GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
• Professional service (PS) Implementation Engineer (L3) SUMMARY OF WORK
• Provide technical support to Dimension Data clients.
• Install and configure network or security software and hardware, resolve incidents, perform root cause analysis and adhere to any related processes such as change management.
• Liaise with clients on complex issues and be available on-site if needed.
• Write proposals and reports, handle general project documentations.
• Create designs for a solution or installation.
• Ensure operational hardware and operational software on client site.
- Implementation Engineer (L3) at Dimension Data Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Network Security Engineer at Comtel Solutions Pte. Ltd
- Technology Consultant at Hewlett Packard
- Network Security Analyst at HP - Embrio Pte Ltd
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics and Communications Engineering
- - Secondary Education
The Service Line Hosting Service (SLHS) technical implementation engineer is the technical resource responsible for the implementation of applications and corresponding infrastructure in support of the Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services (FIDS) practice. The responsibilities will include the review and critique of proposed systems architecture, ordering of associated hardware, software, and peripherals, implementation of new infrastructure (physical and virtual servers), application installation, completion of operational documentation, and the transition and training of internal operations team personnel. The implementation specialist will also provide level III escalation support to current production environments. The job requires knowledge of E-Discovery suite of products, application and database installations and support and enhanced knowledge and previous experience on IT infrastructure (Servers, Storage, Windows, Linux and VMware) ; Windows Admin on Project implementation, Heavy applications and SQL, eDiscovery including relativity, Law prediscovery / Law, iPro eCapture, and more.
Responsibilities in this role:
• Interface with internal teams toward planning and building new products, applications, and corresponding infrastructure
• Review and provide input on Architecture design and engineering for new and existing new products. Work with other internal teams on workflow implementations
• Assess project responsibilities, and identify time and resource requirements for end-to-end implementation
• Implement and install E-Discovery applications, security products, and Microsoft SQL Server instances as well as select analytics products used by the Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services group (FIDS)
• Work with Transition Management and internal SLHS team to develop all documentation required for end to end operational support of newly implemented environments including an Operations Manual, PSP, Support and operational transition
• Train members of the internal Operations team for support and day-to-day product operations
• Manage resources within the region and determine appropriate assignments for specific projects.
• Work with Information Security on application security remediation and patching.
• Participate in planning for future applications or solutions based on new technology.
• Act as the primary contact with the vendor as well as the internal business users over the course of an IT project.
• Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
• Architecture design, planning, review, and environment engineering for E-Discovery applications and mission critical environments.
• Analysis of problems present within a project or existing infrastructure and solutions with management
• Interaction with various levels if IT and internal client serving teams.
• E-Discovery and analytics application knowledge
• Knowledge and administration of Windows/Linux OS and Microsoft SQL Server databases
• Basic understanding of standard application architecture and deployment
• Extensive knowledge Windows Server systems including Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
• Knowledge of various infrastructure applications including Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
• Proficiency in establishing and supporting automated application monitoring protocols
• Sound judgment and analytical ability
• Experience in maintaining mission critical production environments
• Working knowledge in ITIL Incident Management
- Tech Implementation Engineer at Ernst & Young
- Technical Engineer at Medhost
- Hosted Solutions Implementation Engineer at NCR Corporation
- Provide QA at SQL Clusters
3 years, 5 months at this Job
RIB is a global technology provider of construction management software and 5D BIM solutions. RIB has developed the world's first cloud-based, Big Data, 5D BIM, enterprise solution for the architecture, engineering and construction industry.
Implementation Engineer Intern - Full-time (May 2018 - August 2018)
● Worked as part of product team supporting implementation engineers and consultants. Reported to Project Manager that was coordinating project team for a large global company.
● Developed Excel spreadsheets for team to support client data integration.
● Executed test plans to validate implementation engineer's data.
● Tested software updates to verify they meet needs of clients and provided best user experience.
● Created report templates with report writer software to create client specific reports.
● Gained experience on multiple programs to support team, including Microsoft Power BI, AutoCAD, and FastReports
- Implementation Engineer Intern - Full-time at RIB Americas Software
- Cashier and Customer Service - Part-time at Jimmy John's
- Website Developer and Manager - Part-time at Random Pieces of Wood
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Deliver implementation services, including installations, some technical training, and consulting to Noble Systems customers. All technical responsibilities of assigned projects included: hardware installation, software installs/upgrades/ configurations, documenting/reporting of all/any software defects, implementation of documented design, documenting any client-specific criteria necessary for ongoing support, create/update/close tickets applicable to the implementation. Worked closely with Project Management to ensure all implementation policies, procedures and schedules were followed and/or adhered to while demonstrating a willingness to contribute at all levels.
- Implementation Engineer at Noble Systems Corporation
- Legal Assistant at Law Offices of Nathaniel F. Hansford
- Student Consultant at Manheim
- at Bearden Brothers Heating and Air
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Economics & Financial Systems
• Technical Site Survey before implementation on existing sites suitable for the AIR (Antennae Integrated Radio) Solutions under MTN PROJECT
• Preparing Site Installation Documents(SID), Material Request Form(MRF) and ensure material delivery to sites.
• General Preparation & planning of activities , Technical Site Survey , Perform activity Documentation , Produce drawings , Produce As built documentations(SDD) for 2G,3G, Hub Decongestion, ATM-IP under Airtel Project and advise ASP on installation Techniques
• Verification of RFI(Ready For Installation) and advise installer on positioning of plinth for installation of RBS(RBS 6101,6102,6201,6601,6301)
• Coordinate with the implementation team and with the subcontractors with regards to all data needed per site according to Ericsson standards
• Monitoring ASPs with the entire document required in 2G &3G rollout
• Coordinate with technical team, vendors and customers and implemented customer project.
