As an Implementation Engineer for the Borderless Enterprise Network team I travel to client sites and implement solutions sold by our Account Executives. These solutions include Cisco Collaboration, Cisco security, Cisco wireless, and enterprise networking solutions from a variety of vendors.
➢ During my employment I achieved the industry recognised Certified Wireless Network Administrator certification.
- Implementation Engineer at
- Coach/Mentor at Solutions Architect OneNeck IT Solutions
- Deployment Engineer/Unified Communications - Cyber Security at World Wide Technology
- Senior Consultant at Global Technology Resources, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Sales and Management
former ClientTrack) - Salt Lake City, Utah -June 2018-November 2018
● Created forms, dashboards, workflows using plugins, CSS, HTML, SQL queries and procedures.
● Wrote out business rules, and security rules. Created, modified and deleted SQL tables connected to the forms.
● Built Reports in ClientTrack, SSRS Reports, wrote stored procedures in SQL.
● Worked with multiple accounts on several issues at the same time (from 3 to 15 accounts at the same time), conducting WebEx conferences with clients, gathering requirements and planning the amount of work needed for each client.
● Debugged the problems in the application, modified existing build according to customer's requests, or built the chunks of the application to add on the existing solution.
● Made modifications according security model, assign forms, workflows, dashboards to the multiple internal organizations, workgroups.
● Work as Implementation Engineer on 11 accounts, as a Business Analyst on 5 accounts and as a Project Manager on 2 accounts. Technologies Used: ClientTrack, SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio, Microsoft Report Builder, Webstorm, Jira, Azure
- IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER at Advanced Professional Services department
- TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST at Advanced Professional Services department
- FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER IN TRAINING at MongoDB, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Node JS
- CREDIT AND RISK ANALYST at Dyno Nobel
5 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - IT Management
AND Jan 2011 to March 2012
• Serve as implementation engineer and front-end developer for online money-movement applications. Execute the implementation and development of eight products, including retail bill pay, small business bill pay, Zelle®, Popmoney®, TransferNow and respective mobile technologies for 8000+ websites.
• Lead and participate in quarterly maintenance upgrades for all websites, supporting feature pack code releases for all products on all sites.
• Research and resolve all problems related to the operation of client websites. Work with clients, developers and project managers from all over the world in all time zones.
- Web Implementation Engineer - remote at Fiserv - Dublin, OH
- Digital Media Manager - remote at Formation Studio - Columbus, OH
- Business Systems Analyst - remote at Stancorp
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art in General Business - Marketing
- Certificate of Web Development
- Certificate of Professional Coaching
Managed client teams in implementing BazaarVoice client facing API through Lifecycle, from requirements through QA
● Sole API Implementation Engineer; heavy client load required quick thinking and adaptation to meet client needs in a variety of implementations.
● Included web, as well as mobile SDK solutions for Android and iOS
● Throughout implementation, managed client teams in optimal code and workflow review
● Efficiently used several network tools such as; Chrome DevTools, Postman
● Oversaw steps such as Authenticity, Device Fingerprinting, Rate Limits, and Authentication were implemented successfully to ensure the integrity of the network and content
● Adjusted and customized API endpoints to satisfy client needs
● Assisted in creating queries for customers' applications and UI wishes
● Android Studio and X-Code experience implementing Android and iOS mobile SDKs
● Atlassian Stack; JIRA, Confluence and Salesforce experience managing tasks and CRM.
- API Implementation Engineer at BazaarVoice
- Full Stack Development Student at University of Texas, Coding Bootcamp
- Data Technician II at DrillingInfo, Inc
- Independent Landman at Highland Land Management, Martin & Sibilsky, PLLC
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Energy Commerce
Perform on-site implementation of Queueing software and hardware Perform various tests on software and hardware with help of test cases and prepare documents for same and coordinate with project manager to resolve all issues within required timeframe and inform management of any delays. Perform research on all client issues and document all findings and implement all technical activities with help of metadata registry. Prepare and maintain all technical and business documents and collaborate with clients and IT department to provide support to all issues. Assist clients to monitor software implementation lifecycle and assist to make appropriate customization to all software for clients. Train client staff on all hardware and software issues and identify all issues in processes and provide solutions for same.
- Implementation Engineer at ACF Technologies
- IT Analyst III at Auria Solutions
- IT Systems Administrator at Resort Hospitality Solutions
- Senior Systems Integrator Lancaster Marketing and IT at
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Primarily responsible for deploying proprietary software to locked down environments, worked closely with leadership, engineering, and clients to deliver exceptional solutions and services.
● Delivered services including Training, SDLC Documentation, Implementation, and Support; drove strategic objectives, resource allocation, planning and prioritization to meet client delivery scope and timelines.
● Aided in the requirement gathering process, helped define and manage project scope, streamlined client processes and procedures, signed-off on key project deliverables, software implementation, implementation verification (IQ), and handed off to support team for post-production support.
● Acted as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Microsoft Server and Enterprise Software Implementation for SaaS and Deployed solutions.
● Partnered and communicated with client teams, from C-Level Executives to Project Managers to technical teams, to ensure seamless delivery of products and services.
