Hydraulic Mechanic, Repair all types of hydraulic valves, Motors, Pumps. Troubleshoot issues. Repair faulty components. Enter all documents for evaluation.
- Hydraulic Mechanic at Aberdeen Dynamics/ Adecco
- Settlement Specialist at Concentrix Inc
- Warrantee Administrator, Assistant Manager, Service Writer at Tulsa RV
- Residential Renovation Technician at Jerry's Renovations
10 months at this Job
- Certificate of completion
- Masters - 3, And Management I & Il Training
Tear down and Rebuilding hydraulic cylinders
- Hydraulic Mechanic at Tri state hydraulic
- Pump Operator at UNIVERSAL WELL SERVICES
- driver at minuteman
- Driver/laborer at Ansell tree service
10 months at this Job
Repaired, built, and tested hydraulic pumps, motors, and valves. Some Welding experience.
- Hydraulic Mechanic at Sarco Hydraulic
- Pipe Welder at A-Lert Construction
- Production Worker at sierra international
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Welding
- High school or equivalent - General
I tear down, paint, and sand blast hydraulic cylinders for Caterpillar, Hitachi, and Komatsu.
- Hydraulic Mechanic at Brake Supply
- Cashier/parts at Advance Auto Parts
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Diesel technology
Responsibilities Repair hydraulic cylinders and operate forklifts, heavy machinery etc. Accomplishments Perfect attendance,showed up early stayed late.. Skills Used Mostly hands on experience in the repair of hydraulics.
- Hydraulic Mechanic at North East Hydraulics
- Production Worker at Thermolite
- Gas Attendant at Falcon Oil
- Shipping Clerk/Forklift Operator at U G L
6 years, 9 months at this Job
Thompson's Contracted Services: January 2014 Current Date: Managed and subcontracted for our family owned emergency maintenance technician services. Major duties were to manage, pursue and reinforce contracts and proposals in conjunction with subcontractual labor. Other duties entailed: Carpentry, Construction, Installation, Fence Building, Maintenance Technician, and Hydraulic Mechanic. Supervised duties as a guide to the services requested and maintained a professional environment with adherence to rules & regulations.
- Building, Maintenance Technician, and Hydraulic Mechanic at TCS: Thompson's Contracted Services
- Welder (Certified) and Water at Basis Solutions
- Welder (Certified) and Hydraulic Mechanic at Hydraulic Works
- Welder (Certified) and Fabricator of Hoses and Gaskets at Bryan Hose & Gaskets
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Intellectual Property
-Maintains and services hydraulic, pneumatic, and associated systems associated with landing gear, flight controls air refueling, or general aircraft hydraulics on 12 KC-135 Stratotanker Aircraft, valued at over $660 million dollars. This includes servicing accumulators to their correct pressure, troubleshooting and if necessary, removing and replacing faulty components, such as check valves, actuators and control valves followed by proper leak and operations checks to ensure completion of maintenance. -Currently completing On the Job training and cross-utilization training in various maintenance related fields such as electrical and environmental and crew chief functions on the aircraft. -Strictly adheres to all applicable Technical Orders and manuals while performing maintenance, as well as all safety and security directives. -Maintains a impeccable level of supply discipline and follows all supply directives concerning removed, defective parts. -Inputs all maintenance data into both paper forms and electronically via G081, a program that creates a historical record log of maintenance performed. -Graduated Technical Training on 2/20/2019 with a 98% average. This included both written tests as well as practical applications to include, usage of a hydraulic test stand, safety wire, and removal and replacement of key hydraulic components such as engine driven pumps and reservoirs. Practical application also included overhaul of hydraulic components as well as pressure and bench checks performed on a hydraulic test stand
- Hydraulic Mechanic at Air Force Reserve
- Lumber Yard Worker at Morehead Builder's Supply
- Recieving Clerk at Lowe's
- Engineer Equipment Operator at United States Marine Corps
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Troubleshooting and repair too manufacturer specs. hydraulic pumps, motors,cylinders,gear boxes,final drive's & more.
- Hydraulic Mechanic at Hermann hydraulics & services
- Maintenance Mechanic at Lawndale car spa
- Tool & Equipment Tech / Maintenance & Paint at Power tool service
- Maintenance Technician/ Groundskeeper at RW Management
5 months at this Job
- Some high school
- Ged program in process
I tear down hydraulic cylinders, measure all parts with micrometers and calipers. inspect all parts, hone cylinders, assemble cylinders. run forklift, and basic maintenance on building.
- Hydraulic Mechanic at Tri state hydraulics
- Dairy Farm Worker at Hreibl dairy
- Manger at Jg service station
- Picker/Packer at SUPERVALU Inc.
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Auto mechanics
• Maintenance, overhaul or repair of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and cylinders.
• Proficient in Helac helical hydraulic rotary actuators.
• Knowledgeable in Vickers, Prince, International control valves.
- Hydraulic Mechanic at Action Hydraulics
- Parts Specialist/Service Advisor at JM Honda Powersports
- Mechanic/Painter at DM's Motorsports and Paint
- Electrician at ABW Electric
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Associates in Applied Science