• Human Resources Intern.
• Assisted the HR department in resume review, job posting and assorted office work.
- Human Resources Intern at Executive Consultant Group
- Carpenter and Tile Installers Helper at Carpico Builders
- Carpenter at LeGere Restorations
- Newspaper Carrier at Daily Gazette Newspapers
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
As a Human Resources intern, I assist with filing, entering data, making phone calls for qualified applicants to their references, and I make copies and scan items as needed.
- Human Resources Intern at Arriba Juntos
- Cashier and Customer Service at Bistro burger
- Library Intern at Japanese Community Youth Council
9 months at this Job
- - High School Diploma
• Research and draft policies and procedures.
• Aid with the completion of a Diversity and Inclusion implementation plan.
• Organize employee engagement activities.
• Assist with recruitment and onboarding.
• Attend meetings and other activities related to projects and initiatives. NJ Casino Control Commission Atlantic City, New Jersey Human Resources Intern (unpaid) September - December, 2019
• Conduct research and compile information in support of projects.
• Participate in administrative functions such as receiving and researching general inquiries.
• Update and track payroll and other data.
• Participate in recruitment and onboarding.
• Manage facilities and records.
- Human Resources Intern at NJ Casino Reinvestment Development Authority
- Resident Assistant at Residential Life
- Shift Manager at Chick-Fil-A Franchise
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Management
• Assist with the preparation of employee records related to events such as hiring, termination, employment verifications, salary increases and leave using human resources management system software (Munis)
• Assist in the interpretation of company policies, procedures, laws and regulations
• Coordinate hiring related paperwork
• Inform job applicants about compensation, benefits, and working conditions
- Human Resources Intern at Spartanburg County Human Resources Department
- Shift Lead at Walgreens
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Human Resource Management
Learned how to use a Human Capital Management Software
● Automated the premium calculations for Dental, Vision, Health, Life, and Disability Insurance plans in a HCM system.
● Observed administration of payroll and benefits for dozens of companies
● Enhanced benefit summaries for a variety of companies
● Collaborated with 8 different HR generalists on various projects
- Human Resources Intern at The Payroll Company Human Resources
- Community Advisor at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Department of Residence Life
- General Laborer at Edgerton Gear Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business/Entrepreneurship Management
Draft, edit, and upload documents on company intranet site. Submit reported Workers Compensation forms through the vendor. Check terminations for COBRA and end effective dates. Complete a monthly benefits invoice, vendor, and 401k contribution audit. Complete a weekly new hire audit. Collect meeting minute files and post in action plan for reference. Prepare company wide communication materials. Assist Human Resources Vice President in Total Rewards Program. File all medical and leave files for employees. Work collaboratively through the Compensation & Benefits Mailbox daily. Assist in PPACA 1095C audits. Work directly with the Benefits Analyst on monthly benefit report and data analysis. Pull reports. Assists and completes projects as needed from benefits and human resources team from a variety of U.S. locations and global locations.
- Human Resources Intern at Alta Resources
- Administrative Assistant at BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE
- Marketing Intern at Midwest Communications
- Training Coordinator at BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Leadership & Organizational Development
- Associate - Communications
Provide a comprehensive support to day-to-day operations of human resources ensuring the efficient delivery of employee relations and the accuracy of employee data records. HR Intern liaises closely with the human resources department and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective HR support service to the organization to achieve the organization goals and objectives.
- Human Resources Intern at Uplate
- Nanny/Babysitter at Kathy Yodice
- Delivery Driver at Flaming Pizza
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Fox Theatre
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Concessions Management Intern - Manage 13 groups and management staff for University Football season - Prepare inventory, forecasted expected demand based on ticket sales, expected weather, and historical data. - Develope plans for operations to ensure dining solutions to ensure client satisfaction
• Human Resources Intern - Sourced community organizations for 13 concession stands for 8 home games. - Collaborated in hiring of 180 personnel for fall semester 2018 - Review and approve accurate and timely payroll changes according to company standards
• Dining Service Student Manager - Assisted in supervising 30+ staff members ensuring excellent customer service and satisfaction. - Completed end of meal reporting with accurate service quantities while ensuring reduced waste - Maintained food safety through application of ServeSafe standards
- Human Resources Intern/Student Management Intern at Aramark Higher Education
- Paramedic at Pitt County Emergency Medical Service
- Medical Treatment Supervisor at United States Army
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate - Applied Science, Business Administration / Human Resource Management
msa safety * Cranberry, PA
MSA is a global manufacturer of safety products and equipment to support worker safety across diverse service sectors and industries.
Human Resources Intern
Provided administrative and generalist support within a busy HR department, working closely with the talent management group and the HR leadership team on a wide array of initiatives to include benchmarking, recruitment, and continuous improvements.
• Participated in recruiting and networking events in support of recruiting efforts.
• Conducted research and provided insights into process improvements regarding HR standard operating procedures.
• Led focus groups to gather pertinent information required to complete various HR projects.
• Created reports and presented information to the executive HR team and staff to improve HR initiatives surrounding onboarding and talent acquisition practices to determine the greatest return on investment (ROI).
- Human Resources Intern at MSA Safety
- Patient Information Coordinator at upmc heart and vascular institute
- Infant Assistant Teacher Supervisor at children center of pittsburgh
- Assistant Teacher at Hildebrandt learning center
1 month at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies - Human Resources and Employment Relations
- Bachelor of Science - Human Development and Family Studies
• Assist the Human Resources Benefits and Leave Specialist with the administration of federal and state employment laws related to human resource issues; Benefits, FMLA, and leave of absences administration while exhibiting excellent interpersonal communications, time management, and organizational skills.
• Provide support in the areas of employee consultation, enrollment processing, payroll coordination, and communication efforts as it relates to area of specialization.
- Human Resources Intern at Richmond Public Schools Benefits Department
- Procurement Specialist Associate and Case Manager at Capital One Services, Inc
- at Capital One Services, Inc
- Process Coordinator at Capital One Services, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Professional Studies
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Studies