Human Resources Generalist / Payroll Administrator / Orientation and Work Travel Coordinator
- Human Resources Generalist at Great Eastern Resort Management
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- National Seminars Training - Payroll Law
- - Dental Assistant Classes
- High School Diploma
· Professional currently looking to return to the workforce full-time as an entry-level HR generalist with a reputable company. I left my last position to take care of my son while providing parental support through middle school completion and preparation for high school. During this time, I completed my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a certificate in Human Resources. I also spent time volunteering at the school as an administrative assistant as needed among several other responsibilities.”
- Human Resources Generalist at Retail Manager transitioning into Human Resource Generalist Position
- Store Manager, Retail at Coach Factory
- Associate Manager, Retail at Coach Factory
- Assistant Manager at Banana Republic
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Human Resources Generalist for a metal stamping operation. Responsible for all Human Resource related functions, including hiring, training, recruiting, policy implementation, safety, and OSHA compliance.
- Human Resources Generalist at Pennant Molding
- Human Resources Manager at Lowes
- Branch Manager at Qualified Staffing
- Human Resources Manager at Star Manufacturing International, Inc.
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
280 bed long term care, short term rehab,
adult day care, and dialysis center in Queens, NY
Human Resources Generalist (Nov. 13, 2017 - present)
• responsible for recruitment, onboarding, training, benefit administration, employee relations, performance management, policy administration, and employment law compliance.
- Human Resources Generalist at Queens Boulevard Extended Care Facility
- Human Resources Assistant at Teresian House Nursing Home Co, Inc
- Office Secretary at Teresian House Nursing Home Co, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at International Brew & Beverage Processing Technology and Equipment
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science degree in Health Services Administration - Health Services Administration
- Bachelor degree in Information Science - Information Science
- Associate degree in Business Administration and Commerce - Business Administration and Commerce
Work as an Human Resources Generalist facilitate New Hire Orientation, handles FMLA, Leaves and Unemployment Compensation Claims. Assist with benefits enrollment for medical, dental, vision, 401k . Resolve direct deposit, pay card and pay issues when applicable. Investigate sexual harassment and all employee relations issues
- Human Resources Generalist at Alorica
- Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter/Manager at SES
- Title Processor/Closer at Geico
- Customer Service Representative II at Delta Dental
7 months at this Job
- AA - Human Resources
- GED in Basic Subjects - Basic Subjects
As the Human Resources Generalist, I was responsible for performing significant HR duties to support all employees, management and executive within 3 office locations. Responsibilities included, but were not limited to, benefit administration, employee relations, onboarding, policy implementation, government clearance and licensing, recruiting/employment and employment law compliance.
- Human Resources Generalist/Coordinator at Coast Professional, Inc
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Coast Professional, Inc
- Receptionist at Coast Professional, Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Human Resources Generalist for Mease Manor, Inc., a CCRC. Manage HR functions for 400 plus employees across three shifts. Design creative cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs that increased employee engagement and productivity, thus reducing turnover. Acknowledged as an effective motivator and mentor of both new and established employees. Promoted and achieved sound labor management working relationships. Ensured proper execution and adherence to company policies and legal guidelines in order to minimize company's exposure to litigation. Responsible for benefits administration, unemployment, workers comp, leave management, wellness program, staff development and changes, compliance and regulatory matters, HRIS implementation, various committee seats, employee relations, data analytics and reporting, and projects and initiatives.
- Human Resources Generalist at Mease Manor, Inc
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Mease Manor, Inc
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at FrankCrum Staffing
- Owner at Pristine Cleaning
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Human resources generalist with experience supporting multiple worksites including NY, CO, OH, and RI with a focus on providing guidance to people managers and business leaders on all aspects of
employment law compliance, renovating and communicating human resource policy and procedure, and serving as the human resources technical point of contact for employee data and reporting. Solidifi US Inc. -Real Matters, Inc.-Toronto, ON
Human Resources Generalist, US Headquarter office in Buffalo, NY (12/2015-Current)
• Providing general guidance to leaders on federal, state and local employment law. This includes training and familiarizing Toronto, ON based management team with US policies and human resources best practices.
• Facilitate the design and distribution of human resources policies and procedures for NY and CO based office locations as well as all remote employee state locations.
• Serve as the first point of contact for employees and managers for inquiries related to payroll, benefits, leave management, and general policy and process interpretation.
• Oversee Benefits Administration for all Health, Retirement and Leave benefits. Recently responsible for implementing Benefits Enrollment module in ADP for all Health, Disability, and Life insurance benefits
• Support the internal Talent Acquisition team by facilitating new employee onboarding
• Responsible for managing all employee records and overseeing employee data. This includes regular reporting on confidential and sensitive information including compensation, employee census for benefits administration, as well as regulatory reporting for EEO and ACA.
• Managed the initial implementation of the current Time & Attendance system within ADP, responsible for continual training for all Time & Attendance end users.
• Actively support transformation initiatives following acquisitions. This includes collaboration with multiple teams across several US business units to integrate business processes and ensure employment law compliance is upheld throughout each transition.
- Human resources generalist at Solidifi US Inc. -Real Matters, Inc
- Administrative Coordinator at US Headquarter office
- Human Resources Coordinator at TxMQ, Inc Staffing & Solutions
- Academic Advisor at Bryant & Stratton
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
- MS - Student Personnel Administration
Human Resources Generalist on boarding, interviewing, recruiting, company policys, orientation, benefits, Adp payroll, yearly reviews, Fmla, hr relations. All aspects of HR.
- Human Resources Generalist at Compassionate Care Hospice
- Human Resource Generalist at Associated Home Care
- Diet Office Clerk at Beverly Hospital
- Customer Service Representative at Appleseeds Corp office
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- High school
Eastlake, OH | Established investment castings manufacturer serving the Aerospace and Power Generation industries
March 2018 - Present Human Resources Generalist
Performs HR duties at an advanced-level and works closely with senior team management in supporting
designated geographic regions. Drives the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee
relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment,
affirmative action and employment law compliance.
• New Hire Orientation Project: Organized committee of decentralized HR peers from nationwide company locations. Facilitated focus group activities to create a harmonized, effective new hire orientation program with state-specific addendums.
• Special Projects: Form I-9 audit and clean up across all national locations. Deployed a new employee orientation project plan working alongside the Executive Leadership Team to create, develop and execute.
- Human Resources Generalist at Consolidated Precision Products
- Human Resources Generalist at Race Winning Brands
- Human Resources Practitioner at Alloy Bellows & Precision Welding
- at Alloy Bellows & Precision Welding
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management