Human Resources professional with demonstrated success in multiple disciplines including staffing, employee relations, talent acquisition, benefits analysis and management, HR compliance, and performance management. Recognized as being a team player and role model. Front line leader during times of change caused by several acquisitions and Reductions in force.
Vitex Extrusion, LLC
• Process payroll using ADP Workforce Now software.
• Recruiting and working with recruiters to address staffing needs.
• Plan and execute all staff social events.
• Benefits management to include researching benefits, open enrollment and maintenance of benefits programs.
• Safety training, workers comp management, STD enrollment, FMLA management.
• Ordering PPE supplies for all employees.
• Oversee Substance Free Workplace program.
- Human Resources professional at Vitex Extrusion, LLC
- Human Resource Manager at Nobis Engineering, Inc
- Human Resource Generalist/Administrative Staff Supervisor at Nobis Engineering, Inc
- Human Resource Generalist at Nobis Engineering, Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Education
Collaborative Human Resources Professional dedicated to employees, transactional managers and transformational business leaders. Functional experience includes strategic planning, career coaching & development, workforce and talent management, performance management, training, business development and sales. Husqvarna Group Charlotte, NC 2015-Present Manager, People & Organization * Develop and execute critical business and organization strategies for Professional and Retail Sales, Product Management, Marketing and Customer Care. * Lead, guide and/or consult on matters related to talent, organizational development and change, human capital, compensation, employee engagement and relations. * Develop sustainable strategic workforce plans for client groups based on the organizational direction and business need. * Implement strategies to meet the resource needs of the business through talent acquisition, talent development and retention processes and policies. * Coach and guide leaders with talent management/development and succession planning to ensure the right talent capabilities and bench strength are developed to support the business. * Collaborate with HR centers of expertise to execute strategic Compensation and Benefits plans. * Collaborate with leaders to develop and execute employee engagement feedback sessions to continuously improve Team Survey (employee engagement) results. * Lead the Talent Review process and support leaders to ensure plan execution. * Facilitate Predict Index, DDI and QBQ training to support employee engagement and development. * Manage HR onboarding orientation programs for new hires. * Developed and executed Quarterly New Hire Training for all employees - 91% applied learnings, 91% recommend training to others, 89% recommend Husqvarna to a friend or former colleague. * Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Partner to source, screen and interview candidates to fill openings. * Created and implemented standard Performance & Improvement Process SOP for Charlotte based employees. * Lead a and develop a team - HR Coordinator, HR Generalist and Front Desk Administrator.
- Collaborative Human Resources Professional at Husqvarna Group
- Talent Acquisition Partner at Husqvarna Group
- Manager, Talent Acquisition & Development at Inmar
- Associate Director, Graduate Career Management Center at Wake Forest University, School of Business
4 years at this Job
- Master's - Adult Education
- Bachelor's - Political Science
Dedicated and driven Human Resources professional with progressive experience in providing solutions and strategic support in Human Resources Administration. Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State - September 1998 - Present
- Dedicated and driven Human Resources professional at Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State
- Employment Manager at Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State
- Senior Employment Coordinator at Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State
- Human Resources Representative at Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State
20 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Sociology/Psychology
- Human Resources Certificate
Proven senior human resources professional with 18 years of strong cross-functional organizational background, extensive experience in human resources compliance, enhancing productivity, and the ability to drive bottom line profitability through the tactical utilization of human capital. Expertise includes strategic planning, Six Sigma, organizational change management (OCM), developing and administering policies and procedures, recruitment, staff training and development, team building, and compensation. MISSIONWELL - Pasadena, CA Jan 2015 - present Executive - Head of HR Consulting Providing HR expertise while setting up HR consulting services to a boutique BPO consulting firm ♦ Introduce, design, and implement HRIS while setting up complete HR structure from ground up ♦ Perform investigations surrounding harassment, workers' compensation, and wage & hour litigation ♦ Re-engineer performance management process and compensation structure ♦ Manage full cycle recruiting ♦ Set up and oversee risk management (EPLI, Work Comp, GL, E&O, D&O, etc.)
