Cultivated a strong understanding of Immigration procedures and regulations.
● Guided clients in obtaining required documentation as well as visas.
● Utilized great analytical as well as listening skills to gather information from clients.
- Immigration Consultant at Self-Employed
- Registration Officer at Mcgraw Hill
- Admissions Advisor at Kaplan University
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
SENIOR PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT-Dubai UAE
The Immigration Consultant is responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. Our main role is to ensure the client avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation by assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly;
• Must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable;
• You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government;
• Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents;
• Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities;
• Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues;
• Able to help the client to obtain Visas, and other documentation required;
• Take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- SENIOR PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT at Ernst and Young Middle East (EY)
- SENIOR PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER (Group of Companies) at BGB Computer Software Trading .LLC
- SENIOR PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER at NAJAFI GROUP OF COMPANIES
- PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER (PRO) DEPARTMENT at ALSHAFAR INTERIORS.LLC
9 months at this Job
- B.S.C. degree
As a consultant, I predominantly aided refugees with visa paperwork and connected clients with employment and schooling opportunities, housing networks, and legal services. ** For more information, please contact me directly. **
- Immigration Consultant at Self-Employed * For more information, please contact me directly *
- Executive Assistant to Elana Nazarof at
- Tutor at University of Wyoming
- English Instructor at International School in Kasoa
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- International Studies - Comparative Pedagogy (Interdisiplinary/International Studies Department)
- Certificate in International Public Law - Law
Administered in-house US-inbound Immigration support for a billion-dollar, multinational energy corporation with over 350,000 employees worldwide.
• Remained well versed with respect to dynamic legislation and regulations, providing daily, hands-on guidance to stakeholders, management, HR, talent acquisition, colleagues and foreign national employees, regarding complex matters minimizing the need for outside counsel.
• Participated in the re-engineering of programs in response to new compliance requirements, helped develop and revise applicable policies and best practices, identified opportunities for process improvement, reduced liability to the organization and focused on cost savings.
• Served as authority on I-9 and Department of Labor compliance and risk mitigation.
• Signatory; authorized to act as agent of the corporation on US Immigration issues.
- Immigration Consultant at SIEMENS CORPORATION
- Associate Attorney at MURPHY & BERGLUND, PLLC
- Consulting Attorney at KAUFMAN, ENGLETT & LYND, PLLC
- Associate Attorney at THE FARR GROUP
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor degree
- Bachelor of Arts degree - BA, Communications and Spanish
San Gabriel County, Orange County, Los Angeles County, Ventura County
• Assist people Translator/ Interpreter services with the documentation process to increase the chances of immigration for study, work, travel or business purpose. Responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. Their main role is to ensure the client avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation by assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation.
- IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT at CONEXION LATINA IMMIGRATION SERVICES, LLC
- CLINICIAN CASE MANAGER/ POST RELEASE CASE MANAGER at SOUTHWEST KEY PROGRAMS/DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH &HUMAN SERVICES
- Social Worker Instructor at DEPT. of CHILDREN and FAMILY SERVICES DCFS
3 years, 5 months at this Job
• Client counseling and planning of immigration strategy
• Specializing in legal permanent residency
- Immigration Consultant at Self-employed
- Customer Service Representative at Self-employed
- Editor Contractor at Thomson Reuters
- Immigration Officer at United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science - Experimental Psychology
• Proactively analyze emerging immigration issues and policies.
• Cultivate, engage and maintain strong productive relationships through high quality work, increasing the visibility of company's work and other related activities.
• Provide immigration consultation to immigrants from Nigeria, Guatemala, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guatemala and Brazil amongst many others.
• Legal documentation process to increase the chances of visa approval for study, work, travel or business purposes.
• Develop credible relationships and connections with community leaders and others to collaborate with these groups in addressing immigration issues and solving problems.
• Aid and guide immigrants, refugees, asylum seekers and asylees in filling for visas, green cards and citizenships.
• Clarify USCIS forms and procedures as necessary.
- INDEPENDENT IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT at Independent
- Executive Document Preparer at DOC PREP LLC
- Senior Analyst/Consultant at DOC PREP LLC
- Account Director/ Senior Financial Consultant at AMERICAN INCOME LIFE INSURANCE AGENCY
9 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
• Serve as primary visa case manager for employment based petitions (Green Card) and process PERM (EB1 and EB2 categories) applications.
• Perform intake of cases, troubleshooting and establishing case strategy.
• Gather and review immigration eligibility documents and strategically analyze associate’s potential immigration.
• Drafting petitions, applications and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for E2 or EB3 classification.
• Coordinate with the immigration counsel and recruiting teams to process mandatory pre- filing requirements such as ads, prevailing wage determinations and recruitment documents for Green Card applications.
• Coordinate with external vendor for assessing the academic criteria/education evaluation.
• Responding to PERM audits.
• Maintain immigration files and regularly communicate status and requirements to business.
• Communicate regularly with associates and business regarding procedural and case processing issues, while tracking the processing timelines.
• Oversee status of cases through utilization of case management, monitor workload.
• Handle procedural and processing requirements for applications.
• Partner with the internal HCM for data validation on immigration support documentation and background verification.
• Meet assigned deadlines and communicates case progress/status/issues to supervisor.
• Demonstrate ability to handle high volume case load while maintaining high level of productivity.
• Ability to contribute to positive work environment
- Immigration Consultant – Contract at Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions (Cognizant Technology Solutions, Teaneck NJ)
- Senior Associate Consultant - Immigrations at Fragomen Immigration Services India Private Limited, Bangalore, India
- Senior Executive – Overseas Operations Cell at Wipro Technologies, Bangalore, India
- HR Administrator at DynCorp International FZ LLC – Dubai, UAE
5 months at this Job
- Masters - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Science
+ Visa & Immigration Consultant managing H-1B and LCA Compliance for Assurance and Transactional Advisory Services nationwide. + Utilize strong understanding of changing immigration regulations to perform extensive forward planning in mapping out the trajectories of foreign national employees in the firm. + Respond to questions from foreign nationals on visa and immigration related topics, including H-1B, F, OPT, J, PERM and other visas. Exercise strong cross-cultural sensibilities in communicating with a diverse workforce. + Perform critical weekly metrics, including producing the weekly Recruitment Report, LCA Compliance records, and At Risk Foreign Nationals Report in order to provide Visa & Immigration Team with critical data necessary to ensure firm-wide compliance with immigration regulations. + Oversee the collection of engagement contracts and consent documents in order to facilitate appropriate documentation preparation for H1B processing, liaising closely with engagement partners across the US, as well as EY Law located in Canada. + Liaise closely with project teams in order to develop new administrative processes concerning Visa and Immigration petition/processing activities, including processes for tracking cross-service line deployments. + Perform specialized administrative tasks to support the wider Visa and Immigration Team.
- Visa & Immigration Consultant (Contract) at EY (Ernst & Young)
- Immigration Law Clerk at Private Law Firm (Confidential)
- Consultant, Regulatory Compliance at Big Four Management Consulting Firm
- Team Lead and Law Clerk at TLA Law, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
8 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- BA - English Literature and Linguistics
Providing Assistance with filing Immigration Paperwork with the USCIS for clients, and other assistance such as Translation and Interpretation, Notary Services etc....
- Immigration Consultant at IL Services Inc
- Tax Professional _ IRS Enrolled Agent - EA at IL Services Inc
- Practicing Attorney at Law Office of Clifford Knaggs
17 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - LL.M. in American Law For Foreign Lawyers
- Master's - Law