Jan 2013 - Present - I assist with hygiene, toileting, dressing, transferring, meal preparation, banking, and medication distribution. Driver's Safety Course Water Safety Course Fire Safety Course Human Rights Officer OSHA Epi-Pen Safety HIPPA Implementation of Behavior DBT Breathing Plans
- Human Rights Officer at Tempus Unlimited-PCA
- Residential Councilor II at
6 years at this Job
October 2016 ~ December 2017
Littleton Whitcomb Ave
Direct Support Professional
• Providing support and assisting individuals on the Autism spectrum with all activities of daily living
• Serve individuals according to DDS regulations and in accordance with Bridgewell policies and procedures
• Household duties
• MAP, PAC, Human Rights Officer, CPR/FA (pediatric), CPI, and fire safety certifications thru DDS and Bridgewell trainings
• Administrative work including: imputing progress notes into computer system, filing paperwork into correct folders, organizing program following DDS guidelines, any and all work related to proper documentation of individuals of progress according to their ISP and goals
• Running staff meetings in accordance with Bridgewell policies.
- MAP, PAC, Human Rights Officer, CPR/FA at Bridgewell
- Residential Counselor at Community Resources for Justice
- Residential Counselor at Becket Family of Services
- EVS Technician at Franklin Pierce University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Assisted individuals that live in scattered site housing w/ ADL's
• Provide crisis intervention support
• Maintain all appointments with individuals
• Provided training to individuals and coworkers on Human rights issues
• Assisted/ supported individuals in Medical/ Psychiatric and Dental appointments
• Attended Treatment team/ ISP meetings
• Maintain all Individual files with confidentiality
- Supported Housing Counselor/ Human Rights Officer in LTSS at BayCove Human Services
- Relief Staff Counselor at St. Mary's Center for Women and Children
- Mental Health Worker I at Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Radiology
4. Director of Quality, Risk, Compliance, HIM, Medical Staff, Credentialing and Human Rights Officer Resume
• Implementation of quality and risk compliance for the opening of a state of the art, behavioral health facility.
• Before opening, organized processes and procedures of newly opened hospital, integral part of the startup team for the 108 inpatient facility.
• Part of the ground team to implement operational and patient processes/procedures for facility opening.
• Oversee hospital wide regulatory, risk and quality improvement programs.
• Develop and maintain a risk and performance measurement work plan and reporting system to ensure quality care for patients while maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
• Oversee, investigate, and track adverse events and patient reports of alleged violations.
• Review internal incident reports and conduct follow up investigation, RCA's if warranted.
• Lead resource on DMH licensure and Joint Commission accreditation, obtaining accreditation, and maintaining standards.
• Maintain MA DMH license and CMS certification.
• Set facility wide quality improvement standards, advocating for both patient by serving as Human rights Officer
• Act as liaison for Medical Staff Office, responsible for provider credentialing process.
• Monthly on call support for hospital, triage patient, staff, and general facility issues that arise during the weekend.
• Serve as Director of Medical Records.
- Director of Quality, Risk, Compliance, HIM, Medical Staff, Credentialing and Human Rights Officer at TaraVista Behavioral Health, Devens, MA
- Director of Quality Management at MetroWest Medical Center
- Chief Nursing Officer, Associate Director Managed Care at UMass Medical School Commonwealth Medicine Dept. of Criminal Justice
- Director of Quality at UMass Memorial Medical Center
3 years at this Job
- MBA - Health Administration
- BS - Health Science
- Diploma - Nursing
-Provides and assists with development of treatment and/or service plans, goals, individual counseling to client to discuss interpersonal issues, and treatment issues -Assesses client skill level and counsels clients in the areas of independent living, coping strategies, pro-social, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and navigating peer pressure -Performs crisis prevention and interventions including de-escalation techniques and/or physical management as needed and allowed -Serves as key staff member for clients assigned, assuring supervision and accountability for them at all times
- Direct Care Counselor/Human Rights Officer at NFI Massachusetts
- Coldline Cashier and Trainer at Freddys Frozen Custard and Steakburger
- Social Work Intern at Hewitt Elementary
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Intern at Kayem Foods Inc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
Train and mentor investigators on all aspects of investigating discrimination complaints. Manage a full docket of complex and/or sensitive cases. Counsel investigators on legal and procedural issues within cases. Review completed investigations and edit investigators' proposed case determinations. Recruit and supervise law clerks. Contribute to developing overall strategy for Investigations Unit.
- Lead Human Rights Officer/ Investigator at DC Office of Human Rights
- Human Rights Officer/Investigator at DC Human Rights
- Contract Attorney at Will & Emery LLP
- Senior Judges Chambers, Law Clerk at DC Superior Court
3 years, 7 months at this Job
• Investigate and respond to any complaints by clients, family members, or significant others, when indicated;
• Report to the appropriate findings and decisions related to complaints to appropriate authorities;
• Maintain a log/ files continuing each complaint, sufficient to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements regarding fact-finding.
• Make recommendations to improve the degree to which human rights of patients served are understood and enforced, clearly and consistently, provide trainings as necessary;
• Ensure that the points of view of the patients served are understood and respected;
• Make recommendations develop/review policies and procedures from the right perspective as necessary
- Residential and Shelter Services Human Rights Officer at SEMCOA/SFS
- Program Director at Reflections Court Alternative Program
- Clinical Director at Reflections Court Alternative Program
- Psychology Professor at Bristol Community College
4 years at this Job
- Masters in Psychology - Professional Counseling
- Baccalaureate in Psychology - Psychology
- Associates in Human Services - Human Services
Certified WRAP Facilitator
Human Rights Officer
• Work directly with clinical team to assist people with psychiatric and physical challenges
• Provide community rehabilitative support services through home visits and other outreach efforts
• Work closely with community agencies and collateral providers in order to facilitate service provisions
• Advocate for persons served regarding legal and human rights, ensuring confidentiality
- Certified Peer Recovery Specialist at Eliot Community Human Services Inc
- Manager Trainee at OLYMPIA SPORTS
- Bookkeeper at BARNES & NOBLE COLLEGE BOOKSTORES, BRANDEIS UNIVERSITY
- Grocery Clerk at WHOLE FOODS MARKET
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Liberal Studies
- AS - Business Administration
I work currently as a dsp for Sevenhills foundation . I take care of individuals with disabilities and challenges. I currently hold certifications of map,infection control,first aid,safety care,bloodborn pathogens,mandated reporter human rights officer,
- DSP (Direct Support Professional) at Sevenhills foundation
- Direct Support Professional at
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - Basic studies
- High school or equivalent
Work directly with staff and individuals in a residential setting, Insuring safety and skill building for a independent life, shift scheduling, appointment making, transport,medication audits as well as medication administration, insuring data collection is being done, Weekend synopsis,Human Rights Officer, Fire safety Officer and up keep of paperwork needed.
- Program Manager at BECKET FAMILY OF SERVICES
- Administrative Assistant at ROUTE 2 HYUNDAI
- Floor Advisor at Jo-Ann Fabrics
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA