• Assistant for an asylum immigration lawyer
• Translated documents such as letters, certificates, and testimonies.
• Interviewed clients and did research to build strong cases
• Clerical office work
• Extensive computer work on Word, Excel, and digital research programs
- Immigration Law Intern at John Elledge & Assc. Law Firm
- Founding Member at Young Democrats Club
- Service Committee Chair at Alpha Phi Omega
- Spanish Tutor at
7 months at this Job
- BA - Political Science, Pre-Law
- Diploma - Zapopan Jalisco
Aid immigration lawyer Tin Nguyen in researching, writing, and submitting immigration & visa applications, waivers, and appeals. 20 hours a week.
- Part-time Paralegal at CENTRAL LAW FIRM
- Organizer at Durham Solidarity Center
- Organizer at TRANS AND QUEER PEOPLE OF COLOR COLLECTIVE
- HB2 Organizing Fellow at IGNITE NORTH CAROLINA
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Africana Studies - Africana Studies
• Conducting Sales Calls (Strong Interpersonal Skills)
• Keeping an organized file for my perspective clients
• Building relationships
• This company has constant restructuring with IT, I had to adapt quickly At this company, I was able to successfully have potential immigrants retain the firm through my great personal skills and knowledge of the green card during our phone conferences. In this role I must have great management skills, organizational skills, and be charismatic without perspective clients.
- Employment Based Green Card Specialist at Breakthrough USA, Immigration Lawyer
- My Creative Side at Ingram Comics / Big Wonder Wolrd
- Assistant Manager at Torrid
- Key Holder/Sales Lead at City Chic
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Collected information from clients, completed paperwork and determined initial strategies. Completed research in USCIS policy and guidelines in US-immigration active law, legal databases and public records to support cases. Organized visa paperwork, asylum requests, translations and affidavits. Assessed the admissibility and relevance of evidence, motions and pleadings. Researched legal authority, black letter law, and compared case facts patterns to precedential cases to determine probable outcomes. Gathered and analyzed research data regarding statutes, decisions, legal articles and codes. Provided ex pert product and service information.(Immigration Lawyer review) Set aside merchandise for on-hold reservations. Solicited referrals from satisfied clients. Reliable Support Representative with ex tensive track record in demanding sales and account management environments.Generated leads for new sales through telephone, email, in person and referrals from customers and other major American company.
- Executive sales/Support rep at American Immigration center
- Casino cage cashier at Monte Carlo Hotel and casino
- Casino cage cashier/Credit clerk at Caesar ent.Harrahs Reno
- English customer service representative at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Business Management - Business Management
A law firm focused mainly on immigration and criminal law.
• Obtained foreign documents, made translations, obtained visas, made extensive researches, summarized cases, maintained public access files, updated clients of progress, answered their questions, and prepared paperwork
• Worked on asylum and other protective reliefs on behalf of persecuted clients
• Filing family and employment based immigration forms with USCIS
- Immigration Intern at The HMA Law Firm
- Volunteer Legal Assistant and Translator at
- Document Reviewer at TransPerfect Legal Solutions
- Contract Analyst at Axiom
6 months at this Job
- Master in Law - International Legal Studies
- Master in Law - Law
- Bachelor in Law - (LL.B.) - (J.D. Equivalent), LAW
Front desk Data entry Processing requests Immigration Lawyer Assistant
- Clerical Assistant at Foothill College, International Office
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Best Western Hotels and Resorts
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Associate - Economics and Accounting
- Marketing and Communications Program - Marketing, Business.
Provided excellent and professional Bilingual customer service daily on new and regular clients and customers with excellent phone etiquette
➢ Introduced customers to new auto, home and commercial insurance
➢ Assisted, referred and worked with an Immigration lawyer to post immigration bonds and prepared questionnaire for various immigration process.
➢ Communicated, translated, and served, as an advocate to clients regarding any concerns on client's cases and educated clients the legal aspect of the law.
➢ Provided alternative resources, guided and mentored clients within the law for family and client support to overcome serious and true results of case.
➢ Prepared and translated reports for client and family member for better understanding of their case.
➢ Reviewed case factors with attorney to better relate to clients the negative or positive outcome
➢ Worked from the Dallas County Courts and surrounding system (E-file) to file defendant forfeiture forms.
➢ Responsible for all general offices duties.
- Retired Judge and Attorney Vic Cunningham at Bulldog Cunningham Insurance
- Bilingual Financial Counselor at CONIFIER HEALTHCARE/BAYLOR SCOTT HOSPITAL
- Bails Bond Agent/Sales Representative at EZOUT BAIL BONDS
- Patient Coordinator at LASHGROUP AMERISOURCE BERGEN/AEROTEK
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Responsibilities o Interview refugee youth for petitions and reports to be submitted to local court. o Utilize MiSACWIS program designed for Michigan DHS. o Testify in local court hearings in regards to services services provided and needs of the youth o Coordinate medical care, mental health and education services o Coordinate with youth's immigration lawyer and Legal Guardian Ad Litem o Process intake, reports, SIRs, and discharges in the UAC portal o Communicate with family members for possible family reunification o Knowledge of SIJ (Special Immigrant Juvenile) status and asylum applications o Knowledge of URM(Unaccompanied Refugee Minor) and UAC (Unaccompanied Alien Children) processes Accomplishments o Completed Michigan foster care training (CWTI) o CPR certified o CPI certified
- Refugee Case Manager at Bethany Christian Services
- Customer Service at Meijer
- Family Service Provider/CPS Ongoing Intern at Department of Human Services
- Bilingual GED Tutor at Alas de Águila- Spring Valley Community Church
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice, Spanish, Juvenile Justice Minor
- - Spanish and Cultural Studies
Design and develop various websites in PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and in WordPress as well. Also, I
built landing pages and did responsive emails design/development. Work closely with designers to ensure design and functionality to be consistent with client objective.
● Gurian Group - https://GurianGroup.com I developed a WordPress website for an immigration lawyer. I built it in WordPress, HTML5, CSS3 and PHP
● Zion Ministries Intl, Inc - http://ZionConnection.org I developed a WordPress website for a non-profit ministry. I customized the plugins & widgets too (PHP)
- Web Developer / SEO Specialist at Source Code Matters
- Front-End Developer at The Creative Complex
- Front-End Developer/Designer (B2B Marketing) at Source Furniture
- Web Developer / SEO Specialist at The Creative Complex - Hialeah
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Worked as a Legal Assitant for the highly esteemed immigration lawyer Naima Said.
- Legal Assistant at Naima Said & Associates, P.C.
- Account Associate at Oryx Nashville
- Legal Transcriber at Deposition Services, Inc
- Waiter/Server at Five Points Pizza
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts