As a Human Resources Representative, I am expected to meet hard deadlines and plans. I am skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. I am resoonsible for the Day shift and any employee issues, new hires, and management duties.
- Human Resources Representative at UPS
- Operations Supervisor at UPS
- Package Handler at UPS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates in progress
DB Schenker, Fort Worth, Texas July 2015 – Present
Human Resources Representative
• Perform customer service functions by answering employee request and questions
• Recruit, interview, & process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes
• Complete I-9 for new hires
• Submit online applicant investigation requests and new employee background checks
• Conduct new-employee orientations & benefits enrollment; administers/submit/request pre-employment tests
• Support coordination use of temporary employees & assigned to shift schedules; maintain applicant flow logs
• Process hourly step-progression wage compensation
• Assist HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects
• ADP Payforce Entries; ADP eTime user application for Supervisors/Manager Access
• Responded to Unemployment Claims
• Submit employees travel to other sites
• Regularly interact with peers & management concerning matters of moderately complex scope & discretion
• Use professional concepts & company policies to resolve routine human resources issues
• Exercise judgment within defined procedures & practices to determine appropriate action
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned Administrative Assistant
• Screen all applications for human resource & scheduled interviews
• Supported management-level staff (General Mgr., HR Mgr., Operation Mgrs, Supervisors & Facility Mgr.)
• Handled sensitive employee & company information with high level of professionalism & confidentiality
• Applied job skills, company policies & procedures to complete a variety of tasks.
• Processed purchase order requests for all departments
- Senior Human Resources Representative at DB Schenker is
- Rental/Accounting Coordinator at Denton Affordable Housing Corp
- Translator/International Sales Coordinator at Trencb- Tech International, Inc
- Rental Property Coordinator at Denton Affordable Housing, Corp
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Durham, NC February 2017 - Current
Duke Clinical Research Institute is an Academic Research Organization that conducts clinical trials to improve the care of patients around the world. The DCRI is committed to bringing people the most up-to-date research news and is part of Duke University and Medical System. Sr. Human Resources Representative
Provide human resources support for the Duke Clinical Research Institute Team. Responsible for translating and managing established policies, systems and processes. This includes working with managers and employees in employee relations, performance management, benefits, and other human resources activities. A liaison between Corporate shared services and DCRI Human Resources.
• Serve as a Strategic HR Business Partner for department leadership, staff and OL/HR Representatives
• Interpret policies and processes and make recommendations and solutions to address employee relation issues for approximately 600 employees
• Collaborate with team members to be pro-active in anticipating questions and solving issues before there is an issue
• Manage Workers Compensation cases with EOH&W and management. Includes working with EOH&W and manager to eliminate loss time cases
• Collaborate with Compensation and Recruitment to provide guidance on compensation, merit increases, open positions, etc. Assist with reviewing recruiting materials to assist with building the company brand and awareness
• Part of a team that is responsible for planning, designing and implement organizational policies and programs. This includes onboarding, leadership development, 360 feedback, how to develop goals, mentor programs, performance process (SuccessFactors), etc.
• Conduct New Hire Orientation and 90 Day follow-up training with Organizational Learning. Work with Organization Learning to conduct numerous trainings and make recommendations for trainings based on the organization developmental needs
• Provide support to Organizational Learning on talent development initiatives. Includes recommendations and working with managers to develop specialized training programs for team need
• Responsible for managing the leave process and ensuring the proper documentation is completed and submitted based on policy and procedures (FMLA, Personal Leave, ADA Leave)
• Manage the ADA/Accommodation process between Disability Management and management
• Responsible for handling employee relations issues and investigations. This include assisting managers with development and performance improvement plans
• Responsible for managing HR programs and pulling reports such as Flu Program, 90 Day Review Program, Annual Review Program
• Provide guidance coaching in the progressive disciplinary, layoffs, staff reductions and termination processes. Gather and provide information and attend Arbitration with Staff and Labor
- Sr. Human Resources Representative at DUKE UNIVERSITY CLINICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Director, Human Resources, Key Systems, NA at DORMAKABA, KEY SYSTEMS
- Human Resources Business Partner at ABB INC
- HR CONSULTANT at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resources
Objective Looking for position to make a positive contribution utilizing my vast knowledge and experience that will provide both financial and career growth opportunities. HERMES LANDSCAPING Lenexa, KS Sep 2018 - Present
Bilingual Human Resources Representative
• Working managers and HR Management to identify labor force needs, recruit, coordinate and administrative areas
• Making appropriate decisions and consulting with manager as needed.
• Strong interpersonal and computer skills to identify problems, complete cause analysis and provide solutions.
• Ensure complete accuracy in all data and processing and record keeping.
• Generate and distribute regular and ad hoc reports as required relating to activity of the department.
• Complies data for varies HR reports including New Hires Reporting, Affirmative Action, EEO reports, unemployment claims and wage surveys.
• Work closely with HR managers, productions managers to stay abreast of labor force needs throughout year and for upcoming years,
• Maintain accurate and current personnel and related records, which comply with company and other regulatory standards.
• Ensure proper completion of all necessary paperwork for new hires intake and termination procedures.
- Bilingual Human Resources Representative at HERMES LANDSCAPING
- Bilingual Resource Manager at PAYDAYZ STAFFING SOLUTIONS
- Onsite Client Program Supervisor -ATK / Hallmark / Hillshire-Sara Lee at ADECCO GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS
- On-Site Recruiting Supervisor - HR Block at ADVANTAGE TECHNICAL RESOURCING
6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Computer Science
Higher Education institution 10K+ employees 2009 – 2018 : HR Representative
• High volume, deadline-driven, online processing environment as part of a six-person team.
• Review on-boarding documents, for compliance with federal/state regulations and corporate policies.
• Communicate with hiring departments regarding employee document or record discrepancies.
• Perform data entry within the HRIS / PeopleSoft environment.
• Run and validate queries and reports to support accurate data within PeopleSoft databases.
• Telephone support to current and former employees for HR issues and queries.
- Human Resources Representative at University of Central Florida - Human Resources
- Program Assistant / Human Resources Liaison at University of Central Florida - Career Services Department
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- GED - General Education
• Assisting the City of Boulder Human Resources Department with various tasks and projects as needed.
• Serve as the Front Desk Representative and first point of contact for City Employees questions and concerns related to Human Resources.
• Provide customer service and support to other City of Boulder Departments by providing employee ID's and RTD EcoPasses.
• Assist with the City of Boulder's new employee orientations and scheduling new hire appointments with seasonal and temporary employees.
• Manage City of Boulder's employee recognitions and retirement awards.
• This position is a four month maternity leave contract ending in May 2018.
- Human Resources Representative II at City of Boulder city
- Operations Associate at Digital Retirement Solutions
- Temporary Contract Administrator at Southwest Research Institute
- Human Resource Assistant at Crocs Corporation
5 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
Support 600+ production employees on 3 shifts at 4 facilities -Support 100+ operations management staff with staffing, recruiting, employee relations, and other HR funcitons -Support and coordinator Greenville Distribution Center to a Third Party Logistics Organization -Successfully supported 2 down-sizing business decisions impacting 1000+ employees -Collectively assist planning for All Employee Meetings on a quarterly basis -Conduct phone screens and on-site interviews on a regular basis for all levels of Operations staffing -Reduced 30+ open requisitions to less than 5 in 3 months -Maintain employee relations issues on a daily basis -Develop career planning and advancement paths for current employees -Represent the company for the Indenturerment Committee with 2 active apprentices -Conduct weekly Step B Grievance Meetings for the Company with the Union -Preparation for Board Charges, arbitrations, and other suspension meetings
- Human Resources Representative at Human Resources Generalist
- Coordinator at Organization Management Services
- Human Resources Intern at Miller Electric Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Sales Support/ HR & Business Intern at Appleton Sign Company
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
Senior Paralegal, Bookkeeper/ Payroll Processor, Human Resources Representative, I.T. Representative. Prepares and files/e-files any necessary legal documents in numerous areas of law including: Litigation, Real Estate, Corporation, Contracts, Probate, Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Divorce Litigation, CMS/Medicare support and Criminal. Maintains a database of client ledgers. Investigates/Finds witnesses and evidence relevant to case. Acts as firm accounts payable/receivable processor. Acts as firm process server. Maintains and reconciles firms Operating and IOLTA bank accounts. Performs periodic audits of firm’s bank accounts. Maintains client accounting ledgers. Acts as firm payroll processor including salary and non-salary staff. Processes firm related payroll taxes. Liaison for firm advertising. Acts as firm HR Specialist while maintaining personnel employment files.
