• perform load calculations, determine system sizing and layouts, calculate equipment sizes, select equipment, complete field surveys, and review equipment shop drawings
• Maintain the records of HVAC codes and regulations
• Prepare records of all engineering documents, their specification and planned the schedule for the same
• Answer all queries of the internal and external customers and ensured their satisfaction
• Coordinate with the cross functional teams and completed the product
• Ensure that work done by the contractor was in accordance to the company standards and specifications
- HVAC Mechanical Engineer at Wylie Consulting Engineers
- Project Engineer at Atlas Copco
- Mechanical Engineer at Shawmut Corporation
- General Supply Specialist at US Army Corps of Engineers
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Designed custom HVAC equipments ranging from Chilled Water Coils, Heating Coils, Steam Coils, Direct Expansion Coils (DX coils) to commercial Air Handling Units (AHU), modular assemblies of various fan coil units (FHU).
• Drafted and detailed mechanical 3D and 2D drawings in SolidWorks and AutoCAD Software packages.
• Performed load calculations to determine how much heating or cooling power various equipments must put out to heat or cool spaces when required.
• Selection of various kinds of fans and filters as per customers' various specifications and requirements.
• Coordinated and collaborated with the engineers, factory managers and clients while designing the HVAC equipments.
• Worked closely with manufacturing personnel and clients to make various sheet metal components used in HVAC assembly.
• Hands-on experience of measuring various equipments in the sheet metal workshop and client's sites.
• Assisted manufacturing engineer in pricing of various coils- heating, cooling, steam, and direct expansion coils with the help of company's specific pricing software.
- HVAC Mechanical Engineer at McIntyre Industries
- Mechanical Engineer Intern at Ability Engineering Technology Inc
- Graduate Engineer Trainee at Xylem Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering - Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Hvac Mechanical Engineer at Applied product solution
- Design & field engineer at United States army corps of engineer
- Mechanical engineer/Quality control engineer for an $80 million project at Environmental Chemical Corporation
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical engineering
- A.s engineering - Design/drafting technology
- Bachelor's - Mechanical engineering
Having over 40 years, experience in the building maintenance industry, As Building Superintendent, HVAC Mechanical engineer, Facility Manager, Supervisor, I'm proficient in blueprint reading and computer literate. E.P.A Universal Certification, Pool experience
- Chief Engineer at Beach Club III in Halandale Beach, Florida
at this Job
• HVAC Mechanical Engineer performing energy audits and retro-commissioning assignments to identify and analyze Energy Conservation Measures.
• Providing engineering consulting services in residential building design in accordance with ASHRAE standards and applicable building codes, performing heating and cooling load calculations to meet building requirements, and selecting and laying out HVAC equipment based on heating and cooling load calculations.
• Estimating heating/ cooling load, CFM calculations, infiltration, ventilation using Trace/ Trane 700 per organizational norms, ASHRAE.
• Handles responsibilities of developing duct design drawings, preparing technical documents, and reviewing supplier design.
• Transmits mark-up information into CAD and produced clear CAD drawings.
• Process design change requests in coordination with Chief Engineer.
• Performs responsibilities of providing engineering input in estimating equipment and assisted in material cost for successful project execution.
• Examine heating, refrigeration, and air-conditioning systems for signs of malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot and repair HVAC and refrigeration equipment.
• Disassembles units, repair broken components, and restore them to operating condition.
• Repair, maintain, and install commercial refrigeration systems.
• Prepare documentation such as service records, requisitions to provide written support and conveying information.
• Order equipment and supplies to maintain inventory and ensure availability of required items.
• Initiate measures to improve equipment performance, methods and quality of work.
• Ensure timely replies to out of spec conditions that negatively affect the overall performance of the equipment.
• Recycle and charge refrigerants.
• Increase sales by 30% within 6 months of employment.
- Design Consultant/Engineer at Jon Wayne Services
- Senior Military Operations Analyst-Logistics Management analyst at Lockheed Martin
- Guard Shift Supervisor at The Whitestone Group
- Logistics/Ammunition Manager at United States Army
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management
• Develop preliminary scope of work documents and drawings for bidding
• Project manage consultants and subcontractors to ensure design meets the customer's intent and satisfaction
• Review design package drawings, specifications, and submittals from project preliminary phase to construction phase
• Ensure design will comply with code and industry standards
• Develop mechanical drawings in AutoCAD
- Mechanical Engineer at NORESCO
- Mechanical Engineer at KJWW ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS
- HVAC Mechanical Engineer/Intern at JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Duration: July 2010 till date
Designation: Controls Application Engineer/ Authorized advanced Dealer of Reliable controls.
• Select hardware designs for flow diagrams, follow sequence of operations and give suggestions if required, quote bills of material, network layouts and electrical schematic.
• Perform control logic programming using established standards as a basis of design.
• Coordinate the creation of equipment drawings and schedules for submittals.
• Assist in the commissioning of network-level controllers by providing the network diagrams.
• Integrating Building Management Systems via BACnet, Reliable Controls Protocol, MS/TP and connecting the BMS to PC through LAN, WAN, BACnet/IP etc.
• Use Reliable Controls Software tools for the controls system design.
• Create 3D graphics for the HVAC equipments with control systems.
• Assure LEED Compliance of Control System design and operation.
• Order the suitable control devices, temperature sensors, pressure transmitters, duct probes etc. for the control systems.
• Provide the troubleshooting service to the customers & subcontractors.
• Gather field changes from the project team and create as-built drawings.
• Provide directions to the engineering of control systems including the design controls panels and electrical schematics.
• Working experience on the Government projects.
• Comply with the customer’s specification and make adjustments as required.
- Controls Application Engineer/ Authorized advanced Dealer of Reliable controls at Lawman Heating & Cooling
- Screw Compressor Design Trainee at J&E Hall Ltd
- HVAC Development Engineer/Intern at Voltas Ltd
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelors of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Analyze and solve engineering problems. Propose new work packages for subcontractors according to system needs. Control master HVAC and Supervisor. Provide leadership and supervision to engineering activities. Coordinate maintenance and construction services and activities. Keep projects and PMs on schedule. Ensure that work is completed according to project's planned schedule and provide engineering and technical quality control.
- Lead Master HVAC at ALEUT Management Services
- HVAC Instructor at Adult Community Education
- Founder, CEO, and Project Manager at MARAYA Engineering, Trading & Services
- at NATO
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Perform design updates, documentation, and installation tasks on Transport Category Aircraft for Interior Completion STC projects while Ensuring the designs meet customer criteria, quality standards and FAA requirements. Supporting production needs as required by creating and revising design data in support of cabin monument build and structural modifications to aircraft primary structure for the installation of interior and systems components within the aircraft configuration. Coordinate with Engineering Project Leads, Production, External Partners and Suppliers on Design repairs and modifications for aircraft structure that are beyond the scope of repair documentation
Perform design updates, documentation, and installation tasks on Transport Category Aircraft for Interior Completion STC projects while Ensuring the designs meet customer criteria, quality standards and FAA requirements.
Supporting production needs as required by creating and revising design data in support of cabin monument build and structural modifications to aircraft primary structure for the installation of interior and systems components within the aircraft configuration.
Coordinate with Engineering Project Leads, Production, External Partners and Suppliers on Design repairs and modifications for aircraft structure that are beyond the scope of repair documentation
- Liaison Engineer at Comlux Aviation VIP Completion Center
- MRO Structures Engineer at DRB Aviation Consultants, A Division of VT San Antonio Aerospace, Inc.
- Mechanical Design Engineer at DRB Aviation Consultants, A Division of VT San Antonio Aerospace, Inc
- HVAC Mechanical Engineer at The University of Texas Health Science Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - general
Serves as the replacement HVAC Mechanical Engineer with responsibilities that may include but not limited to the daily operations, maintenance and repair of boilers and auxiliary boiler room equipment, Chillers and auxiliary equipment, heating, lighting, CRAC units ventilating, air conditioning, power refrigeration, building electrical and pneumatic controls, water treatment and other mechanical and electrical equipment. Monitoring BAS operations, documentation and troubleshooting. Diagnosed heating and cooling issues in a timely manner. Ensured customer satisfaction by carefully inspecting all work. Provided emergency service and routine maintenance of heating and cooling systems Install, evaporators, motors, ducts, and piping as well as mechanical/electrical controls; read and interpret blueprints/diagrams. Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance on bearings, pumps, polyphase motors, shaft alignments and fans; document all maintenance/repair actions and manage equipment records. Troubleshoot breakdowns and repair malfunctioning HVAC systems and components; utilize measuring and testing instruments. Periodically worked overtime as needed.
- HVAC Mechanical Engineer at CTSI-Facility Management, LLC
- Lead Engineer at Crockett Facilities Services - Northrop Grumman
- BAS Operator at EMCOR
- Journeyman at HVAC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Chillers and HVAC