As a Human Resources Recruiter/Generalist, I am in charge of handling incoming resumes which I receive from various web sites. I came up with my own Job descriptions for every department and job title for the company. I keep records on various spread sheets to help me determine any needs for the warehouse, drivers, etc. I also interview candidates that apply for warehouse positions, delivery driver positions and assist managers in the hiring process for their departments. I assist new hires in the process of completing new hire paperwork and ensure everything is complete before payroll receives it. I also come up with benefit packet information for all employees that are eligible for benefits after 90 days. I enter background information into Sterling as needed for potential drivers. I assist the Payroll Manager and the Director of Human Resources with anything else they may need. I also handle every driver’s DOT file and keep everything up to date using JJ Keller and our own filling system. I keep various spreadsheet logs up to date to ensure accuracy with everything we do. Finally I assist anyone in the company that may need an interpreter.
- Human Resources Recruiter at Hudson RPM Distributors, LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Liberal arts - Liberal arts
- High school or equivalent - Required courses
An organization that has been serving the San Diego community since 1930. The
mission statement is "Getting people jobs." Human Resources Recruiter/Employment Specialist/Employment Clerk
• Recruit for the Organizational Employment.
• Screening, interviewing and evaluate talent for employment.
• Maintains accurate enrollment logs.
• Administration, report writing, tracking, and Community outreach.
- Human Resources Recruiter/Employment Specialist/Employment Clerk at Goodwill Industries
- Delivery Driver/Customer Service at Pizza Hut Restaurants
- Community Maintenance Administrator at Irvine Company- Irvine Apartment Communities
- Unit Director at Boys and Girls Club of East County
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- N/A - Business Administration
Human Resources Recruiter, The Millennium Group
• Revise and post job descriptions and specifications to job boards to attract candidates to apply to open positions.
• Source and recruit candidates by using data bases and job boards to identify quality candidates.
• Conduct phone interviews using reliable recruiting methods to ensure quality candidates for open positions.
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
• Promote The Millennium Groups reputation as one of the best places to work. Licensed Sales Producer, Allstate
• Licensed Sales Producer in Property and Casualty.
• Efficient and accurate in quoting lines of new business.
• Prospecting new leads including setting appointments for life specialist. Branch Manager, We Buy Any Car.com
• Branch Manager of a high traffic store.
• Inspect and Value customer vehicles.
• Negotiate with customers for fair pricing.
• Administer phone and email leads to maintain and build customer relationships.
• Clerical typing and reports based on production management. Sales and Leasing Consultant/BDC Manager, Dayton Toyota
• Sales of new and preowned vehicles.
• Demonstrate product knowledge and overcome objections to close sales.
• Ability to persuade clients through competitor comparisons.
• Maintain long term relationships with clients and gaining business through referrals.
• Implement and Oversee new sales strategies to drive internet leads.
• Manage and distribute new sales opportunities to sales and leasing team.
- Human Resources Recruiter at The Millennium Group
8 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
Recruited to oversee all staffing for this $600M national provider of wine and spirits with 2,000-plus
employees nationwide. Filled positions ranging from drivers and warehouse personnel to vice president
level. Prepared job advertisements, sourced and screened candidates, coordinated the interview
process, and arranged online job postings. Negotiated offers and assisted with new hire onboarding.
• First Human Resources Recruiter hired into that position at the company.
• Saved $120,000+ by negotiating lower rates with WineJobs, Monster.com, and other job boards.
• Created and led recruiting fairs to draw in new talent from colleges and universities.
- Human Resources Recruiter at THE WINEBOW GROUP, PineBrook, NJ
- Director of Business Development at SALEM ASSOCIATES
- Cosmetics and Luxury Goods Recruiter at POLLY BROWN ASSOCIATES
- Manager of Recruitment at MACY'S EAST
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Business w/Economics
Recruitment Specialist/Human Resources Assistant, Lehigh Heavy Forge Corporation,
● Sourcing and recruiting steel workers
● Identify, pre-screen, evaluate, and test candidates in all job categories
● Maintain accurate EEO records and company databases
● Write and maintain job descriptions Entrepreneur - Owner/Operator, Independent Frozen Yogurt Store, Whitehall, PA
● Successfully launched small retail business
● Prepared business plan and negotiated lease agreement with Simon Properties
● Developed store layout and design with architect
● Served as a general contractor and managed a year long construction project including permitting and business licensing
● Identified required equipment and negotiated purchases with preferred suppliers
● Hired, trained, and successfully managed employees to support 7 day/week operation
● Wrote new business policies, procedures and health policies
● Managed marketing, social media advertising, and fundraising activities
● Managed day-to-day store operations including scheduling, inventory, accounts payable payroll and marketing promotions
● Developed joint marketing and advertising programs with other mall retail stores Joan A. Going 2313 Dubonnet Drive
• Macungie, PA 18062
• (610) 392-9714
• [email protected] Human Resources Consultant, Cavaliere & Associates, Inc., Cedars, PA
● Supported clients in various areas of Human Resources management
● Facilitated meetings for small team discussions with clients
● Wrote standard operating policies and procedures
● Created employee handbooks, wrote company policies, procedures, and employee benefits for small companies
● Supported recruiting efforts including drafting job descriptions, working with recruiters to identify potential candidates, screened resumes, supported offer and hiring process Human Resources Manager, Unisys Corporation, Blue Bell, PA
● HR Generalist supporting Mid-Atlantic sales division
● Recruitment of management, sales and clerical candidates, reviewed resumes, conducted phone screening, and initial interviews
● Communicated human resources policies and procedures with appropriate resolution of employee relations/discipline issues, and supported management during employee progress reporting
● Evaluation and recommendations for sales team bonuses
● Responsible for onboarding, termination, and retirement processing
● Supplied management with HRIS reports for division
● Interfaced with benefits administrators to ensure smooth integration of annual benefits to new and existing team members
● Managed international employee transfers and expatriate policies and procedures
● Provided staffing recommendations based on total sales forecasts/profits
● Drafted new and revised job descriptions EXECUTIVE TRAINING:
● Unisys Corporation Human Resources Training Program
● Hay & Associates, Compensation Survey Comparisons
● Tony Robbins Business Coaching Results Workshop
● Microsoft Office Programs
- Human Resources Recruiter at Lehigh Heavy Forge
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Private home care agency with 10+ employees
• Facilitates a broad range of human resources responsibilities related to recruitment, retention, payroll and benefits.
• Provide initial screening to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements and assess job fit; schedules candidates for interviews.
• Collaborates with leadership to develop innovative recruitment methods.
• Ensure applicants are being moved through the job pipeline appropriately - working with other staff to ensure that background checks, references, drug screening etc. are completed in a timely manner.
• Process employee benefit data for new hires, open enrollment terminations/COBRA, leaves of absences and other employee changes, including updating the HR database and notifying insurance carriers.
• Processed payroll on a bi-weekly basis for 10+ hourly employees; processed multistate payroll (seasonally).
- HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER at Just 4 You Home Care
- PROVIDER BENEFIT EXPERT at Meridian Health Plan
- SUPERVISOR OF CUSTOMER SERVICE at Barnes & Noble
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT at Barnes & Noble
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF ARTS - Business-General Business
- ASSOCIATES OF ARTS - Liberal Studies
Current member of SCA's Human Resources Department where I assist Site Managers in recruiting efforts for CDL drivers, Non-CDL drivers, mechanics and office staff.
• Proactive outreach to potential candidates, using multiple staffing strategies
• Administrative duties such as running and reviewing background checks, MVRs, and other pre-employment activities.
• Initiate onboarding for new hires including offer letters, Form I-9s, tax forms and other required documents
• Enter new employees into payroll (ADP) and review timecards for exceptions
• Track employee PTO and benefits eligibility
• Manage accurate and timely input of all candidate data in applicant tracking system (JazzHR)
- Human Resources Recruiter at SWEEPING CORPORATION OF AMERICA
- Technical Recruiter at BEACON HILL TECHNOLOGIES
- Recruiting Team Lead at KNIGHT TRANSPORTATION
- Regional Recruiter at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Responsible for the recruitment and hiring process for all positions. Posts and advertises positions and trains hiring managers/search committees on the hiring process/policies.
• Assists all new hires with the background check and I-9 process and prepares all correspondence, forms and contracts involved with the hiring process.
• Responsible for various HRIS and Staffing transactions including but not limited to:
• Enters and maintains HRIS information for all employees. (i.e. new hires, separations, benefits, and compensation)
• Prepares and analyzes reports as needed.
• Ensures data integrity with all systems.
• Assists with tasks related to workers' compensation, FMLA/Medical Leave, and COBRA.
• New hire orientation.
• Responsible for planning and executing HR employee events such as employee recognition celebrations and professional development days.
• Serves as a back-up to the HRBP.
• Assists with maintaining Human Resources policies and procedures; complies with current employment laws and practices.
• Maintains confidentiality of human resources information at all times. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER at PEOPLESCOUT
- HUMAN RESOURCES - OFFICE MANAGER at AMADA - DIVINE HOME CARE
- COMBAT MEDIC SERGEANT 68W at US ARMY
- Operations Sergeant at US ARMY
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION- Human Resources
- AAS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Assists to establish and carry out goals and objectives for the department.
● Check references to verify education and ensure quality hires. Screen background via HireRight for all applicants. Follow up as needed. Complete NYS Sex Offender Search for all applicants. Clear all applicants in SEL.
● Ensures all applicants complete their L1 fingerprints after the initial job offer.
● Makes job offers, and invites new hires to attend training sessions including CVOT and HR orientation as required. Alert departments when applicants accept or decline offers.
● Calculates salary for potential hires and employee transfer based on experience level.
● Responsible for Employment Eligibility Verification through E-verify system for all new hires, within three days of start date.
● Files bi-weekly payroll materials, supervisory summaries, job descriptions, signed policies, and any other documents or forms that need to be placed in the employee file, ensuring that it is placed in the correct section of the employee file.
● Update The Justice Center's online Criminal Background Check system when applicants are hired or declined.
● Updates employee status in the Ultipro Recruiting System.
● Reviews CV website job listing to ensure positions are listed accurately. Updates recruitment system as needed.
● Reviews position request forms via Ultipro recruitment system for completeness and accuracy.
● Maintains and tracks pending new hire paperwork for professional and support positions to include DOL Notification of Wage form, SCRs, fingerprints using L-1, I-9s, drug tests, physicals, education, and licenses.
● Creates Employee ID numbers for staff hired for positions by adding and saving to Revised Employee ID spreadsheet.
● Assist in creating employee new hire files for Children's Village.
● Processes all new hire information in Ultipro Onboarding before new hire attends Orientation. This includes creating the DOL form with salary information.
● Prepares completed new hire paperwork for Vice President of Human Resources' signature.
● Notifies 401(k) manager of all rehires before their start date.
● Assist with preparation of materials for interviews, job fairs and open houses. Oversees, schedules and attends job fairs and open houses.
● Assists managers with updating employee job descriptions as well as ensuring all new positions have appropriate job descriptions.
● Post ads for new positions as needed.
● Carries out terminations as needed.
● Sends weekly recruitment updates to the hiring managers of Children's Village programs as well as the Director of Human Resources and the Vice President of Human Resources
● Back up assists with Daycare coverage as necessary.
● Back up taking meeting minutes for Vice President of Human Resources as well as typing correspondences such as termination letters, suspensions, job offer letters, letters of verification, etc.
● Provides front desk coverage as needed.
● Performs other duties assigned.
- Human Resources Recruiter/Partner at The Children's Village
- Patient Service Specialist at Ezras Choilim Health Center
- Human Resource Coordinator at The Children's Village
- Assistant Office Manager at Monsey Family Medical Center
7 months at this Job
- B.S. in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
® Work Closely with VP-Human Resources and HR Admin. ® Maintaining current HR files and databases ® Making Job descriptions and upload the file in Dropbox/Box. ® Creating and distributing documents, Attend Monthly virtual meetings with VP-Human Resources. ® Participated in Succession Planning meetings. ® Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets ® Conducting Preliminary Interviews and short-listing candidates for the next round of interview and schedule their next interview with Board Members. ® Promoting and Maintaining Volunteer on Social Media Sites (Taproot, Volunteer Match, Idealist.org, Code for Social Good, n power the community corps, LinkedIn etc.)
- Volunteer Human Resources Recruiter at Image Impact International
- Key Account Manager at PNR Software Solutions (P) ltd
- HR (Recruiter) at CodeFrux Technologies (P) ltd
- HR Consultant at SCAC Consultants
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts - English