Kronospan, LLC (Eastaboga, AL) (January 2017 – Present)
Human Resources / Executive Assistant
• Recruiting and Onboarding Processes
• Employee Performance Appraisals (for 375 staff members)
• Organizing Seminar Training
• Coordinate Employee Relations Processes including Service Awards
• Coordinate Community Involvement Processes including Charitable Donations
• Domestic & International Travel & Travel Budgeting for all Kronospan Employees / Executives
• VISA Processing
• Travel Related Vendor Negotiations
• T & E Reports for all Kronospan Employees to Insure Adherence to Company Policy
• Event Coordination
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Training (Updated 2018), Powerpoint, Outlook
• Talent Acquisition Software
• Executive Production Reports
• Contractor Onboarding
• Executive Scheduling / Planning
- Human Resources / Executive Assistant at Kronospan, LLC
- Manager at Buckhead Life Restaurant Group
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
DC 20003 Hours per week: 50+ Recently returned from a one year deployment and before that was on active duty from December 2010 to the end of the deployment. While on deployment I served as the Human Resources Executive Assistant for military members of every branch as well as civilian employees for the post that I was assigned. Provided personnel readiness assistance to Army National Guard units in Washington DC consisting of 4800 Soldiers and 300 civilians. Reviewed and researched regulations, directives, and reports pertinent to military and civilian personnel functions. Initiate and recommend actions to implement programs designed to provide optimum manning and personnel support, to include programs involving military personnel management activities. Establish and implement national guidelines and procedures as required. Assist with military and civilian personnel matters. Maintain appropriate liaison. Review personnel action requests submitted to ensure compliance with established policies and regulations. Review subordinate personnel readiness performance standards and reports. Identify challenges toward an effective personnel operation. Analyze personnel readiness problems to identify the cause and recommend solutions to challenges. Serve as technical authority to interpret regulations and policies for advice on appropriate courses of action. Advise and assist with supervisor-employee-Soldier relations, counseling, evaluation management and performance recognition, adverse actions and discipline, strength management, awards and promotions, assignments and separations, recruitment and retention, organization structure, retirement, and special actions. Perform support in database management and administrative complaints, investigations. Exercise judgment and proven methodology in completing personnel actions. Researched congressional inquiries to determine the facts and compose a managerial response. Counsel or advise key personnel of the organization and Army Reservists on benefits of the Army Reserve Program, promotional opportunities, career planning, military education, training and related subjects. Act as personal assistant for all mobilization trainers as well as maintain personnel file for trainers and deploying personnel. Perform other duties as assigned. Collateral duty consisted of being responsible for the monthly accountability of all units under the S1 office. Maintain Secret Security Clearance.
- Human Resources Executive Assistant at US Army, DC National Guard
- Training and Outreach Coordinator at SAVAS-Sexual Assault Victims Advocacy Service
- US Navy at Yeomen
- Personnel Management Specialist at US Army: 444th Personnel Service Battalion
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Plan
- Associate - Plan
Edison, NJ 2010 - Present
Founded in 1995, Birlasoft is an Information Technology firm providing services in the fields of Manufacturing and Service Industries; Banking, Financial Services and Insurance; and Commercial Salesforce.com. It is a part of the 150-year-old, multi-billion dollar CK Birla Group. The Birlasoft workforce is about 4,000 strong, with approximately 650 employees based out of the U.S.
Human Resources Executive
Responsible for creating, launching, and monitoring U.S. employee engagement initiatives, as well as coordinating with the offshore teams on current global HR initiatives and activities. Handling employee reward and recognition with Employee of the Month and Long Service Awards. Planning and launching community service activities. Working as part of a team under the Vice President of Human Resources handling onboarding and offboarding, HR policy and procedure updates and reinforcement, and compliance in all aspects, from company policies to federal laws.
• Single-handedly promoted, launched and monitored our U.S. Citizens Forum, a successful democratic platform created to engage and connect all employees across the country.
