Responsible for: - The Visa and Immigration Consultant must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly. - The Visa and Immigration Consultant must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable. - The Visa and Immigration Consultant must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents. - The Visa and Immigration Consultant must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities. - You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues. - Achieving targets, lead management, correct product delivers to candidate according to his/her profile for immigration visa process.
- Sales and immigration consultant at IMMIGRATION CONSELOR
7 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - Fashion Designing
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE - Statistics, Business Law, Economics
- Help customers file immigration forms with USCIS - Help customers follow up their cases - Redirect customers to immigration lawyers in complex cases - Translate documents that serve immigration purposes
- Immigration Consultant at AURORA NGUYEN INC
- English Teacher at EVENING ENGLISH CENTER
- Web Developer at PETROSIN PRODUCTS PTE LTD
- Instructor at POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF HOCHIMINH CITY
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - MS, Cybersecurity
- Master of Arts - MA, International Relations and Affairs
- Bachelor of Engineering - BE, Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering - BE, Chemical Engineering
Cultivated a strong understanding of Immigration procedures and regulations.
● Guided clients in obtaining required documentation as well as visas.
● Utilized great analytical as well as listening skills to gather information from clients.
- Immigration Consultant at Self-Employed
- Registration Officer at Mcgraw Hill
- Admissions Advisor at Kaplan University
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Managed, consulted, monitored and achieved the approval of immigration cases for thousands of clients. Taught classes weekly of civics U.S. history for Citizenship interviews. Translated civil documents and interviews for clients at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security of immigration services.
- Immigration Consultant at Hermandad Community Services
- Process Server at Allstar Messenger
- AutoCAD Drafter at Iron Works Inc
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school - Architecture
• Researched law literature, databases and public information to investigate case issues
• Met with clients to gather information, prepare documentation and determine necessary actions
• Produced legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills and contracts.
• Researched laws, court decisions and other documents relevant to cases before the court to aide in the judge’s decision-making
• Conducted interviews with clients and witnesses to establish key case information
• Interpreted laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses
- IMMIGRATION PARALEGAL at NORTH VISTA IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT INC.
- EXECUTIVE at SHERIDAN PARALEGAL'S STUDENT ASSOCIATION
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at ARDENE
3 months at this Job
- Associate - PARALEGAL
- High school
Prepared immigration petitions and applications for USCIS for clients
- Immigration Consultant, part-time at self-employed
- Immigration Paralegal/Legal Assistant at Various Law Offices
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science degree - Industrial Engineering
Responsible for preparing and lodging files of aspiring immigrants in the respective embassies. Conducting mock interviews and preparing the clients for the Visa Interviews.
- Immigration Consultant at Y-Axis Overseas Careers
- Market Research Analyst at Trans Pacific Strategic-Capital
- Senior Engineer at (Electrical) - Laxmitesh Electricals
11 months at this Job
- PhD - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Telecommunications
Patricia Duran gave me the opportunity to get experience in immigration services assisting her making appointments, answering calls and questions to people who had any type of concern on immigration process. Also, this opportunity provides me knowledge in office field that empower my certificate as a Business Office Administration.
- Immigration consultant at Patricia Duran
- Housekeeping at Renaissance Esmeralda Hotel
- Cook/Prep at El Pollo Loco
- Agricultural Laborer and bookkeper at Belmont Produce
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Accounting Quickbooks Online
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
- Certificate - Customer Service Gold
- - Pshycology
- High School Diploma
• Lead mobility for North America, managing 3000+ non-immigrant employees spread across the US. Responsible for overall execution and delivery of projects on immigration, facilitate in deployments and mobility.
• Review work authorization data of Capgemini employees to ensure compliance with U.S. government (USCIS and DOL) regulations.
• Tracking case status data in real time and analyzing reports and communicate next steps to all stakeholders.
• Utilize the report data and determine if extensions/amendments are required of current foreign national staff.
• Maintains and regularly reviews government required public access files for completeness and accuracy.
• Works closely with internal and external legal counsel to be kept informed of government compliance requirements and collect the data necessary to file non-immigrant petitions.
• Collaboration with management and HR contacts is required to collect and clarify job role details for the petitions.
• Green Card, H-1B, L-1A, TN, EAD, EB1, EB2 and EB3; Requests for Evidence, reviews and audit I-9s.
- HR Associate at Capgemini
- Physician Networking Coordinator at First Stop Health
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Highly knowledgeable in immigration laws. Experience working with USCIS, state departments of labor, and other DHS components
• Client counseling and planning of immigration strategy
• Skilled at preparing immigrant and nonimmigrant applications and petition
• Specializing in legal permanent residency
- Immigration Consultant at Self employed
- Editor Contractor at Thomson Reuters
- Immigration Services Officer, United States at
4 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Certification in Child and Family Law