Jan 2013 - Present - I assist with hygiene, toileting, dressing, transferring, meal preparation, banking, and medication distribution. Driver's Safety Course Water Safety Course Fire Safety Course Human Rights Officer OSHA Epi-Pen Safety HIPPA Implementation of Behavior DBT Breathing Plans
- Human Rights Officer at Tempus Unlimited-PCA
- Residential Councilor II at
6 years, 2 months at this Job
• Investigate and respond to any complaints by clients, family members, or significant others, when indicated;
• Report to the appropriate findings and decisions related to complaints to appropriate authorities;
• Maintain a log/ files continuing each complaint, sufficient to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements regarding fact-finding.
• Make recommendations to improve the degree to which human rights of patients served are understood and enforced, clearly and consistently, provide trainings as necessary;
• Ensure that the points of view of the patients served are understood and respected;
• Make recommendations develop/review policies and procedures from the right perspective as necessary
- Residential and Shelter Services Human Rights Officer at SEMCOA/SFS
- Program Director at Reflections Court Alternative Program
- Clinical Director at Reflections Court Alternative Program
- Psychology Professor at Bristol Community College
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters in Psychology - Professional Counseling
- Baccalaureate in Psychology - Psychology
- Associates in Human Services - Human Services
• Assisted individuals that live in scattered site housing w/ ADL's
• Provide crisis intervention support
• Maintain all appointments with individuals
• Provided training to individuals and coworkers on Human rights issues
• Assisted/ supported individuals in Medical/ Psychiatric and Dental appointments
• Attended Treatment team/ ISP meetings
• Maintain all Individual files with confidentiality
- Supported Housing Counselor/ Human Rights Officer in LTSS at BayCove Human Services
- Relief Staff Counselor at St. Mary's Center for Women and Children
- Mental Health Worker I at Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma - Radiology
Republic of Guinea * My key work is: planning, implementing and evaluating; human rights protection activities and partners capacity building. My major responsibilities are: * Coordinating, implementing and monitoring the 2013-2017 OHCHR country note and breaking down its annuals work plans; * Overseeing the development of the 2018-2021OHCHR strategic plan and its annual breakdown work plans, * Lead the organization's activities implementation, monitoring evaluation and drafting programs learnings; * Writing daily, weekly, monthly, mid-year and annual the OHCHR Guinea's reports. * Organizing and monitoring the field detention centers visits; analyzing irregularities to detention procedures and conditions of detention and ensuring record in the online human rights data system; * Gathering, organizing and analyzing all complaints from victims of human rights violations including refugees, and referred them to UNHCR for competence; * Convening and facilitating following up monthly meetings of the human rights violations committee; * monitoring the road map of actors involved in the human rights protection sector; * Represented the OHCHR-Guinea in the protection cluster meetings especially on gender-based violence, child protection ; * Training journalists, human rights organizations' members and local administration authorities on the transitional justice, national consultations and human rights monitoring and evaluation. * Vulgarizing human rights monitoring and interview tools; * Liaising with civil society organizations' in the area of human rights promotion and protection and data gathering. * Training members of the parliament on dialogue and reconciliation, and shared the Burundi national consultations for the establisment of transitional justice mechanisms. * youth capacity building on human rights violations monitoring and reporting, * Carrying out sensitisations of communities on gender based violence ( female genital mutilations, early and forces marriages and domestic violence) * awareness raising on the people living with albinism, stigma and other kinds discrimination
- Human Rights Officer-UNV at Human Rights
- Assistant at Human Rights
- Electoral National Monitoring Program Coordinator at Burundi Civil Society Organization Network for Electoral Monitoring (COSOME)
- National Human Rights Protection Coordinator at Burundi Human Rights Organisation
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - International human rights and humanitarian law
- Master diploma in International Human Rights Law - Human Rights and Conflict Resolution
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature - Arts and social sciences
• Led mindfulness practices with patients and staff and offered psychoeducation on the research on mindfulness and neuroscience.
• Developed and implemented policies and procedures ensuring patient centered, trauma informed care, including policies on rights for transgender patients.
• Educated staff on evidenced based practice of spiritually integrated care, especially for anxiety, depression, bereavement, and self-injurious behaviors.
- Chaplain and Human Rights Officer at WBHH
- Director at Chelsea Jewish Personal Care
- Spiritual Care Coordinator at Chelsea Jewish Hospice
- Chaplain at New England Baptist Hospital
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Practical Theology
- Master's - Ministry
• Prepared ISP daily entries as well as monthly reports.
• Assisted with the activities of daily living ensuring safety with bathing and grooming.
• Administration of medication g tubes as well as treatment including as per protocol entries in MAR.
• Household and equipment management as well as record keeping.
• Automobile miles and record keeping as well as maintenance monthly report preparation.
• Food preparation as per specified diets plans and food texturing as needed.
• Driving clients to medical and outings ensuring safety and record keeping of the activities.
• Ensuring the general safety of clients and keeping a close communication between manager and fellow staff.
- Rc Human Rights officer at BAMSI
- Direct care Worker I at
- Property Manager at Private Residence
- Manager at Sunglass Hut
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Associate Human Rights Officer at United Nations
3 months at this Job
- - International relations
- BA - Political Economy
●Worked with clients in the development of and adherence to Individualized Action Plans
● Documented daily progress of IAPs and other significant client interactions
● Used motivational interviewing to validate clients' thoughts and feelings and settle disputes between clients
● Advocated for and assists clients when their rights have been or are at risk of being denied or neglected
● Trained and educated staff on clients' rights and on their responsibilities to ensure clients' rights are protected at the program
● Assisted Human Rights Committee in reviewing clients' rights and potential violations at programs across Massachusetts
- Mental Health Specialist, Human Rights Officer at Eliot Community Human Services
- Research Assistant at University of New Hampshire
- Resident Assistant at University of New Hampshire Department of Residential Life
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Neuroscience and Behavior
• Promoted independence and gave encouragement.
• Assisted developmentally disabled adults with employment services and vocational training. Provided companion and transportation assistance to and from job site.
• Administered medication and promoted medication control.
• Reduced and minimized behaviors and attended ISP sessions.
• Completed and submitted weekly and monthly reports and payroll.
- Job Coach/Human Rights Officer at Valley Educational Associates
- Direct Care Staff at Hill-Top Child and Adult Services
- Direct Care Staff at GuideWire Inc
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Human Services
mental health, substance use disorders
- Residential Counselor/Human Rights Officer at Open Sky Community Services
- Administrative assistant/secretary/filing at Christ Church
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at the highlands: lcc
- medical filing/billing at Simonds cancer center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Health Occupations