I worked as an ICU nurse with doctors without borders for one year
- ICU nurse at Doctors without borders(MSF)
at this Job
ICU Staff Nurse
- ICU Nurse at Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center
- Nursing Supervisor/Charge Nurse at Poinciana Medical Center
- Clinical Coordinator RN at Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Clinical Coordinator at Atlantic Medical o
8 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- Registered Nurse ICU at clay county hospital
- Registered Nurse Supervisor Rehab Unit @ Nhc of Anniston at
- Charge nurse at Pine Knoll Nursing and Rehab
- Registered Nurse at Wellstar West Ga Medical Center
2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Nursing - Nursing
Burn ICU/Acute Surgical Trauma Provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in the burn unit. Examines, prepares, cleans, and dresses patient burn wounds. Evaluates, plans, and documents nursing care for burn patients, as needed. Promotes patients' well-being by teaching patients and families to understand burn wound conditions, medications, and self-care skills. May administer medication and IV treatments to alleviate patients' pain and discomfort. Manages and provides patient care activities for a group of patients and their families through independent judgment, communication, and collaboration of all members of their disciplinary team. Possess leadership, partnership, collaboration, teaching, and supervision of patients and nursing subordinates. Maintain collaborative relationships with physicians and other healthcare providers to achieve desired patient outcomes. Delegating, assessing, and evaluating patient care to ensure quality of care is achieved for each patient. Monitors patient progress and prepares patient for discharge to appropriate post care facilities if needed.
- ICU Nurse at Detroit Receiving Hospital
- at Select Specialty Hospital
- Registered Nurse/ Case Manager at Briarwood Homecare Agency
- at St. John Providence Hospital Southfield
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MSN - FNP
- ICU Nurse at San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
at this Job
- Associate of Science - Registered Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Providing care to patients on respiratory support system.
• Monitoring post cardiac cath. with femoral access and Angioseal, Perclose, Mynx closure or radial access with TR band; assessing insertion site, BP, neuro and monitoring pulses as per protocol.
• Monitoring post op, post craniotomy patients while documenting and reporting changes to physicians.
• Experience with pressure bag, A-Line monitoring and zeroing, Train of Four (TOF) and BIS.
• Assisting physicians with bedside procedures; administering intravenous medication and titrating drips as per protocol.
• Calling/ Responding to RRT/ Codes.
- ICU Nurse at Bayonne Medical Center
- Emergency Nurse at Clara Maass Medical Center
- Emergency Technician at Clara Maass Medical Center
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nursing Leader
- Associate of Nursing Science - Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- School Certificate
Analyze, calculating and recording output of the cardiac sur
● Monitoring map and BP drawing arterial blood gases and taking care of arterial gas
● Responsible for the care of 1-2 critically ill patients ranging from young adult to geriatric including Surgical, ETOH withdrawal, septic, head injuries, respiratory failure and medically declining pt's with requiring ventilation.
● Continuous cardiac monitoring and critical care drips
● Assists physicians in bedside procedures, bronchoscopes central line placement and intubation.
● Knowledge in ACLS protocols, include maintain all protocols in a team concept approach during Code blue situation and rapid responses calls for declining patient situations
- ICU NURSE at V.A Hospital
- Medical Surgical RN at MJHS
- Acute Dialysis Inpatient RN at DAVITA
- LPN at HEBREW HOME FOR THE AGED
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing
• Provided patient care as well as education and support to the patient's and their families
• Worked alongside physicians and provide direction to nursing assistants who work within the unit.
• Administered treatment timely and safely.
• Carefully designed strategies to meet identified learning needs.
• Trained fellow nurses for ensuring quality improvement.
• Ensured that life support equipment, such as ventilators and feeding tubes, functions properly
• Complete flowchart reporting and computerized charting/RX requests (using software such as Meditech 6.0 and Pyxis MedStation)
• Liaise with social services, applying discretion when reporting and following up on sensitive cases
• Delegate responsibilities to techs and nurse's aides (one direct report each shift)
• Committed to compliance reporting and effective policy/program development
- SICU/CVICU/ICU Nurse at Indian River Medical Center
- CVICU Nurse at Holmes Regional Medical Center
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- ICU Nurse at Care Hospitals 18 month's
- Bsc nursing at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Staff ICU duties: Titrating multiple gtts, managing ventilated pts, and caring for postoperative abdominal and vascular surgical pts. Skilled in induced hypothermia, EKOS, STEMI, TPA, sepsis, multiple organ failure, and chest tube management. Skills included a-line and cvp management and monitoring. Crossed trained to care for patients in Neuroscience Intensive Care. This population of patient care included monitoring and managing patients with ICH, SDH, post operative craniotomies, and lumbar drains. Precepted nurses of varying experience. Assisted manager with scheduling of staff. Mentor and resource to all nurses on unit and often for all other floors. Acted as relief charge nurse at least once a week which included being a member of the rapid response team. As prn nursing supervisor at both DePaul Medical and Maryview Medical Centers, I was the administrative leader on off shifts, have excellent iv, skills, and managed through put from ED to in patient status by assigning patients to appropriate in patient beds. Epic and pyxis trained.
- Staff ICU nurse and nursing supervisor at Maryview Medical Center
- Float Pool SD/ICU nurse at Maryview Medical Center
- Cardiac Stepdown Travel nurse at Cardiac Stepdown Travel
- PCCU Staff nurse at Huntsville Hospital
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology and Sociology - Psychology and Sociology
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Nursing