• Responsible for developing the best sales techniques possible
• Perform the tasks of marketing and selling HVAC equipment
• Handle responsibilities of visiting customer sites to gather requirements and prepare proposals as per the requirements
• Responsible for conducting site surveys to identify issues and provide solutions of the same
• Perform responsibilities of selling HVAC products to contractors and customers
• Responsible for taking appointments with potential customers as well as performing management of accounts
- HVAC Sales Engineer at Timberline Mechanical Inc
- HVAC Service Sales, service technician, installation at Control Service Center
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Mechanical (CAD) Drafting
- Diploma - General Study
• Obtained knowledge of industrial and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment, energy recovery systems, and many air control products.
• Assisted in the selection of equipment based on performance and availability.
• Analyzed customer design proposal and specifications, evaluated proposal and suggested an estimate for the project.
• Developed strong relationships with current and prospective clients through regular face-to-face sales calls.
• Generated new accounts for the organization identified the potential customers for the organization and scheduled the sales calls accordingly.
- HVAC Sales Engineer at VTS America Inc.
- Mechanical Engineering Student at Georgia Southern University
- Assistant Manager at Fenez Enterprise Retail Store
- Manufacturing Engineering Intern at DIRTT Environmental Solutions
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Full-time) * Represents and sells major HVAC brands (Aaon, Mammoth, Climate Master, IEC, TwinCity, etc.) * Sole manager and worker of the Gil-Bar Industries warehouse in Deer Park. * Prepares proposals and pricing of HVAC equipment on plan and specs jobs laid out by major engineering firms. * Works with engineering firms to design HVAC units to be used for mechanical plans for new and old buildings in NYC and Long Island. * Coordinates with mechanical contractors to adequately prepare detailed engineering submittals for review by engineering firms. * Coordinates correct releases of HVAC equipment between the factories, contractors and engineering firms. * Coordinates startup of high-end HVAC equipment between service companies and contractors. * Responsible for coordinating resolutions to any issues that may arise with our HVAC equipment. * Manages stocking of HVAC units and job site equipment and assists in the coordination of all Gil-Bar mockup and lab tests of HVAC units done in the warehouse. * Operates of all warehouse equipment including, but not limited to various types of forklifts, pallet jacks, generators, and transformers. * Loads and unloads all trucks that may appear with HVAC equipment which can range from a handful of units to hundreds of units for an entire job site. * Assists Gil-Bar Parts Department in NYC with stocking and shipping their parts from Deer Park warehouse. * Handles all mail and restocking of office supplies in Deer Park office/warehouse. * Responsible for fixing the majority of simpler computer and server issues that may arise within the Deer Park office.
- HVAC Sales Engineer & Warehouse Manager at Gil-Bar Industries Inc
- Office Assistant at Anasa Marketing & Consulting Inc
- Internship at Acoustic Laboratory for Ecological Studies
- Administrative Assistant at Cyprus Tourism Organization
4 years at this Job
- BA - Environmental Studies
Engineering and technical support for the Engineering Community and Owners in the Commercial and Industrial Air Conditioning and Heating Markets representing over 50+ Manufacturers. Currently serving the Houston and South East Texas market. ∙ Prepare and deliver Lunch-N-Learn presentations for specific Manufacturers to Engineers, Contractors and Owners.
- HVAC Sales Engineer (Engineering HVAC Sales Liaison) at www.lashleyinc.com
- ENGINEERED AIR Outside Sales Engineer at www.engineeredair.com
- Vice President of Design / Senior Mechanical Designer at www.trakengineering.com
- Electrical Designer at www.dwdinternational.com
7 months at this Job
- - Computer Aided Drafting & Design
HVAC Sales for Light Commercial & Residential applications.
- HVAC Sales Engineer at Nuccio Heating and Air Conditioning
- SALES ENGINEER at CGM SERVICES
- SALES ENGINEER, COX HEATING & A/C at RESIDERNTIAL & NEW CONSTRUCTION
4 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - BUSINESS MGT
Managed ten locations in five states; Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Kentucky. Implemented inventory control programs to increase inventory turns. Reduced dead inventory levels to a manageable level. Set sales goals for each branch, with bonus rewards for all branch employees. Increased sales 35% in five years. Taking my years of past experience as a Territory Manager, I implemented sales goals and target dealer programs with bonus programs for the first twelve months of sales; reviewed their sales goals, changed, implemented and focused on the weak points. Trained Territory Managers and inside sales teams on the full product line of Ruud residential and commercial units, accessories and options including economizer set up and adjustments, boilers, radiant heat, geothermal and ductless. With the Ruud product line, I did market studies, wrote letters with fact finding information requesting more territory for Benoist Brothers and was granted this territory based on the information I provided. I also performed numerous duties as listed under my experience with Connor Co.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF SALES at Benoist Brothers Supply-Wholesale HVAC
- REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at Benoist Brothers Supply-Wholesale HVAC
- HVAC SALES MANAGER at Connor Co-Wholesale Plumbing and HVAC
- TERRITORY MANAGER at HVAC Division
2 years at this Job
- - leadership, communication and organizational skills
Service sales, estimating, general contracting and project management of piping and sheet metal, service for design build, plan and spec. projects
- Senior Sales Engineer at Oak Brook Mechanical
- Senior Account Manager (Service Division) at AMS Mechanical Systems
- Operations Manager / Commonwealth Edison at Johnson Control, World Wide Facility Services
- Chief Engineer / Medical Center Engineering at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's, Medical Center
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Supervise simultaneous construction progress, scheduling and test setup installations.
Communicate with procurement, technicians, quality, engineers and stakeholders.
Troubleshoot installed systems; identify and address root cause of problems.
Interface with engineers to resolve technical issues and convey information to staff.
Develop, track, manage and present RFI, submittals and change orders.
Manages, motivates, teaches, and mentors direct reports.
La Ciudadela, Phase III – Ground up of 5 Buildings, 252 Apts. $108million
•Juggled eight 4-person teams, finishing installations 20% faster.
•Collaborated daily with 10+ sub-contractors of multiple disciplines and specialties.
•Implemented root cause & corrective action on all start-up test systems that failed.
•Assessed damages made on all 3 phases (11 Bldgs.) after Hurricanes Irma and Maria.
•Planned damage mitigation for hurricanes Irma & Maria, saving $110k in equipment. Collier County Wastewater Stations – Rehab. of 18 Wastewater Lift Stations
•Streamlined stations and reduced idle time by changing delivery locations.
•Consolidated and categorized storage units saving $1,200 in the first 3 months.
•Increased productivity to 40% by expanding work from 3, to 5 stations simultaneously. AMGEN Manufacturing Ltd - Replacement of a 30 Ton HVAC Unit and Ducts Bristol, Myers-Squibb - Mechanical Demolition of Packaging Area
•Discussed sequence of tasks between divisions to limit idle time.
•Modified designs to reduce labor, material and construction time.
•Rotated employees according to skills and abilities to finish project on time. El Monte Mall - Remodeling of a 3 Story Mini-Mall
•Arranged loud noise work hours without affecting schedule.
•Removed 300' of sidewalk for underground water line, while ensuring pedestrian safety.
- Project Engineer/ Asst. Project Manager at Bermúdez, Longo, Díaz-Massó, LLC
- HVAC Sales Engineer at Air-Green Corporation
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Build a mechanical engineering and HVAC installation and service company. Approximate Total Value of Sales: $70,000,000.00 Projects: List of complete projects available upon request
- Founder, Owner, President & CEO at Indoor Quality Solutions, Inc.
- Regional Sales Manager at Mitsubishi Electric US
- Principal, Chief Operating Officer at Freedom Energy Partners
- Founder, Owner, President & CEO at Indoor Quality Services, Inc
23 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Public Speaking and Human Relations
- Certificate of Completion - Design and Specification of DDC Systems
- - Refrigeration
- Certificate of Completion - ASHRAE HVAC
- Certificate with Credits - Human Communications
- Certificate of Completion - Mechanical Systems
- Associate - Architectural and Mechanical design and documentation
- High school
Relationship based HVAC sales. Metro area leader in high end custom home sales. ACCA duct design and load reports Wrightsoft manual J load reports and duct design Project management Bidding and material listing Layouts and job starts Retail sales Forecasting Underground ducting Geothermal bidding Radiant bidding
- New Construction Account Manager at Private
- HVAC Installer/Gas lead at Perfect Climate Heating and Air conditioning LLC
- Technician foreman at Ryan's auto repair
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Commercial Estimating
- Genral construction
- Civil engineering(incomplete)