Human Resources generalist specializing in small start up businesses. Handbooks, compliance, Infrastructure Recruiting Guru, in several industries, Gaming, Public Sector, IT houses- networking, developers etc.
- Human Resources Consultant at LLC
- HR Manager/Generalist at
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Industrial Organizational development and Human Resources
Jul 2015 - May 2016
• .Created and modified various flow charts and documents using Microsoft Office, Excel, and spreadsheet
• Prepared and inputted new hires information into computer system for the appropriate background checks to be made.
• Contacted potential employees and set up interviews with the Human Resources Coordinator/Manager.
• Performed a wide range of clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing, screening phone calls, drafting meeting minutes for management.
• Disseminated data entry such as commissions, employee hours, and incentives.
• Assisted management with the coordination of company events.
• Checked reports for any errors before submitting to the Human Resources Coordinator/Manager.
• Expertly maintained daily and monthly financial receipts and reports in a most organized manner Prepared and maintained a variety of Security documents and records
• Managed inventory, and ordered supplies for office; directed purchase orders and invoices to required departments and personnel.
- Human Resources Administration at Human Resources Administration
- Day Shift Clerk at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, US NAVY
- Operations Specialist at USS Forrest Sherman DDG-98, US NAVY
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Health Services Administration
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
• Used in-depth knowledge of the Federal Judiciary's human resources (hr) policies and procedures to provide policy interpretation and clarification to court hr representatives serving the 5th circuit courts, which includes approximately 5,000 employees.
• Reviewed court employee position descriptions to ensure classification accuracy.
• Evaluated applications/resumes of potential candidates to ensure qualifications were met and appropriate compensation determinations were made.
• Processed up to 200 personnel actions, within each biweekly pay cycle, using a Peoplesoft human resources management information system.
• Analyzed human resources reports and records to troubleshoot system and data issues.
• Calculated and prepared severance pay packages.
• Participated in the orientation of judicial nominees to provide guidance on hiring chambers staff.
• Trained and coached coworkers on judiciary hr staffing operations.
• Participated in biweekly meetings with payroll office management to collaborate on best business practices for maintaining accuracy of employee data and records.
- Human Resources Specialist at Federal Judiciary's human resources
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Organized the human resources and payroll departments' paperwork, handled paycheck and benefits related issues
• Oriented new employees to their accepted positions, processed and documented their employment verification documents, and created I-9 documents for them.
• Accepted and transferred job applications to department managers and processed fingerprinting, tax, and employment documents.
- Human Resources Representative/Receptionist at ASUCLA HUMAN RESOURCES
- Research Assistant (Summer Internship) at NANOTECHNOLOGY LAB AT NUM - Ulaanbaatar
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
• Develop, recommend and maintain employee benefit packages, providing leadership in seeking out less costly and more beneficial packages.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment law, accreditation standards, and funding agency guidelines.
• Ensures the successful and accurate transmission of payroll for all agency personnel in accordance with Federal, state, local and agency regulations and/or guidelines
• Enforces standard agency policies and procedures as well as practices to include the agency's employee reference manual and code of conduct.
• Develops employee benefit programs in conjunction with agency insurance program(s)
• Provide supervision to Human Resources staff
• Monitor and facilitates agency compliance requirements to include but not limited to TB testing, performance evaluations, employment satisfaction surveys, training and development, and other employment mandates which require the participation of all personnel
• Monitor and facilitates the recruitment, interviewing and development of an employee pool & hiring professional and non-professional staff for agency in coordination with Chief Administrative Officer and divisional Directors.
• Provides recommendations of personnel actions & also provides leadership and guidance to management staff.
• Recommend salary levels and salary administration programs by utilizing competitive scales.
• Develop and recommend specific written long- and short-term goals and objectives of the program entities
• Keep abreast of current trends of the human resources field.
• Maintain appropriate relations with professional groups and various other board committee members
• Conduct new employee orientation to include employee's introduction to agency policies and practices
• Update job descriptions for accuracy, equity and compliance.
• Participates in recruiting, to include screening, interviewing and providing recommendations for the selection of applicants to fill vacant positions, as well as attendance of career and job fair participation.
• Posting vacancies within the agency as well as developing and placing ads for job openings in local papers and other markets.
• Prepare and process Workers Compensation and Unemployment claim reports
• Assists with researching, scheduling, facilitating, and documenting appropriate trainings, certifications, and seminars for staff
- Human Resources Business Partner at Human Resources Development Institute
- Human Resources Manager at Flying Food Group
- Corporate Compliance Administrator at Flying Food Group
- at Flying Food Group
10 months at this Job
Professional Human Resources Associate for a Food Service & Distribution company in Guaynabo Area, with 163 employees. Start Up Human Resources Department for the two-company unit; advising management on the administration of the HR policies, procedures and KPI's for HR department. Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations. Developing methods for compiling and analysing data for reports and special projects, developing training sessions related to specific areas including HR programs, Onboarding Program, Lean Six Sigma Programs. Implementing Talent Acquisition method, profile test implementation and metrics of recruitment, this include (lead time for hiring, classification of talent group, working with different format to comply with the ideal candidate).
- Senior Professional Human Resources at Start Up Human Resources Department
- Human Resources Manager at YOBEL
- Human Resources Director at KCS ENTERPRISES
- Professional Human Resources Consultant at Fugitive Recovery Investigations
3 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resources
- Worked closely with the HR Director to over-see key functions of the Human Resources Department involving HR and Legal Compliance. Responsibilities included:
• Establish and maintain good working relationship with internal customers, government authorities and works council
• Handle and over-saw the on-boarding process for all positions of the respective support areas in close cooperation and agreement with Human Resources Director and Field HR Support
• Developed clear roles / responsibilities for management in relations to policy violations, written warnings and final warnings
• Point of contact, across the different teams and locations to collate information for management reports and HR analytics, such as OSHA Logs, I9 Compliance, On-Boarding/Off-Boarding
• Assist with complex worker's compensation, leave of absence and accommodation issues. Research, establish and share best practices with internal team as needed
• Partner with Field HR Support to ensure Legal Compliance; work internally to get necessary oversight and approvals for such decisions.
• Ensure that HR standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area
- Assistant Human Resources Manager at Human Resources Department
- Human Resources Business Partner at Reliant One @ idX
- Human Resources Generalist at SMS INFOCOMM
- Human Resource Specialist at Teleplan
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Energetic and self motivated member of the Human Resources staff who was able to handle as much work as they
could give me as well as helping others with their responsibilities as well. Very punctual, professional and able to take on tasks with little to no supervision.
• Processed Employee I-9 Forms
• Check Department of Motor Vehicle records for all Class A and Class B employees.
• Operated multiple phone lines
• Screen applications for new positions available
• Prepared and presented new hire orientation in Spanish and English.
- Human Resources Generalist at HUMAN RESOURCES TECH
- HS SOFTBALL COACH at GRACE BRETHREN CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- RECORDS CLERK at GRACE BRETHREN CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at AT&T- SUNLAND
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELORS - Psychology
- - GENERAL EDUCATION
- - General Education
Develop and deliver Human Resources consulting solutions for clients with a primary focus on organizational change, workforce optimization, development of emerging leaders, and learning & development programs, systems and processes. Each engagement leverages extensive industry and functional expertise to provide customized solutions for the client's business challenges.
Develop and deliver Human Resources consulting solutions for clients with a primary focus on organizational change, workforce optimization, development of emerging leaders, and learning &
development programs, systems and processes. Each engagement leverages extensive industry and functional expertise to provide customized solutions for the client's business challenges.
- Human Resources Consultant (Contract) at CMCK, LLC - Human Resources Consulting
- Women in Leadership Program Owner at Nestlé USA, Incorporated
- Manager, Corporate Training at Nestle USA
- Manager, HR Systems at Nestlé USA, Incorporated
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
1600 SPEARHEAD DIVISION AVENUE Fort Knox, KY 40122 United States 11/2009 - 11/2017 Salary: 1,600.00 USD Bi-weekly Hours per week: 50 HUMAN RESOURCES NCO Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Serves as Battalion Human Resources Sergeant (and PSDR Clerk), which: Is responsible for personnel and admin support for 493 Personnel; Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) and adviser of all personnel functions/actions; Collecting and submitting PERSTAT Reports; In-process new accessions; Manages, processes, reviews, and coordinates admin tasks pertaining to personnel accountability, strength management, evaluations, awards, advancements/promotions, and legal action; Processes necessary updates to Soldier electronic files; Oversight of Blanks and Invalids to ensure that units maintain the 2% or less Army standard; Accountable for equipment valued up to $2,000. Assigned Additional Duties of AGR Actions; Iperms Record Reviews; Promotion Boards; Unit Drug Abuse Prevention Leader: DTS NDEA; ACE-SI Instructor; Retention NCO
- HUMAN RESOURCES NCO at US ARMY HUMAN RESOURCES COMMAND
- Driver / Group Home Care Taker at Wilturn Services
8 years at this Job
- Certificate - Audio Production
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration