Hydraulic engineer repairing, installing, and removing hydraulic press breaks used in the manufacturing industry.
- Hydraulic Engineer at Trumpf
- Web Developer at DESIGN PUNK STUDIOS
- Laser Engineer at Amada America
- Missile Technician at US Navy (USS Wyoming)
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cyber Security
Project: survey and Hydraulic system ( pipes, water tanks )
- Hydraulic Engineer at A G I D
- Hydraulic Engineer at AGID
27 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - AUTOCAD
Performing Drainage Design and Report writing, Drafting, Hydrologic, Hydraulic and Scour Analysis and Report Writing for Bridge design.
RELATED PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
Connecticut Department of Transportation Liaison Bridge program
• MassDOT Design of Route 20 over Water Brook, Culvert Replacement, Sturbridge, MA - Serving as Engineer working on drafting detail drawings, performing drainage design analysis using StormCAD, and generating drainage reports. This project involves alignment studies and design services for a 275-foot curvilinear box culvert carrying Water Brook under Route 20. The project also includes the redesign of the roadway drainage to accommodate the new culvert alignment and the relocation of a 10-inch water main.
• ConnDOT Replacement of Bridge No. 02932, Route 2A over Dickermons Brook, Preston, CT - Serving as Engineer on this contract performing cut and fill calculations and revising the drainage plan, including water elevation contours for different storm events. Bridge No. 02932, a single-span reinforced concrete slab bridge with reinforced concrete abutments, that carries Route 2A over Poquetanuck Cove and Dickermans Brook in Preston is to be replaced. The proposed plan is to replace the bridge and change the horizontal alignment and the vertical profile of the roadway, which will be raised approximately 2 feet at the bridge to accommodate the increased superstructure depth.
• Town of Enfield On-Call Consulting & Engineering Services, Green Manor South, Enfield, CT - Serving as Engineer for this project. Has been gathering hydrologic and hydraulic information using StreamStats, available reports, flood insurance studies, and FEMA mapping. The project includes full-depth reconstruction of approximately 2,100 linear feet and the full-depth reclamation with cement of approximately 4,200 linear feet of roadway. With the presence of high groundwater, underdrains have been installed along both edges of the pavement on all roadways.
• Town of Enfield On-Call Consulting & Engineering Services, Ed's Drive, Enfield, CT - Serving as Engineer working on drainage design using HydroCAD. Has also been preparing drafting plan and details. Design services and survey for the repair of a failed drainage system off Ed's Drive in Enfield are the focus of this project, which is part of an on-call contract with the town. The intent of the design will be to install a series of manholes connected with a series of shallower grade pipes to reduce velocities within the system and discharge to an armored outfall for dissipation into the floodplain area.
• Sikorsky- Parking and south Gate Design, Stratford, CT- Serving as Engineer working on drainage design using StormCAD. Has also been preparing drafting plan and details for Drainage Calculation for Exisitng and Proposed drainage network.
- Civil / Hydraulic Engineer at AI Engineers
- Hydraulic Engineer at Close, Jensen & Miller, P.C.,
- Hydraulic Engineer at CME Associates, Inc.
- Hydraulic Engineer at GM2 Associates
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.S. - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- B.Sc. - Civil Engineering
Hydrologic and Hydraulic Engineering Design/Analysis for Transportation Projects
- Hydraulic Engineer in Transportation at AECOM Technology Services, Inc
- Water Resources Engineer at Atkins North America, Inc
- Engineer Intern at Hydraulics
- CAD Technician for Municipal Clients on Civil Engineering Projects at Tabor and Associates
6 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering - Water Resources Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Water Resources Engineer
- Associate of Applied Science - Architectural and Civil Drafting/Design
Comprehensively analyzed PWR nuclear steam supply system pressure boundary components including steam generators, pressurizers, heat exchangers, tanks, and residual heat removal systems with respect to thermal-hydraulic and structural design criteria while focusing on safety and quality. Some selected professional accomplishments include:
➢ Created new codes and methods to translate customer thermal-hydraulic transient data and proprietary code outputs into local temperatures, pressures, and heat transfer film coefficients formatted for FEA integration on a replacement steam generator project, resulting in significant cost savings and reductions in data entry errors
➢ Developed and improved proprietary and industry group CFD codes and post-processors for 3D multiphase flows within a tube bundle to quantify flow induced vibration, DNB, and moisture carryover margins
➢ Devised first of a kind analysis methodologies for stress report volumes and calculation notes that exceeded customer expectations, while delivering on schedules from one to six months and within budgets of $10,000 to $250,000 per report
➢ Oversaw and administered multi-million dollar customer bid proposals for emergency core cooling system shell and tube heat exchangers as the lead thermal-hydraulic analyst
➢ Represented Westinghouse as the delegate to the EPRI Task Force for in-plane fluid-elastic instability from 2018 to present
➢ Interfaced with suppliers, customers, and regulators to quickly disposition and resolve manufacturing non-conformances affecting thermal-hydraulic and structural design analyses within 48 hours
➢ Led cross-organizational continuous improvement teams and implemented process improvements in support of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (Q2, 2019) with cost avoidance and cost reduction targets of $350,000 and $600,000, respectively
➢ Procured and allotted an annual $250,000 software maintenance budget for all proprietary codes owned by functional groups within the Component Replacements and Engineering department
➢ Received multiple silver, gold, and platinum level Westinghouse "Power Up" awards and two "Nick's Picks" (Senior VP) awards for extraordinary performance and above-the-line behavior.
- SENIOR THERMAL-HYDRAULIC ENGINEER at WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC COMPANY LLC
- MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER at PIAB USA
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Responsible for designing Hydraulic systems for high pressure power units for the Oil and Gas, and Aerospace industry. Job consisted modeling and creating power units layout designs and manufacturing drawings using Solid Works modeling. Tasked with creating the schematic drawings within AutoCAD. Managed multiple projects involving coordination with the customer to help design a hydraulic power unit that would benefit the clients system.
- Hydraulic Engineer (Full Time) at Womack Systems
- Design Engineer II (Full Time) at Johnson Controls
- Field Engineer (Full Time) at GoFrac LLC
- Field Service Engineer (Internship) at Wave Guide Networks
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Prepare and manage the work order process from from start to finish for hoses specific to hydraulic machinery. Work with customers, measure and assemble hoses, and fulfill for project completion.
- Hydraulic Engineer Apprentice at Moreland Hose
- Underground Gas Mechanic at Asplundh
- Greenhouse Worker at Flowers by Virginia
- Laborer at
5 months at this Job
- Advanced Regents Diploma
Work independently with guidance from the Professional Engineer to develop civil plans, prepare hydrologic and hydraulic designs and write reports for permit approval. Projects consisted of designing the property to optimize the space available for the best value to the client while maintaining regulatory compliance. Worked on different types of engineering designs including stormwater design measures, roadway and traffic improvements, landscape architecture, and Value Engineering. Learned to produce profit for the company by working efficiently with the project manager to mitigate time spent on tasks and stay under budget. Additional experience as a Construction Manager for a government entity. Became familiar with organizing and hosting bi-weekly meetings, correspondence with parties involved in construction, and performing weekly field observation reports of construction progress.
- Land Development - Hydrologic & Hydraulic Engineer; Construction Manager at BANC3 Engineering Inc
- Carpenter/Project Manager Assistant at A.W. Martin Construction Inc
- Heavy Civil Construction Internship - Estimator at HC Constructors Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil and Environmental Engineering
•Hydraulic specialist for the Colorado River rectification design, cargo camera sub-drainage and drainage systems, and road rainwater drainage system.
•Worked closely with multidisciplinary teams and contracting partner on final hydraulic verification and presentation of technical reports for client approval
- HYDRAULIC ENGINEER FOR THE ALTO MAIPO HYDROELECTRIC PROJECT at GEODATA S.p.A
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS ENGINEER at DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OF THE METROPOLITAN DISTRICT OF QUITO (SEDMQ)
- HYDROLOGICAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at CARDNO CAMINOSCA
- HYDROLOGICAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at ELECTRICA LA UNIÓN
8 months at this Job
- - Civil Engineering
at this Job