Working with different insurance companies running full system diagnostics on different types of claims ranging from lighting , surge, flood , impact, theft , and unknown damages on residential and commercial units .
- HVAC Engineer at HVAC Investigators
- Service manager / Service Technician at Temperature Pro Se
- Service sales at Universal Home Experts
- Service Sales Representative at Sears Home Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer and Electronic Engineering
- - Air Conditioning
Start up/Shut down/Maintenance for all HVAC and fire safety systems in the theater.
- HVAC Engineer at Jujamcyn Theaters
- HVAC Engineer at United Nations International School
- Air/Water Balancing at BSI Testing and Balancing
- HVAC Engineer at Schubert theater
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Business
• Testing and balancing HVAC shipboard systems on LCS class naval ships.
• Calculating pressure drop and load calculations for different applications.
• Develop proposals, size, select, and purchase equipment.
• Scheduling maintenance and maintaining shipboard HVAC equipment.
- HVAC Engineer at Trident Maritime Systems
- Manager and Bartender at Star Shooters
- Inside Sales at Edwards Engineering
- Technician Assistant at Siemens
7 months at this Job
- BS in HVAC - HVAC/R Engineering Technology and Energy Management
- AAS in HVAC - HVAC/R Technology
• Installs maintains, repairs and overhauls air-conditioning, ventilation, heating and refrigeration systems.
• Tasked to manage the HVAC equipment for the purpose of extending its useful life while reducing its overall life-cycle cost.
• Performed regular and routine hands-on inspection of HVAC systems equipment to identify potential problems and maintenance issues.
• Implemented corrective courses of actions to repair problems and issues within a realistic time frame.
- HVAC Engineer at S.B. Unlimited
- Maintenance technician at The Woodlawn Organization
- Satellite Signal Support Specialist at United States Army
- Cashier at Hyde Park Co-op
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's of Arts - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health
Preventative maintenance, service and energy efficiency monitoring of HVAC systems, including 8 roof top units over 130 tons each, kitchen make up & exhaust systems, data center systems over 75 tons, and 16 DX units for critical data areas controlled by Alerton BAS. Vendor relations and accountability. Supporting role with building maintenance technician team to assure customer service satisfaction is sustained at its highest potential.
- HVAC Engineer at CBRE, Microsoft Charlotte Campus
- Facilities Supervisor at University of California Riverside
- Building Engineer at ABM Engineering
- Maintenance Supervisor at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Hvac, refrigeration
- High School Diploma
➢ Managing the site, monitor project site progress & operation.
➢ Inspecting the materials by Magnetic Particle testing & Liquid Penetration testing
➢ Monitor the work of site based on supervisor & staff.
➢ Identified what all material was required for the completion of the task and made and order of the same.
➢ Maintained proper documentation of all the daily work being carried out.
➢ Reviewed the development and made sure that the entire installation process went as per schedule.
➢ Preparation of Material Submittal, Method Statement, Shop drawing, Project Schedule and planning.
➢ Coordination with Client, Consultant, Main Contractor, Vendor's and Government Departments.
➢ Preparation of manpower utilization schedule and Equipment Selection.
➢ Preparation of As Build Drawing, Operation and Maintenance Manual.
➢ Handling of proper Procurement, monitoring & Inventory control, independent planning, supervision, control of tools & equipment's.
➢ Ensuring proper project safety and environment requirements and proper subcontractor administration.
➢ Reporting to Divisional Manager about the progress and material requirement.
➢ Preparing monthly invoice, quantity breakdown and variation claims.
➢ Monitoring day to day work activities and follow with consultant for the inspection as per approved shop drawing.
➢ Verify quantities and specification before placing the orders and development of vendors list.
➢ Initiate action to prevent occurrence of material and service nonconformance,
➢ Lead a team of Supervisor and Technician and give them on job training.
➢ Preparation and study of post project cost analysis with management.
➢ Estimation, Installation, Testing of hvac and plumbing system Areas of Interest
• Oil & Gas
• Piping and Engineering Design
• Manufacturing and Maintenance
• Industrial Automation
- HVAC engineer at Confident group of real estate and contracting company Qatar
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
Maintain all building related systems and the building envelop to ensure the safety of hotel guests, associates and vendors. Ensure compliance with company Engineering Assumptions/Culture, preventative maintenance programs and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Mission Vision and Values as well as all Building/Fire/Health Department codes. Maintain building complex as energy efficiency as possible constantly looking for ways to save energy.
• Performs all the duties of an HVAC Mechanic. Performs repairs for the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems in the hotel facilities. Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guests or staff to resolve any HVAC maintenance issues.
• Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality standard.
• Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis (e.g., ""room care"").
• Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement.
• Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
• Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
• Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
- HVAC Engineer at EMBASSY SUITES - HILTON HOTELS
- Driver at UBER
- Housekeeper at CLAUDIA'S CLEANING
- Cable Installer at AMTEC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - HVAC
Senior engineer of a strategic three-person team servicing a two million square foot campus. Leads maintenance and repairs on heat pumps, 400-ton air conditioning units, fire system components, hydronic loops, boilers, supply/exhaust fans, variable frequency drives, and control systems. Performed repairs and improvements to assets providing $300 thousand in cost savings to the customer in my first year. Provided countless hours of training to fellow engineers also serving the campus.
- HVAC Engineer at CBRE
- Production Control Records Clerk and Woodshop Leading Petty Officer at Naval Air Technical Training Center Pensacola
- Building Petty Officer at Naval Information Operations Command Pensacola
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
- Civil Engineer
- High School Diploma
- Certificate of Compleation - Compass Operator Training Course
- - ACHP 105 Air Conditioning Heat Pumps
Responsible for minor repairs/maintenance of the boilers, chillers, HVAC units, etc. I also diagnose system problems using a DDC controller. In addition I help with the maintenance throughout the building. This includes taking calls/work orders from the departments and either handling hot cold calls, replacing ballasts, snaking drains, etc. I also have 5+ years Commercial Building Maintenance (HVAC, Boilers, Chillers, Air Handlers, Plumbing, VAV Boxes, pneumatics, EMS Systems).
- HVAC Engineer/EMS Operator at Aerotek, Inc
- Engineer at Chevy Chase Club
- Preventative Maintenance Mechanic II at Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Lead Maintenance Technician at Charles Tini & Associates
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - HVAC CFC
•Performs preventative maintenance and service repair on commercial and residential air conditioning and heating units. All units maintained and serviced include gas furnaces, commercial styled air handlers, glycol chillers, and fan coil units. Repairs include replacing of fan belts, motors, contactors/capacitors, evaporator & condenser coils, relays/control boards, compressors etc.
•Provides top quality preventative maintenance on over 30 different units that includes fan coil systems, glycol chillers, air handlers, air conditioners and gas furnaces. Logs and records multiple point checks on each system to ensure each system shall continue to function at peak performance. Checks include cleanings of evaporator and condenser coils and system compartments, tested for refrigerant leaks, cleared condensate drain lines, motor and system amp/voltage ratings, tests all electrical components for proper specs, check fan belts for wearing/cracks, check for proper refrigerant levels, record superheat and sub-cooling, record supply/return temp/delta T, check for proper gas pressure, ensure proper sequence of operations on gas furnace, check heat rise temp, ensure no cracks in heat exchanger or carbon monoxide leaks, etc.
•Provide excellent customer service and ensures smooth daily operations of all assigned units.
- HVAC Engineer at Navy Hill Annex/State Dept
- My Plumber Heating & Cooling, HVAC Service Technician at
- ICEE Technician/Refrigeration Tech at ICEE Company
- Installer/Service Technician at Sears Home Services
11 months at this Job
- - HVAC Technology