving against vendor's vouchers once verified for payment for contract employees.
➢ Generated and distributed JIRA and Dovetail reports on a weekly basis. Set up associates with necessary access to iCommunity, JIRA and Dovetail.
➢ Maintained and regulate monthly PTO schedule in PeopleSoft Financials and Microsoft Project Online for monthly reconciliation with Kronos and Clarity
➢ Processed monthly billing/reconciliation for Healthcare companies; Humana and CoreSource; Processed and reviewed expense reports
➢ Provided executive-level administrative support to the Vice President and direct reports with a demonstrated ability to improvise
➢ Acted as liaison between Building Management, DST Corporate Reality department coordinated hiring of and managing security. Also acted as a liaison between all impacted department to ensure proper communication
➢ Coordinated and maintained all aspects of the office; towards facility management with assistance in office equipment and events.
- Human Resources Executive Assistant / Office Manager at DST Health Solutions
- Executive Assistant at Johnson Distributors
- Intake Specialist / Customer Service at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Human Resources Executive Assistant at General Motors World Headquarters
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Independent Consultant Serve as Head of Human Resources functions for multiple clients. Evaluate and resolve complex HR issues within fast-paced and multi-national business environments. Implement and manage HR systems, policies, and programs across 20 countries in the areas of Project Management, Organizational Design and Restructure, Performance Management, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee and Customer Relations, Compliance. Partner with Leadership to support and implement effective strategies to attain organizational objectives.
- Human Resources Executive at
- Vice President, Global Human Resources at Clinipace Worldwide
- Vice President, Human Resources at Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- Vice President, Human Resources and Administration at BTI, Telecommunication Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Management and Human Relations
Direct and manage human resource operations in the areas of compensation, benefits, employee relations, recruitment and employee relations. Lead human resource representative for City bargaining team for policy and wage negotiation of Police and Firefighter contracts. Major Accomplishments:
• Designed and implemented new market based compensation plan.
• Reorganization of business units.
• Lead member of executive operation and efficiency team.
• Successfully negotiated wages for Police and Firefighter contracts.
• Developed job consolidation project that reduced jobs by 62%.
- Human Resources Executive at City of Corpus Christi Texas
- Vice President of Operations at Green Tag Incorporated
- Corporate Human Resources Director at AT&T
- Human Resources Director at HeatlhChoice, Incorporated
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Behavioral Science
- Bachelor Degree - Human Relations
Customer Service, Human Resources, Payroll, Accounting, Insurance and Vendor relations, Certified Tax professional, Health Care, Prepare daily/weekly/ monthly management reports, set up Interviews, fill job requisitions, Interview candidates- Behavioral response interview, Update Taleo application tracking system, on boarding and new employee orientations,schedule and assist in new hire training for each department and role, monitor online new hire training and professional improvement courses for completion, payroll, scheduling, benefit questions, terminations
- Human Resources Executive Administrative Associate at Macy's
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - management
- Associates of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts