• Human Service Worker Residential
• Caring for and monitoring the progress of mental health patients in an SMI residential facility. Duties include the intake of new patients, taking and recording vital signs, monitoring, recording and notifying staff of patient progress, speaking with patients on a one to one basis about concerns, facilitating group activities, helping clients to learn living skills and providing meals while maintaining a safe and comfortable environment.
- Human Service Worker Residential at Mohave Mental Health Clinic
- Human Services Worker Inpatient at Mohave Mental Health Clinic
- Endurance Driver at Chrysler Group LLCF
- Endurance Driver at Kett Engineering
1 year at this Job
As a Human Service Worker, I worked with and help metal ill patients with everyday a activities.
- Human Service Worker at Florida State Hospital
- Taco Bell Crew Member at Taco Bell
- Hardware & Paint Associate at Home Depot
- Housekeeping at TMH
1 year at this Job
Human Service Worker I where I responsible for monitoring patients, ensuring patients remain in assigned areas and prevent injuries. I also monitored the level of supplies needed to take care of patients. I also assisted patients with bathing, dressing, grooming and feeding, as well as Keeping track of patient's vital signs, eating habits and daily behavior.
- Human Service Worker I at Florida State Hospital
- Head Cashier at Lowes
- No job at Unemployed
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
This is a private duty human service position, that includes medication administering, assisting clients with activities of daily Living, individual counseling. transporting client to and from appointments, meal preparation, advocating for client in community and providing a safe and secure environment for client.
- Human Service Worker at Stavros Center for Independent Living
- Caseworker/counselor at Hampden County Correctional Center
- Clinician at Robert F Kennedy Children Action
- Internship at Robert F Kennedy Children Action
5 years at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Master of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and Psychology - Criminal Justice and Psychology
Works with resident to ensure completion of daily living routines. Advocates for resident's recovery. Assigned as lead worker with responsibility with directing employees with work flow. Participates in service planning and ensures adherence to plans.
- Human Service Worker I at Florida State Hospital
- Call Center Representative at Teleperformance
- Warehouse Freight Associate at Capstone Logistics
- Cashier at Winn-Dixie
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Seeking a Human Service position with an organization that clearly carries out its social impact mission. My past work, education and skills include social issues, advocacy, and involves program development in a community mental health setting with and emphasis on the disabled and elderly but not limited on any age group. My skills are strong in arranging mental health services, home care services, advocacy, scheduling social outings, and facilitating activities.
- Human Service Worker at Greater Lynn Senior Services
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates in Science - Human Services
• Develop and review service plans along with clients, and follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
• Interview clients, families, or groups, assess situations, capabilities, or problems, determine what services required to meet needs.
• Refer clients to community resources for services such as job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment, or financial assistance, and provide concrete information, such as where to go and how to apply.
• Serve as liaisons between students, homes, schools, family services, child guidance clinics, courts, protective services, doctors, and other contacts, to help children who face problems such as disabilities, abuse, or poverty.
• Provide, find, or arrange for support services, such as child care, homemaker service, prenatal care, substance abuse treatment, job training, counseling, or parenting classes, to prevent more serious problems from developing.
• Counsel individuals, groups, families, or communities regarding issues including mental health, poverty, unemployment, substance abuse, physical abuse, rehabilitation, social adjustment, child care, or medical care.
- Human Service Worker at Milwaukee County Disabilities Service Children Unit-Intake
- Pharmacy Technician at Milwaukee County Disabilities Service Children Unit-Intake
- Pharmacy Technician at Pharmacy Corporation of America
- Pharmacy Technician at Primary Care Associates
26 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Human Service Worker/ Criminal Justice
Received referrals from police departments in Milwaukee County, completed initial assessments, conducted interviews and made referrals to the District Attorney's office. Assisted juveniles, their parents/guardians with information and outcomes which included various program options and or services. Made recommendations to the Courts, Public Defenders and DA's on dispositional recommendations and placements. Completed Court Reports and Permanency Plans and provided oral testimony at Children's Court appearances. Provided Court Ordered Probation Supervision and completed referrals to Milwaukee Wraparound, Group Homes, PSN (Probation Service Network) and Day Treatments. Conducted home visits, foster home visits, group home visits, RCCY visits and school visits to meet with juveniles and treatment professionals. Coordinated In-Home services such as mentoring, tutoring, individual/family therapy and sexual offender treatment services. Occasionally was involved in JIPS and CHIPS (Incompetent Findings) or young offenders on CHIPS Orders. Maintained a working knowledge of Chapters 48, 51 and 938 of the Wisconsin Juvenile and Children's Code. Completed petitions for extensions, revisions and change of placements when necessary. Maintained accurate and complete written documentation including case notes and case plans. Held youth accountable for their actions with counseling and Sanctions Motions which often resulted in Probation violators spending time in Secure Detention. Worked overtime shifts (1st, 2nd, & 3rd) as a Custody Placement Specialist. Intake Worker at the Milwaukee County Juvenile Detention Center. Received Juveniles from Police Departments and medically screened them for acceptance into Detention or arranged for placement prior to their first court appearance. Conducted computer searches to review their delinquency history and Court Docket information to make decisions and to check Judicial orders to hold runaways and those who had an active Capias.
- HUMAN SERVICE WORKER at MILWAUKEE COUNTY
- JUVENILE CORRECTIONAL OFFICER at MILWAUKEE COUNTY
20 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE degree - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
I work as a Program Assistance Worker at an all adult woman, men shelter, I'm essentially a Human Service Worker, Receptionist, crisis line operator, I also assist Case Managers with client appointments, teaching coping techniques and self-help strategies, referring clients to suitable services, building awareness on various issues, and providing emotional support. I am a Jane of all-trades to the clients and their everyday needs. I've accomplished being able to work with a population of 50 adult men with mental health, substance abuse. Exceptional ability to maintain confidentiality and security superior skills in building strong and profitable working relationships high application use skills strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Human Service Worker II at Catholic Charities
- Home Care Aide at Diamond Edwards
- Case Aide II at Avery Road Treatment Center
- Case Aide at Montgomery County Coalition
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Mental Health
• Interpret and apply policy and conduct research using large databases
• Provide quality customer service and perform professional human services work involving screening and assessment of eligibility for Medicaid
• Interview customers and conduct needs assessments and evaluate qualifications and advise of available services, rights and responsibilities
• Research customer history and complete computer matches to obtain and verify client information
• Compose correspondence and maintain and manage ongoing case records, files and documents
• Energy Assistant Program Case Worker
• Manage and process requests through State and county automated systems
• Evaluate clients for eligibility for cooling assistance by accessing secure vendor cites for accurate customer billing
• Call center operator. Returned citizen calls to answer questions and direct as needed
• Assisting public with preparing resumes, cover letters and job searches
• Maintain Resource Center office equipment for use by the public
• Assist public with filling out documents related to social services benefits
• Answer questions related to job searches via the internet as needed
• Work with and maintain confidentiality related to customer inquiries
• Document management and scanning daily
- Human Service Worker II at Prince William County Department of Social Services
- Administrative Legal Assistant (Temp placement) at Didlake, Inc
- Paralegal/law Clerk/FOIA ADMINISTRATOR at City of Alexandria Attorney's
- LEGAL ASSISTANT at TRAK SERVICES- Enterprise Law Group, LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Generalist
- BBA - Business Management/HR
- Associate Certificate in Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies