Human Resources specialist and Customer Service expert
- Human Resources Specialist at UNITED STATES ARMY
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Required curriculum
• 10-week Basic Combat Training
• 9-week Advanced training as Human Resources Specialist
• Secret Clearance
- Human Resources Specialist at U.S. Army Reserve
- Store Manager at Yankee Candle Company
- Assistant Manager at Corner Bakery Cafe
- Volunteer at Project Vida Health Center
11 months at this Job
6501 Beacon Drive Kansas City, MO 64133 11/2014 - Present - Human Resources Specialist (Classification)
- Human Resources Specialist (Classification) at US Department of Agriculture, Farm Service Agency
- Human Resources Specialist (Staffing) at Department of Commerce - NOAA
- Human Resources Specialist (Class/R&P) at Department of Army
- Human Resources Assistant at Department of Agricultural, Farm Service Agency
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Personnel Administration
- - Home Economics
Human Resources specialist and generalist. Payroll, budget, courses, management of 300 people. Benefits administration
- Human Resources Specialist at Comsigua, C.A.
- Human Resources Manager at
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resources management
- None - Cello Performer
- Associate - Cello performer
- Associate - Music teacher
Lead Human Resources Specialist, GS-0201-13
• Leads the Team in identifying, distributing and balancing workload and tasks among employees in accordance with established work flow, skill level/and or specialty.
• Applies a wide range of qualitative and or quantitative methods to identify, assess, analyze and improve team effectiveness, efficiency, and work products.
• Serves as a Facilitator in coordinating team initiatives and consensus building activities among team members. reports periodically on the team/individual accomplishments and needs.
• Serves as the Acting Branch Chief when supervisor is not present.
• Performs recruitment activities related to variety of positions that include professional, scientific, senior level, hard to fill, highly visible or sensitive, etc for Office of Communication, Outreach, and Development (OCOD) and Office of Management (OM) within Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER)
• Provides advisory consultation to managers, employees, and job applicants on FDA's recruitment and placement procedures, practices, policies, and guidelines.
• Conducts biweekly meetings with Human Capital and Office of Human Resources, CBER HR Specialists.
• Uses AVUE (i.e. position classification system) to develop job analysis and review position descriptions to ensure proper/correct classification.
• Develops vacancy announcements, rate and rank applicants, prepare and issue certificates of eligible candidates using USAStaffing.
• Evaluates qualifications of candidates, adjudicate veterans preference, and refer best qualified applicants to the selecting officials.
• Extends job offers to qualified candidates.
• Inputs new hires into Onboarding Manager
• Conducts New Employee Orientation on a periodic basis for the entire FDA.
• Communicates with candidates regarding opportunities within FDA and their application status.
• Responds to inquiries related to recruitment strategies, job announcements, job analysis, certificates, qualifications, and staffing flexibilities.
• Reviews, analyzes, and interprets Agency, OPM, and Code of Federal Regulation guidance.
• Provide internal (merit promotion) and external (delegated examining) placement support.
• Provide HR support to supervisor, OCOD and OM regarding proposed HR actions.
• Uses CapHR (i.e HR processing system) to create job codes and position builds, review SF-52 prior to processing by HR Assistant, and review any other actions.
• Uses HREPS (i.e. HR reports system) for everyday staffing reports.
• Performs quality review of HR Specialists job announcements and certificate of eligibles.
• Conduct interviews of potential new hires for the CBER team.
• Delegated Examining Certified (12/23/2016 - 12/23/2019)
- Lead Human Resources Specialist at Department of Health and Human Services
- Supervisory Human Resources Specialist at Department of Health and Human Services
- Human Resources Specialist, at Department of Health and Human Services
- Human Resources Specialist at Department of the Navy
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- B.A. - English
I am a human resources specialist in the military and I help to make sure everyone's stuff is up to date, they are getting paid the right amount, and many other things.
- Human Resources Specialist at PA Army National Guard
- Marketing Assistant at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Customer Service Associate at Weis Markets
- Car Cleaner at Mister Car Wash
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college - Psychology
- High school or equivalent
1615 Woodward Street Austin, TX 78741 United States 03/2018 - Present Hours per week: 40 Series: 0201 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 09 Human Resources Specialist Security (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Human Resources Security Specialists primarily concerned with formulation and application of security policy, procedures, systems, and programs involving the loyalty and reliability of people. As a HR Personnel Security Specialists, determined the suitability and security eligibility of individuals for entry and retention in sensitive and non-sensitive positions. Making security clearance determinations for employees or other persons for access to sensitive information, resources, material, or work sites. My duties include developing and implementing policies and procedures for the personnel security program within the Veteran Affairs Human Resources Specialist Security Division. Supervisor: Jacqueline Rollins (512-808-9737) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes Strategic Resources Incorporated 7927 Jones Branch Dr Suite 600W McLean, VA 22102 United States
- Human Resources Specialist Security at Department of Veteran Affairs
- Background Check Administrator at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Organizational Security and Management
Human Resources Specialist Classified documents Established policies and guidelines Effectively maintained 100% accountability of all sensitive items and equipment valued in access of over $30,000 Directed and administered staff projects Prepared, processed, and/or distributed various evaluations, awards, status adjustments, data/ information requests, and key organizational reports. Performed clerical duties such as answering telephones, sorting and distributing mail, sending E-mails, and filing. Responsible for tracking personnel movement in and out of the United States
- Human Resources Specialist at U.S. Army
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Steffinie Ronella Leung
97-05 75th Street Apt 3R
New York, 11416
I am an educated and skilled Human Resources professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills which were very effective when interacting with individuals on a daily basis. I am a dynamic individual who is able to adapt to changes as they occur.
Problem Solving, Microsoft Office, Investigations, interpersonal, talent acquisition, background checks
Human Resources Specialist- HeartShare Human Services of New York
(September 2017- Present)
• Assist with on boarding new hires as needed
• Process all background checks of each new hire which includes; Justice Center fingerprint results, arrest notices, State Central Registry and Results, OPWDD Mental Hygiene Law Forms( Form 151, 152), EP staff Check
• Conduct Article 23-A and internal Safety Assessment for all candidates whose background checks returned with criminal histories.
• Verify all driver license with the Department of Motor Vehicle as well as notify managers of all expirations, suspensions and revocations
• Verify all professional license and degrees with the National Student Clearing House
• Process all Motorist Observation Reports with Safety First
• Research and submit all MHL 153; Request to Search to OPWDD
• Enter all new hires into ADP
• Terminate, rehire and transfer employees in ADP
• Provide access to and reset ADP passwords for current employees along with any other ADP or HRIS related issues
• Prepare employee IDs
• Terminate employees in the Justice Center and the DMV
• Review all new hire paperwork before giving for signature to the VP of HR and executive team
• Notify managers when a new hire is cleared to work
• Prepare bi-weekly pre service and orientation list
• Supervise On Boarding Specialist and HR interns
• Assist with answering benefits and recruitment questions
• Assist HR Manager with all investigations and employee relations issues
• Assist VP of HR with special projects Human Resource Assistant- Adapt Community Network (formally United Cerebral Palsy of New York City) (February 2016- Present)
• Prepared new hire packets
• Facilitated new hires orientation and onboarding process which included preparation of fingerprint and Office of People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) documents
• Made staff exclusion list (SEL) checks, Medicaid exclusion list (MEL) and State Central Registry Clearance (SCR) of all new employees
• Prepared I-9s and Union Cards for new hires
• Conducted E-Verify checks on all new hires once a start date has been confirmed.
• Made follow-up calls and emails to new hires regarding the status of their pending paperwork
• Conducted employment verification checks on all new hires
• Reviewed new hires Employment Health Status Forms (medicals)
• Reviewed and prepared all new hire files in order for them to commence employment
• Scanned and sent all new hires' completed files to the appropriate directors for review and approval
• Corresponded with directors, operations and all other levels of management in regards to their new hires start date and status of their onboarding paperwork.
• Scheduled fingerprint appointments for all new hires
• Prepared Department of Motor Vehicle License Verification forms for new hires that required a valid driver license.
• Prepared and mailed rescinded letters to candidates who did not successfully complete the onboarding process.
- Human Resources Specialist at Heartshare Human Services of NY
- Human Resource Assistant at Adapt Community Network
- Head of Department at Secondary - School of the Nations
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors Of Social Science - Public Management
- - Business Studies
Human Resources Postal Clerk on Fort Bragg North Carolina Received, classified, and accepted postage payment for official postal mail and packages. Responsible to sort items by weight and priority by destination. Assist customers with packaging, form completion and general service inquires. Processed and dispersed money orders. 40 hours worked per week
- Human Resources Specialist at 18th Human Resources Company
- Human Resources Specialist at RAPIDS
- Human Resources Specialist at 18th Human Resources Company
- Human Resources Specialist at Camp Red Cloud
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resources