Tracy, Ca. Oct 2015 - Jan 2016 While working at Amazon Warehouse I was a part of the Picking and Stowing department. I also worked at the end of the processing line where it was my job to take the boxes off the line and stack them on the correct pallets to be shipped. HVAC Foreman
- HVAC Foreman at SMX - AMAZON
- HVAC Foreman at DynCorp International, Afghanistan, Helmann, Kandahar
- Ice Plant Operator at Kellogg Brown & Root, Iraq, Balad, Saladin Province
- Boiler Operator at Tri-gen Bio Power
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - HVAC/Refrigeration
Responsible for installations, maintenance, and repair refrigeration and air -conditioning to ensure compliant with blue print regulations
Tracks and reports on progress, trends, and issues, to solve repair issues.
Prioritizes and proper distribution of task and workloads
Assists in the personnel management of department employees (e.g. selection of new hires, promotions, terminations, transfers, supervision, discipline, training, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining staffing needs and productivity of the work force.
Insure all personnel is aware of all safety hazards
Ordering parts and materials
Maintains a variety of manual and electronic files and/or records for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and complying with regulatory requirements and established guidelines.
Performs a wide variety of skilled (and sometimes complex) HVAC related maintenance activities for the purpose of ensuring that maintenance issues are resolved and projects are completed in a safe, effective and timely manner.
Assesses equipment, materials and labor needed to complete large and/or complex maintenance tasks for the purpose of ensuring that maintenance activities meet district standards and resolve defined issue(s) while reducing wasted resources. Apr il 2013-Oct. 2 014: HVAC Technician, DynCorp.
• Currently possess NACI Security Clearance.
• Experienced in stressful living conditions: Kandahar, Afghanistan.
• Responsible for installations, maintenance, and repair of refrigeration and air -conditioning to ensure compliant with blue print regulations.
• Follows written and verbal tasks assigned by current foreman.
• Fabricate, assemble, and install ductwork and chassis parts, using portable metal working tools and welding equipment.
• Tracks and reports on progress, trends, and issues, to solve repair issues.
• Prioritizes and proper distribution of task and workloads.
- Hvac Foreman at Sallyport Global
- at HVAC Tech
- Licensed forklift operator at Walmart Distribution (Temporarily Employment)
- Assembly Operator at Walmart Distribution (Temporarily Employment)
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Oversee and install a wide variety of HVAC systems including commercial and multifamily residential from 20k to 3m contracts. Crews of 1 to 16.
- HVAC Foreman at Frontier Mechanical
- HVAC installer at NM Industrial Services
- foreman at EXCEL MECHANICAL
- Journeyman at MTech Mechanical
6 years at this Job
- diploma - Associate HVACR
Oversee construction jobs on multiple condominium projects, read construction plans and run ductwork in buildings, installation of HVAC systems, Communicate effectively with job foreman's and site supervisor's. Inventory control and maintenance of vehicles duties performed as well. Clean driving record.
- HVAC Foreman and Installer at Constant Air, LLC
- Plant Supervisor at Limestone Quarry
8 years, 4 months at this Job
Performing comercial new installs, remodels, replacements Leading small crews of comercial installers specific to each job. Manage the procurement of materials from plans and strategize to make sure materials are available in advance to the start of project. Completes field measure and submit paperwork for necessary shop fabrication.
- Hvac foreman at Source Refrigeration & HVAC
- at Woofter Electric
- installer at Permacity/ Mangan Corp
- Grid Alternatives Volunteer at
6 years at this Job
- High school
As the HVAC Foremen at the Federal Correctional Facility in Three Rivers Texas My primary responsibility was to Maintain and repair, install refrigeration equipment, HVAC equipment to institution food service and thru out the institution. I was responsible for estimating man hour needs, equipment, and materials necessary to complete assigned tasks. I conduct formal and informal training and demonstrate interest to stimulate inmate tradesman that may lack confidence to learn trade work. I have knowledge, experience, and have supervised various trades such as, HVAC, welding, plumbing, general maintenance, electrical, utilities, and power plant. Maintain accountability for all shop including specialized tools for air conditioning systems diagnosis including Freon recovery system, hand tools and pressure Manifolds. I Participate in inventory of replacement parts for food service commercial equipment. I Install domestic heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration Systems. Duties also involved installation, dismantling repair mechanical systems, including preventive maintenance on HVAC systems. Tools used for air conditioning systems, diagnosis including Freon recovery system, hand tools and pressure Manifolds. Participated in inventory of replacement parts for food service commercial equipment. Systems. Tools used in Diagnostic and repair systems equipment included, amp probe, ohm meters, manometer, and voltmeters, as well as leak detection equipment. In performing replacement and new installations, My responsibilities included reading, Interpreting, and applying national building plans, blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams engineering drawings, trade manuals. I modify the sequence of work assignments to correct problems and increase supply availability for other emergency situation that may arise I Have supervise The electric shop, Plumbing shop, general maintenance ,paint shop, power house foreman, when foremen are on annual leave, and annual training. I establish quality and quantity standards, inspect work for adherence to standards and conduct performance evaluations of workers. I provide counseling to workers concerning their work performance and assignment to various workshops.
- HVAC Foreman at US Department of Justice
19 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - drafting
Installed heating, air conditioning and ventilation equipment and tested for proper operation. Recycled and charged refrigerants. Completed preventative maintenance on heating and air conditioning systems to extend life of such equipment. Examined heating and air conditioning systems and compressors for signs of defects or malfunction. Analyzed, modified and repaired digital control systems. Repaired and replaced condensers, compressors, and many other parts for residential and commercial customers. Maintained and serviced HVAC systems and refrigeration equipment. Installed, maintained and repaired commercial refrigeration systems. Promptly responded to complaints about temperature problems during massive heatwave and conducted assessments to determine causes and target solutions. Disassembled units, repaired broken components and restored to operating condition.
- HVAC Foreman at DPL Heating and Air Conditioning
9 years, 1 month at this Job
• Effectively supervised and participated in the installation, maintenance and repair of air conditioning systems; delegating tasks, ensuring on-time and accurate completion in accordance with blueprints or written instructions
• Demonstrated adeptness in operating various tools; making necessary machine improvements; diagnosed problems, repaired and reassembled machines
• Consistently planed and delegated duties to ensure proper work distribution, staffing and space for best performance of duties
• Monitored work in progress to ensure completion within allotted time limits, as well as acceptable quality standards
• Assisted in personnel actions such as reviewing, supervising and terminating assigned employees or made effective suggestions and recommendations regarding the employment status of assigned employees
• Interpreted policies to assigned personnel; enforced safety regulations and adherence to proper codes and standards; maintained records and files regarding HVAC
- HVAC Foreman at Blu Air Heating&Cooling inc
- HVAC Foreman at A+ TEMP Heating&Cooling LLC
- HVAC Technician at All Pro Mechanical
- HVAC Installer at WWA Conctruction LLC
4 months at this Job
- hvac program - hvac
Order, detail, lay out and oversee the installation of hvac ductwork to comply with all Smacna and LAUSD standards as well as maintaining production with an accelerated schedule.
- HVAC Foreman/Lay out at MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGIES
- General Foreman/Safety Representative at S3H Mechanical
- Foreman at Critchfield Mechanical Inc
- Journeyman/Foreman at Commerce Systems
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am currently a hvac foreman at this company and it is great!
- Hvac foreman at Colorado Mechanical Services
- Sheet Metal Journeyman at RK Mechanical
- HVAC Installer at The Premier Group
- Lead Installer at Goodfellas heating and cooling
3 months at this Job