As an implementation analyst I validate data migrated from an old Learning Management System (LMS) to the new LMS and faclicitate communications with the clients throughout this process. I answer any questions that come up and provide instruction and intro trianing for clients as needed. I have also created training materials and facilitated training for new Implementation Analysts.
- Implementation Analyst at NAVEX Global
- Freelance at Graphic & Web Design
- Customer Support Analyst, Senior at Sage
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates degree - Graphic Design
Provide technical support for the $500,000 Point of Sale (POS) Implementation Project in Florida's Brevard County School District as an on-site Implementation Analyst. Manage all the sprints and establish the cadences using Agile Methodology alongside the development team. Advise end users on technical best practices throughout the software implementation life cycle. Oversaw the strategic planning of the project and implemented POS Systems in over 80 schools Experience with scripting SQL and Oracle's PL/SQL to query relational databases, create and modify stored procedures, develop reports, and manipulate data Configure and modify hardware and software systems based on on-site user workflow analysis Developed custom training and support documentation for end users among the administrative, on-site, and support staff
- Project Manager - Implementation Analyst at Horizon Software International, LLC
- Implementation Analyst at Horizon Software International, LLC
- Implementation Specialist at Cobb County School District
- Systems Administrator at Omni Insurance
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Microsoft Certified
Clinical informatics implementation analyst for inpatient system. Acceptance testing, writing of functional specs, Jira, training of current clients along with providing education and assisting with build process for all clients to prepare for go- live. Participant on clinical risk management team . Build of clinical content manager of templates, assessments etc. Created workflows for careplans and functionality along with working with developers on intake/output, IV's, and lines and drains. QA testing, journey writing. Work along side product analyst to give clinical input/workflows for system.
- Clinical informatics implementation analyst at Eclinicalworks
- Practice Support Analyst at Tidelands Health
- Clinical Supervisor at Pawley's Pediatrics and Adult Medicine
- Practice manager at Carolina OB
1 year at this Job
- - Patient Centered Medical Home
I was responsible for the client's operational support and readiness. It is the responsibility of the Implementation analyst to lead the overall implementation process. This included facilitating and managing tasks associated to requirement gathering, file processing, and system configuration. I am the liaison between the client, Account Management, and the project management of the operational process. I ensure that day one production is successful and the client has a positive experience through the Teladoc on-boarding process. I have a solid understanding of Operational and IT related systems and processes. I ensure that key milestones are being tracked and reported on, allowing the operational units to fulfill the needs of the customers from an operational, compliance, and reporting standpoint. As a motivated and multi-talented individual, I work closely with the Account Management Team and the customer to ensure client satisfaction and support is met. Act as the liaison with Account Management to ensure that all client requirements are successfully being met. Manage Implementation process in support of client onboarding and maintenance.
- Implementation Analyst at Teladoc
- Claims Specialist III at Teladoc
- Intake Coordinator at Reachout Home Care
- Lead Intake Coordinator at Transitional Care
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- Enrolled in month long Certified Analyst training
- Implementation Analyst at Bswift, an Aetna Company
- Project Specialist at Bswift, an Aetna Company
- Academics Tutor - Volunteer at Chicago Oasis
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Associate - Science
- Associate - Liberal Arts
The Implementation Analyst performs customer-facing duties and makes determination of electronic or custom billing needs. Create, send, modify, enhance and streamline electronic billing files for the large complex business to business customers. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must as in this role requirements include communicating with the customer, and internal teams. This role ensures integrity and consistency by applying established standards.
• Participate in implementation of new accounts that require electronic and/or custom billing.
• Work closely with Account Managers, Implementations teams and customers to determine customer requirements.
• Complete customer electronic billing setup, processing, and update requests.
• Meet all specified deadlines for electronic billing set ups, billing distribution, providing billing samples, and assigned projects.
• Follow up with the customer after their initial billing to confirm that everything is flowing properly to meet customer expectations.
• Identifying and resolve billing issues with prompt resolution.
• Maintain accurate, up to date, properly stored account/implementation notes and records pertaining to customer billing.
• Document and update all customers and specific needs for customer billing.
• Experience in Accounts Receivable, Collections, Billing & Salesforce.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel and Proficient with Oracle.
• Strong problem solving, relationship management and negotiation skills.
• Good written, verbal communication skills, organizational and time management skills.
• Identify web defects/issues & escalate to stakeholders through escalation procedures in HP Application Lifecycle Management.
- Implementation Analyst - Billing at Office Depot Office Max
- Analyst - Data, Quality Assurance & Process Improvement at YMCA
- Sr. Custom Billing Analyst at SPHERION
- Consultant / Sr. Financial Analyst at PINNACLE- ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES - Los Angeles
3 years at this Job
- Some college
Assist in the development and implementation of new products. Responsible for managing the implementation of new or renewing accounts, new legislation, and products across the enterprise. Responsible for managing implementation project activities of moderate to high complexity. Gathering, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting marketing, legislative, financial, and operating data. Troubleshoot and problem solve contract implementation issues related to basic system configuration. Perform Analysis and configure system as needed and lead the team to meet client deliverables.
- Implementation Analyst at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Case Manager/Compliance Coordinator at Campagna Academy
- Pharmacy Technician at Kroger
- at Union Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- Bachelor of Health Sciences - Health Administration
• Meeting operations metrics and providing results to department leadership for your book of business
• Working with cross-functional Implementation teams to setup and configure the sharing of transactions within a project plan timeline
• Implement service for new clients and /or new medical partners
- Implementation Analyst at CVS Caremark
- Interior Specialist at
- Bartender at Hideaway West Sports Bar
- Front Office Lead at Fetal & Women's Center of Arizona
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Analytical thinking U.S Medical Management / Troy, MI / 2014 - Present
• Acts as subject matter expert to Clinical and Operational leadership, PMO, and other stakeholders for Aprima EMR and Attention to detail other applicants managed by the Product Implementation Analyst
• Provide recommendations/suggestions for product enhancements Organization and prioritization based on expertise and knowledge
• Elicits and documents requirements from various levels of Problem solving business users by determining operational objectives, goals and constraints Team leadership
• Works with clinical and operational leadership, PMO and Director Training/Skills of Learning Operations to provide feedback on best practices and SOP development
•Nextgen Enterprise Practice
• Performs all functions within Aprima KDB, which includes Management (EPM) configuration and setup of reimbursement rules, charge tickets,
• Aprima EMR, KDB clinical documentation functions, and other changes needed to (Knowledge Database) meet clinical and operational objectives Editing
• Perform software customizations, ranging from basic to complex,
• Centricity Practice in accordance to clinical and operational requirements Management System
• Serves as lead department tester during platform release testing
• Reimbursement Rules working with business analysts, applications department, and
• Meaningful Use Experience other stakeholders to resolve defects.
• Microsoft Suite (Certified)
• Assists in the development of new procedure manual, tools and AWARD TITLE / 2017 / Brand
• Microsoft Outlook system enhancements to ensure implementation timelines are met
• Provide training to existing team members on new product
• Jira functionality
• Microsoft Lync
• Demonstrates ability to analyze root causes of errors in setup
• SharePoint needs. Identifies and reports issues to stakeholders
• Works under minimal supervision on complex projects and assists
• Camtasia or train less experienced peers
• ICD9/ICD10 Coding
• Midmark IQ Manager
• Suture Sign PROFESSIONAL CoEXPERIENCE Senior Corporate Trainer U.S Medical Management / Troy, MI / Present
• Facilitate employee training on company policies and processes in addition to leading training sessions on applications primarily focused around EMR (Aprima) and GE Centricity
• Responsible for user acceptance testing of applications leveraged for company initiatives
• Educate and provide direct training inclusive of various topics for multiple job functions to medical staff
• Identify and define learning requirements of specific programs and ensure execution to participants
• Create system and clinical documentation related to healthcare regulations and compliance
• Serve as EMR subject matter expert and train medical staff on all aspects of the application
• Apply highly effective interpersonal skills to foster good working relationships with the physicians and staff to promote acceptance of electronic medical records
- Product Implementation Analyst/Application Developer at US Medical Management
- EMR Trainer/Content Specialist at US Medical Management
- Office Manager at Florida Hospital
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor's - Secondary Education
• Adhere to contractual timeline obligations
• Manage client Configuration & Provisioning efforts
• Work with Business Analyst throughout implementation to document technical requirements and client solution paths
• Work closely with business partners and technology personnel during the design and configuration stages.
• Developed an outstanding record of delivering complex technology and system integration as Go-live support as the office converted from current state to future state.
• Responsible for Workflow Analysis
• Make build changes as directed within assigned applications, and as approved
• Trained users and general support throughout conversion period.
• Provide consultation for users in areas of systems analysis, process improvement, current system support, analysis and study of future system requirements.
• Full Oracle implementation ◦ Develop VFE forms ◦ Updated and edited CCC forms ◦ Created letters, and handouts ◦ Workflow restructuring ◦ Managed timelines to meet schedule on budget ◦ Communicated with stakeholders throughout conversion ◦ Set up users, roles, groups, and specialties ◦ Added phones notes ◦ Completed Surescript enrollment for e-scripts integration
- EMR Consultant / Implementation Analyst at PAYMENTSMD/APOLLOMD
- AR Manager at PaymentsMD
- Implementation Analyst at AQ2 Systems
- Reimbursement Analyst at Northside Hospital
5 years, 3 months at this Job