• Develop user Acceptance test and ensured that it was implemented effectively.
• Provide technical support to customer and company for installation and test carried on network.
• Maintained files and table for various products and services for implementation process.
• Ensuring equipment are installed in accordance to the Site Installation Document
• Identify and drive for improvement in monthly network rollout and deployment.
- IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER at LM ERICSSON NIGERIA
- PROJECT SALES MANAGER at BACKUP NETWORKS LIMITED
- PRODUCT MANAGER at HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., NIG., LTD
- Warehouse Technical Supervisor at GLOBACOM TECHNICAL WAREHOUSE, OREGUN
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.SC. - ENERGY TECHNOLOGY &MGT
- B.ENG - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Serving as customer’s point of contact throughout their Toast journey by taking the traditional roles of Project Manager, Implementation Engineer and Software Configuration Specialist and combining them into one - Heavy emphasis of project management skills, ranging from managing timelines; ensuring critical information is shared amongst appropriate parties; and taking customer account through lifecycle to completion while continuing to develop said skills - In charge of successfully maintaining upwards of 30+ customer accounts a month while focusing customer rapport and developing a net "promoter" - Engaging in cross-departmental communication by working closely with Sales Executives and upper- management to ensure positive customer experience and achieve company goals
- Project Manager & Remote Implementation Engineer at Toast, Inc
- Product Specialist at Apple Boylston Street
- Assistant Manager at Johnny Cupcakes, Inc
- Logistics, Media & Events Intern at Operation Black Vote
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Developed pre-sale product demonstrations with the director of operations to provide technical knowledge and guidance to Sales team.
• Manage all post-sales communication and support with various stakeholders and 3rd party vendors throughout the implementation process.
• Successfully implemented point-of-sale (POS) integration software for over 30 restaurants and hotels along with overseeing another 15+ installations.
• Project managing against established timelines and milestones through various industries from start to finish.
• Assign responsibilities to develop or modify network architectures, and payment processor configurations.
• Lead high level technical presentations and training that spans from restaurant owners, IT directors, managers, servers, and colleagues.
• Exercised administrative responsibility that ensured integration in the implementation of new POS systems and 3rd party software applications.
• Restructured the Project Implementation Plan to reduce the overall installation through go-live process from 4 weeks to 2 weeks.
- Implementation Engineer at TableSafe Inc.
- EDI Specialist at Design Imports
- Intern - IT Specialist at Fite Law Firm
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
• Responsible for the implementation of Acqueon Omni Channel products in end customer environments.
• Worked with end users to gather requirements, create solution design, implement and configure telecommunication enterprise software.
• Conducted the configuration and installation of Acqueon LCM (List and Campaign Management) software.
• Conducted the configuration and installation of Acqueon U-Nexsys software designed to integrate into Cisco UCCX.
• Performed integration testing, provided end-user product training, and provided real-time support for customer testing prior to go-live.
- Implementation Engineer at Acqueon
- Technical Implementation Analyst at T-System, Inc
- End User Support Specialist II at GuideIT
- Network Operations Center Technician (NOC/ITOPS) at GuideIT
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- - Music Education and Performance
- High school or equivalent - Music Performance
• Provision and implement voice, data and cloud services including hosted PBX, SIP trunks, LAN/WAN, and VPN.
• Implement multi-location LAN/WAN with central site routing on Multi-VRF (VRF-lite), utilizing BGP and RIP routing.
• Experience with Cisco, Meraki, Edgewater, Polycom, Broadsoft, VoIP (hosted PBX, SIP, PRI, ATA), IPv4 TCP/IP.
• Analyze and troubleshoot TCP/IP and SIP data packets using Empirix, Wireshark, protocol debugs, SIP and TCP dumps.
• Create and maintain customer edge nodes and network nodes in Solarwinds network performance monitor system.
• Troubleshoot NNI transport with carrier on DS3, T1, DSL, Switched Ethernet and Private Line across multiple networks.
• Consult with customers, design engineers, and project managers to gather requirements for voice and data implementation.
• Interface with internal marketing, support and engineering teams to develop process improvement and documentation.
• Provide team lead support to team members and other cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Implementation Engineer at WAN with central site routing on Multi-VRF (VRF-lite)
- Circuit Delivery Engineer at Cbeyond / Birch
- Manager of Complex Services at Ernest Communications
- Escalation Manager / Provisioner at Ernest Communications
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Information Technology
October 2017 - July 2018 1) Being an ERP Implementation Engineer, I was required to basically know programming with C/C++/Microsoft SQL Server, to stay skillful in handling problems related to financial management/accounting/management information systems, and to rely on SAP R/3 as the prior ERP system; 2) By understanding how the specific investment plan has been structured by our client, my co-workers and I were responsible for managing to provide operations and maintenance services based on requirement analysis of client (RAC) and train the client's auditors and accountants to optimize the computerized process of financial management that the client initially designed to support our program manager; 3) By using the financial statements generation system of SAP R/3, my co-workers and I were requested to electronically track and monitor the detailed process of financial accounting (e.g. cost/budget management), and to analyze and classify every financial statement for doing the briefing to main section chiefs with both the client and China Southwest Securities.
- ERP Implementation Engineer (Internship/Elementary/SAP) at China Southwest Securities Co., Ltd
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Analytics and Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Finance