Las Vegas, NV July 2018 - March 2019
Microsoft partner providing software solutions to the agriculture industry. Implementation Consultant
● Coached clients on how to configure the software to meet their needs.
● Trained key users on the use of the software.
● Assisted the clients in converting their legacy data to NAV.
● Oversaw user acceptance testing.
● Created documents and videos as learning tools for clients.
- Implementation Consultant at The Nav People
- Business Solutions Consultant @ CDK Global at K Force Staffing
- Implementer at SCS Dynamics, Inc
- Internal Auditor at BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY AUTOMOTIVE
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
QGenda is a software that automates complex physician schedules and includes features to reduce the time administrators spend managing schedule. I was an implementation consultant for new groups during the on-boarding process. Was responsible for executing project steps while maintaining project timeline, recommended best solutions based on my experience, and managed customer expectations during the standard 13 week on-boarding period. Selected Contributions:
• Implemented over 60 groups that required a range of solutions to fit the parameters of each individual group. Consistently managed successful implementations while finishing before contracted go-live.
• Managed 25 groups long term after initial on-boarding process. Introduced new features and recommended improvements if any changes needed.
• Worked with new hires during training to introduce the software and instruct them on best practices to prepare them as implementation consultants.
• All projects were implemented by small teams of 3 consultants and I worked in all 3 team roles while I was there: Supervisor, Account Consultant, and Implementation Consultant.
- Implementation Consultant at QGenda, LLC
- Chemical Engineering Co-op at Caraustar Industries
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Dedicated payroll implementation consultant for Major Market clients. Built rapport with client in order to understand business needs as related to payroll and addressed any challenges and concerns during the implementation process. Responsibilities included identifying client policies, completing pre-implementation verification to ensure accuracy of data received, work closely with sales partners and other internal departments to ensure all data was received in a timely manner and put into production in order to meet established deadline for payroll processing. Trained client on how to use and work in software as well as assisting with first payroll processing. Key Achievements: Successfully implemented greater than 30 new clients in past 7 months Selected to be on new Implementation pilot team
- Implementation Consultant at Paycor
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant at RC Durr YMCA
- BUSINESS ANALYST at ChoicePoint/LexisNexis
- MARKETING PLANNER at Tech Data Corporation
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing and Art
Department: ADP Freedom Job Responsibilities:
As a member of the Implementation Consultant, the role includes the following main tasks:
• Responsible for consulting with the clients and HR business partners for Implementing End to End data transformations on the freedom application platform, Migrating Company and Pay group Projects, Changing the Client Service level and Payment methods.
• Delivering the role of Human Recourse Consultant for Streamline clients, Migrating the clients onto Streamline platform, Implementing TUPE transfers on freedom and any new upcoming client facing project.
• Establishing and managing the client implementation project plan to ensure target dates are met.
• Partner with client by understanding their business and thus the needs of their business.
• Ability to work independently and provide solutions to the client.
• Good Communication and influencing skills.
• Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in Sales and Service.
• Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timelines, issues as they arise.
• Ensure Payroll configuration /setup following ADP freedom application platform methodology and processes within the given project budget and timeline.
• Review client specific Blueprint documents.
• Responsible for setup / configuration of system/applications in accordance to blueprint and client specifications (Master Data, User authorization, )
• Test, document and troubleshoot functionality of applications/systems.
• Create documentation for handover to Client Services and Managed Services.
- Implementation Consultant at ADP India PVT LTD
- Data Analyst at Google India Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Information Systems - Business Intelligence
- - Object Oriented Programming and Design
- - Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science
• Implementation Consultant who works interactively with 3M clients and 3M team members to configure, test and validate the 3M application environment.
• Subject matter expert who understands workflow, application configuration and utilize troubleshooting skills to ensure a successful implementation.
- HIS Implementation Consultant at 3M
- Hospital Implementation Support Associate at athenahealth
- Client Implementation Support Associate at athenahealth
- Client Services Analyst at athenahealth
5 months at this Job
- B.S - Business Administration
Joined as Implementation Consultant and accomplished assigned projects based on strong analytical skills, Accounting Proficiency & Project Management.
• Provides guidance and structure for current Partner Level (Accounting Firms, and mainly those catering to restaurant groups) Implementation Client-Facing Projects
• Utilizes soft skills to build out enterprise accounting systems through Zoom meeting calls and standard communication while simultaneously employing hard skills to successfully import large legacy system data sets via Microsoft Visual Basic (SQL)
• Initiates and over-sees the the integration of Point of Sales System, Accounts Payable Vendors, and FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Site creation and management
• Provides support and teaching to assigned clients specific to the following modules: Daily Sales Summaries (Accounts Receivable), Undeposited Funds, Banking, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations, Financial Statements & JasperSoft Ad-Hoc Reporting
• Responsible for 100% technical troubleshooting for clients within first 90 days of software implementation via direct request or FreshDesk
- Accounting Software Implementation Consultant at Restaurant365
- Accounting Systems Analyst at Weitzman
- Accountant at Straight Edge Technology, SAAS MSP
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Cultivate, grow, and sustain positive rapport with client companies of all sizes and travel to client sites to provide hands-on support and implementation education. Deliver the implementation process for discovery, configuration, technical design, user acceptance testing, and post deployment support phases of implementations across business units. Enable clients to efficiently deploy customized software solutions. * Played a key role in defining and developing the company's Associate Implementation Consultant role, thereby ensuring the ongoing provision of critical client and Senior Implementation Consultant support. * Improved the CRM implementation process by adding efficiencies and introducing project management principles that ultimately reduced implementation time from over 100 days to an average of 52 or less. * Identify new business opportunities and create related project plans for future customer conversions and installations. * Coordinate the design of customer workflow and facilitate all desired system requirements pre-implementation. * Apply implementation methodology to manage projects including multiple workstreams for 10 to 20 projects simultaneously.
