Researched the role of recent technological innovations, including blockchain, in the organization and distribution of humanitarian aid
- Humanitarian Innovation Intern at Institute for International Humanitarian Affairs, Fordham University
- Camp Counselor, Village Coordinator at Frost Valley YMCA
- coordinator for campus housing at Colby College
- Reunion Intern at Colby College
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Government and Middle Eastern Studies
- Associate of Arts - Philosophy
Volunteering, Humanitarian efforts in southeast Asia
- Volunteering, humanitarian efforts at Asia Society
- Terminal Manager at CTI Inc
- Dispatch at Agility energy
- Warehouse Worker at Elastocrete
4 months at this Job
• Arranged travel for Humanitarian and Non-Profit Organizations.
• Booked individuals and groups.
• Advised clients on visa, passport and security requirements relating to destinations and confirmed flight details for each reservation.
- Humanitarian Travel Consultant at Key Travel
- Parish Administrator at St. George's Episcopal Church
- Executive Assistant to Family Service Director at Saints Peter and Paul Cemetery
- Parish Administrator at Christ the King Catholic Church
1 year at this Job
- Certified Travel Consultant, CTC - Travel Industry
- High school
Leader of Emergency Response department, overseeing $15m.program budget and 20 employees across 6 countries. Managed timely, effective and efficient responses to international and domestic medical emergencies. Collaborated with corporate partners to leverage their resources, skills and people to solve complex humanitarian and development challenges.
• Integrated several FedEx business services into the overall humanitarian response strategy, including warehouse usage, software, packaging labs and air cargo.
• Redesigned and expanded mobile surgical hospital unit to cover a wider array of medical emergency responses globally.
• Increased funding from private sector by 200% within one year through identifying new opportunities for partnerships with corporate and foundation donors.
• Revamped external roster of volunteers and corporate staff to include 1000 people to increase deployments to the field.
• Restructured emergency response model to align with ambitious agency programmatic and financial goals. Led and managed field emergency response teams in, Dominica, Barbados, and Puerto Rico.
- Humanitarian Director at INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CORPS I
- CONSULTANT HUMANITARIAN INNOVATION I at United Airlines
- Country Director at SAVE THE CHILDREN I
- Director, Humanitarian Response at SAVE THE CHILDREN I
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - International and Community Development
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Science
in East Asia
• Led a multinational team to provide humanitarian relief and religious education in rural China
• Trained local people to conduct health screenings and provide relief among the rural poor
- Missionary/Humanitarian Work Team Leader at CrossWay Church of Orange County
- Chief Representative, China Branch at Global Partners (UK) Ltd
- Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator at Biola University
9 years at this Job
- M.A. - Intercultural Studies
- B.A. - Psychology
Working with Sovereign Entities to develop humanitarian projects with the use of historical sovereign assets. As Trustee and Risk Manager responsibilities ranged from outlining long term projects and goals to day to day supervision of international transfer and use of assets. Responsible for development of relationships within key United States and United Kingdom sovereign financial organizations, as well as, banking relationships within Deutsche Bank, Mellon Bank of New York, HSBC London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York, Israel Discount Bank of New York, Hang Seng Bank Mainland and Hong Kong, China Construction Bank Beijing and Hong Kong,
- TRUSTEE, HUMANITARIAN BANKER at PRIVATE TRUSTS
- NATIONAL LENDING VP, VP COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING at PRINCIPLE COMMERCIAL CORPORATION GROUP
- MORTGAGE BANKING NATIONAL VP OF BROKER WHOLESALE, SALES/OPERATIONS at GINGER MAE FINANCIAL SERVICES
- RVP WHOLESALE LENDING at UNICOR
9 years, 2 months at this Job
• Supported the overall administration of the Nigeria Pooled Fund and liaised with relevant OCHA sections and partners.
• Supported and implement standardized policy in line with Head Quarter guidance and decisions.
• Managed fund allocation processes ensuring necessary coordination with relevant counterparts in line with the Terms of Reference and/or allocation guidelines (i.e. Review and/or Advisory Boards, cluster or sector leads, humanitarian organizations, and OCHA).
• Liaised with None-government organizations, UN partners as well as clusters and OCHA field offices to follow-up on project progress and overall Fund progress.
• Conducted periodic field visits to promote the knowledge and support the appropriate use of the Fund in line with its Terms of Reference.
• Ensured recipient organizations' compliance with financial rules, monitoring and reporting requirements applicable to the Fund.
• Ensured coordination and information exchange with humanitarian donors aiming to promote coordinated and complementary use of funds.
• Assisted in the preparation of evaluations or other research activities and studies in consultation with relevant sections.
• Liaised with OCHA field offices and recipient organizations in order to disseminate full information on Fund activities.
- Humanitarian Affairs Officer-Pooled Fund Manager P at UN- OCHA Nigeria
- Program Specialist, Peacebuilding, Education and Advocacy, P at UN- OCHA Nigeria
- Outreach Services Program Coordinator at UN- OCHA Nigeria
- Executive Director-Founder at Abundant Life Institute (ALI)
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- M.A. - Peace Building and Conflict Transformation
- Masters in UNESCO - UNESCO
SERVICE AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES Co-founder/Co-director, Rasuwa Relief volunteer humanitarian aid organization 2015-present
- Co-founder/Co-director, Rasuwa Relief volunteer humanitarian aid organization at Association for Nepal and Himalayan Studies (ANHS)
- Coordinating Member at Nepal Research Collective
- Research Assistant at Cornell University
- Research Assistant at Cornell University
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- PhD - Natural Resources
- Master's - Natural Resources
- MS - Natural Resources
- BS - Geography
• Increased accountability on nonprofit organizations nationally and expanded internationally through partnerships with domestic mission Groups and churches
• Global pillar for nonprofit organization on financial and people accountability and transparency when dealing with disadvantageous communities domestic and international
- Humanitarian Envoy at network global
- COO at JT Advertising
- General Manager at Ponderosa Steakhouse
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters/PhD - Clinical Counseling
- Bachelor's - Theology
Assist in various duties for the people who received damage or were homeless from hurricane Irma.
- Humanitarian Coordinator at Osceola Council on Aging
- Home Health Aide at privatehousehold
- Front Desk Associate at Goldtar Inn & Suites
- Clerical Associate at Jacobi Medical Center
1 year at this Job
- Associate Degree in Office Systems - Medical Secretary