Provided technical support for Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) performance compliant plan through wet weather and dry weather hydraulic model. Design hydraulic and hydrologic model scenarios to EPA and compare combined sewer overflow statistics to minimize overflows of NEORSD. Performed alternatives analyses for existing designs, various other requests from EPA and NEORSD district Wrote Tech-Memo for each model update and calibration.
- Hydraulic Engineer at Onyx-Enterprise
- Water Resources Engineer Intern at HR Wallingford
8 months at this Job
- Professional Master of Science - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) - Environmental Sciences
- - Water Resources Engineering
Responsibilities Tear down, diagnose, clean and rebuild various pumps, motors, cylinders, oil test equipment, high pressure air test, locating and dismantling pumps or motors off of many machines.fabricate high pressure hose.parts work as well. Accomplishments reliabilty.always on time.always ready to work various hours.willing to travel.Advancement. Skills Used mechanics/fast and great work. Hydraulic Rep on the road experience 2017-2018
- Hydraulic engineer at Johnstown Hydraulics
- Feed loader at Windber Agway
- Mason apprentice at m&m masonry
7 years at this Job
- Hydraulic Engineer at not yet
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - mechanical
Responsible for designing Hydraulic systems for high pressure power units for the Oil and Gas, and Aerospace industry. Job consisted modeling and creating power units layout designs and manufacturing drawings using Solid Works modeling. Tasked with creating the schematic drawings within AutoCAD. Managed multiple projects involving coordination with the customer to help design a hydraulic power unit that would benefit the clients system.
- Hydraulic Engineer (Full Time) at Womack Systems
- Design Engineer II (Full Time) at Johnson Controls
- Field Engineer (Full Time) at GoFrac LLC
- Field Service Engineer (Internship) at Wave Guide Networks
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
I have 23 years running heavy equipment , 18 of those years digging utilities "Verizon, electric & the last 6 years installing gas mains and services in the greater Lawrence area .I am currently fully oq'd , I posses an incredible attension to detail and saftey . I also have the following credentials : first aid cpr , osha 10 & 40 , hazwapoer , compentant person , comp trench saftey , & a blemish free hydraulic lic .
- Hydraulic Engineer at Feeney Brothers Excavation, LLC
- Backhoe operator at j.j. obrien & sons
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - H.V.A.C.
- High school
Team Lead, Hydrological Hazard Analysis and Issues Evaluation for Anderson Ranch Dam, Idaho Anderson Ranch Dam and Power Plant is a multiple purpose structure that provides benefits of irrigation, power, and flood and silt control. The four main objectives of the flood hazard study were:1. Collect site-specific, detailed paleoflood data using stratigraphy, radiocarbon dating, and hydraulic modeling to supercede the reconnaissance level paleoflood information used in the previous comprehensive facility review report.2. Evaluate precipitation data including storm intensities, magnitudes, durations, and spatial and temporal distributions, examine flood durations and volumes for the South Fork Boise River and Fall Creek basin upstream of Anderson Ranch Dam.3. Develop a flood frequency relationship and probabilistic flood hydrographs (peak, volume, and duration) for exceedance probabilities from 1 in 100 to greater than 1 in 10,000 for a risk analysis.4. Develop a climate change model for the potential hydrological hazard consideration. Team Lead, Hydrological Hazard Analysis (HHA) for Friant Dam, California The Friant Dam Hydrology Study uses the GIS based Stochastic Event Flood Model (SEFM) computer program to develop flood hydrographs with annual exceedance probabilities as small as 0.000001. The SEFM model will be modified to include the analysis currently being done through a separate project on reservoirs upstream of Friant Dam and ensure compatibility with in-house software. The result of hydrographs representing extreme return period events, and frequency curves for peak, volume and reservoir elevations based on preliminary reservoir elevation information. Team Lead, Correct Action Study (CAS) for Altus Dam, Oklahoma The Altus watershed area is approximately 2,200 sq mi and crosses State of Texas and Oklahoma. The CAS of Altus Dam applied the system analysis on the watershed contributed area determination and used the SEFM and Monte Carlo Statistical method to develop peak flood frequency curve and extreme event storm hydrographs. These model results provide the hydrological guideline for the dam design.
- Hydraulic Engineer (GS-13) at Bureau of Reclamation, Department of the Interior
- Senior Engineer at AMEC Earth & Environmental
- at AMEC Earth & Environmental
- at Chapters Design Rainfall
1 year at this Job
- - Introduction of Physical Hydrology
- - Advance Environmental Sciences
- Ph.D. - Civil Engineering
- M.S. - Civil Engineering
- B.S. - Civil Engineering
- - Channel Design
- - analysis and design
- Washington Department of Transportation at Design
20 years, 2 months at this Job
• New product development of mobile hydraulic drilling rigs and hydraulic systems. Developed 125 ton and 250 ton drilling rigs (T500, T250), and open and closed hydraulic systems for top drives.
• Design, development and customizations of existing rigs for mining and other industries. Developed 8000 psi systems.
- Principal Engineer, Hydraulic Systems at Schramm
- Chief Hydraulic Engineer and Project Manager, RT Cranes at SANY America
- Senior Engineer Hydraulic Systems at Manitowoc Cranes
- Senior Design/Project Engineer at Hazelett Corporation
7 years at this Job
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering - Fluid Power Controls
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering - Fluid Power Controls
Texas Department of Transportation is a state agency.
• I'm the Water Resources Subject Matter Expert for the Dallas District office, which covers seven (7) counties and over 5,444 square miles.
• I'm the district's liaison with the US Army Corp of Engineers.
• I am responsible for managing, clearing and permitting of all roadway and bridge projects for water resources within the Dallas District.
• I review reports prepared by consultants performing water resource work (wetland delineations, jurisdictional determination, mitigation plans) within the Dallas District.
• I also perform field work to clearapproximately60% of the district's projects to include stream surveys, wetland delineations, jurisdictional determinations, mitigation plans if needed and all 404/401 permitting for the district.
• I work with the district hydraulic engineer to assist with stream bank stability and erosion problems, issues with scour and hydrology and hydraulic review of roadway schematics.
• I have been brought in to assist with other geohazards within the district.
• I work with the design engineer to limits impacts to natural resources when possible to comply with section 404 of the Clean War Act.
- GEOLOGIST/ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIALIST at TEXAS DEPARTMENT of TRANSPORTATION
- GEOLOGIST at ENERGY & EXPLORATION PARTNERS
- at UNIVERSITY of TEXAS -Arlington
- PROJECT MANAGER at FARMER & ASSOCIATES, INC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Ph. D - Earth and Environmental Science
- B.S. - Geology/Groundwater
- A.A.S. - Computer Aided Design
- M.S. - Quaternary Geology / Geomorphology
• Mr. Luneke was identified by regional BIA managers as the "go to" engineer whenever there was a facilities project that required immediate evaluation. ◦ Prepared a feasibility analysis and joint business plan for Tribal Utility Maintenance Joint Venture involving BPA Transmission Lines. ◦ Prepared a feasibility analysis and business plan for a 1,800 MW concentrated solar power plant with coal gasification backup for the Hopi Tribe ◦ Prepared a feasibility analysis and business plan for a 5,000 ton per day coal to liquids plant for the for the Hopi Tribe ◦ Prepared a 40,000,000 agricultural feasibility and development plan for the Yakama Nation. ◦ Prepared a NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials) management plan with remediation facilities for the Libyan oil fields during rebuilding after their civil war.
- Senior Project Engineer & Project Manager at Employment by Employer
- Independent Civil & Environmental Consultant at Practical Environmental Solutions - Northwest, LLC
- Renewable Energy Director at Lite Solar Corporation / Totalis Energy LLC
- Engineering Director at Alcantar & Associates, LLC
3 years at this Job