- Implementation Consultant at ELLIE MAE
- Support Specialist at ATLANTIC CAPITAL BANK
- Application Specialist at SIGNIX
- Application Specialist & Project Manager at FIRST VOLUNTEER BANK
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Durham, NC Implementation Consultant lead for enterprise HR SaaS solution; participating in all stages of the implementation lifecycle; discovery, configuration, testing, deployment and post go-live support. providing in-depth consulting services, using deep functional knowledge and product expertise to manage implementations consistent with ADP's total HCM service delivery model.
• Successfully implemented market leading decision support solution for 60+ clients; growing at 20%.
• Gathered client feedback regarding product features and functionality and worked with the product development team to escalate and manage the resolution of client issues and problems, which assisted in the structuring, prioritization and implementation of numerous product improvements.
• Migrated 60+ enterprise clients in 6 months, from our legacy platform to align with ADP's MyADP migration efforts. This resulted in a better coordinated more streamlined implementation and service delivery process with greater efficiency which helped position ADP for growth by allowing us to deliver more robust solutions; and helped advance the visibility of decision support as a core part of the HCM solution.
• Created multi-format organizational readiness resources, like documentation, PowerPoint presentations, video tutorials and webinars to deliver new self-service tool, initial roll out to 40%+ of client base, reducing delivery time and improving quality.
• Reduced the disproportion in client assignments by developing a new comprehensive engagement form which centralized, improved and streamlined the on-boarding process for initial client engagement, and enabled us to better manage team resources.
• Provided instructor-led and web-based end user trainings to over 100 Project Managers which decreased the number of incomplete and/or incorrect resource requests by 25%.
• Assists in the administrative management of new and contract associates, including but not limited to: recruiting, interviewing, new hire orientation, training, mentoring, coaching, and ongoing support.
• Completed Yellow Belt training and currently on a greenbelt project team, tasked with leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure the operational processes around resolving errors in generated ACA reports, will attain Greenbelt Certification upon completion.
• Completed ADP HCM training and received ADP HCM Solutions Subject Matter Expert certificate in 2016
- Implementation Consultant at Automatic Data Processing
- Account/Program Coordinator at Automatic Data Processing
- Project/Program Coordinator at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Assistant to Director at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science degree - Sociology
SPS Commerce is a cloud based retail onboarding company specialized in EDI, Integration, Analytics, Sourcing and Product Content. SPS based in Minneapolis, MN provides EDI integration services to more than 70,000+ customers. Scope Of Work:
As a Retail Implementation Consultant, responsible for working with customers and coordinating end to end EDI onboarding process with their suppliers. In this role I have worked on proprietary SPS Commerce EDI tools for customer onboarding, webforms and retail analytics. Responsibilities:
• EDI Implementations working mainly for the retail customer base in the USA
• Assortment Catalog setups & Managed File Transfers of EDI and Non-EDI files between SPS Commerce and Customer ERP applications
• Design and develop customer EDI mapping specifications working in parallel with their Vendors and ERP translations
• Test EDI to XML, SAP IDoc and other Flat File translations and vice-versa using SPS Proprietary tools for map design, development, testing and implementation
• Coordinate Data, Partner Profile Setups required for a successful file exchange and EDI translations - i.e: Material, Vendor Xref and sFTP, AS2 Connections
- Retail Implementation Consultant at SPS Commerce
- IT Analyst at 3M
- EDI Analyst at SPRINGS GLOBAL
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Responsible for analysis of current and desired workflow within the healthcare facility, develop detailed client specific project plans including phases and timelines to successfully implement the EHR. Provide onsite and remote training for end-users of the EHR application and achieving desired workflow. Support the clinical staff in each phase of the implementation project and processes as they become efficient in electronic documentation of patient care. As an Implementation Consultant I served as a liaison between healthcare IT professionals and clinical teams of the healthcare facilities moving through the EHR implementation's many processes to ensure achieving all project goals and successfully meeting meaningful use criteria. Identifying best practices and develop documentation as departmental guidelines on the implementation process and the end user training process; including roles and responsibilities, phases of the process with expectations and timelines, communication plan, training plan, etc. Identify best practices and develop documentation as end user manuals.
- Implementation Consultant, RN at DST Health Solutions, Corporation
- IV Infusion RN at Accredo Therapeutics
- Medical Concierge, RN at St. Vincent's One Nineteen Health and Wellness
- Acute Dialysis Clinical RN at Gambro Health Care
2 years at this Job