• Three year operational as HVAC engineer in design department to analyze different parameters.
• Analyze all heating loads and perform required calculations and manage all mechanical requirements for HVAC equipment and recommend improvements.
• Estimate water flow (GPM) rate in chillers.
• Selection of piping for chilled water supply mostly black steel
• Installation of different FCU's as per requirement of each zone. Connection of Metal Duct work (cutting, fixing, alterations, etc.) such as diffusers & grills
• Accomplished to compute water flow (GPM) rate in chillers.
• Appropriate scheming of heating load to design an appropriate HVAC system for a structures.
• Skill to read and understand auto-cad drawings.
• Controlling Air -cooled-chiller, Air conditioner renovating.
• Contribution technicians with installation and maintenance work.
• Consociate of applicable building codes and universal design concepts.
• HVAC installation and Testing and commissioning.
• Develop proper layout to intensify HVAC system. Organization: Emaar -Group Designation: Assistant MEP-Engineer Tenure: Three month Project: 5-star vida hotel @ Ummulqween Main contractor: Roberts Main consultant: Al-Guruc Key responsibilities:
• Continually review the main contractor's construction schedule during the progress of site works with regards to MEP services and report to the Project Manager on the same.
• Mechanical design, relevant calculations and site supervision of services like HVAC, Plumbing, , Drainage, Water supply etc.
• Preparation of detailed design layouts, schematics, sections, and coordination drawings.
• In conjunction with the document controller, ensure that the filing/logging of the MEP documentation is undertaken in line with the project handbook and continually monitor the same.
• Review Contractor's installation method statements.
• Reviewing, approval / commenting on shop drawings, coordination drawings, the method of statements and material submittals
• Discussing and solving complexities with client representatives, sub-consultants, manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, and suppliers
• Undertake general project site observation/inspection of the mechanical services works for Contractor's adherence to the approved shop drawings and Consultant's specification, good working practices, and construction schedule. Prepare the MEP section of the Project Managers monthly progress report.
• Strictly follow up & chase the site staff to complete the project as per target program & in budget cost.
• Responsible for smooth running of projects, track & control on material labor output, utilization of site resources effectively,
• Ensuring safety & quality as per the company standards, Assigning & monitoring task to the site staff.
• Designing for drainage system.
• Drainage system works with supply and installation.
• Monitoring Plumbing work such as soil pipe, vent pipe & drainage piping as well as slopes assessing of sound proof piping, UPVC & HDPE.
• Water pumping station erection with supply and installation.
• Installation and commissioning of all types of pumps: booster, transfer,
• Installation of a wide range of sanitary ware models and types.
• External drainage networks and manholes.
• Storm& drainage water tanks piping
• Testing and commissioning of all plumbing systems.
• Fire protection system installation such as smoke extract fans connection to fire damper.
• HVAC installation and Testing and execution.
• Review Contractor's installation method statements.
- HVAC- ENGINEER at NAS (well known HVAC-services group in Pakistan)
3 years at this Job
Started as lead troubleshooter working on DX and package units up to 50 tons and chillers up to 400 tons. Now I am the lead HVAC engineer supervisor over preventive maintenance and filter changes.
- Lead HVAC Engineer at CBRE
- HVAC Service Technician at HB Mechanical
- HVAC Service Technician at Signature Group
- HVAC Service Technician at Perfect Air
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - HVAC
Senior Engineer III – Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) - Member of the Mechanical (HVAC) Design Systems team designing, specifying and procuring the plant HVAC systems for the UPF Oak Ridge Facility. Preparing, checking and reviewing detailed calculations, specifications and drawings to design and build the UPF complex for the Department of Energy (DOE).
- Senior HVAC Engineer at BECHTEL INFRASTRUCTURE AND POWER CORPORATION
6 years, 8 months at this Job
Hvac mechanic for ST Mary and ST Elizabeth hospitals. I have 15 years in commercial and medical facilities.
- HVAC Engineer at CBRE
5 years at this Job
- Associate - Refrigeration technology
• Have one year experience in HVAC design field and handled 3 projects in HVAC and one project in Electrical (Solar Panels).
• Projects Handled
• o Rasasamudra restaurant Ernakulam, Kerala Ductable Split AC - 30 TR o St.Stephen's Church auditorium Pathanamthitta, Kerala Ductable Split AC - 110 TR o Luxury Villa, Kanjiramattom Ernakulam, Kerala VRF system o Labora International Southafrica Solar panel work Rivet Drawing o Olive international Southafrica Solar panel work Rivet Drawing
•Softwares Proficient in: AutoCAD
• REVIT MEP
• McQuay Ductsizer
• McQuay Pipesizer
• Hourly Analysis Program
•Soft Skills Excellent Communication skill to present points precisely and clearly.
• Good problem solving ability and analytic skill to solve the problem efficiently.
• Good team player and have excellent interaction skill to coordinate and work within team.
• Have expertise in working with various operating systems.
• Debating and presentation skill.
- HVAC Engineer at
at this Job
1. WORK SITE: MNR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, MUWEILAH, SHARJAH
• CONSULTANT: CAPITAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS
• MAIN CONTRACTOR: AL NUAIMI GROUP
• Responsible for preparing design documents that include specification, final construction and HVAC lay out design.
• Ensure the HVAC Ducts, Fittings, accessories and Chilled water pipes, fittings, accessories are available and approved by Inspection department prior to installation
• Ensure sufficient hand tools, power tools, ladder and scaffolding are available for installation
• Coordinate with other discipline and ensure site clearance is available to start the HVAC Activities
• Arrange the sufficient manpower such as Supervisor, Foreman, Duct fitter, pipe fitter, Assistant duct and pipe fitter etc. 2. OWR OWN BOYS SHOOL, SHARJAH
• MAIN CONTRACTOR: CHICAGO MAINTENANCE LLC SOPE OF WORK: FAHU SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION 3. K9 POLICE DOG UNIT, RAS AL KHAIMAH SCOPE OF WORK: FAHU SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION.
- HVAC ENGINEER at AL FAKHER ELECTRO MECHANICAL CONTRACTING COMPANY.LLC
- HVAC SITE ENGINEER at HOT BREAK COOLING SOLUTIONS
1 month at this Job
- B tech degree in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Plus two
- S S L C
Managed the overall upkeep and maintenance of the apartment community, as it pertained to plumbing, electrical, painting heating, air conditioning and appliance repair. Distributed and monitored work orders assigned to maintenance staff; worked closely with the staff to ascertain full knowledge of the maintenance program. Worked closely with and supervised the grounds personnel to improve and maintain the general appearance of the property. Collaborated with Resident Manager to discuss employee performances; worked with manager when staffing problems occurred, making suggestions for possible written reprimand and/or dismissal, as necessary. Presented well received ideas on improvement projects and labor needs to management Repair/Replace dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, washer, dryer, HVAC-Heat Pumps; electrical for switches, lights and outlets; drywall; plumbing for toilets, water lines, water heaters, sinks and faucets; carpentry; snow removal. Schedule vendors and contractors to do carpet/flooring, paint, cleaning and repairs outside of our abilities. Inventory and order repair parts and cleaning supplies. Deal directly with tenants while utilizing good customer service skills. Use MRI and Nexus computer programs Supervise all maintenance personnel to ensure they have proper qualifications, are properly trained, and motivated to work productively both individually as part of a team Ensure that critical maintenance processes are integrated into day-to-day operations Maintain complete inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle routine repairs for most systems, doors, windows, locks, and basic carpentry Budget and track all preventative maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment Painted, repaired holes in walls and leak issues. Supervised maintenance crew in the performance of their duties. Responded to emergency maintenance requests around the clock Performed systems troubleshooting and repair Inspections and assist with maintenance of site inventory of basic supplies Plumbing, electric, drywall and air conditioning repair. Removal and replacement of water heaters, sinks, & toilets. Carpentry, Painting and concrete finishing. General repairs to door locks, fans, garbage disposal, light bulbs, smoke detectors, tiles, toilets, sinks. Capabilities Strong troubleshooting ability to resolve electrical, electronic and mechanical defects. Proficient in reading and interpretation of blueprints, electrical diagrams and schematics. Proficient in using electric multimeter, soldering and brazing tools. Able to perform mathematics to determine proper components and installation requirements. Able to write routine reports and correspondence. Good verbal communications skills.
- hvac engineer at greystone properties
- HVAC Technician at Crown Plaza Hotel
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Commercial HVAC
Working with different insurance companies running full system diagnostics on different types of claims ranging from lighting , surge, flood , impact, theft , and unknown damages on residential and commercial units .
- HVAC Engineer at HVAC Investigators
- Service manager / Service Technician at Temperature Pro Se
- Service sales at Universal Home Experts
- Service Sales Representative at Sears Home Services
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer and Electronic Engineering
- - Air Conditioning
Perform monthly preventative maintenance on all hvac equipment including but not limited to chillers, air handlers, condensing units, Ice machines, etc. Maintain and fix instruments for building controls. Work with electrical equipment up to 480 volts and have knowledge of 3 phase units.
- HVAC Engineer at Cbre
- Independent Contractor at Bellon Development
- Independent Contractor at Signature Industrial Services
- Independent Consultant at THE RESPONSE GROUP
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- As - Occupational Health and Saftey
- - Instrumentation
• Simulates healthcare facilities in cHVAC to understand energy loads and design requirements of building types
• Drafts Mechanical heating and cooling systems for existing conditions and new work in CAD and Revit
• Ensures that heating and cooling systems comply with city and state building and healthcare specifications
• Surveys job sites to understand existing HVAC conditions and ensure proper implementation of designs
• Sizes, specifies, and chooses equipment based on design conditions
• Provides detailed studies of existing client HVAC equipment to enable client understanding and choice
- HVAC Engineer at Loring Consulting Engineers
- Engineering Co-op at Bala Consulting Engineers
- Volunteer/Intern at Sustainable Rural Development
- Volunteer/General Member at Community Garden
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Energy