Implementation Coordinator with 3+ years of expertise in spearheading the planning and execution of over 500 dental x ray installations nationwide. Galvanized and led dentists, office managers, contractors, electricians, project managers, IT Support Managers and warehouse personnel in a manner consistent with individual state regulations. Leveraged best practices to enhance operations and procedures across the board. Administered solution quality control, evaluating adherence to scope, time and cost requirements. * Established an effective communication and collaboration framework to build cohesion among internal and external customers translating into over 500 successful projects earning over $9,000,000 in 3 + years. * Boosted the quality of project outcomes, garnering positive feedback from dental practices by instituting a formalized process for maintaining quality customer relationships. * Arranged up to 300 flights and 300 car and hotel reservations for installation technicians annually. * Built relationships with regularly used crating facilities, contractors and electricians and maintained company contracts. * Utilized ERP and CRM systems to maintain customer projects and extrapolate project data.
- Implementation Coordinator at Renew Digital
- Special Education Teacher at DeKalb County School System
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- - London
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Working as Implementation coordinator in multiple Product Solutions areas of Mutual
Funds, Life, Health, Print & Bank areas. Expertise in Handling multiple implementations smoothly for the scheduled Release date. Able to Coordinate Implementation activates Including: Responsibilities:
• Create Implementation Deliverables (for Test & Production)
• Coordinate Release (IMP) Test and Checkout
• Coordinate PROD Implementation and checkout
• Coordinate Implementation Dependencies.
• Handle Multiple implementations for the scheduled Release dates.
• Providing quality deliverables under tight schedules.
• Worked as implementation coordinator on Continuous Delivery efforts.
• Environments: HOST, JAVA, J2EE, DB2, LINUX, PRPC
- Implementation Coordinator at StateFarm Insurance
- Senior Test Analyst at Country Financial
- Test Analyst at State Farm Insurance
- QA Analyst at Deloitte
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor in Science
Worked as an Implementation Coordinator for Robi network 3G/LTE expansion whole over Bangladesh. Monitoring the Rollout till acceptance of the Customer.
- Implementation Coordinator at LM Ericsson Bangladesh LTD
- Project Coordinator at ROBI Axiata (Bangladesh) Ltd
- Sr. Transmission engineer at Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd
- Sr. Transmission Engineer at Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd
10 months at this Job
- MSC - Computer science and Technology
- BSC - Computer science and Technology
- SSC - Religion
Order Manager/Implementation Coordinator
• Process, track and provide timely updates to customers in response to inquiries received. Manage escalations and initiate trouble tickets for system related issues.
- Order Manager/Implementation Coordinator at Glotel (Contractor) – Verizon Business Account
- Auto Appraisal Coordinator/Dispatcher at Liberty Mutual
- Insurance Assistant/Liberty Mutual Account at Spectraforce Technologies (Contractor)
- Circuit Provisioner at Level 3 Communications
2 months at this Job
- Technical Diploma - Office Computer Specialist
Implement ClaimRemedi's clearinghouse solution for small to large organizations. I help companies adjust to change of Integrating a new software program and provide a training system to teach employees how to use the program. My job to make the process of change as easy as possible, minimizing complications. Back-end configuration for new clearinghouse customers. Liaison between client and vendor to ensure successful implementation. Decipher billing errors and assist client with solutions. Provide excellent web-based training on all facets of ClaimRemedi solutions. *Also provide implementation for other services that we provide such as BillFlash, Acryness Patient Statements and more.
- Implementation Coordinator at eSolutions
- Relationship Manager at eSolutions
- Inside Sales and Account Manager in Corporate Division and Pro Golf Division at GEAR for Sports and UnderArmour /HanesBrands Inc
- Inside Sales I Design Coordinator at Nebraska Furniture Mart
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business
- Diploma - Hospitality & Tourism Management
• Ensures completion of all critical deliverables from multiple disciplines to assure timely and accurate implementation of our customers benefit plans.
• Assumes full responsibility for successful performance on account-specific performance guarantees, with associated financial penalties.
• Develops and implements tracking mechanisms and tools for account implementations.
• Leads cross functional implementation meetings to assess the organizations ability to meet the requirements of prospective accounts and to ensure completion of all critical deliverables.
• Leads projects related to implementation.
• Makes in-person presentations.
- Implementation Coordinator at Anthem, Inc./Iconma
- Revenue Cycle Insurance accounts receivable specialist/Insurance verification at D4C Dental Brands
- Claims Analyst II/Accounting Specialist at Bank Of America
- Fraud Analyst/Tax Examiner at Georgia Department Of Revenue
4 months at this Job
- Business Administration/Accounting
• Responsible for the timely and effective setup of the Recruiting and Onboarding online application and its integration with the Paychex Flex payroll application.
• Acts as a primary contact for the client during the implementation process, partnering with subject matter experts to create, discuss, and execute the implementation plan and timeline for Recruiting and Onboarding
• Troubleshoots and diagnoses hardware, software, permissions and network issues during the initial setup phase to ensure successful installation.
- Implementation Coordinator at Paychex
- Web Advisor at Endurance International
- Design Coordinator at Endurance International
- Technical Support at Endurance International
5 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
Site implementations, including planning, documenting, build and testing. Train end users and provide support throughout the implementation process. Go live preparation and handoff. Creation and maintenance of training materials and user guides. Creation of custom reports and statements.
- Implementation Coordinator at Youth Advocate Programs, Inc
- IT Helpdesk Coordinator at Youth Advocate Programs, Inc
- Processor II at Indymac Bank
- Underwriter at
6 years, 4 months at this Job
Reported to the CEO at a cybersecurity startup, assisting new clients with the entire on-boarding process, from billing to platform adoption. Implementation process started upon transition of account ownership from sales to implementation. Process included coordinating client and internal engineering team who performed hardware and software installations. Once tools used by client were installed, scheduled and ran training on software and management consoles that clients became proficient and maintained a high level of engagement with our services teams. Maintained relationship with the ownership of accounts in order to make sure the customer's experience with dayOne is successful, and to secure renewal agreements.
- Implementation Coordinator at dayOneCyber
- Operations Associate at XO Group
- Operations Analyst at Absolutbank CJSC
- Translator at German Audit, tax, legal consulting company
5 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Economics - Finance and Credit
- Master's Degree in Linguistics - German Teacher
*Project Manager for all Cloud Server, On Premise Server and Multi-Divisional Projects *Project Manager for various internal projects: server/software upgrades, office moves, etc. *Work with sales and technical teams to assist with the design of the overall solution for the customer *Meet with Sales Rep and discuss overall project, customer's expectations of project and solutions sold *Prepare timeline and coordinate implementation from beginning to end *Work with sales and scheduling teams to manage orders, monitor status and ensure timely installation *Weekly sales reporting and forecasting *Manage operations of branch office in Abingdon, VA *Responsible for locating and supervising 3rd party subcontractors for customers outside of our normal service area to include negotiation of rates, coordinating service, and reviewing/approving invoices for payment upon completion of services. *Revenue Recognition for Block of Time Contracts *Work with Accounting Department as needed for account reconciliations and 3rd party accounting issues *HIPPA Compliance Officer: Responsible for reviewing and signing Business Associate Agreements and New Employee HIPPA Training. Assist with yearly HIPAA refresher for all employees. Maintain a working knowledge of HIPAA guidelines to provide guidance and answer questions for entire company *Assist other departments to cover employee absences and vacancies as requested
- Implementation Coordinator at Saratoga Technologies
- Office Manager at Saratoga Technologies
- Assistant Manager at Bristol Racquet and Fitness Club
- Substitute Teacher at Bristol Racquet and Fitness Club
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting