iQor 07/2016-present Human Resources-Recruiter Maintained knowledge of legal requirements to include Federal/State laws and federal contractor compliance laws, ensuring policies and procedures are in compliance Recruited, interviewed, tested and selected employees to fill vacant positions. Developed and implemented the new hire orientation program ; i.e. medical, dental vision, term life, FSA/HSA Flex plans, and COBRA Advised and trained managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes Conducted exit interviews as well as involuntary terminations Served as a link between management and employees by interpreting questions and assisting with work related issues. Supported executive management and employees on all levels Advised management on appropriate employee corrective actions/administer corrective actions Investigated all employee complaints and ensure all documentation was thoroughly completed Revised job descriptions as needed to construct an accurate picture of the duties and skills required for each position. Responsible for posting job wanted ads and phone screening applicants Schedules interviews with selected candidates to meet with hiring managers for available positions Provide strategic HR support to the company, managers and employees to improve retention in all departments Maintains employee files, conducts performance reviews and exits interviews. Participate in industry networking and professional events to increase the company’s visibility with candidates who are in the job market Very experienced with ATS, Excel and other company based systems Arranged all travel for vendors, clients and management travel. Responsible for all expense reports.
- Human Resources-Recruiter at iQor
- Recruiter at Express Employment
- Healthcare Recruiter at Complete Care
- Human Resources-Recruiter at Soundview
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Human Resources Recruiter Home Instead Senior Care - Baton Rouge, LA August 2018 to Present Performed Business Development functions to source new clients and candidates Updated database to maintain detailed records of correspondence/actions with both client and candidate Performed database searches to source qualified candidates Sourced potential candidates and built candidate pools Interviewed/assessed candidates to qualify against clients needs Arranged/Conducted interviews Presented offer letters Performed background checks Posted job descriptions and advertisements utilizing various job sites
- Human Resources Recruiter at Home Instead Senior Care
- SENIOR TEAM LEAD at ACADEMY SPORTS + OUTDOORS
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at ACADEMY SPORTS + OUTDOORS
- FOOD SERVICE MANAGER at REGINA CHOELI HEADSTART
5 months at this Job
- - CDA EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
Human Capital Resources inc Human Resources Recruiter |Marketing Manager|Front Desk Receptionist Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs. Screening resumes. Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates. Help candidates with their resumes, prepare for interviews 120 calls daily calling candidates to offer them a job. Working with applicant tracking systems Answer front desk telephones, deal with clients, and greet visitors. Call candidates two days prior to their appointments to remind them of their interview time and date. Change appointments for candidates and communicate with other recruiters about changes to interview time. Entering data into spreadsheets. Liberty Power Corp Energy Sales Consultant Energy Sales Consultant Makes 100-120 outbound sales calls daily to Commercial customers. Prepares, processes, reviews and monitors various documents such as contracts and renewals. Accurately and efficiently documents conversations and order processes. Determines customer needs, prepares and presents proposals, quotes and recommends best product solutions based on customer needs. Maintains control of conversations while displaying competency and product knowledge to close sales and achieve individual performance targets. Overcomes any plausible objections by positioning product benefits, features and value proposition, preferably in one call. Collaborates with Sales Support and Managers as needed to close sales. Attends sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the market place.
- Human Resources Recruiter |Marketing Manager|Front Desk Receptionist at Human Capital Resources inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate’s Degree - Business Administration
Human Resources Recruiter. Interview, qualify, test, and contract the best in talent. From contractors, hourly employees, to executive salaried positions.
- Human Resources Recruiter at MARTTI
- Assistant Center Manager at MARTTI
- General Manager and Human Resources at RGB LLC/Space Management LLC
- Supervisor at MARTTI
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Reduced employee turn-over rate from 12 percent to 5 percent.
• Recruited up to four individuals at each attended job fair.
• Marketed and created various job ads with successful feedback.
• Trained and tested new employees during orientation with the success of all passing.
• Built and successfully maintained professional relationships.
• Promoted to recruiter from office assistant in 2016.
- Human Resources Recruiter at Benchmark Human Services
- Sales / Lead Hostess at Buca Di Beppo
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing and English - Relevant coursework
Wrote and revised job descriptions as needed or required. Responsible for contracting and operation of company vendors such as the uniform company (Cintas), boot supplier (Red Wing), and vending service (Aventis) to ensure contractual obligations are met. · Reduced uniform costs 13% by renegotiating costs · Implemented and conducted screening of resumes, phone interviews, in-person interviews, along with the scheduling of potential candidates with appropriate hiring managers · Developed Human Resources orientation to present on employee’s 1st day
- Human Resources Recruiter at READINGTON FARMS
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor's - Music
• Manage online postings to attract potential candidates for our fast paced, high volume call center
• Source online websites and process all incoming resumes by reviewing them and contacting the best suited candidates via email and/or phone
• Manage calendars to coordinate face to face interviews with management
• Conduct interviews in both English and Spanish, over the phone and in person
• Create and maintain various spreadsheets containing valuable information and statistics in regards to our recruiting efforts and also an applicant tracking system
• Maintain Access candidate database I created
• Calibration meetings to determine what recruiting efforts are working and what needs improvement
• Administer various surveys to our new hires and assist with new hire orientation
• Achieve monthly hiring goals and maintain a positive attitude
• Attend job fairs and recruiting meetings
• Participate in SWOT meetings to determine strenghts and weaknesses within our department
• Run and review background checks, as well as drug screen results for new hires
• Administer testing through HR Avatar website to evaluate new talent's skills sets
• Follow company code of conduct and maintain confidentiality
• Assist with recruiting efforts for other centers across the country
• Complete Healthstream training sessions, such as Code of Conduct and staying up to date with policies and procedures
• Trained to work in Lawson
• Streamlined our work from home processes
• Any other responsibilities and projects as assigned, independently or in a group setting
- Human Resources Recruiter at Parallon
12 years, 1 month at this Job
• Partners with HR Generalist and hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
• Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone and/or in person), schedule panel interviews as necessary, administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings for assigned positions.
• Uses traditional and nontraditional resources such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., and innovative solutions to identify and attract quality candidates to meet our hiring goals.
• Creates a talent pipeline of candidates that are engaged and can be placed into vacant positions as they become available.
• Advertises (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
• Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
• Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
• Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., clearance process, benefits & compensation).
• Schedules newly hired employees for Orientation and provides guidance throughout the onboarding process in order to ensure successful on boarding.
• Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
• Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
• Creates applicant folder for each hired employee in our HR shared drive with all relevant documents.
• The Recruiter will serve as an important resource in ensuring that recruitment furthers the agency’s goals of hiring skilled workers who will remain dedicated to our clients and our agency.
- Human Resources Recruiter at NY Foundling
- Human Resources Assistant at 4C Foods Corp
- Court Navigator at New York State Unified Court System
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Legal Studies
I am a high volume recruiter in the human resources department. I make phone calls, set interview times and onboard new employees.
- Human Resources Recruiter at Chesapeake Bay Management Group
- Sales Lead at Aeropostale
- Sales Associate at Williams Sonoma
- Server at Macado's
8 months at this Job
❖ Human Resources
• Support managers and employees on inquiries relating to HR policies and procedures
• Respond to unemployment claim inquiries
• Process new hires, terminations, and employee transfers for assigned company group
• Conduct new hire orientation and ensure all new hire paperwork is complete
• Maintain I-9 documents and ensure compliance for onboarding procedures and policies
• Generate reports from HRIS system and maintain employee's data in HRIS system
• Assists in resolving associate relations issues in a fair and equitable manner
• Serves as a sounding board for associate concerns, issues, and questions
• Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
• Prepare and maintain the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual
• Work and collaborate with the Payroll team on all payroll related subjects
• Maintain manager and employee confidence and protect reputations by keeping information confidential ❖ Recruitment
• Support the full life cycle recruitment process
• Source and recruit a high volume of candidates through talent network websites such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder, and ZipRecruiter
• Assist Talent Acquisition Manager with opening new requisitions and managing applicant flow through ATS
• Manage job requisitions by responding to and qualifying candidates or leads regarding open positions
• Screen and refer qualified applicants to appropriate hiring managers for interviews
• Monitor and follow up with other recruiting staff on staffing needs
• Ensure background for potential new hires are complete
• Comply with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned or as needed to support business growth and organizational development Page 2
- Human Resources/Recruiter at Ralis Services, Inc
- Human Resources Volunteer at Heart to Heart Hospice
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant at McKinney Independent School District
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant at Dallas Independent School District
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology - Speech Language Pathology and Audiology