- Proven senior human resources professional at MISSIONWELL
- VP of Human Resources at MIAS FASHION
- Senior Consultant at KUDOS CONSULTING
- Regional HR Manager at BRINKER INTERNATIONAL
4 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Analytics
- B.S. - Accounting
- B.S. in Economics - Economics
Results-oriented Human Resources Professional with broad experience in all areas of HR, including policy development, performance management, employee training, compensation, benefits, compliance and payroll administration.
Community Counseling Services, New York September 2018 - December 2018(Contract)
Human Resources Generalist
● Responsible for providing HR support for 380+ employees across the US, UK & Ireland.
● Incharge of 6 month check in with new hires.
● Review policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
● Manage employee benefit plans (Medical, Dental and Vision, STD, LTD, FMLA, Cobra, PTO, Pet Insurance and wellness programs)
● Participated in the benefit negotiation, open enrollment, bill administration/ approval, and maintenance of broker relationships.
● In charge of conducting internal audits on benefit plans, payroll, personnel files, I9's to ensure compliance, identify and remedy exceptions.
● In charge of approving Paid Time off/ adjustment and resetting for all FT employees.
● Mange the Leave process for all employees in US, United Kingdom and Ireland.
● Liaison with external US & Europe counsel on multiple immigration projects (visa permits & permanent residence).
● In charge of preparation of relevant 5500 filings and non-discrimination testing
● Incharge of rolling out new Compliance Training, assigning and auditing to make sure employees completion.
● Incharge of running and evaluating background checks reports for education, criminal, credit and employment histories.
● Manage HRIS and Benefit systems.
- Results-oriented Human Resources Professional at Community Counseling Services
- Human Resources Generalist at eFront Financial Solutions Inc
- Operations Manager, Human Resources at Sharp Decisions Inc
- Benefits & Payroll Administrator (Contract) at Marni USA
3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Management
An experienced, effective, and highly competent Payroll and Human Resources professional with expertise in Payroll and Human Resources processes, procedures, and practices. I am seeking an opportunity to utilize my knowledge to increase productivity while making a positive contribution to the organization.
TZ Insurance Solutions LLC Tampa FL
Human Resources / Payroll Coordinator
August 2016 to August 2018
● Provided various ongoing administrative support, special projects and reports.
● Helped facilitate an employee centered work environment with a focus on culture
● Provided customer service support to employees and helped resolve their issues
● Conducted pre-employment assessments and screening/interviewing
● Created, posted and tracked recruiting ads
● Coordinated new hire orientation
● Assisted with employee paperwork, filing, data entry, document creation
● Assisted with recognition and special events including AOM, Milestone Anniversaries, holidays
● Reconciled semi-monthly payroll and assisted with pay related issues
● Answered Benefit related questions escalating when necessary
● Counseled Employees and Management on company policy and procedures, employee relations
● Assisted Management with basic questions related to performance management/disciplinary actions and employee communications
● Complete IT Tickets and personal action forms for new hires, terminations, transfers, etc.
● ADP Data Entry (Including New Hires) and Personnel File Management
● Escalated Employee Relations/Legal issues as appropriate to HR Manager, Site Director, etc.
● Completed other duties as assigned
- Payroll and Human Resources professional at TZ Insurance Solutions LLC
- Payroll Administrator at WellCare
- HR / Payroll Rep - Contact Center at Time Warner Business Services LLC
- HRO HR/PR Case Manager Specialist at Ceridian
2 years at this Job
- High school
Performance-driven Human Resources professional with over 15 years of comprehensive operations and human resources experience including recruitment and retention, conflict resolution, change management, and benefit administration. Strong communication, interpersonal relations, mentoring and organizational skills, Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, and experienced with full life cycle of recruiting. Knowledge of ADA, FMLA, FLSA, EEO, etc
RELIVANT PROFESSIONA EXPERIENCES
McDan Group of Companies Accra, Ghana West Africa 10/2015 - 08/2018
Human Resources/Human Capital Management and Special Projects
Human Resources: A champion for creating a highly productive culture through effectively leading, managing and implementing human resources systems and structures for the McDan Group of Companies:
• Developed and implemented Human Resources Business Partnership model and Coached, mentored, and developed HR team members for improved effectiveness and career growth opportunities.
• Evaluated current and future human capital needs and ensured proper allocation of resource; while working and developing employees to create best fit circumstances based on their individual strengths.
• Created career development programs for all departments that allowed employee driven goals and development which improved employee tenure and decreased turnover rates.
• Developed and implemented succession planning program for key positions; created structures that ensured smooth transition in times of change.
• Protected the interests of the employees and the company in accordance with HR policies, governmental regulations, and laws.
• Developed and implemented a streamline talent acquisition. Special projects: Launch the development of La Town Park football field development construction. ◦ Lead agriculture initiative resulting in acquiring 25,000 acres of farm land for rice cultivation. ◦ Enlisted 730 outgrowers for the company for rice cultivation
- Performance-driven Human Resources professional at McDan Group of Companies
- Human Resource Manager at Barnes Group Inc
- Plant Human Resources manager/ HR Plant General Supervisor at 3M Corporation (MFG)
- Managing Partner at Helix Medical Staffing
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA degree - Political Science and International Relations
- - Public Administration/Human Resources Management
Professional specializing in short and long term filling of labor shortage gaps with a background in Administrative Support and Human Resources. Proven skills with HR support, leadership support, spreadsheets, documents, presentations, publications, correspondence, marketing materials, mailings, internet/intranet editing, graphics, reports, metrics, research, problem resolution, technical support, training, survey administration, purchasing, meetings and events, calendar management, and expense and invoice processing. Staffing Agencies: Discover Staffing, Hire Dynamics. Client companies include long term assignments with CME Wire and Cable and TAPPI.
- Administrative and Human Resources Professional at Various
- HR Administrative Assistant at McKesson Corporation
- Recruitment Administration Coordinator at CH2M HILL
- Volunteer at Dragon Con
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Program (no degree) - Business Administration
- Bachelor Program (no degree) - Business Administration
- Coursework only - Managerial and Financial Accounting
Results oriented human resources professional with the ability to quickly build relationships and credibility while employing strong leadership skills. Proven management abilities, strong coaching and influencing skillsand the drive to contribute to any organization or business.
May 2018-November 2018
• Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Design, prepare, and order educational aids and materials
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
• Communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals
• Manage company compiance with State and Federal employment laws and regulations.
- Results oriented human resources professional at FEMA
- HR Manager at Von Maur
- Executive Trainee at Loehmanns
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Fashion Marketing - Fashion Marketing
- Master's - Human Resources
with 6 years of progressive customer focused interpersonal skills, financial tracking, and maintaining record management systems. Adept at writing reports and letters, filing and retrieving documents, distributing incoming correspondence, time-writing, invoicing, reconciling accounts, book keeping, and communicating information to office personnel.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Human Resources Manager for Four Seasons Rancho Encantado, Santa Fe, NM, April 2017- Present
• Oversees the day to day running of the Human Resources function
• Direct involvement in labor relations, recruitment and retention, employee communications, career development, wage & hour compliance, learning and development, workers' compensation and legal matters related to hotel employees.
• Maintains expert knowledge of all company policies and guidelines
• Benefits Administration
• Employee event planning
• Maintenance of employee informational correspondences
• Police the adherence to Human Resources and company polices
- Human Resources professional at Energetic Finance
- Accounting/HR Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Hotel
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Akal Security Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Your Credit Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
- - ACCOUNTING