As an Implementation Coordinator I facilitate and manage the implementation of web-based applications.
Overview of day to day duties:
• Build, configure, and maintain client web-based applications using internal administrative tools.
• Create and maintain documentation of current and future processes, develop testing cases and testing scripts.
• Perform data entry of clients' data.
• Provide quality assurance on enrollment forms built for clients, test data flows, data mappings, check rates against PDF files, etc.
• Communicating effectively with internal teams to provide product and support and issue resolution.
- IMPLEMENTATION COORDINATOR at CONNECTURE INC
- Manager/Server at Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub: Downtown
- Server/Hostess/Busser at That's Amore
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - High School Education
• Conduct welcome orientation with new clients.
• Coordinate the building, installing and reviewing of the hotel database.
• Manage pre-live process for hotels, in accordance with implementation plan with little supervision
• Maintain electronic storage of customer stored documents.
• Clearly document all communication regarding the client, including; phone calls, voice mail, email, etc.
• Discover and provide solutions to implementation needs of hotel (Hardware, network, interfaces, operating procedures).
• Assist clients with any questions, issues or concerns they might have regarding the implementation process.
• Schedule and perform server installs and client workstation installs.
• Facilitate and monitor customer training prior to live.
• Assist clients with acquiring settings for, setting up and testing serial interfaces(PBX, Call Accounting, Voicemail, etc.).
• Manage the delivery, execution and filing of all customer documents and signoffs.
• Direct property in obtaining credit card parameters.
• Schedule follow-up with clients during the implementation process and post-implementation as needed.
- Implementation Coordinator at Image Hotel Systems
- Sales Associate at The Furniture Buyers Club
- Technology Team Lead at Sam's Club
- Technical Support at First data
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
to support all aspects of a major site project: CW-103-C repair /pin the disc, Pin the stem & Replacement of A & C Valves. Replacement of Traveling Screens D1 & D2. Replacement of Dolphins 3 & 9 In Progress Creating/Planning W.O.'s for Intake Structure Traveling Screens Pumps & Control From Facilities to Engineering & Designing Temporary Power grid to support the Projects Requirements. Ordering multiple components & parts for intake structure crane & install. Field Engineering, Planning, Scheduling, Field Coordinator, Supplemental Supervisor over Vendors and Succundant craft, were all part of the role of Implementation Coordinator. ENERGY-Oversight for CB&I , SSI, Aggreko electric, Stuart Construction, Hoist & Crane.
- Implementation Coordinator- Develop and Implementation at ENERGY Waterford 3 Nuclear Power Station
- COOK at AEP /DC
- Steam Generator Replacement / Reactor Head at ENERGY Waterford 3 Nuclear Power Station
- Implementation Coordinator- Develop and Implementation at ENERGY - Grand Gulf Nuclear Power Station
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Implementation Coordinator at Anthem Blue Cross BlueShield
- Revenue Cycle Insurance accounts receivable specialist/Insurance verification at D4C Dental Brands
- Claims Analyst II/Accounting Specialist at Bank Of America
- Fraud Analyst/Tax Examiner at Georgia Department Of Revenue
7 months at this Job
- Business Administration/Accounting
- Implementation Coordinator at ImageTrend, Inc
- Senior Account Manager at InstyMeds
- Software Support Analyst at MatrixCare
- Disability Specialist Senior at Sedgwick Claims Management Services
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Community Health
• Meets with Implementation Manager and monitors all phases of projects and maintains all project objectives within required timeframe and budget requirements
• Coordinates with internal departments to ensure client setup is complete or escalate problem resolution as required
• Works with customer to obtain the tax setup and required documents to complete their profile in the client tax system
• Handles all internal tasks as assigned by team, including tax comparison queries, tax code fallout resolutions, eZStart data entry, tax kit audit and document preparation
- Implementation Coordinator at Ceridian Tax Service
- Office Manager/ Tax Accountant at R E M Income Tax Services
- Warehouse Manager/ Sales Associate at Uncle Junks Genius Juice
- Bilingual Sales Associate at Target Corp
8 months at this Job
- A.A. - Business Administration
• Oversee the process of making new products and services available to customers through install and trainings. Advise clients on the use of their products through companies' offerings.
• Maintain new orders, setup delivery, schedule installs and a range of trainings
• Communicate details/updates to clients, national Service providers and internal departments
• Use SOP's and develops implementation strategies, working with department heads, executing changes, solving problems and monitoring progress.
• Provide customer service via inbound/outbound calls and emails/fax
• Maintain increased knowledge of products/applications via training, documentation and personal research
• Log contacts and client information thoroughly in the CRM (Clientele)
• Use of SAP to setup delivery and manage details for shipping information.
• Use Lotus Notes/Microsoft Outlook to maintain company and client email and fax, Microsoft excel to export reports and order counts
• Worked remotely from September 2013 to February 2019
- Implementation Coordinator at Carestream
- Technical Support Representative II at
- Technical Support Manager at Elgia Inc
- Bank Teller at Wachovia
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Biomedical Engineering
Manage and implement clients' large group health plan for new and existing groups benefits. Implemented new and existing large group accounts utilizing project management skills.
• Reviewed large group sales contract and medical insurance plans for accuracy and completeness, ensuring effective installation/implementation.
• Mitigated member abrasions and effective open enrollment by implementing checks and balances.
• Managed error and omission report, mitigating delays and ensuring timely execution of benefits.
• Executed defined group structure, reporting, and funding type by working directly with clients, consultants, and brokers, ensuring clients' needs are met.
• Implemented and managed open enrollment process, ensuring effective enrollment for clients using decision and deliverable list.
• Improved customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, and internal partners, including Sales, Support Services, Operations, ID Cards, Enrollment and Billing, and Underwriting.
- Implementation Coordinator at ANTHEM, INC
- prospects, and clinical staff at FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE
- Sales Specialist at HUMANA
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at TMS HEALTH, A Xerox Company
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - (MPA), Advanced Management and Fi
- Bachelor of Business Administration - (BBA), Accounting
-Manage multiple clients implementing financial integration products, while maintaining open communication with both internal and external teams. -Coordinate and lead weekly conference calls to provide all needed documentation, follow up on pending items and ensure all parties are apprised of status updates, sending recaps within 24 hours. -Prepare and communicate implementation progress through status reports and timelines for management and appropriate support departments on a routine basis. -Primary point of contact for all communication with clients during implementation process. -Perform successful transitioning to on-going support staff at the end of the implementation.
-Manage multiple clients implementing financial integration products, while maintaining open communication with both internal and external teams.
-Coordinate and lead weekly conference calls to provide all needed documentation, follow up on pending items and ensure all parties are apprised of status updates, sending recaps within 24 hours.
-Prepare and communicate implementation progress through status reports and timelines for management and appropriate support departments on a routine basis.
-Primary point of contact for all communication with clients during implementation process.
-Perform successful transitioning to on-going support staff at the end of the implementation.
- Implementation Coordinator at Southwest Business Corporation (SWBC)
- Marketing Assistant at Lucifer Lighting Company
- Data Interface Coordinator at Zachry Group
- Receptionist at Petra's Salon and Boutique
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
Responsible for ensuring completion of all critical deliverables from multiple disciplines to assure timely and accurate implementation of our client benefit plans, including both medical and clinical programs; assuming full responsibility for successful achievements on account-specific performance guarantees, with associated financial penalties; development of tracking mechanisms and tools to manage cross-functional support teams; managing new case implementation activities and act as a liaison between Account Management/Sales/Sales Support teams; adherence, communication and documentation of policies & procedures.
• Successful implementation of over 200 (large group) accounts during January peak renewal season
• Overall yearly implementation of 500 (large group) accounts, both new and renewal business
• Zero $ penalties imposed on Performance Guarantee accounts within my book of business
- Implementation Coordinator at ANTHEM INC
- Trainer II at Anthem, Inc.
- Trainer I at Anthem, Inc.
- Billing Team Specialist at Anthem, Inc.
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration