Las Vegas, NV July 2018 - March 2019
Microsoft partner providing software solutions to the agriculture industry. Implementation Consultant
● Coached clients on how to configure the software to meet their needs.
● Trained key users on the use of the software.
● Assisted the clients in converting their legacy data to NAV.
● Oversaw user acceptance testing.
● Created documents and videos as learning tools for clients.
- Implementation Consultant at The Nav People
- Business Solutions Consultant @ CDK Global at K Force Staffing
- Implementer at SCS Dynamics, Inc
- Internal Auditor at BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY AUTOMOTIVE
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
- Implementation Consultant at APEX
- Software Engineer at Phaseable.net
- Senior Software Engineer at Adtrav (RezDesk)
- Programmer Analyst IV at Regions
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associate of Applied Science in Forest Technology - Forest Technology
• Implementation Consultant for 3 national accounts ADP Vantage HCM for Time and Labor
• Delivered comprehensive time and attendance solutions for Vantage HCM
• Analyzed existing systems, interface requirements, business processes and recommended tools and processes appropriate to the customer
• Partnered with clients to configure time, accruals, leave, mobile solutions, and scheduling
• Managed the implementation of the tools and entire process
• Ensured proper flow of HR, time and attendance, and payroll data between modules
• Monitored project timelines, issues, and expectations with project team
- IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT at Foster Thomas
- OFFICE MANAGER at Fine Line Graphics
- PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR at Chobani
- DIRECTOR of HUMAN RESOURCES and COMPLIANCE at Catholic Charities of Chenango County
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Education/ Adult education & Training
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education / Social Science
- Associate of Arts - Arts and Sciences
Ceridian-Implementation Consultant - LMS/Talent Management Implementation Consultant: LMS (learning management systems) and talent management modules, serving on a special task force team in a pivotal role for Ceridian consultant's implementation methodology transformation and roll-out of an integrated AI powered LMS system in Ceridian's Dayforce product.
Ceridian-Implementation Consultant - LMS/Talent Management
Implementation Consultant: LMS (learning management systems) and talent management modules, serving on a special task force team in a pivotal role for Ceridian consultant's implementation methodology transformation and roll-out of an integrated AI powered LMS system in Ceridian's Dayforce product.
- Implementation Consultant at Ceridian
- HCM Strategic Account Manager at IPS - Integrated Payroll Services
- Key Account Manager at Rapp Payroll Solutions
- Implementation Project Manager at ADP
5 months at this Job
- Some college
* The Implementation Consultant (IC) is responsible to effectively and efficiently implementing technical software to our customers working as a key member of the installation and conversion team. * Educate users on software functionality as well as on data entry, system administration, and security and user permissions. * Provide professional services such as consultation, software readiness and education on the company's software products. * Provide technical subject matter expertise to understand business requirements, identify product and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed contractual aims. * Assists external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions. Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes. Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans. Tests and troubleshoots final system setups. Provides training and end-user support during and after the implementation process. * Attend kick off and all project meetings and training sessions, representing the Deployment Team. Track and provide solutions for all deliverables. * Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc) * Ability to consult and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments. * Ability to handle increasingly high volume of work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment in a calm manner. * Guide and advise the customer in terms of best practice operational processes and system usage practices to achieve best ROI for the selected product set. * Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating system-related client activity. * 80 Percent travel 20 percent virtual implementation.
- Implementation Consultant at CDK GLOBAL
- Lead Implementation Consultant at Deloitte
- Supervisor Implementation & Operations at Cachet Financial Payment
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Implementation Consultant, leading projects for important companies all around the world for special business analyst projects and POS systems, SQL and Oracle Databases implementation, 9700 and Simphony 1.x to 2.9 programming and implementation, hardware CAL for Micros 600 Series and implementation. Trainer for Staff, Management and Property Expert on Site and live support. Remote support for fast response cases on 24/7 contracts.
- Implementation Consultant/Project Manager at Oracle
- Director of IT at IT Networks and web / SoftPro Systems
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Office Management and after IT Director
- - real time and encryption following IRS
- Master Doctorate
- - Government
- - design, and development activities
- - real time for all location
• Sr. Clinical Implementation Consultant-Upgrades
• Clinical Analyst 4
• Clinical support to implementation process
• Clinical reporting specialist in Cardiac, Echo, Vascular Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, ACC, and Statistical reporting
• Report Customization
- Sr. Clinical Implementation Consultant at McKesson Corp
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab Manager at MedCath, Inc
- Clinical Coordinator/Manager at Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Chief Technologist at Northwestern Memorial Hospital
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree
- Implementation Consultant at Yardi Systems Inc
- Account Manager at Yardi Systems, Inc.
- Associate Technical Account Manager at Yardi Advanced Solutions Conference
- Sales Advisor and Store Facilities Manager at H&M
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Associate - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Business Management
• Implement benefit systems according to client requirements as specified in project plan to drive Vantage functionality and automation
• Configure, special calculations, company level information, payroll codes among other mass changes on ADP mainframe
• Identify risks and establish timeline expectations
• Perform system testing during implementation by running reports, completing data analysis and creating events to provide fact-based insights and solutions
• Create weekly Ad-hoc reports for payroll deductions, new events, dependent eligibility, etc.
• Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs
• Collaborate and exchange routine information with internal business units
• Create data comparison and audit reports to determine discrepancies between different modules in HRIS system such as payroll and benefits
- HCM Implementation Consultant at Implementation Services, ADP
- ACA Implementation Consultant at PlanSource
- Benefit Relations Representative/Absence Management at Kavaliro Staffing
- Benefits Specialist, Customer Service at Univers Workplace Solutions, Call Center
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Operations
- Associates in Arts degree
As an Implementation Consultant I am responsible for product configuration. Creating workflows, business rules, RTF documents, forms ans searches for different client environments. I am also responsible for the public portal which is done with drupal. This position involves working closely with the client getting business requirements, procedures and policies to ensure proper documentation is do so the requirements for each step is understood. This helps to limit scope creep and ensures that that the product is delivered on time.
As an Implementation Consultant I am responsible for product configuration. Creating workflows, business rules, RTF documents, forms ans searches for different client environments. I am also responsible for the public portal which is done with drupal.
This position involves working closely with the client getting business requirements, procedures and policies to ensure proper documentation is do so the requirements for each step is understood. This helps to limit scope creep and ensures that that the product is delivered on time.
- Implementation Consultant at Journal Tech
- WordPress Live Consultant at EIG MojoMarketPlace
- WebAdvisor at EIG Bluehost
- Different Oil Field Production jobs from fluids technician to liquid pumper at Rockwater Energy Solutions
4 months at this Job
- BS - IT-Programming
- AAS - Business Management