- HVAC Sales Engineer at Bassett Mechanical
- HVAC Design Engineer at Goodin Company
2 years at this Job
- Associate - HVAC
- Hvac Sales Engineer at Applied product solution
- Design & field engineer at United States army corps of engineer
- Mechanical engineer/Quality control engineer for an $80 million project at Environmental Chemical Corporation
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical engineering
- A.s engineering - Design/drafting technology
- Bachelor's - Mechanical engineering
Worked closely with engineers and contractors to design and build energy efficient commercial buildings
- HVAC Sales Engineer at Nelson & Company
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Computing, Engineering, & Construction
HVAC Sales for Residential, Light Commercial, and New Construction applications.
- HVAC SALES ENGINEER at Nuccio Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC SALES ENGINEER at CGM SERVICES
- HVAC SALES ENGINEER at COX HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
6 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - BUSINESS MGT
HVAC Sales Engineer reports directly to Sales Director and works closely with the RSM assigned to that
territory. He coordinates VRF project progress with the Sales, Engineering and Service departments both domestically and abroad.
• Works closely with the channel team to build the market strategy and clearly define goals, objectives and metrics to quantify progress towards those goals and objectives.
• Develops and motivates channel team including reps and distributor to ensure a successful execution of the sales strategy for VRF projects in both Design Build and Plan and Spec applications.
• Ensures that the reps and distributors are creating and developing the necessary relationships with engineers and contractors to create and close projects.
• Will generate, develop and service customers with the design and engineering of LEED and non-LEED HVAC projects from 2,000 to 2 million square feet.
• Work with engineers, mechanical contractors, distributors and select residential dealers throughout the assigned territory
• Evaluate and answer RFQs and information requests through data collection and analyzing written specifications.
• Aid customers in the design of new or retrofit HVAC systems. Recommend changes in HVAC system/building design
• Draws up proposal contracts; document pricing, and design issues throughout the entire sales from proposal to installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Sales and Service Support Manager at Fujitsu General
- Technical Training Manager at Delfield-Welbilt Company
- Senior Manager Resolution Services at Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating
- Technical Services Representative Member at LGE
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Climate Control
- Bachelors of Science degree
Service sales, estimating, general contracting and project management of piping and sheet metal, service for design build, plan and spec. projects
- Senior Sales Engineer at Oak Brook Mechanical
- Senior Account Manager (Service Division) at AMS Mechanical Systems
- Operations Manager / Commonwealth Edison at Johnson Control, World Wide Facility Services
- Chief Engineer / Medical Center Engineering at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's, Medical Center
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Vendor Listing with Engineering Consultants throughout UAE.
• Securing projects by seeking Consultants approvals.
• Development of data bases of consultants and projects.
• Leads and Ongoing projects support for both sales and clients.
• Technical support to MEP Consultants and contractors.
• Developing field sales action plans.
• Improving products marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities.
• Make technical presentation to fulfill client needs.
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Sales and Marketing engineer at SFFECO GLOBAL
- Technical Sales Engineer at QARTAJA TRADING Est
- HVAC/Sales Engineer at Al-Muna Heating, Air Conditioning & Sanitary Supplies Co
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering - PERSONALITY SKILLS
Relationship based HVAC sales. Metro area leader in high end custom home sales. ACCA duct design and load reports Wrightsoft manual J load reports and duct design Project management Bidding and material listing Layouts and job starts Retail sales Forecasting Underground ducting Geothermal bidding Radiant bidding
- New Construction Account Manager at Private
- HVAC Installer/Gas lead at Perfect Climate Heating and Air conditioning LLC
- Technician foreman at Ryan's auto repair
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Commercial Estimating
- Genral construction
- Civil engineering(incomplete)
• Design fiber optic communication networks, coaxial plants, Cable TV systems to client specifications
• Create new or update existing designs using various software platforms
• Complete projects while maintaining high level of quality, accuracy, and efficiency
• Create deliverables across project life cycle, from initial to final construction submittal
- Design Engineer I at CCI SYSTEMS
- HVAC Sales Engineer at VTS America Inc.
- Mechanical Engineering Student at Georgia Southern University
- Assistant Manager at Fenez Enterprise Retail Store
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Perform failure analysis on returned medical devices that fail in the field and collaborate with Medical Safety, R&D, NPD Quality, Supplier Quality, Regulatory, Service/Repair and Analytics teams to address issues accordingly ❖ Conduct investigations to discern potential and definitive root causes of failure modes and implement corrective measures to reduce/prevent future occurrences ❖ Support Post Market Surveillance team on monitoring all new launches and collaborate with R&D/NPD/ Marketing to learn new product functions in support of accurate complaint capture, investigation, and reporting to FDA/Health Authorities ❖ Lead monthly trending analysis meetings on customer complaints /returned products ❖ Ensure accuracy and robustness for all reportability decisions and customer complaints investigations to Health Authorities ❖ Maintain 100% FDA/Health Authority compliance readiness. Ensure compliance with all applicable US and OUS laws and regulations ❖ Perform CAPA and Audit Actions ❖ Contribute to process improvement throughout the department to reduce work content, improve efficiency, standardize processes (OneMD/Work Instructions/Training guides), and improve accuracy ❖ Train/ mentor temporary contractors/ new Engineers to ensure quick onboarding and benefit to team performance
- Quality Engineer at Johnson & Johnson
- Manufacturing Engineer at Idex Health and Science
- Technical HVAC Sales Engineer at Buckley Associates
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Innovation - Grad
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Mechanical Engineering Technology