● Acted as Key Point of Contact for client relationships and technical questions including team communications, project inquiries, issue resolution, system requirements, server environments, database structure, system technical use and capabilities. Software Training/Software Analyst
● Studied the software application domain, prepared software requirements, and specification (Software Requirements Specification) documents.
● As a Training specialist, taught individuals how to use proprietary applications and programs, prepared training materials and attended training WebEx meetings and in person training with multiple attendees to provide everything from an overview to an in-depth look at the company's software offerings. Customer Support/SQL scripting
● Being available for issue's ranging from bug fixes to production down issues
● Engaged with the client regularly outside of ongoing project to resolve day to day issues that may come up. Often this will involve querying the database for analysis or to update information. Project Management
● Acted as Project Lead, primary contact, and primary resource for a 2-year project.
● Attended meetings globally to gather and clarify requirements, delivered SDLC documentation, defined deliverables, and communicated project information through all levels of both organizations while keeping the project on schedule.
- Implementation Engineer at enLabel Global Services, Inc
- Joomla Administrator at EquipNet, Inc
- Social Engineer (Consultant) at Digital Vizions, Inc
- IT Consultant at All IT Supported
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
Set-up and Installation
• Experience with log analysis to include gathering logs, basic log viewing for obvious errors, changing log levels (debug, info).
• Basic QA,
• production tester; -remote testing/setup.
• Install and upgrade software versions.
• Attend internal and external meetings, providing status reports.
• On-site visits to correctional facilities for testing, training, Go-lives often acting as subject matter expert.
• Develop and provide implementation plan documentation, field-discovered software defects for software development teams.
• Participate/facilitate weekly support meeting and manage work on escalated support issues if needed
• Identify hardware video visitation software issues for stations; troubleshoot service or configuration issues. -MS Office Suite, SharePoint -MS Windows Server 2012 and Linux servers -database migration - setup and installation of new jail sites from start to finish
- Implementation Engineer at GTL
- Technical Support II at GTL (Video Visitation)
- Clark Video Visitation Admin at Renovo Software Inc
- Technical Support Tier I at Renovo Software Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - Computer Science
Software: SUSE Linux 10, 11 & 12; RHEL 6 & 7; Solaris 10; MS Office; CA Service Desk.
Configured servers with newly-installed operating system to conform to business unit's requirements. Performed tasks associated with data migration off legacy SAN storage hardware. Updated, automated, and documented systems management procedures and utilities. Provided third-level on-call and daily support of 10K-server infrastructure.
• Created new configuration process for previously manual and undocumented steps for implementation of newly-built servers, reducing completion time from over 1 week to less than 2 days and creating consistent process.
• Reduced time needed for SAN storage migrations off legacy hardware and shortened nightly maintenance windows through script creation and trained junior personnel to reduce mistakes.
- Implementation Engineer at ADP
- at ADP
- Design Engineer at ADP
- Systems Engineer at GORILLA LOGIC / THEOREM INC
2 years at this Job
• June 2018 to Present PSC Software provides inspection management and enterprise quality management software solutions that enable businesses to safely and efficiently deliver their products to market. Computer Systems Validation Engineer (CSV) / Implementation Engineer Provide CSV authoring, review and approval of validation documents developed by the functional validation team ensuring the documentation meets regulatory requirements and quality standards. Provide support for the software development team in testing application program interfaces (API) to ensure full functionality for client use. Make minor script changes within the API to ensure the correct output of data. Ensure client workflows are set-up correctly and meet regulatory requirements. Key Contributions/Accomplishments:
● Spear-headed the API learning and development within the validation team.
● Demoed incomplete API code to track working and non-working components as well as assisted the software development team by adding snippets of code to make certain API features function properly.
● Provided installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ) documentation to ensure proper records were created for clients.
● Expert configurator of ACE, an enterprise quality management system, and implemented it to keep clients within regulatory requirements.
● Interfaced with clients to solve issues and provide workflow specifications that would optimize client product lifecycles.
- Computer Systems Validation Engineer (CSV) / Implementation Engineer at PSC Software
- Quality Control Engineer / Research and Development Engineer at Micropoint Bioscience, Inc
- Laboratory Manager / EHS Specialist /Network Admin at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA RIVERSIDE (UCR), Chemical Engineering Department
- Senior Design at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA RIVERSIDE (UCR), Chemical Engineering Department
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering - Engineering
• Developed pre-sale product demonstrations with the director of operations to provide technical knowledge and guidance to Sales team.
• Manage all post-sales communication and support with various stakeholders and 3rd party vendors throughout the implementation process.
• Successfully implemented point-of-sale (POS) integration software for over 30 restaurants and hotels along with overseeing another 15+ installations.
• Project managing against established timelines and milestones through various industries from start to finish.
• Assign responsibilities to develop or modify network architectures, and payment processor configurations.
• Lead high level technical presentations and training that spans from restaurant owners, IT directors, managers, servers, and colleagues.
• Exercised administrative responsibility that ensured integration in the implementation of new POS systems and 3rd party software applications.
• Restructured the Project Implementation Plan to reduce the overall installation through go-live process from 4 weeks to 2 weeks.
- Implementation Engineer at TableSafe Inc.
- EDI Specialist at Design Imports
- Intern - IT Specialist at Fite Law Firm
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems