Current Title: Implementation Coordinator/Manager PreviousTitle :Software Support Specialist Prior Job Title: Client Communication Coordinator/Front Desk Reception Compulink Business Systems- Thousand Oaks, CA - Customer Service/ Call Center (Inbound/Outbound Calls) - Processed account changes/updates & Credit Card payments. - Received all walk-ins, Handled mail, faxes, emails & phone calls - Assisted the Sales Department with Leads - Coordinated Client’s issues with the appropriate department - Special-Projects Team Member, Manage & complete assigned projects from beginning to end, adhering to project guidelines & timelines, following up for a successful completion - Responsible for online problem solving/troubleshooting on reported problems/questions about our software. - Train, Educate Clients and guide them to all available tools and resources available to them regarding our software - Follow-up with clients to assure issue(s) have been resolved to satisfaction - Provide timely, efficient and accurate Software Support to our clients for all our software products via Phone, Email, and/or Online - Implemented all NEW accounts from start to end and current clients w/Add-On projects - Assured successful Implementation for all my clients within the 90day timeline. - Responsible in training, coaching, and walking clients thru our software and making sure they were fully functional in the software - Worked together with other Managers and other departments ( QA, Sales, EDI, Conversion, IT, RCM, Support) to assure a successful Implementation
- Implementation Coordinator/Manager at PreviousTitle
- Office Tech (Book Publishing) at Book Publishing
- Operations Supervisor (Logistics) at UPS
- Senior Participant Service Department Specialist at Medical Health Insurance & Pension
7 years at this Job
- High school
- High school
Support various aspects of implementation process in conjunction with Implementation Team
● Help gather and document business requirements as necessary and apply detailed working knowledge of RxBenefits standard products and features to support the Account Management (AM) team.
● Create configuration documents (SOB, CRD, Project Plans, GIS, etc.) for setup in RxBenefits systems.
- Implementation Coordinator at RxBenefits
- Assembly Cell Operator at Steris Animal Health
- Receptionist at Bond, Botes, Reese & Shinn Bankruptcy Firm
- Collections Specialist at Delta Management Associates
3 months at this Job
- High school
Serves as primary client liaison providing project management guidance during the implementation process to new and existing customers. Assures data quality and integrity while solely responsible for synthesizing information, planning, consulting, and evaluating the progress and needs necessary to meet deadlines and organizational targets. Utilizes project management strategies to coordinate Large Equipment and Practice Management Software for the southeastern and southern regions of an industry-leading imaging, software and practice management organization. Implements cross-departmental collaboration by providing support and effective communication strategies to achieve project goals. Works closely with senior leadership in developing strategies to successfully facilitate the migration process for new practice management and digital imaging software.
- Implementation Coordinator at Carestream Dental
- Practice Administrator at Great Expressions Dental Centers
- Claims Service Representative at Delta Dental Insurance Company
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Associates of Science - Business
• Own and manage the implementation process of SmartLabs, from purchase order to installation for over 12M in sales.
• Liaison between Sales, Operations, Warehouse, Purchasing, and clients.
• Coordinate the implementation schedule with installers, trainers, and clients.
• Make travel arrangements for in-house staff and contractors, using Concur.
• Review and approve all contractor invoices.
• Reconcile monthly travel statement for Accounting.
• Review install and training debriefs for action items and assign tasks to others as needed.
• Responsible for managing the office - office supplies, cleaning services, phone system.
• Schedule installation teams, up to eleven teams of three or more each week.
• Work with the Warehouse and shipping logistics company to ensure on time arrival of the furniture and equipment.
- Implementation Coordinator at CREATIVE LEARNING SYSTEMS
- Co-Owner at KEEP ME COMPANY PET SITTING, LLC
- Information Manager at The Journey
- Senior Administrative Associate at BALL AEROSPACE & TECHNOLOGIES CORP
2 years at this Job
- - Liberal Arts and Criminology
● Maintain in person and remote support to Elementary and Middle School's using Reasoning Mind blended elearning math curriculum in WV.
● Promote, establish, and cultivate partner relationships at all levels of program implementation.
● Responsible for program implementation, development, and maintenance at student/teacher/county level.
● Successfully design and conduct 3 years of large-scale long-term county incentive programs to encourage and support best practices in program development.
● Serve as the lead on community outreach programs to expand math learning in K-12 education.
● Meet with district stakeholders to communicate program findings, provide a graphical presentation, and discuss strategies for moving forward.
● Lead professional development teacher pedagogical and methodological workshops/classes as related to program interface, functionalities, and use.
● Conduct data analysis and feedback in evaluating program outcomes and establish next steps in program development.
● Manager: Ms. Megan McConnell 440.567.8394 [email protected]
- Implementation Coordinator at Reasoning Mind
- Research Assistant at West Virginia University
- Instructor, Doctoral Candidate at West Virginia University
- Teacher at Heritage Christian School
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Geology
- Master of Arts - Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Childhood Psychology
* Work directly with our clients to coordinate their transition to the TeleVoIP platform. * Conduct "kick-off call" with new clients to help them determine their office's call flow needs. * Ensure all documentation is submitted and organized. * Oversee the transition of phone numbers from other carriers to our platform. * Respond to questions about setup and installation processes. * Work closely with our technicians to help advise new clients on their options for their phone system set up. * Coordinate with the client and our technical support team to schedule onsite installations * Process e911 setup and updates per client. * Create implementation processes and document library of best practices.
- Implementation Coordinator at TeleVoIPs
- Service Delivery Manager III at NOVITEX ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
- Service Delivery Manager II at PITNEY BOWES
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management - Agribusiness Management
Lead new and existing customers through the implementation lifecycle by identifying and resolving
issues through the setup and testing of Supply Chain transactions. Support internal and external
customers in the use of the Acclimate software as it relates to ERP and EDI standards. Develop and propose custom based solutions for unique customer business process issues. Collaborate with
Customer Support to transfer ownership of recently implemented customers and Implementation
Engineers to escalate map changes.
• Lead EDI implementations from conception to support transition via phone and email conversations.
• Collaborate with our customer's trading partners to pass testing requirements.
• Use Acclimate software to provide data to be integrated seamlessly into customer's ERP system.
• Identify, describe, and escalate map and customization requirements to Implementation Developers.
• Document the implementation lifecycle.
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Build positive relationships with customers
- Implementation Coordinator at Acclimate Technologies
- Senior National Account Executive at Edict Systems, Inc
- Technical Support - EDI Specialist at Edict Systems, Inc
- Payment Analyst/AP Assistant at ECG Scanning & Medical Services, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
• Serve as liason between client, sales department and customer support
• Report to the Customer Success Manager
• Gather all requirements for new clients account and getting them setup for integration
• Follow up with new and existing clients
• Inform of updates and training
• Credentialing for new accounts
• Move customer through implementation
• Manage multiple client account
• Cleanup lists for upload CRM
- Implementation Coordinator at Tellus LLC
- Marketing Communications Coordinator at Tellus LLC
- Digital Marketing Manager at Katapult Marketing
- Public Relations Coordinator - Special Projects at Project Lifesaver International
6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication Multimedia Journalism conferred
Assess new client's current workflow and consult with clients on the best approach for a successful RCM implementation
● Collaborate with sales representatives to drive the approach and deliverables for successful RCM implementations for client
● Lead all RCM implementation project planning
● Coordinate project kick-off / team introduction calls with new client
● Track and monitor client status throughout the RCM implementation project
● Schedule regular weekly checkpoints with the client to ensure consistent and successful RCM processes
● Manage the post-go-live implementation relationship, activity and account development
- Implementation Coordinator at Modernizing Medicine, Inc
- Senior Client Account Manager at Medigain, LLC
- Assistant Office Manager at Coastal Medical Supply
- Intake/Medical Billing Manager at Americare Respiratory Services, Inc
8 months at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
Software Achievements/Tasks Facilitate onboarding process of new purchased software to new clients Train new clients on best practices on how best to organize constituent information Responsibility of activating each client's newly purchased database Client coordinator via email, phone and following up with my queue of clients
- Implementation Coordinator at SofterWare, Inc
- Customer Service Operations at ReminderMedia
5 months at this Job
- - materials and sales
- - Communications