Wal-mart, McDonalds, Home Depot, Sam's Club, Walgreens, Hardees, Lowe's, AMC Movie Theaters, Ulta Beauty, Dollar General and Dollar Tree
• Efficiently organized and prepared tools and equipment prior to welding job, streamlining the process and consistently completing projects ahead of deadlines
• Provides on-site support to the project manager by interpreting and executing blueprint designs and wiring diagrams to determine location, size, capacity, and type of component needed to repair the unit. Coordinate timely deliveries of project materials
• Effectively manages a team of 10 on day to day field operations including HVAC installation, quality control schedule maintenance and budget controls.
• Installed and maintained integrated HVAC (high and low voltage) systems and equipment ensuring proper function and maintain repair costs.
• Maintained tools and equipment ensuring proper function and minimizing repair cost.
- HVAC Foreman at AES Mechanical
- HVAC Journeyman at AES Mechanical
- Construction Manager at City Wide Design, Inc
- Journeyman at Alas Electric, Inc
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Kentucky HVAC Apprentice
Responsibilities The Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Foreman leads and participates Contract ended-in the installation, maintenance, modification, overhaul, service, and repair of air conditioning and refrigeration systems and equipment. Principal Accountabilities (Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or 1 contract) Lead HVAC crew(s) and participate in the installation, maintenance, and repair of refrigeration and air conditioning systems to ensure that the work performed is in compliance with blueprints, manufacturer specifications, and written and/or verbal instructions. Coordinate schedules to ensure proper distribution of work and adequate staffing. Track, analyze, and response on progress, trends, and issues, and recommend solutions and improvements. Implement preventive maintenance programs for air conditioning and refrigeration systems and equipment. Train personnel on activities relating to air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance to ensure an acceptable work performance level Fabricate, assemble, and install ductwork and chassis parts, using portable. Metal working tools and welding equipment. Connect motors, Compressors, temperature controls, humidity controls, and circulating ventilation fans to control panels and connect control panels to power source. May install, repair, and service up to twenty (20)-ton air conditioners. Perform other duties as assigned, Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on all HVAC and refrigeration systems including air handling units, CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioning), Chillers, unitary and split systems, cooling towers, heat pumps and all ancillary equipment such as pumps` valves, fans, ducts, variable air volume units, motors/drives, compressors, thermostats, filters and condensers. Overhaul equipment when appropriate including replacing major components. Advice and assist Contractors when performing work in the facility as applicable in the mechanical trade. Research and recommend new equipment and procedures. Monitor and operate the Building Control Systems (Metasys, Automated Logic, electric) to ensure optimal performance and energy conservation.
- HVAC Foreman at DynCorp, Intl.
- HVAC Mechanic at Satellite Services Inc. (SSI)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician at Cother, Inc
- HVAC Mechanic at B L HARBERT INTERNATIONAL
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Intensive English as a Second Language
Commercial foreman for entire company. Install all commercial aspects of jobsite.
- HVAC Foreman at Ovation heating and air
- HVAC Superintendent at Accurate Engineering
- HVAC Foreman at Jet Industries
- HVAC Foreman at Industrial Commercial Systems
3 months at this Job
• Installed HVAC systems on commercial sites
• Installation of commercial duct, equipment, blue print reading, & layout
• Designs, manufacture, and install various ducts and duct fittings as needed
• Supervise my team to finish projects on schedule and under budget, according to city codes and requirements
• Coordinate and problem solve with other trades in timely manner
• Walk through jobsites with inspectors and clients to achieve desired quality
- HVAC Foreman at Dal Air Conditioning & Heating
- HVAC Foreman at Apache Air
- Tradesman Mechanical at Apache Air
- Labor Apprentice at Renaissance Remolding
4 years at this Job
- - Construction Management
- High School Diploma
Responsible for installations, maintenance, and repair refrigeration and air -conditioning to ensure compliant with blue print regulations
Tracks and reports on progress, trends, and issues, to solve repair issues.
Prioritizes and proper distribution of task and workloads
Assists in the personnel management of department employees (e.g. selection of new hires, promotions, terminations, transfers, supervision, discipline, training, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining staffing needs and productivity of the work force.
Insure all personnel is aware of all safety hazards
Ordering parts and materials
Maintains a variety of manual and electronic files and/or records for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and complying with regulatory requirements and established guidelines.
