• Project Engineer of FEED for ENL Berkut Platform Shaker and CRI Room ventilation upgrade, including equipment and ductwork. Responsible for producing FEED documentation including, reports, MTOs, red line mark-ups and construction phasing. Responsible for leading FEED survey onboard platform in conjunction with drilling operations.
➢ ENL Berkut Drilling Platform
- Consultant HVAC Project Engineer at IKM HVAC AS
- Offshore Engineering Manager at DWD International LLC
- HVAC Engineering Specialist at BASF North America Corporate Engineering NCE/E
- Senior HVAC Engineer and Functional Representative at ExxonMobil Development Company
10 months at this Job
- BEng (Hons) - Building Services Engineering
- BTEC (Level 4 – Advanced) - Distinction - Construction and the Built Environment
Support National Aeronautics Space Administration (NASA) Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Environmental Test Engineering and Integration Branch (ETIB) in HVAC and Mechanical System design, modification and maintenance of Mission Critical Clean Room Systems and Space Simulation Test Facilities. * Subject Matter Expert for mechanical system analysis and design involving Thermodynamic, Psychrometric, and Fluid Mechanic processes. * Analyze HVAC equipment and control systems to determine deficiencies, capabilities, equipment sizing, and re-configuration to optimize and meet newly designated design specifications. Perform ventilation analysis in support of new mission safety requirements. Perform pressure leak/losses surveys and analysis to improve clean room performance and contamination control policy enforcement with residing missions. * Provide engineering support/training to engineers and technicians to resolve component and system level equipment issues. Support mission operations with environmental audits and system re-configurations to verify environmental compliance, support mission test diagnostics, and enhance mission test environment quality. * Organize meetings with customers to gather project requirements, needs, goals and objectives. Coordinate and consult with estimators, schedulers, project managers, external vendors, and stakeholders to recruit them into an effective Project Development Team under one strategic vision. Multi-task various mechanical projects. Track project schedule and team member performance, provide feedback, resolve issues, and coordinate changes to maximize project performance. * Collect functional requirements and convert into technical requirements to develop tactical project approach and ensure the planned solution will succeed based on existing conditions and constraints. Develop and document project scopes with equipment/material specifications to meet technical requirements. Evaluate project deliverables to confirm compliance with the planned requirement. * Prepare project scopes and documentation to complete the planning process and transition to project execution, which include but not limited to Requirements Documents, Statement of Work, Specifications, Schedule, Budget/Cost Estimates, Risk Analysis, and Project Management Plan. Collect and consolidated performance metrics and information to develop monthly reporting deliverables for status update presentations. * Perform detailed technical assessments, identify project risks, and develop mitigation strategies to reduce likelihood and consequence to keep project performance on track to successful closeout. * Develop and maintain Clean Room Controls vendor "To-Do" lists to collect, document and consolidate control system concerns and deficiencies. Monitor cleanroom system performance, coordinate and align control system requirements with planned controls vendor maintenance tasks.
- Lead HVAC Project Engineer at Sierra Lobo, Inc
- Mechanical Engineer/Project Planner at Capitol Technology Services, Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Project Engineer at JMD HVAC PVT LTD
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Job Title: Project Engineer - MEP JOB ROLE: 1) Design and execution of MEP works 2) Approval and Submission of shop drawings 3) Getting approval for the project material submittals, drawings, MSRA etc 4) Getting authority approvals DM and DEWA 5) coordinating with sub-contractors for management of the site program and schedules 6) Preparation of project program and making sure all trades are done as per the client and consultant satisfaction and approved 7) Maintain that all the site execution is as per the standards approved by local authority and consultant 8) Getting the IR, T&C, are done properly and approved by consultant 9) Manage and execute the project on par with the terms, conditions, quality, program and standards prescribed by cleint/consultant.
- Project Engineer - MEP at UNICORN ELECTRO MECHANICAL LLC
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER at ROYAL COMMISSION FOR JUBAIL AND YANBU
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER HVAC SYSTEMS at 2)GeM SYSTEM SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of engineering - Mechanical engineer
Involved in steps from preliminary design and estimating to project completion and start-up on tenant improvements on existing buildings and new constructions. * Prepared a quantity of take-off using digital estimating software and writes a proposal that meets the scope of HVAC work before submitting to the General Contractor in timely fashion. * Assisted President/Project Manager to manage projects with submittals, change orders, RFI, etc. * Communicated with General Contractors to resolve the issue with the scope of work and the basis of design and drawing.
Involved in steps from preliminary design and estimating to project completion and start-up on tenant
improvements on existing buildings and new constructions.
* Prepared a quantity of take-off using digital estimating software and writes a proposal that meets the scope of HVAC work before submitting to the General Contractor in timely fashion.
* Assisted President/Project Manager to manage projects with submittals, change orders, RFI, etc.
* Communicated with General Contractors to resolve the issue with the scope of work and the basis of design and drawing.
- Estimator/Associate Project Manager at Infinium Air
- Controls Application Engineer (Temp) at IQ Controls / American Mechanical
- Estimator at Kevin Sullivan Heating and Air
- Dangerous Goods Agent at FedEx Express
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Evaluate Thermal and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) components and their
performance at individual, subsystem and vehicle level for Design Engineer (DE), Design Release
Engineer (DRE) and performance engineers by ANSA meshing and preparing CFD models to solve
airflow balance/directability and cooling issues and propose analytical solutions to improve their
performance and finally correlate the model with physical test.
• Evaluate airflow directability and performance in ducts and grilles for air conditioning (A/C) and heater mode cases and propose analytical solutions to improve their performance.
• Determine Cabin airflow distribution by developing airflow balance and directability analysis on headliners and leading changes for better performance.
• Determine the windshield and side windows deice performance and improve their pattern by leading changes in the defrost duct and swd ducts.
• Evaluate Plenum water drainage and air pressure drop simulation analysis during vehicle development and provide direction to reduce air inlet panel pressure drop and get a quick evacuation of water to avoid water ingestion.
• Perform vehicle thermal analysis and provide solutions for thermal issues in vehicle components or corroborate that there is not any issues.
• Evaluate Charge Air Cooler (CAC) duct at high temperature per requirement to determine pressure drop and lead the design to meet the pressure drop target
- CFD-CAE Engineer at General Motors Corporation
- HVAC-CFD Engineer at General Motors Corporation
- Lab-Test Engineer at General Motors Corporation
- Body/HVAC-Project Engineer at General Motors Corporation
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- - cM.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Sc. - Aeronautical Engineering
Develop skills to assist carpenters, operating engineers and other construction site workers to assess and manage safety hazards and to ensure local, state and federal standards are adhered to daily. Communicate with customers, company employees and company owner to maintain schedule completion of projects. Maintain budgeting assessments to obtain optimal expenses for each project. Develop skill reviewing the scope of work and specifications of projects.
- Project Site Supervisor at Tewa Construction
- HVAC Project Engineer at Energy Balance & Integration
- HVAC Designer Review at Energy Balance & Integration
- Front Desk Clerk at Cities of Gold Hotel and Casino
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate of Science - Mathematics
● Drafted designs of several in-house client Electrical and HVAC systems projecys;
● Provided on-site support for initial start-up of project; observed and documented Electrical and Mechanical HVAC installation; and
● Researching and drafting of generators, switchboards, switchgears, power distribution units, Chillers, pumps, and commercial heating units.
- at Allevon Consulting Inc
- Consultant at
- Contractor at TRC
- Contractor at Mass Electrical Construction Company
3 years at this Job
Handled many chiller project and have knowledge about AHUs, Ductable and Packages unit installation and its low side works.
Worked as a HVAC Project Engineer (Dec 15 - Mar 2019) in HVAC Weather Station Pvt Ltd, Chennai, Authorized Blue Star Dealer. Provide technical assistance to install Chillers, Ahus, and Ductable units and also erect Ducts, pipes and other HVAC works.
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES:
• Follow established procedures and guidelines to erect the systems.
• Inspect the site and authorized the duct and pipe erection routing CAD design.
• Prepare and update material take-off for project procurement.
• Coordinate and cooperate with other disciplines on new process requirements.
• Prepare the technical reports and have to attend the client meetings.
• Have completed the project before target.
• Have support to prepare BOQ and Costing for project tender and final invoices.
• Monitor the materials and control the unsolicited material deliver & usage.
• Aware about tender documents like scope of works, specification and drawings etc
• Able to identify additional and varied works. HANDLED PROJECTS:
• Interlace India Pvt Ltd - 300TR Chiller Systems
• Mckinsey & Company - Ductable Systems, Split Systems
• Lancor Holding - Package Systems
• Fipola - Ductable units, Cassette units, Split Systems
• Grand Residence - Ductable units, Split Systems
• Square Brothers - AHU Systems
• Pioneer Asia - Package Systems
• Cholamandalam Finance - Ductable Systems, Cassette Systems, Split Systems
• Chennai Radha Engineering - Ductable Systems, Split Systems
• Kemin Industries - 24TR Chiller Systems
• Gur Hasthi Thangamaligai - Ductable Systems
• Shangeetha - Package Systems
- HVAC Project Engineer at HVAC Weather Station Pvt Ltd
- Cad Engineer at CADD Centre
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- MSc - Automotive Engineering
- BE - Mechanical
- - Audi A4 car
Visio, Draft Site, Syteline, CAD Talk, Slack, Sales Force, Sharepoint, Google Docs, Microsoft Suite, Excel, Access, Publisher. Architectural Designer Independent Contractor - South Bay, CA March 19'-Present
● Create and/or modify Site Plans for real estate agents using AutoCad Design and Google Earth.
● Create demolition plans and calculate square footage for city permits.
● Prepare and Present Engineered drawings.
Visio, Draft Site, Syteline, CAD Talk, Slack, Sales Force, Sharepoint, Google Docs, Microsoft Suite, Excel, Access, Publisher.
Architectural Designer Independent Contractor - South Bay, CA March 19'-Present
- Architectural Designer Independent Contractor at Google Sketch Up
- Data Entry and Analysis at Jonathan Louis
- Administrative Assistant and Sales Engineer at Radiabeam Technologies
- Property Manager at Tennessee Carolina Land Company
6 months at this Job