● Advice and provide best solution to the clients *Adaptable
● Manage daily inbound client calls for both English and Spanish *Detail Oriented speaking clients
● Prepared and filed petitions/applications for clients from different backgrounds and cultures
● Assisted attorneys in the timely drafting and filing of legal LANGUAGES documents supporting case preparation for court appearances, English, Spanish and trials and meetings. Conversational Portuguese Michael Kors Corporate, New York NY - Production
- Immigration Consultant at Atlanta Immigration and Legal Services
- Assistant at
- RECEPTIONIST at SwissPost Solutions
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelors in International Relations and Diplomacy - International Relations and Diplomacy
assist with and analyse documents and information related to immigration process for employees going to Brazil and leaving Brazil in order to provide advice to clients; keep the clients informed on the processes on a daily basis in order to manage their expectations about the development of the immigration process, as well as provide resolution for conflicts; clarify to employees hired by Brazilian companies as well as the HR of the companies about migratory issues in Brazil manage currency received for clients' disbursements and keep track of expenses;
assist with and analyse documents and information related to immigration process for employees going to Brazil and leaving Brazil in order to provide advice to clients;
keep the clients informed on the processes on a daily basis in order to manage their expectations about the development of the immigration process, as well as provide resolution for conflicts;
clarify to employees hired by Brazilian companies as well as the HR of the companies about migratory issues in Brazil manage currency received for clients' disbursements and keep track of expenses;
- IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT at FRAGOMEN WORLDWIDE
- SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATE at ZARA
- RECEPTIONIST at TIPSY NAIL BAR AND SALON
- Cashier/Customer Service at ORANGE LEAF FROZEN YOGURT
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR DEGREE - INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Case coordination for the delivery US and Canadian immigration for small, midsize and large
• SME for L-1, L-2, E-1, E-2 and H-1B visas for the United States and Intercompany Transfers and Business visitor visas for the Canada.
• Responsible for coordinating all activities with the clients HR and/or Global Mobility Managers, Service Partners and assignees to ensure correct assessment of visa type, initiation of service with the Service Partner and follow up until case is complete.
• Track complaints, issues, and escalations to determine root cause and recommend prompt resolution to avoid service failure.
• Ensure compliance, continuous processes improvement and documentation of all processes and procedures.
• Managed and sustain a high average case load, while maintaining quality work.
- Immigration Consultant at Crown World Mobility
- International Compensation Analyst at Crown World Mobility
- Reservations Agent at American Airlines
- Senior Expatriate Assignment Consultant at Cartus
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
* Provide knowledge and support of various immigration customs. * Provide application forms and support preparation to public. * Arrange in-person and telephone interviews and Provide one-on-one customer support. * Maintain case data management for continuance, update or closure status. * Communicate with management and other office workers. EMPLOYMENT 'd
- Immigration Consultant at Immigration Connection, LLC
- Independent Sales Representative at Immigration Connection, LLC
- Administrative Assistant at Precision Enterprises
- Sr. Accounting Clerk at Amalgamated Distributors, Ltd
8 years, 9 months at this Job
Carrying out volume business related immigration casework for assigned countries, including case initiation, case assessment, provision of advice on applicable rules and procedures, case preparation and submission, monitoring progress and follow up on completion.
● Acting as a dedicated point of contact to clients, providing highly personalized services that meet client needs.
● Taking ownership of client relationship and providing clients with informed advice that reflects best practices and compliance.
● Conducting regular review of accounts, assists with training for corporate clients
● Listening intently to the client needs to ensure that these needs are met and anticipating customer needs, offering pro-active advice.
● Remaining up-dated on industry events/circumstances that may be relevant to the client.
● Communicating regularly with clients to build a strong relationship while focusing on business needs and ensuring that client service review meetings are held regularly, with formal agendas and presentations
● Attending client meetings, telephone & video conferences/ webinars as required.
● Effectively managing individual/team time prioritizing, identifying and addressing critical tasks, while remaining flexible to changing priorities.
● Using exceptional organizational skills to meet or exceed customer expectations.
● Responding to email and telephone enquiries in a timely manner and ensuring that advice is comprehensive and accurate, managing expectations where needed and escalating issues promptly and appropriately.
● Utilizing resources and researches complex cases/scenarios.
● Recommending improvements in work procedures, policies or systems in area of assigned responsibility.
- Business Immigration Consultant at Newland Chase, Inc
- Passport and Visa Specialist at CIBT Visas, Inc
- Bilingual English-Spanish Client Advocate II (Outreach) at Camba, Inc
- Trilingual English-Indonesian-Spanish Investigative Analyst at LegitScript, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Postgraduate Diploma in Finance - US equivalency by WES
- BA (Hons) - Business Studies
• Played a critical, self-directed role in ensuring H-1B Compliance for Assurance and Transactional Advisory Services for EY nationwide.
• Collaborated with V&I Team to design and implement new protocols for H-1B visa processes in response to new 2018 regulations. Created processes for tracking cross-service line deployments, ensuring LCA and H-1B compliance.
• Utilized strong understanding of changing immigration regulations to perform extensive forward planning in mapping out the trajectories of foreign national employees in the firm.
• Responded to questions from foreign nationals on visa and immigration related topics, including H-1B, F, OPT, J, PERM and other visas. Exercised strong cross-cultural sensibilities in communicating with a diverse workforce.
• Performed critical weekly metrics, including producing the weekly Recruitment Report, LCA Compliance records, and At Risk Foreign Nationals Report, providing critical data necessary to ensure firm-wide compliance with immigration regulations.
• Oversaw the collection of engagement contracts and consent documents in order to facilitate appropriate documentation preparation for H1B processing, liaising closely with engagement partners across the US, as well as EY Law located in Canada.
• Researched and wrote articles on current immigration topics for the EY's V&I Newsletter, which was distributed firmwide and accessed by over 8,000 foreign national employees.
• Performed specialized administrative tasks to support the wider Visa and Immigration Team.
- Immigration Consultant, Visa & Immigration Unit at Ernst & Young
- Immigration Law Clerk at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco
- Consultant, Regulatory Compliance at Strategic Legal
- Team Lead and Law Clerk at Law, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Law
- BA - English Literature and Linguistics
- Immigration Consultant at Ibn batouta foundation
- Customer Service Representative at Carrefour
- Sales Representative at Oriflame
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Tourism
- High school
• Partner with Leaders of specific practice groups within the firm to provide expertise and support, as pertaining to immigration matters, including timing, cost, and onboarding.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for leaders within the business and serve as a liaison between the immigration law firm, the Business, Recruitment, and Human Resources.
• Coordinate intricacies of Non-Immigrant (H-1, L-1, TN, E3 visas, STEM OPT, EAD), Immigrant visa (PERM, I-140, I-485) processes and the private counsel legal teams that facilitate the immigration lifecycle for EY beneficiaries.
• Host conference calls and trainings with team members for all employees in various immigration statuses, to preemptively address all questions pursuant to onboarding and specific immigration processes.
• Initiate various immigration processes for current employees and ensure timely filings.
• Prepare reports to review foreign national population and to maintain visa compliance coverage.
• Case types: TN; E-3; H-1B & H-4; L-1A, L-1B & L-2; PERM, EB-1, I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765; E-3, H-3.
- VISA & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT (Contractor) at ERNST & YOUNG US LLP
- IMMIGRATION AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER at ORION SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS LLC
- PARALEGAL, GLOBAL TALENT MANAGEMENT at VISIONET SYSTEMS INC
- BUSINESS IMMIGRATION PARALEGAL at YARDEN LAW GROUP LLC
10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - political science
- - National Political Science
- Clean up Zoho data using Access and import to primary Rep Fabric database. - Streamline of daily, weekly, monthly tasks related to incoming data. - Import additional historical information to Rep Fabric database.
- System immigration consultant at Arthur Baier Co
- Analytical Intern at International Friendships, Inc
- category and author at
- at Advanced Energy Vehicle (AEV)
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science Engineering
Hi am syed insha riyan holding 3 years of work experiance as immigration consultant
Hi am syed insha riyan holding 3 years of work experiance as immigration consultant
- Immigration Specialist at Udaan india private limited
- Immigration Specialist at
- Immigration Consultant at
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - B.com