Performs a wide variety of skilled (and sometimes complex) HVAC related maintenance activities for the purpose of ensuring that maintenance issues are resolved and projects are completed in a safe, effective and timely manner.
Assesses equipment, materials and labor needed to complete large and/or complex maintenance tasks
for the purpose of ensuring that maintenance activities meet district standards and resolve defined issue(s) while reducing wasted resources.
Apr il 2013-Oct. 2 014: HVAC Technician, DynCorp.
• Currently possess NACI Security Clearance.
• Experienced in stressful living conditions: Kandahar, Afghanistan.
• Responsible for installations, maintenance, and repair of refrigeration and air -conditioning to ensure compliant with blue print regulations.
• Follows written and verbal tasks assigned by current foreman.
• Fabricate, assemble, and install ductwork and chassis parts, using portable metal working tools and welding equipment.
• Tracks and reports on progress, trends, and issues, to solve repair issues.
• Prioritizes and proper distribution of task and workloads.
- Hvac Foreman at
- at HVAC Tech
- Licensed forklift operator at Walmart Distribution (Temporarily Employment)
- Assembly Operator at Walmart Distribution (Temporarily Employment)
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Camp Buehing/Udairi, (UAAF) Udairi Army Airfield Kuwait.
• Handle daily operations of all aspects from installation to repair of all heating, Cooling and refrigeration equipment. Manpower assignments parts ordering
• Fabricated and assembled components of Air conditioning systems. Trained and managed workers achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Experienced with multinational personnel with different religious backgrounds Interface with client on Dailey basis to address concerns and provide solutions, understanding their concerns and custom.
• Insure operation of two laundries, 700 heating and air conditioning units including all airfields A/C equipment. Look at long and short term operations of department. Made continuing education vital for all technicians to keep up with current HVAC industry standards. Dec. 2011 to June 2013 Recovery time due to injuries received in Afghanistan.
- HVAC Foreman LOGCAP IV at DynCorp International Free Zone. ID
- HVAC/R Foreman/Acting HVAC Superintendent at Fluor
- HVAC/R Foreman F.O.B. Falcon at K.B.R./S.E.I.I. SAP
- HVAC Technician at Comfortech
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Mechanics
- - HVAC/R Industry
- - Electrician
• Install commercial duct work
• Direct crewman , and work flow
• Service work
- HVAC Foreman at WJ Bachman
- Handyman Services at Draudt Handyman Services
- Marine dock installation at Stokes marine
3 years at this Job
- High school
Schedule, assign and complete all work in accordance with established priorities
➢ Provide on-site expertise
➢ Inspect and ensure all work is performed to a high quality standard
➢ Review and approve purchase requests for proper completion and accuracy
➢ Review and approve time sheets for proper completion and accuracy
➢ Review, distribute and approve all service and preventive maintenance work orders to ensure timely completion within contract requirements and business platforms.
➢ Maintain and track performance metrics for all service orders and preventive maintenance work orders.
➢ Ensure the CMMS is accurate, complete and current
➢ Review quality control inspection reports and initiate and oversee corrective actions to eliminate rework.
➢ Comply with, support and promote a safe work environment
➢ Ensure a high state of housekeeping, maintenance and security of assigned facilities, materials, tools and vehicles.
➢ Ensure all personnel actions, including selection, assignment, training, counseling and evaluations are completed properly and on time.
➢ Provide and establish lasting and positive relationships with key customers via daily contact and communication.
- HVAC Foreman at EMCOR Government Services
- Journeyman Steamfitter at EMCOR Government Services
- Journeyman Steamfitter at EMCOR Government Services
- Building Engineer at Consolidated Engineering Services- CES
1 year, 9 months at this Job
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Ran three projects for Frontier before being layed-off, Apex School Castle Rock, ECAD Admin Suite Colorado University, 24 Hour Fitness Fort Collins. Complete rooftop systems, exhaust systems, assemble panel hydronic unit in mech room, rectangular & sprial duct, curbs, everything to complete projects.
- HVAC Foreman at Frontier Mechanical Inc
- General Foreman at RK Mechanical
- Supervisor; Sina Moayedi at Montage Inc
- Foreman/Sheet Metal Installer at Tri County Sheet Metal
10 months at this Job