Human resources manager in information and decomendation center
- Human Resources Manager at Ministry of economic
- Deputy Director of School at Libyan school
- counselor officer at Libyan Embassy
- Finance officer at Libyan Embassy
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Human resources management
BEAVERTON, OR December 2017 - June 2018
Third generation construction company with multiple divisions and locations.
Human Resources Manager
Manage HR functions and a team of four. Responsibilities include recruiting, onboarding, benefit and new hire orientations,
overseeing payroll, employee relations, leave administration and worker's comp/EAIP.
• Streamlined and enhanced the recruiting and hiring process resulting in a reduction in average fill time from 137 days to 44 days.
• Developed strategic recruiting initiatives resulting in a 12% increase in total staff over a period of four months.
• Partnered with the Director of Administration in the development of an onboarding initiative designed to improve retention and morale.
- Human Resources Manager at BAKER ROCK RESOURCES
- Human Resources Manager at BROOKDALE HOME HEALTH
- Human Resources Coordinator at BROOKDALE HOME HEALTH
- Merchandiser at HASBRO, INC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Certificate of Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management
I Worked my way up the ranks from a Package Car Driver to Area Human Resources Manager. My jobs included Operations Supervisor, Health and Safety Manager, Comprehensive Health and Safety Process Manager, Training and Development, Employee Relations, and Employment.
- Area Human Resources Manager at United Parcel Service
- Owner at Annapolis Mall
- Store Manager at White Marsh Mall
32 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing - Marketing
Achievements: Nominated for Human Resources Manager of the Year, selected to be Brand Ambassador for Market 838, met staffing goals for three consecutive years, mentored and onboarded new human resources managers for the market, successfully provided human resources support for multiple stores along with home store when human resources manager positions were vacant. Responsibilities: Developed the human capital necessary to support the achievement of the financial, compliance, and strategic goals of the store. Addresses the talent needs of the store through strategic recruiting, staffing, and training. Consultant to leadership team on human resources related issues. Manages the day to day operations of the human resources administration functions such as payroll, e-driver, benefits, on- boarding, federal, state, and local compliance. Trained and onboarded new Human Resources Manager for the Cincinnati Market.
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER at Lowe's
- SR. F&B MANAGER at Belterra Casino, Resort & Spa
- BEVERAGE ASSISTANT MANAGER at Hilton Cincinnati Airport
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Sunset Grill
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate's - Business Administration
150 Grand Trunk Ave SW Hartville, Ohio 44632 330.877.8900 www.heartandhomehealthcare.com Position: Human Resources Manager, CHHA, RN 2010-current
- Human Resources Manager, CHHA, RN at Heart and Home Health Care
- Utility Aide at Rose Lane Healthcare and Rehabilitation
9 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Nursing
- - Spanish
- High School Diploma
contracted to Southern Humboldt Community Health District Hospital Replacing Human Resources Manager while she is on maternity leave through the end of March 2017. One person HR Department for 100 staff rural hospital providing emergency, clinic and SNF services. See the operation on SHCHD.org
- Interim Human Resources Manager at Apidel Technologies
- Compensation Analyst / Mindlance Contractor at Pacific Gas and Electric Company at Mindlance Inc
- Employee Relations Consultant at Robert Half International
- Sr HR Compliance Systems Analyst at Kaiser Permanente - program offices
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Buseiness Management
● Promoted to the Human Resources Manager for each site of the company.
● Manage and coach employees from a strategic perspective.
● Provide guidance on various human resources initiatives.
● Administer employee training and on boarding.
● Handle employee relations.
● Administer the company’s compensation and benefits programs.
● Implement recruitment methods.
● Execute various company improvement campaigns.
- Human Resources Manager at Baker Publishing Group
- Human Resources Generalist at Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Client Delivery Professional/HR Manager at Manpower
- Staffing Specialist/Recruiter at Manpower
6 months at this Job
- Masters of Public Administration - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Social Relations and Policy
Revitalized the Human Resources Department and contributed in preparation to cut cost by outsourcing the Human Resources Department responsibilities
• Processed payroll and prepared census reports for vendors
• Administrator of all workers compensation claims
• Mediated disciplinary issues up to termination of employees
• Tracked employees for health care enrollment and coordinated health care providers to come in monthly for enrollment of employees
• Created new handbook, policies, forms and processed on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
• Worked with staffing agencies for placement within company
- Human Resources Manager at Human Resources Department
- Human Resources Assistant at Southern Manufacturing Technologies
- Human Resources Director at Sensor Systems, LLC, Motor Magnetics, Inc
- Sales Consultant at
2 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science - Rehabilitation Education Services
Highly qualified, energized human resource generalist, skilled in building productive business partnerships and providing legal counsel and strategic executive leadership to management teams. Advised and consulted on complex HR matters to produce proactive, positive resolution in response to changes in business climate and employment law.
YMCA of Greater Charlotte, Charlotte NC 2015 - Sept.2018
Human Resources Manager
Non profit engages nearly 300,000 men, women and children by providing a positive force in the community which promotes youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Serve as a Human Resources manager to six YMCA branches in the South and East communities with approximately 3200 employees in a fast paced, rapidly changing work environment.
• Deliver full scope of generalist responsibilities including complex employee relations cases, performance management, talent acquisition, employment law compliance and reporting.
• Serve as a business partner with senior management and the leadership development team which focuses on succession planning, individual development plans, onboarding and creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Human Resources Manager at YMCA of Greater Charlotte
- Manager of Human Resources at INDECOMM GLOBAL SERVICES
- Director of Human Resources at MERGENT INC
- Human Resources Business Partner at MOODY'S INVESTORS SERVICE, FIS Division
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.Ed. - Speech Communication/ Training and Development
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Supervised 4 HR staff members) As Human Resources Manager, implemented the policies and procedures for local employees as set by the Chief of Party. Provided the employees an environment suitable for high performance culture with emphasis on empowerment, quality of work, productivity and continuous improvement. This included, employee relations and communication, compensation, benefits and employment. Provided overall administrative support to senior management on decision making regarding HR issues and ensured smooth flow of work throughout the project.
- Human Resources Manager at Tetra Tech
- Human Resources Officer at DAI Inc
- Senior Human Resources Officer at JHPIEGO
- Training Officer at Deloitte-EGGI
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Management
- Diploma in Construction Engineering - Construction Engineering