Currently volunteering for two local nonprofit organizations - SCORE business mentors and the Allendale Woman's Club.
- Human Resources Professional at Human Resources Professional
- Administrative Assistant at Sherwin-Williams
- Senior Recruiter, AVP at Nomura Securities International, Inc
- Employment Interviewer (financial services at Integrated Resources
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA Honors in English and French Language and Literature - English
Manage all functions of the Human Resources Department: Staffing/Recruitment, Benefits/Compensation, Payroll, Company-wide Insurances, Government Compliance, Employee Relations, Workers Compensation, and Recordkeeping. Act as a liaison between management and employees. Provide meaningful, insightful reports to assist and guide all levels of management. Report directly to the CEO.
- Human Resources Manager - 8 Years at Progressive Aerodyne, Inc.
- Human Resources Manager - 6 Years Experience at Floats & Fuel Cells / FFC Services, Inc. (Aerospace Company)
- HR Representative/Consultant - 4 Years Experience at The Nordam Group (Aerospace Company
- HR Manager - 1 Year Experience at Eagle Communications (business closed)
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Theology
- - Business Administration
Human Resources Professional with multi-disciplinary experience including talent management, talent acquisition, employee relations and compensation. Consistent record of measurable results under challenging circumstances. Proactive, thorough and accountable with proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and respond quickly and thoughtfully under pressure. Strong collaborator, leader and change agent. EATON - HYDRAULICS DIVISION, EDEN PRAIRIE, MN Human Resources Manager - Programs and Employee Relations August 2018 - Present Lead Human Resources strategic programs for the Hydraulics Americas Region. Provide Employee Relations expertise for the Hydraulics Americas region (including 12 plants).
- Human Resources Professional at EATON - HYDRAULICS DIVISION
- Human Resources Manager at
- Human Resources Manager at Hydraulics Group
- Lead HR Generalist at Hydraulics Americas
7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Human Resources and Industrial Relations - Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Human Resources professional with over 20 years of Human Resources experience which includes Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Performance Management, and Training and Development.
Rose Acre Farms - Hyde County Egg Farm
Human Resources Manager
February 2017 - July 2018
• Manages all human resources needs, such as hiring and orientations, data entry of new employees and terminations into the computer
• Screen potential applicants for hiring/employment
• Takes a pro-active planning initiative to ensure that all departments are correctly staffed to prevent becoming short-handed. This will include on-site ads, placing appropriate newspaper ads, recruiting, etc.
• Lead all complaint investigations filed by employees, and reports these thoroughly to the complex manager, the vice-president of personnel
• Conducts all new orientations and additional training as directed
• Assists the safety manager with safety and accident investigations, OSHA logs, and on-site inspections.
• In compliance federal and state laws, this position will oversee the implementation of all labor and HIPPA laws, and communicate with staff to ensure that these laws are carried out at all Hyde County locations.
• Ensures that all employees are made aware of such items as insurance and wellness program enrollment dates, flexible spending account changes, 401-K deadlines, and new life insurance programs being offered.
• Fills in for the complex manager when he must be away from normal duties.
- Human Resources professional at Rose Acre Farms - Hyde County Egg Farm
- Human Resources Director at Pathways to Life
- Recruiting Coordinator at Recruiting
- Human Resources Recruiting Analyst at Employment Division
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Medicine
- - finance
- - Health Sciences Personnel
- - Division of Health Sciences
- - history
- - Compensation and Performance Management
- - management
- - Medical Education, Generalist
- - personnel administration, facility management
- - communication
Experienced, Human Resources professional. Seeking long term employment with reputable company. Great customer service and ability to multi task. Efficient and detailed individual that takes pride in work and responsibilities. Self-motivated leader. Human Resources - Employment Specialist IV Brevard County School System - Melbourne, FL. February 2016 - present Onboarding process of all new hires related to High School teachers in Brevard County. Data entry processing of new hire documents to include, I-9, W-4, Retirement, and agreements. Process payroll and supplement payments for all new hires. Termination process for employees separating employment voluntarily or involuntary termination. Communication with perspective employees, secretaries and Principals of future home school. Communication and new hire documents for substitute teachers. Work closely with HR Labor Relations in regard to probation, and terminations including investigations. Notarization of documents related to loan forgiveness, verification of employment and Loyalty Oath.
- Experienced, Human Resources professional at Brevard County School System
- Senior Human Resource Assistant at Healthcare - Jackson, TN
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Administrative Assistant Business Administration
Versatile Human Resources Professional with over 20 years of progressive HR experience. I am well experienced in HR Policy Design and Implementation, Organizational Design, Labor Relations/Contract Negotiation, Talent/Performance Management, Recruitment/Selection, Training/Development, and Payroll/Benefits Administration. Proven ability to function as a Strategic HR Business Partner and develop and implement successful human resources management strategies to support business objectives. Self-motivated HR Leader with the ability to excel in fast-paced environments; communicate effectively at all levels; manage competing priorities; and adapt readily to new challenges. Lowe's Inc.: Mooresville, North Carolina 2018 - Present
Employee Relations Manager (Associate Relations Manager)
• Supervise and leads a team of Associate Relations Consultants in partnership with Associate Relations Supervisors and their team of Advisors, for investigations into associate relations concerns and unfair labor practice allegations.
• Execute associate relations guiding principles and strategies that align to the company's culture while optimizing employee engagement.
• Conduct or leads complex, high-risk and confidential investigations at the company, with support from the Associate Relations Consultants.
• Provide guidance on case management and policy interpretation that aligns to local, state and federal laws, statutes and company policies and practices.
• Partner with HR and business leaders to build strong partnerships and develop proactive positive associate relations strategies that drive business objectives.
• Provide coaching, guidance and expertise to leaders to address employee conduct and performance related concerns.
• Ensure corrective/disciplinary actions are implemented consistently, fairly and legally across the enterprise.
• Supports and facilitates education and training across the enterprise on positive workplace practices for employees and leaders.
• Execute labor relations guiding principles and strategies to support and enhance Lowe's union-free philosophy, including providing direction on procedures for handling potential unionizing efforts.
- Versatile Human Resources Professional at Lowe's Inc
- Employee Relations Consultant-Dispute Resolutions at Wells Fargo
- Employee Relations Manager at Charlotte Mecklenburg School System
- Employee & Labor Relations Human Resources Manager at Child & Family Services Agency
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- BS - Business Management
Motivated, results oriented Human Resources professional with over 12 years' experience and first-rate customer service skills. Enthusiastic team player who manages complex tasks and meets critical deadlines. Well organized, detail-oriented and easily adapts to ever changing environments and challenges. LifeCare Health Partners - 7 years Complex Care Hospital at Ridgelake 12/2014- present
- Human Resources professional at LifeCare Health Partners
- Human Resources Manager at LifeCare Hospitals of Mechanicsburg
- Human Resources Manager at LifeCare Hospitals of Pittsburgh
- Human Resources Generalist at LifeCare Hospitals of Pittsburgh
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Human Resources Professional A driven, results oriented human resources professional that can foster strong relationships within and outside of organization. My strengths are in coaching and counseling, employee relations, recruiting and benefits. CookFox Architects July 2018 - Present
Human Resources Manager
• Human resource support to a 100 person architecture studio
• Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of new studio members
• Coaching and counseling management on employee relation issues
- Human Resources Professional at CookFox Architects
8 months at this Job
- BSBA - Human Resources
Bilingual Human Resources professional with progressive experience managing employee benefits, leave management processes, and HR records. Dependable and organized team player with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization. Proficient with HRIS (PeopleSoft, ServiceNow), computer application systems, and benefits management. Disability Claims Specialist, 10/2018 to Present
York Dallas, TX
• Serve as primary contact for client by managing leave of absence administration (FMLA, STD, LTD) as determined by client contract managing a case load between 275 and 315 cases
• Communicates thoroughly and accurately with client and claimant on all aspects of claims process either by phone or written correspondence.
• Provides telephonic customer service to claimant by offering absence information and answering questions regarding their rights and responsibilities.
• Inform claimants of documentation required to process claims, required time frames and claim status information.
• Administer claims by processing disability/FMLA paperwork
• Analyzing FMLA claims to determine eligibility and certification in compliance with state and federal regulations
• Communicating absence and return to work information to client
• Staffing claims with clinician, as appropriate
• Coordinating certain types of leaves with client Human Resources Department
• Communicating decisions and on-going expectations with claimants and clients
• Tracking FMLA absences, per client calendar
• Troubleshoot disability and absence issues
• Verifying and processing return to work status
• When appropriate, managing cases in accordance with Service Level Agreements outlined in client contract.
• Prepare reports and analysis on various compensation, benefit and absence tracking.
• Maintain professional client relationships.
- Bilingual Human Resources professional at ServiceNow
- Shared Services Administrator at Parkland Hospital
- Shared Services Specialist at Parkland Hospital
- Benefits Specialist at Parkland Hospital
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Aug. 2015 - Present
• Manage payroll operations for over 50 Branch locations throughout the United States consisting 500+ Payroll Manager/Human Resources Professional employees, corporate office, and the distribution center
• Successfully transitioned the companies payroll system conversion - currently operating and utilizing both ADP Workforce Now/Payroll and Workforce Now/Time & Attendance V.22
• Manage the On-boarding process for New Hires, Terminations, pay increases, Garnishments, Direct deposits and background check authorizations
• Executive Admin for 401(K) Retirement Plan, classified duties include- new enrollments, rollovers, funding deferrals, loans, wire transfers, and perform 401k audits
• Process employee benefit enrollments including Medical/Dental, Short Term/Long Term voluntary electives, FSA & FDA accounts
• Manage payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
• Monitor the employee data base daily to review and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers
• Manage federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
• File taxes for federal and state including SUI Taxes, State Withholding Taxes, and L&I Quarterly taxes accompanied by mandatory audits involving payroll, 401(K), workers compensation and annual marketing surveys
• Communicate effectively with all levels of organizational teams to optimize departmental operations and corporate performances to resolve staff inquiries and concerns in a timely manner
• Responsible for the development and implementation with new payroll policies to ensure the company remains in compliance with State and Federal guidelines and regulations
• Conduct training for all Employees, Supervisors and Managers on processes related to the Time-entry system and comprehensive understanding with current and new system updates
- Payroll Manager/Human Resources Professional at Reliable Parts, Incorporation
- Human Resource Benefits Administrator at Polygon Homes
- Payroll Audits and Prepare Journal entries for Accounting Manager at John F. Buchan Home
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business & Finance