• Provide assistance to client's goals.
• Help improve self-confidence through fashion.
• Advise clients of fashion do's and don'ts.
• Assist with improving a better lifestyle overall.
- Image Consultant at Free lance self employed
- Recruiter at Cross Country Home Services
- at Cross Country Home Services
- Customer Service Representative at Tele-Performance
2 years at this Job
Provide consultations and wardrobe development
➢ Advise individuals with self-image and confidence
➢ Purchasing merchandise
➢ Make sure physical style is congruent with clients image
➢ Help refine clients style
➢ Ability to lead style workshops and educate new associates
➢ Arrange Fashion shows
- Wardrobe image consultant at Evoluer Image Consultants
- Wardrobe Stylist at Life Model Workshop
13 years, 7 months at this Job
I work with Allen Moore the founder of AIM studios and the president of The Institute for Fashion media as his partner and creative development advisor. I have a variety of responsibilities which include but are not limited to, model coaching and mentorship, fashion styling, makeup application including body painting and full body makeup, hair styling, and project development. We are currently working on our first collection of published editorial articles geared towards educating other photographers within the industry. My personal goals include giving the younger aspiring models the tools necessary to maintain and develop confidence, to become better educated about how the industry works and what to look for or avoid. Teaching clients and models about proper application of products, and helping them understand their own unique body types. Building stronger women, with a more confident self image.
- Image Consultant at Aim studios
- Makeup Artist/Hairstylist at RVA Photography
- Groomer at Impawsible Pups
3 years at this Job
- Na - Material studies, painting and printmaking
- Adv diploma specialty degree in fine arts - Center for the fine and performing arts
Retail sales consultant Assist customers in selecting shirts and suites. For business.
- Image Consultant at Bachrach Menswear
- Men's Suit Consultant at K & G FASHION SUPERSTORE
- Men's Suit Associate at BROOKS BROTHERS
- Wardrobe Consultant at MEN'S WEARHOUSE
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business administration
• Provide personalized customer service
• Manage sales transactions; lead team in collecting customer data
• Attend meetings with management and shared marketing ideas to promote better sales
• Educate customers on all products and brands offered at each location
- Image Consultant at Tiki Image Salon and Spa
- Undergraduate Intern; Marketing at LG Electronics USA, Inc
- PR/Marketing Intern at VRI Homes Realty
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
Cosmetologist: experience in natural hair, extensions, braiding, and up-dos with hair of all lengths.
• Stylist for Men and Women: coordinating multiple clothing items, accessories and hair styles for one of a kind looks
• Wardrobe Planning: plans multiple looks for clients to wear during special events and vacations.
• Personal Shopping: dedicated sessions with clients to find, purchase and coordinate new items.
• Closet Makeovers: dedicated sessions with clients to sort, coordinate and organize existing and/or new wardrobe.
• Image Consultant: provides ongoing coaching regarding public presentation especially wardrobe and hair.
- HAIR AND WARDROBE STYLIST/IMAGE CONSULTANT at FASHIONABLEDOLLS, INC
- HAIR STYLIST, FREELANCE at
- WARDROBE STYLIST at Boutique store
10 years at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- - English, Communication, Mathematics
• Assist youth with their appearance, dressing, grooming and behavior to lift up and redefine individuals for new employment
• Assist individuals with communication skills
• Conduct etiquette and empowerment workshops
- Image Consultant at ECHELON COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Procurement Specialist I at Maryland State & Highway Administers SHA
- Brand Manager at GC MARKETING
- Bar Manager/Bartender at Indulge
2 years at this Job
- High school - General Studies
• Collaborated with individual clients, specializing in fashion styling to develop an updated appearance
• Provided in-person and phone consultation to clients
• Styled individuals for specific events
• Proposed choices that fit the client's desired image (and budget)
• Coached clients on appropriate personal image
• Tracked both current and emerging consumer trends
- Freelance Image Consultant at Self-Employed
- Leasing Agent at The Collier Companies
- President at Images Modeling Troupe Inc
- Male Fashion Coordinator at Images Modeling Troupe Inc.
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Retail Merchandising and Product Development
assist with picking the proper attire for men to wear for different occasions. Drive sales, maintain set goals
- Image Consultant at Men's Wearhouse
- Formalwear Manager at Men's Wearhouse
- Store Manager at Savvi Formalwear
- Researcher at Market Probe
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Image Consulting Merchandising Display Building Rotation Inventory Control CR
- Product Image Consultant at HBC
- Produce Supervisor at Wholefoods
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Business