TaxConnex is a Sales Tax Compliance Company. As an Implementation Analyst, I am responsible for ensuring that all on-boarding activities are completed for new clients, supporting the OSU software system (One Source) used to import and manage client data. I provide PaperHost support and set-up. Paperhost is a system used to house client documentation and detail providing the client access to all work completed on their behalf. I also perform data processing for all assigned and new accounts.
- Implementation Analyst at TaxConnex, Inc.
- Purchasing/Estimating Coordinator/Administrator at Beazer Homes
- Senior Financial Analyst at TCA Fund Management Group
- Servicing Manager at Momentum Funding, LLC
9 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Paralegal Studies
Health Insurance Companies, providing health insurance to more than 106 million people
• Provide analytical support to Manager in executing assigned projects.
• Develop project reports for management and clients.
• Oversee project correspondences and prepare and review project related spreadsheets, presentations, letters, proposals, memos, meeting minutes and other documents.
• Coordinate communications and implement artifacts that describe progress, issues and risk surrounding the implementation to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
• Manage account structure cases while collaborating with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure all requirements are documented and prioritized.
- Implementation Analyst at Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX
- Membership Account Specialist at Cigna Health Insurance Company
- Network Operations Technician at Pangaia Partners
- Network Operations Specialist at Telecommunications Company
1 year at this Job
- - Sociology
- - Project Management
Promoted to Contract Implementation Analyst to help facilitate the Exchange product for the Healthcare Reform Act. Acted as the liaison between several health plans and pricing configuration.
- Corporate Contract Implementation Analyst at Healthcare Reform Act
- Sr. IT Business Analyst IV at Centene Corporation
- Sr. IT Business Analyst III at Centene Corporation
- IT Business Analyst II at Centene Corporation
6 years at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Liberal Arts
Engage clients to gather software requirements/business rules using Workflow diagrams, Meeting minutes,
and various other client documentations.
• Configure and test the online credentialing management software (LearningBuilder) to meet customer requirements.
• Use software's built in Visual Rules Engine and Workflow Editors to build applications, construct forms, author notifications, and manage payments.
• Lead the backlog planning for the IA (Implementation Analyst) team to document new product features, create customer training content as well as test new functionality resulting in the release of multiple new features every quarter.
• Effectively communicate with customers by resolving escalated issues, and coordinating with Tier III technical support to address any new requirements or software defects.
- Business/Implementation Analyst at Heuristic Solutions
- Technology Solutions Lead at Oceana Inc
- Database Manager at Oceana Inc
- Database Administrator at Oceana Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
Analyze and perform system configuration changes based on staff training and meetings.
• Maintain communication between facility and implementation team to ensure smooth transition for end users.
• Provide on-site support to nursing home staff members during Go-Live phases.
• Assist in the analysis of old workflow and adoption of new electronic workflow. - Knowledgable about HIPAA guidelines related to patient and physician sensitive data.
- Implementation Analyst at SigmaCare
- Data Analyst at Magnacare
- Sales/Stock Specialist at Apple
- Intern Project Spokesperson/Project Manager at Stony Brook Health Science Center
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Management
• Responsible for analysis, design of workflow, testing and support services of multiple ambulatory sites for applications such as EMR-Link, Direct Messaging, MedConnect (Cerner) and Centricity EHR applications.
• Lead Implementation Analyst (Project Manager) on multiple site implementations of MedConnect (Cerner) and EMR-Link for various ambulatory specialties which includes analysis of the sites, i.e., layout of practice, workflow review, working closely with hardware department to ensure proper equipment and layout of equipment. Working closely with site administrators and providers to establish future workflows for staff and providers.
• Provide application training and support for end users, technical guidance and remain the point of contact to assess and work to resolve any issues regarding the application during the implementation process.
• Work directly with the Manager of Information Services with regard to project planning discussions, time frames, staffing requirements and preparation of cost justifications for assigned projects.
• Implementation Support Analyst for multiple site implementations of Centricity EHR, assisting with analysis of sites, layout of practice, workflow review, hardware suggestions and assisting the lead Implementation Analyst with support and implementation needs.
• Core team support analyst, resolving issues on the backend of Centricity and EMR-Link for end users, assisting with extensive testing and system upgrades, assessing DTS's daily to ensure all are up and running, resolving Link Logic (errors of records) issues. Working with end users remotely to resolve issues directly on desktop or to instruct in appropriate use of system.
• Subject Matter Expert in Direct Messaging and EMR-Link applications that interface EMR's.
• Manage and maintain multiple team members on EMR-Link lab result remediation project.
• Responsible for tracking of all hours and resources within budgetary guideline for each project
- Application Analyst/Implementation Analyst/Subject Matter Expert at Consult Healthcare IT, LLC
- Owner/Life and Nutritional Coach/Hypnotherapist at Kimberly K Online, LLC
- Sales Evaluator at New Homes Sales Connection. LLC
- Medical Transcriptionist/Trainer/QA Specialist at Multiple Companies
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates of Science Degree - Transformational Psychology AOS
Configure intraoffce design systems to adhere to clients expectations Liaise with internal and external providers, such as, sales, implementation management, benefit access and claim processors when issues raised Adhere to updated information on Federal legislation and state mandates regarding medical benefits Actively communicated with peers regarding changes to policy and procedures, job aids, news bulletins as a result supported the reduction of processing errors Effectively manage case load by planning, prioritizing, organizing, tracking new and renewal business in a timely matter.
- Implementation Analyst at Cigna HealthCare
- Health Service Specialist at Cigna HealthCare
- House Manager at RHA Health Service
- Customer Service Representative at Sprint PCS
8 years, 10 months at this Job
* Apply project governance to all implementations, networked with other departments to resolve situations. * Isolate/troubleshoot failures with client; provide quality assurance to deliver successful project implementation. * Executed implementation/conversion project plans, expertly manage task schedules and resource activities to ensure on-time and effective project delivery. Zero error rate during project execution and delivery. * Managed client implementations and conversions, validated system process changes providing quality assurance for large/technical custom projects.
- Implementation Analyst at First Data Corporation
- Integrated Maintenance Data System Analyst at L-3 Communications
- Software Development Manager at United States Air Force
- Reconnaissance Aircraft Repair Manager at
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Applied Technology
* Testing and Implementation of Workday's largest client to date. * Accountable for the development/completion of Internal Acceptance User Acceptance Testing (IAT/UAT) test scenarios and scripts * Accountable for the development/completion of SOP's/Process Flows, including integrated process flows cross domain as needed * Escalates, assess, and/or mitigates (when required) risk/opportunities, including contract compliance, adherence to Best Practices, standardized procedures & documentation HR Client Delivery Analyst * Prepare cross business function performance data analysis and SLA (service level agreement) analysis reports. * Provide oversight and governance on client service level and other contractual agreements. Work with functional areas to ensure compliance. * Prepare multiple reports to keep leadership up to date on the data that is driving our service level agreements and complete trending analysis of service request data. * Serve as subject matter expert and special projects lead. * Other duties as assigned. Benefits Analyst * Reviewed and maintained benefits provisions for my client team. * Prepared client benefits analysis reports for leadership * Performed trending analysis, ran and maintained queries related to client employee benefits compensation and contribution programs. EDM Payroll Processor * Performed employee records analysis and data cleansing. * Created and maintained accurate client payroll files. * Processed bi-weekly and off-cycle payroll for clients. * Processed shipping/receiving invoices Summary of Skills/Software Experience
- Workday Payroll Implementation Analyst at Aon Hewitt/Alight Solutions
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Sociology/Minor - Computer Engineering
Worked on the test automation of new features in RJEMP. (Jan 2018 to May 2018)
Position: Implementation Analyst at Pheonix Solutions PVT LTD.
• Rigaku-Japan Employee Management Portal is used to manage the factory workers in Rigaku Japan. The portal is updating based on the changes in company policy and on the labour rule changes in Japan. The main changes are ◦ Mandatory Employee Knowledge Upgrade Program: The company needs to provide free training on an out of the house technology that the company is not praticting. Employee can pick from one of the available programs that the company have with its patner. ◦ Employee OverTime Management Program: As per the new company policy, the maximum overtime per employee per week is three hours. ◦ Employee Family Assistant Program: As per the new labour rule, employee and employer needs to put equal contribution to the Employee Family Assistant Program. Programming Language/Technologies: Java, Selenium and TestNG. Responsibilities:
• Understanding the requirements and functional specifications of the project.
• Create the functional automation test cases using Selenium Webdriver and TestNG
• Defect Reporting and Tracking using JIRA
- Implementation Analyst at Rigaku-Japan Employee Management Portal (RJEMP)
- Implementation Analyst at CareerMatch
- Software Engineer at SunTec Business Solutions
4 months at this Job
- Master Of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science in Bio-Technology - Bio-Technology