• Developed and launched the official CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) program, encouraging employees to participate in planned monthly activities with various charities and non-profit organizations.
- Human Resources Executive at BIRLASOFT INC
9 years at this Job
- Diploma - Digital Design
- Associates - Business Administration
HRM professional with experience in business administration. Detail-oriented, proficient with proven ability to maintain confidentiality exuding the highest level of integrity.
Human Resources/Executive Assistant/Accounting Assistant 2016-2018
Deerfield a Lifespace Community
• Maintain applicant tracking system database.
• Process background checks.
• Onboarding, offboarding, new hire orientation and ongoing career development trainings.
• Schedule meetings and recruit facilitators.
• Ensure compliance through monthly monitoring.
• Administrative support for executive leadership team.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for executive staff.
• Manage expense reports and corporate credit card payment processing.
• Scribe for multiple committees.
• Submit and track Foundation expenditures.
• Resolve payroll and benefit issues.
- Human Resources/Executive Assistant at Lifespace Communities
- Human Resources Assistant at Tony's Market
- Kitchen Manager at Douglas County School District
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.A. degree - Foundations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Administration & H.R. Management
An experienced and seasoned human resources executive. A strategic leader and a collaborative and cooperative team member. An expert in communication and the development of high performance organizations. A consultant and advisor to business leaders and an expert in organizational dynamics, HR design and processes. Providing HR leadership to four green-field start-up projects and two successful turn-around operations.
HR Professional Experience
V.P. Human Resources, HPPE 2018 - Present
• Production start-up - Responsible for all HR disciplines
• Strategic planning and strategy implementation
• Lean Manufacturing training and implementation
• Operational training and management coaching
• Corporate communications and community relationships
- Human Resources Executive at
- Director, Human Resources at Kumho Tire Georgia
- Director, Human Resources at CTC Plastics/Composite Technologies
- Director at Human Resources U.S.A. SBS Worldwide
1 year at this Job
- M.A. - Leadership
Supported global Vice Presidents of Health & Safety and Human Resources and their management teams. Integral
member of the Human Resources team and instrumental in its functions. Documented, input, and maintained
accurate records in both Oracle JD Edward for human resources and in HRIS system as a member of the Health,
Safety, Security, and Environmental team.
• HR contributions included: placement of temporary employees, overseeing new hire orientations, onboarding procedures, and managing the visa application process through CIBT
• Recruiting functions included: advertising of job postings, resume screening, interviewing, conducting performance reviews, maintenance of policies, procedures, and compliance, assistance with exit interviews and relaying field feedback and background check information to managers
• Administrative tasks included: calendar control, scheduling video conference calls, making travel arrangements, compiling expense reports, answering phone calls and responding to inquiries, maintaining accurate documents, filing systems, and organizational charts
• Generated and assessed monthly reports via Oracle JD Edward software (JDE)
• Planned and organized company social events for 35,000 employees as well as fundraising events, achieving goals amounting to $12,000; selected venues, negotiated contracts, and coordinated vendors
• Introduced and launched communication business continuity and disaster recovery system (VOLO), trained employees accordingly
• Authored articles for the National Safety Council magazine
- Human Resources Executive Assistant at Amec Foster Wheeler
- Executive Assistant at Axion International Holdings, Inc
- Real Estate Sales Associate at Weichert Realtors
- CPA at James M. Murray
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
• Identified store staffing needs, developed and executed all hiring, onboarding, and training initiatives from start to finish
• Recruited, assessed and screened upwards of 100 applicants weekly, conducted interviews, and presented stores with a qualified slate of applicants
• Planned and developed the most successful National Hiring Event out of 400 stores in the company with over 90 hired and onboarded over the course of 10 days
• Generated and maintained weekly schedules for 9 departments with 26 workcenters (sub- departments).
• Performed all Human Resources functions in the building, administrative and otherwise, including payroll, talent management and the handling of all conflict resolution, diversity, equity, and inclusion matters as they arise
- Human Resources Executive at Target
- Business Development/Management Intern at UNIQLO
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Retail Merchandising
Clermont, FL (Healthcare Corporate Management) Implement and manage Human Resources department development for the organization. Lead the execution of the Company's Human Resources strategies, HRIS system, policy development, and practices to facilitate the attraction, development and retention of an engaged and effective workforce. Provide leadership and expertise in understanding all aspects of HR management; counsel managers and employees on the effective application of the Company's HR policies and practices. Facilitate training and supervision on HR topics including performance management, compensation and benefits, and legal compliance.
- Human Resources Executive Office at Premier Medical Associates
- Human Resources Manager at Krausz USA Inc
- Office Manager at Premear Hearing
- Human Resources Manager at A Healing Place
5 months at this Job
- MASTERS - HUMAN RESOURCES
- BACHELORS - HUMAN SERVICES
• Manage all administrative aspects of the HR department: ◦ Must maintain knowledge of the College policy and procedures, basic employee benefits administration, new hire and termination processes and federal and state employment compliance issues. ◦ Serves as point of first contact for the department and triage for departmental inquiries via phone, email and walk-ins. ◦ Assist with the distribution and monitoring of introductory and annual performance reviews. ◦ Assists in support of recruiting including responding to inquiries from candidates, offer letters, and requisition files. ◦ Interacts with new hires to ensure timely receipts of tax forms and other required personal documentation; answers and/or assesses and refers inquiries from employees and departments regarding HRIS issues. ◦ Triage for departmental inquiries via phone, email, mail and walk-ins. ◦ Prepare materials for annual audits of personnel and benefit materials, I-9 Forms and 403-b Forms. ◦ Execute all processing of staff affairs, on-boarding (including background checks), personnel status changes, payroll changes, and terminations in the HRIS database (Banner, an Oracle Database). ◦ Establishes, organizes, and maintains files for all employees ensuring that all files are accurate, current, and complete. ◦ Manage the applicant tracking system (PeopleAdmin), including prompt responses to inquiries from applicants, creation of offer letters, and upkeep of requisition files. ◦ Oversee the distribution of materials for performance reviews and monitor outcomes in HR databases. ◦ Oversee upkeep and content of the HR sections of the Cabrini website to ensure accuracy and consistency with current SOPs and practice. ◦ Creation and implementation of all .pdf forms used in the Human Resources Department ◦ Prepares check requisitions and tracking of departmental expenditures ◦ Manage filing all paperwork and keep files in order. ◦ Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information in accordance with federal, state, local and university regulations. ◦ Responsible for opening mail, ordering supplies, and answering phones.
• Coordinate with Payroll department to ensure smooth flow of documentation and timely salary payments; coordinates the resolution of payroll problems pertaining to new hires.
• Oversee execution of special events hosted by HR (Employee Appreciation Day, Take Our Sons and Daughters to Work Day, Administrative Professionals Day etc.) ◦ Lead activities on the day ◦ draft the event schedule ◦ organize invitees and send invitations ◦ Source and secure facilities, arranging catering, and all other services as necessary.
• Assist in development of HR proposals, projects, and programs throughout the university.
- Human Resources, Executive Assistant at Cabrini University
- Officer/Administrator, Public Safety Officer at Cabrini University
- Inventory Manager at Array Appliance
- Event Manager at Kimberly Clark Staffing Agency
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor (expected) - Business Administration
- Certification - Network Engineering
Lead and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a team of 150+ employees. Recruiting and staffing, employee onboarding and training, organizational and departmental planning, charitable giving, employee safety, welfare, wellness and health, and employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees all range in my umbrella of execution.
• Reduced absenteeism 41% and turnover 37% with strategies to recruit, train, and retain high-quality employees.
• Implemented next-generation retainment strategies
- Human Resources Executive at Target Corporation
- Branch Sales Manager at Enterprise Holdings
6 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration