The geospatial intelligence imagery analyst is responsible for analyzing overhead and aerial imagery developed by photographic and electronic means. They provide Army personnel with critical information about enemy forces, potential battle areas and combat operations support. Produce intelligence by analyzing images, fixed/moving targets and geospatial data Identify military installations, facilities, weapon systems, military equipment and defenses Determine the location and dimensions of objects Conduct Battle Damage Assessment
- Imagery Analyst at UNITED STATES ARMY / ARMY RESERVE
- Full Motion Video Analyst at UNITED STATES ARMY / ARMY RESERVE
- Intelligence Analyst (35F) at Army National Guard
- Soldier at Georgia Army National Guard
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Health & Fitness Management - Health & Fitness Management
- Intelligence Analyst Diploma - Military Intelligence
- Imagery analyst supporting multi-theater CT operations for SOF units. - Create standardized products for customers to include; follows, pattern of life (POL) analysis, 360 degree image sets, stills, route scans, target logs, mission storyboards, and shape files. - Tailor end of mission imagery products using Microsoft Office Suite. - Utilize NGA applications to provide precise imagery and map-based mensurations and coordinates to determine positional relationships of targets.
- Imagery Analyst at
- Imagery Analyst (NGA) at Fides Services
- Imagery Analyst at United States Air Force
- ISR Operations Duty Officer Technician at United States Air Force
9 months at this Job
- - Digital Filmmaking
- A.A.S. - Intelligence Studies
- BA - Intelligence Studies (90 semester hours completed)
Title: Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst
Duration: January 1992-August 1999, Sept 2011-Present
Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst 35G (09/2011 – Present) Duties:
• Obtain intelligence by studying and analyzing imagery (EO, IR, Multi Spectral, Radar, LIDAR)
• Work with Military Intelligence Readiness Command (MIRC) to fill production needs
• Understanding of the exploitation and analysis of multispectral imagery using ENVI Digital Image software package
• Task and collect national and commercial imagery to fulfill target deck requirements. Analyze targets to fulfill mission requirements.
• Prepare imagery analysis reports and products.
• Work in co-operation with the Air Force and Navy in collecting imagery from tactical platforms such as the U2, F/A-18 and UAV
• Analyze intelligence, identify gaps and subsequent intelligence collection requirements.
• Analyze Tactical Full Motion Video (FMV) Data
• Conduct research, order tailored SAR products, and exploit AGI products using Remote View
• Assist in the preparation of reports on captured enemy material. Draft periodic and special intelligence reports, plans, and briefings.
- Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst at US Army
- Imagery Analyst at Leidos, Inc
- Assistant Cargo Director at Tamerlane Global Services/Artemis Global Logistics
- Insurance Sales Agent at Wells Fargo
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA (In Progress) - Program Management
- BS - Commercial Recreation Management
• Provide Imagery Intelligence to USSTRACOM leadership.
• Created AOR specific intelligence reports for the Intelligence community.
• Conducted first phase and second phase imagery reporting.
• Reported disposition for targets in PACOM and EUCOM.
• Provide analytical support to military officials and US government organizations.
• Lead Imagery Analyst for a team of 10 Airmen.
• Created imagery products for significant activities.
• Trained 15 employees on Remote Sensing capabilities.
• Brief military officials, intelligence, and law enforcement agencies.
• Target focus on specific regions to include heavy focus on suspicious activities.
- Lead Imagery Analyst at USSTRATCOM- OFFUT AFB
- at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- at TARGET DEVELOPMENT ANALYST TS
- Student Geospatial Intelligence Fundamentals Course 315th TRS at Air Combat
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Intelligence Analysis
- A.A.S - Intelligence Studies and Technology
• Providing analysis of multiple types of imagery for government.
• Identifying the objects of interest with a high degree of accuracy for next generation artificial intelligence system.
• Labeling entails to draw a box around objects in a dataset of images and match those objects to descriptions.
• Providing imagery analysis in support for Full-Motion Video (FMV), Electro-Optical (EO), Infrared (IR) and Wide Area Motion (WAMI) imagery.
• Assisting with the training and development of Imagery Analyst procedures and techniques by establishing guidelines and presentations to aid team members in their analysis.
- Classified Imagery Analyst at ECS Federal Government
- Cyber Security Intern and Trainee at Nu-Pulse Technology Inc
- Mathematics Teacher (Part-time) at Russian School of Mathematics
- Substitute Teacher at Fairfax County Public Schools
9 months at this Job
- BS in Mathematics - Mathematics
As an Imagery Analyst for the United States Marine Corps I produced and disseminated Imagery Intelligence products in support of military tactical operations and planning by utilizing multiple sensors and exploitation tools creating and disseminating over 500 Imagery intelligence products
I have three years of experience in this field.
Certified as a level two Imagery analyst with a GPCF certification by the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA)
Consistently worked with data acquired from aircraft, satellites, ground-based platforms, statistical analysis software, imagery analysis software, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) with a focus on processing aerial or satellite imagery.
Competent in the following:
• Geospatial Metadata Analysis
• Imagery Identification
• Military Operations
• Remote Sensing
• Map Reading / Data Modeling
• Problem Solving
• Database Management
• Reporting / Briefing Skills
• Research & Analysis Awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for my efforts in planning and organizing essential training using specialized exploitation equipment processing near real time imagery from tactical airborne assets.
- Imagery Analyst at United States Marince Corps
- Air Support Operator at United States Marine Corps
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
- High school
The geospatial intelligence imagery analyst is responsible for analyzing overhead and aerial imagery developed by photographic and electronic means. They provide Army personnel with critical information about enemy forces, potential battle areas and combat operations support.
- Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst at United States Department Of Defense
- Team Member at Academy Sports + Outdoors
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
I work for the Idaho Army National Guard as a Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst. I use systems like ArcGIS to create descriptive images of specified area. I also give briefs over the work that I make to commanders and higher intel officers.
- Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst at Idaho Army National Guard
- Finished Carpenter at Alignment Construction
- Carpenter at American Finished Carpentry
- Production Worker at Social Communication
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Analyzes and prioritizes incoming information and develops clear, concise verbal, textual, and imagery reports for the military customer to best respond to real time situations enabling them to determine the proper course of action. 8 years of experience in the Intelligence Community Proficient with Socet GXP 360 and ESRI ArcGIS software applications. Skilled with using ESRI ArcGIS software suite and systems and software programs such as the AF DCGS CWS or NSS Workstations, Geospatial Data Navigator (GDN), WebVoyager and other NGA delivery systems (NGDS, CIL, NIL, iStore, etc.) and MS Office Suite to include PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, Word, and Outlook. Educated on digital and raster products such as commercial imagery, NTM, MC&G, CADRG, DTED, DVOF, GIFD, and MGCP. Trained with map reading skills to include concepts of scales, geodetic datums, and projections. Highly experienced with Precision Targeting Module (PTM) and JASSM Enterprise Management System (JEMS) operating systems and weapon system routing and visualization capabilities. Completed Imagery Analyst Training Course 1N171A
- Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst at USAF Langley AFB
- Geospatial Analyst (GA) Instructor (INSTR) at USAF Langley AFB
- Full-Motion Video (FMV) Geospatial Analyst (GA) at USAF Langley AFB
- ISR Tactical Controller (ITC) (STA) at USAF Langley AFB
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geography/GIS
- Associates of Arts - Intelligence Analysis
Airborne sensor operator and imagery analyst for the Night Eagle program in Afghanistan. Qualified as a mission commander and tactical operations center commander responsible for daily mission planning, crew duty assignments and mission coordination. Operates Claw integrated sensor payload control and analysis software, TerraSight real-time video processing software, and Troll data link system in conjunction with the Sonoma 2111X HR4 Airborne Optical Change Detect (AOCD) HD gimbal sensor system. As mission commander he is responsible for all intelligence collection and processing, all system troubleshooting, coordination with the ground customer for ad hoc short notice taskings, and training of new operators. Uses change detection software to process and analyze near real time imagery in order to find newly emplaced improvised explosive devises. Over 3000 hours on board C-12/King Air aircraft.
- Airborne Sensor Operator/Imagery Analyst at Leidos
- Sr. Military Analyst/JTAC SME at Alion Science & Technology
- Pharmacy Technician at US Army MEDDAC
- Airborne Sensor Operator at Coastal Defense Inc
6 years, 11 months at this Job