● Processed enrollment applications and trained new students in humanitarian work preparing them for overseas field jobs.
- Humanitarian Volunteer at Youth with a Mission
- Scheduling Coordinator at SleepMed
- HUC/EKG tech at Lawnwood Regional Medical Ctr
- Florida - HUC/EKG monitor tech at Cape Canaveral Hospital
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - health unit coordinator
I travel with a medical humanitarian group to Central and South America, where I work in a lab helping with medical physicals for those who cannot afford them.
● Spend over ten days on each trip. Working usually over 12 hours a day
- HUMANITARIAN MEDICAL WORKER at
- Childcare Provider at NANNYING SERVICE
- TEAM CAPTAIN WOMEN'S LACROSSE TEAM at
- CHURCH YOUTH GROUP LEADER at
3 years at this Job
I have gone on 5 missions trips to Guatemala. 2 trips with Gain (global aid network), 3 with His hands and feet as well 1 without an organization that was organized by myself an a travel companion from Gain. I have also worked in the Gain warehouse in PA preping and packing supplies. On the trips I did everything from packing humanitarian supplies such as shoes, food, water purifiers, home goods, and toys; to managing services teams and being directly involved with personal care for children at a orphanage. I feel my time volunteering in this field has given me the opportunity to get to work closely with people from different walks of life and learn to work efficiently with them to reach our goals.
- Missionary/Humanitarian Work at Global Aid Network
- DSP (Direct Support Professional) at Peak Community Services
- Shipping and Receiving at Mustangs to fear
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- successfully enforced the United Nations humanitarian assistance to victims of Ebola, - assisted in the country’s emergency preparedness reinforcement, - liaised with donors and other partners on issues pertaining to resource mobilisation and disaster risk management, - provided advisory services to the UN country office on key humanitarian aspects, - helped in the elaboration and/or update of key national emergency response plans.
- Crisis Recovery/Humanitarian Coordination Specialist at United Nations Development Programme
- Interpreter at Lutheran Social Services of New England
- Workplace Success Program Coordinator at Southern New Hampshire Serivices/Workplace Success Program
- Country Expert at Varieties of Democracy, University of Guthenburg, Sweden
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Art - International Relations and Conflict Resolution/Peacekeeping
- Master of Science - Human Service
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services/Counseling and Case Management
Media analysis around maternal, child and newborn health,
conflict, refugees and other emergency topics.
• Media research
• Media monitoring
• Identify new media outlets and journalists for outreach around humanitarian issues.
• Assist the Humanitarian Response Communications Director in the advance planning for the Newborn Action Week in November 2018.
• Assist with the communications activities around the Rohingya and Yemen crises and other humanitarian projects.
• Attend think tank events and prepare short summaries for communications team.
• Proficient in Cision database.
- Skilled Volunteer, Humanitarian Communications at Save the Children
- Administrative Assistant at St. Paul's Plus
- Development Director at REACH International
- Sales Associate at Klaradal
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Journalism
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- Master of Arts in Film Studies - Film Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies - Film Studies
at this Job
- - Massage Therapy
- - Travel & Tourism
- Some college
Working with Sovereign Entities to develop humanitarian projects with the use of historical sovereign assets. As Trustee and Risk Manager responsibilities ranged from outlining long term projects and goals to day to day supervision of international transfer and use of assets.
- TRUSTEE, HUMANITARIAN BANKER at PRIVATE TRUSTS
- NATIONAL LENDING VP, VP COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING at Principle Commerical
- Private Contracted Company at DE Shaw & Co
- MORTGAGE BANKING NATIONAL VP OF BROKER WHOLESALE, SALES/OPERATIONS at Ginger Mae Financial Services, LLC
9 years at this Job
● Helped the organization move to a new location
● created and implemented a new inventory system for the new retail social enterprise
● helped to set up and train refugee staff on the new POS system
● helped to organize special events to benefit the organization
● practiced English with Burmese refugee staff members
● was in charge of other miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Humanitarian Aid Volunteer at Thai Freedom House
- Office Administrator at Wayne J Griffin Electric Inc.
- Office Manager at Ashley Furniture Home Store
3 months at this Job
South Cameroon Supervisor: Dr. Vera Atembeh * Coordinated pharmacy services with Humanitarian health services / Cottage hospital Tiko * Assist Internally displaced people with injuries, treatment & medication therapy management. * Counseled patients and responded to doctors on new prescriptions. * Consultant as a graduate pharmacist on therapy management and formulary updates. * Diabetic consultation, drug therapy and lab value monitoring.
- Graduate Pharmacist. Humanitarian Health services/ cottage hospital at Cottage hospital Tiko
- Counsel patients on medication adherence at Experiential ROTATIONS
- Pharmacy Intern at Bear Creek Pharmacy
- UF, College of Pharmacy faculty member at Shadowing in Cadillac Pharmaceutical Company
1 year at this Job
- Pharm D
I was a volunteer in the country of Jordan, assisting Iraqi refugees with their immigration applications. I was volunteering for a special program that the Australian embassy was doing, to assist the Yazidis (a small, persecuted, ethnic/religious minority group) in relocating to Australia to begin a new life there.
- Humanitarian aid worker at Hope and Trust
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cross-cultural studies