• Drive consultations in selling the value of services to our guests when they visit our centers during their consultations
• Following up with previous visitors to renew their interest
• Responsible for making outside sales calls to generate interest through community marketing, health & wellness trade shows, in-house Ladies Nights, follow up calls to current and previous guests within our Ideal Image database
• Front desk tasks, answering phones, scheduling appointments, helping providers in-between treatments.
- Image Consultant at Ideal Image
- Esthetician/Receptionist at Casey Surgical Arts
- Health Enthusiast at The Vitamin Shoppe
- Front Desk Supervisor at Around The Clock Fitness
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Paramedical / Advanced Skin Care
• Provide assistance to client's goals.
• Help improve self-confidence through fashion.
• Advise clients of fashion do's and don'ts.
• Assist with improving a better lifestyle overall.
- Image Consultant at Free lance self employed
- Recruiter at Cross Country Home Services
- Customer Service Representative at Tele-Performance
- Customer Service Agent at Convergys
2 years, 2 months at this Job
As an Image Consultant at Tiki Image Tanning Salon it was my responsibility to set the beds, talk one-on-one with guests, sell memberships; either month by month or yearly plans. We also rotated laundry daily and cleaned each bed after every single use. I closed the store by myself and it was my responsibility to make sure all tasks were completed before the next shift was available to come in.
- Image Consultant at Tiki Image Tanning Salon
- Guest Service Representative at European Wax Center
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Cinnabon
- Cashier/Customer Service at Roy Rogers
3 months at this Job
- Cosmetology License - Cosmetology
• Identifies areas of development, modification and restructuring to improve client's performance.
• Works with a team of individuals to meet the client's goals.
• Partner with community leaders to assist in exceeding financially challenged client's goals.
• Creates distinctive visual images for clients to enhance their personal brand.
• Participates in physical labor 10 to 12 hours per day.
• Completes multiple projects and tasks in a timely manner.
• Manage and document the process barriers to attaining goals.
- IMAGE CONSULTANT at JAHROYAL IMAGE CONSULTING AND DESIGNS
27 years, 2 months at this Job
- - MANAGEMENT
• Responsible for having aspects in wardrobe and image blend with concept, personality and values.
• Provide image enhancements.
• Facilitate the consultation process which includes detailed explanations and education regarding appearance, attitude, color analysis, wardrobe.
• Choose garments appropriate for the person’s personality and occasion, group or task.
• Remain current on fashion and appearance trends, designer collections, and the direction of the season.
• Helping individuals with their appearance, dressing, grooming and behavior to lift up and redefine a new person
• Provides professional enhancement program for individual and corporations.
• Utilize basic principals of Psychology to establish "Branding" and navigate a Marketing Directive
- Image Consultant at Labels & Life
- Key Holder/Sales Lead at CAROLINA HERRERA
- Sales Supervisor/Manager at Elie Tahari
- Sales Associate, Seasonal at Tiffany & Co.
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's of science in Psychology - Minor in Marketing
Founded, developed, and ran an Independent and Profitable S-Corporation for 10+ years. ± Advised private clientele on creating extraordinary wardrobe and jewelry collections through strategic and thoughtful acquisitions. ± Maintaining merchant services, retail transactions; daily business filings, quarterly taxes and yearly business taxes. ± Cultivated strong relationships with multiple international merchants and vendors. ± Provided marketing direction and product design for companies that focus on the high-end market.
- Concierge Image Consultant at PG Image Consulting
- Sales Associate/Studio Services Supervisor at Traffic
- Personal Shopper, Visual Merchandiser & Assistant Buyer at Len Druskin
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biopsychology - Biopsychology
Working with companies to enhance store front appearance, websites, networking, staffing, social media outlets and more. Working with individuals to improve appearance, ready them for job interviews and high level meetings, and nutrition and workout programs.
- Image Consultant at Self Employed
- Middle School Teacher at Union County Public Schools
- Owner and Operator at C&W Lawn Care, LLC
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Math Education
- Bachelor's of Science - Science Education
- Bachelor's of Science - Biology
Cosmetologist: experience in natural hair, extensions, braiding, and up-dos with hair of all lengths.
• Stylist for Men and Women: coordinating multiple clothing items, accessories and hair styles for one of a kind looks
• Wardrobe Planning: plans multiple looks for clients to wear during special events and vacations.
• Personal Shopping: dedicated sessions with clients to find, purchase and coordinate new items.
• Closet Makeovers: dedicated sessions with clients to sort, coordinate and organize existing and/or new wardrobe.
• Image Consultant: provides ongoing coaching regarding public presentation especially wardrobe and hair.
- HAIR AND WARDROBE STYLIST/IMAGE CONSULTANT at FASHIONABLEDOLLS, INC
- HAIR STYLIST, FREELANCE at
- WARDROBE STYLIST at Boutique store
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- - English, Communication, Mathematics
• Assisted clients in improving or upgrading their appearance, behavior and communication skills to ensure that their image is consistent with their personal or professional goals.
- Personal Stylist/Image Consultant at Style Innovators
- Sales Associate at Tory Burch, CO
- Spanish Interpreter at Conduit Language, CO
- Spanish Interpreter at Cesco Linguistic Services, CO
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Merchandising
1. Founder of es.tee.lo 2. Image Consultant/Fashion Stylist for Men & Women. Styling for photo shoots. Styled Best Selling Author Jennifer Alburquerque for her Book “Healthy Gut, Happy You.” 3. Personal Shopper. 4. Independent Stylist for Nordstrom. 5. Virtual Consultations 6. Content Creator in both English & Spanish. Fashion & LifeStyle for Men & Women.
- Image Consultant - Content Creator at es.tee.lo
- Student Program Specialist at Rancho Santiago Community College District
- Analytical Interpreter/Translator at Metlang
- Assistant to Chanel Designer Specialist. at Neiman Marcus Group
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Communications