I currently hold a position in the IMO as an Implementation Manager where I am responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching & resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials.
- Implementation Manager at UnitedHealth Group
- TOPS Installation Analyst at UnitedHealth Group
- Senior Implementation Consultant at Cigna Health Care
- Senior Customer Service Associate at Cigna Health Care
3 months at this Job
- - Chemistry
Implementation manager responsible for Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) work streams to strategize, design, develop and execute service integration for legacy and source systems with new modules.
- Implementation Manager at TurningPoint Global Solutions
- Project Manager (Contract) at DXC Technology
- Program Manager at Conduent Inc
- Program Manager at Oxford Healthcare IT
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts
Braintree, MA 2016- 2017 Global leader in Information Management, One Source Solutions and providing IT professionals worldwide. Implementation Manager Client facing Project Manager for EYC Albertson's engagement. Retail subject matter expert, Client implementation strategy for Customer-Centric Retailing software, define CCR product requirements & create client Product Enhancement Specification documents. Clerify client requested features to "Off Shore" product development team & train them in business domain needs. Test CCR software & establish CCR software performance metrics for system. - Implement CCR software at Albertson's, create interfaces to EYC Cloud and train client staff in software - Document client Business Processes (As Is & To Be) and train client staff in new processes - Specified Client needs for Product feature enhancements for new CCR product which included Category Management, Assortment Plannng, Micro Space Planning and Store Layout products - Developed SOW, Project plans and resource estimates for engagements
- Implementation Manager at Symphony EYC
- Sr Project Manager - BPM at Exavient
- Sr. Project Manager at Symphony Teleca
- Sr. Director Product Development Management at Aldata - Apollo
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Certificate - Project Management
Ranked #1 Multi-Mod manager in Western US for quality and production Generated over $2MM in revenue for FY18 P&L accountability for growth and retention of client base Drive productivity and performance of regional implementation team Oversee team processes and workflows Actively mentored implementation managers Involved in strategic corporate initiatives Increased net promoter score over 100 points in FY18
- Implementation Manager at ADP
- AVP/Branch Manager at Bank of Arizona
- AVP/Branch Manager at Comerica Bank
- Branch Manager at Bank of America
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Adult Education
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Manage day-to-day operational aspects of client implementation. Partners with internal and external stakeholders to establish and document road map for client implementation goals with targeted timeframes. Partner with Continuous Improvement Manager on Kaizens throughout Operations Network. Data Analyst and Tableau/Excel SME for SVP Innovel Solutions and Sr Director Business Solutions.
- Implementation Manager at Innovel Solutions
- CIO at Microdynamics Group
- Vice President Client Services & Operations - Gallagher Bassett Services at HP Non-Stop Ops and Database
- CIO at
10 months at this Job
- - Technical Communications
- - National Incident Management System
IMPLEMENTATION FactSet Research Systems (Dec 2017 - Present)
● Oversaw all client implementations across N. America as firm-wide expert in FactSet's MANAGER Benchmark data feed product and increased ASV (annual subscription value) by 19% BENCHMARK
● Managed operations of global teams, including training, resource allocation, and DATA SOLUTIONS implementation teams
● Project lead on initiative resulting in 4.5% lower client turnover in 2018
● Partnered with third-party vendors (i.e. BISAM B-One, Eagle, Advent) to build standard, scalable solutions for our mutual clients
● Tangibly improved Quality Assurance practices by identifying deviations between vendor methodology and the backend data feed engine
● Traveled across our US and International offices to design and present a new product sales strategy and train best practices on global support procedures
- IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER at BENCHMARK DATA SOLUTIONS
- SPECIALIST at DATA FEED
- CONSULTANT at
- SALES MANAGER at Southwestern Advantage
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Systems, Atlanta, GA (May 2018 to present)
MTech, headquartered in Atlanta, GA is the world leader in software systems providing insight and intelligence to every aspect of poultry and swine production management. M-Tech was acquired by Munters Corp in 2017.
Project Implementation Manager (Software)
• Lead new client implementations for Protein, an enterprise level solution for protein production companies that offers powerful reporting tools, production planning and scheduling data.
• Manage Implementations ranging from 60 to 90 days+
• Manage 18 clients in the US and overseas.
• Lead implementation of software updates consisting of new user interfaces for more than 60 clients around the globe; provide client training on use of new interface.
• Provided customer and internal training (remote and onsite) on Protein solutions.
• Provided business consultation to key account clients on how to streamline their processes.
• Managing partnerships with poultry industry giants.
• Utilize Excel, Smarsheets, Basecamp, Teamwork, Jira, Smartsheets and WebEx
- Project Implementation Manager (Software) at M-Tech
- Project Manager | Solutions Consultant (Client Implementation & Onboarding) at Hubzu Corp
- Senior Program Specialist, Bureau of Educator Certification at Florida Department of Education
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Economics
• Field Middleware Implementation Manager responsible for 13 individuals across the United States
• Ensured each member of a project team completes the steps to implement a new process or information system on schedule
• Allocate resources, including team members, to implement the new software
• Oversee and support multiple implementation projects at one time
• Implement and streamline the implementation process for a better customer experience
• Implement data analytics for core laboratories and provide process analysis to Directors, Managers, and staff
• Involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects
• Developed, designed and managed the back-end process for providing IT Quotes for our sales team
• Providing automatic notifications to the sales team, management, pricing, contracts, and driving accountability from the beginning of the sales process to the end
• Assisted in the development of our consulting services for Direct Connecting Diagnostic Equipment to an LIS, LIS Migrations, and Data Analytics
• Designed and developed training material for our Data Analytics software
• Developed a course for Commercial Education to train our customers on our Data Analytics tool. The main focus is on Lab Utilization and Processes- Turn Around Times, QC Management, Test Volumes and utilization, Auto verification percentages, Specimen integrity and etc.
• Designed and developed a foundation for our Clinical IT Solution Engineers to provide project utilization, and activity tracking where our Leadership can provide metrics to our Vice President and C suite
• Drive success and process change through our organization so we can become proficient in every part of the sales and implementation process
- Field Middleware Implementation Manager at Roche Diagnostics
- IT Sales Consultant at Roche Diagnostics
- IT Consultant at Roche Diagnostics
- Technical Support Specialist at Roche Diagnostics
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
As a Warehouse Implementation Manager (WIM) I am responsible for managing all aspects of making a warehousing/distribution facility operational from the ground up. This involves bringing together various disciplines such as, Engineering, MHE vendors, supplies vendors, landlord, security, infrastructure, Information technology and others to produce a fully functional warehousing/distribution facility capable of impressing customers during tours. The WIM is accountable to hand over a turn-key, secured distribution facility, compliant with the local laws, fully staffed and managed by a facility manager capable of receiving, shipping, picking and cycle counting.
Responsibilities also include:
• Form relationships with process owners from all departments.
• Create and manage SOPs with responsible departments such as Inventory control, Billing, Accounts Payable, Information Technology, MHE Vendors, Supplies.
• Space Optimization, including facility layout
• Staffing Optimization, ensure facility is properly staffed and key individuals are trained to be super-users.
• MHE equipment optimization, ensure that correct equipment is purchased, leased or rented for maximum efficiencies
• Project plan management including all departments involved
- Warehouse Implementation Manager at Seldat Inc
- Director, Supply Chain at Orora Packaging Solutions
- at Veritiv Corporation
- Logistics and Corporate EHS Manager, West Region at
9 months at this Job
A non-profit, Health Insurance service company with over 5000 employees and $9.5 billion dollars in annual revenue.)
Business Process Improvement (BPI)
BPI acts as the internal Lean Six Sigma and process improvement department. The BPI team is responsible for several 'towers' within the organization, and work within these towers to identify, improve and manage change accordingly. BPI managers work with the senior leadership team on project and business management, and process improvement training curriculums.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt - BPI Strategy & Implementation Senior Manager
❖ Meet with Senior management (VP and C suite) team to identify operational and functional issues.
❖ Analyze department (Service and Finance depts.) specific operations and needs to determine potential enhancements or improvements.
❖ Facilitate Agile, Lean, Just Do It and DMAIC initiatives to improve processes throughout department and functional areas.
❖ Manage team of Black Belt, process Improvement experts through project management and deployment
❖ Provide business accumen and administrative oversight, to assist in managing strategic projects, financial performance and general responsibility for quality customer care to all assigned departments.
❖ Develop UAT (User Acceptance Testing) procedures to standardize departmental results and reduce application implementation times by 15% (improved client satisfaction by 3%)
❖ Reduced overall Call Center AHT, with several key initiatives, by approx. 23 seconds ($1.25m).
➢ Standardized customer service management IT system, improved call-handling procedures and service request management system to increase satisfaction results (26%) ❖ Improved Member & Provider self-service and contact rates by 27% ($950k savings).
➢ Developed new SOP's for social media applications and eBusiness usage, through improved agent scripting and user interface enhancements. ❖ Improved DSO (days sales outstanding) and Working Capital revenue, to generate $3.5 million additional income and reduce DSO days by 17% ($1.2m revenue)
- Implementation Manager at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt - Senior Project Manager & Bennet Cancer Business Manager at Stamford Hospital
- Director at Ecolab Inc
- at Ecolab Inc
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- MSc. - Chemical Engineering
- BSc. - Chemical Engineering