- Paralegal, Bookkeeper, Human Resources Representative, I.T. Technician at Perduk & Associates Co., L.P.A.
- Senior Paralegal, Bookkeeper, Human Resources Representative, I.T. Representative at RICHARD P. MARTIN CO., L.P.A.
- Reserve Police Officer(Volunteer) at City of Stow Ohio
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Emergency Management
- - Ohio Peace Officer Training
- Diploma - Paralegal Studies
- - Photo-Journalism
• Recruiting employment for the business
• Managing appointments and interviews
• Administering New Hire Onboarding paperwork
• Administering New Hire Schedules via the KRONOS Workforce Management program
• Conducting New Hire Orientation with candidates
• Data Entry to the government I-9 website for Tax ID Verification, WOTC survey screenings, and Employee Personnel Information
• Regular monitoring of all Employee Personnel Information and government required information
• Acting Human Resources Representative on-site
• Maintaining payroll records within a weekly to yearly time frame
• Maintaining daily business reports for the office
• Careful handling of Management and Teammate expenses per weekly and monthly basis
• Organizing End-of-Month reports
• Participating in budget development and program planning (i.e. warranty and customer loyalty programs)
• Conversing with outside vendors as well as sister locations to achieve goals set for the business
• Supervising existing teammates with monthly e-learning training and keeping up with their completion dates
• Orchestrating in-store Loss Prevention documentation and records within a weekly to yearly time frame
• Conducting Self Audits within the Office Area of the business as preparation for quarterly audits carried out by District Manager and DLPM
• Contacting the Technology Service Desk Department (I.T.) when technical issues arise and working with them to find a solution
• Pulling and processing orders via Ship From Store process
• Checking in shipments and deliveries with appropriate paperwork via SIM process
• Assisting in store to guest shipments via FedEx and UPS
• Updating and coordinating department schedules with each manager assigned to that department
• Running errands for the Store Management as well as for the business
• Keeping the workplace tidy and in productive working order as pertains to company policies and procedures to promote an encouraging work environment
• Ordering office supplies as pertains to business needs
• Ordering store supplies such as fixture accessories, departments supplies and manager supplies
• Creating facilities work orders as needed for the business
• Handling Employee Relations cases with administering advising and counseling sessions, witnessing in attendance trials, careful documentation, and compliance as pertains to the Store Manager and HR Policies and Procedures
- Administrative Assistant/ Hiring Manager/ Human Resources Representative at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Owner/Operator & Head Seamstress/Photographer at Designs by Steuben
- Seamstress/Tailor at Buckle
- Assistant Manager at Buckle
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Human Resource Management
Educated and advised employees on group health plans, voluntary benefits and 401(k) retirement plans. Developed and facilitated all new-hire orientations. Conducted employment verifications and investigations. Facilitated the criminal background check process for new hires. Acted as liaison between employees and insurance carriers to resolve problems and clarify benefits. Updated key human resource metrics, including turnover and terminations, using reporting tools on the HRMS database. Shadowed employees to determine an accurate description of the duties and skills required for each position. Processed unemployment claims and acted as the company representative at unemployment hearings.
- Human Resources Representative at St. Vincent's Home Health
- Unit Secretary at St. Vincent East Hospital
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resources Management
- None - Political science
- Advanced Diploma