Customer-facing role situated between the Customer and Castlight's product and engineering teams, responsible for turning customer decisions into live product implementation
• Change and project manage customer migrations from legacy platform to new product platform
• Build, manage, test and execute the successful implementations of Castlight's programs to Customers
• Project manage simultaneous customer implementations through software tools, product team relationships and coordinating with necessary internal resources
• Complete customer configurations assessing their viability, proactively make configuration recommendations and anticipate and mitigate potential risks to the Customer
• Lead implementation manager for large strategic partner
• Keep the project teams (internal and external) informed and accountable to project timelines, deadlines and milestones
• Evaluate project success and identify options for quality improvement and process improvement to enable better and faster implementations for Customers
• Create, document and adjust Standard Operating Procedures for project implementation
• Create program templates for project managers to leverage
- Implementation Manager at Castlight Health
- at Castlight Health
- Sr. HR Associate at Enterprise Human Resources - Benefits
- retained as associate after acquisition at Capital One
10 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Public Health
- Master of Science in Exercise Physiology - Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education - Corporate Wellness
• Consulted with clients to identify their unique product needs and offer creative solutions through comprehensive knowledge of the NAVEX product.
• Developed strong relationships with clients by offering clear project organization and direction resulting in average client feedback survey scores of 9.6 annually.
• Collaborated with interdepartmental teams of 10 + to build, create, and develop software management systems and websites using applications such as JIRA, Confluence, & Salesforce.
• Advocated to cross train for an additional software product to expand my knowledge of the business, deliver a higher quantity of implementations, and achieve promotion to senior implementation manager by end of Q4 2018.
- Implementation Manager at NAVEX Global
- Client Support Technician at NAVEX Global
- Special Events Intern at The Children's Cancer Association
- Reload Sales Support Specialist at Hampton Affiliates
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Marketing
As a Mid-Market Implementation Manager, I directly managed a team of 6 Mid- Market Implementation Project Managers who were responsible for the setup, onboarding, and adoption of our world-class giving and engagement platform for our newest customers. I was privileged to have been able to lead some of the most dedicated and hardworking people I have ever worked with.
- Implementation Manager at
- Consultant / Project Manager at Blueprint Consulting Services
- Project Manager at AT&T
- Sr. Systems Engineer & Project Lead at CAPE Charter School
7 months at this Job
- - Communication and Media Studies
- Associate's Degree - Liberal Arts and Sciences
Implementation Manager and responsible for managing and coordinating of all the necessary processes in the Build phase of the project which is typical for generating and implementing the workflows. The most important task is to manage the project actively and to coordinate from the inception to execution with good understanding of technical solution delivered to the customer and perfectly involved in the transition from ordering through to acceptance.
- Implementation Manager at Huawei
- Supply Chain at Huawei
- Site Engineer at Huawei
- Production Manager at Tunisie Porcelaine
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Engineering
- Bachelor's - Engineering
Innovel provides supply chain solutions to retail, manufacturers, commercial & military markets. Implementation Manager, spearheaded projects for new client implementations, related operations from inception to completion within defined scope & time. * Slashed out-of-network delivery cost by $100K, conducted effective delivery analysis, executed instrumental strategies for client goals, collaborated with internal & external stakeholders. * Reduced returns inventory risk by 60%, formulated forecasting model & lowered reverse flow inventory, lowered risk volume through MS Excel & Tableau data analysis & reporting. * Delivered KPI reports & forecasting models for Sales, Account Management & Operations. * Converted next day reporting to real-time, actionable deliverables, created MicroStrategy dashboard, coordinated reporting activities with Business Intelligence team & led technology-driven process for analyzing data & presented actionable information. * Provided input on business process improvement projects by leading Kaizens throughout operations.
- Implementation Manager at Innovel Solutions, Inc
- VP CIO at Microdynamics Group
- VP of IT Operations & Client Services at Gallagher Bassett Services
1 year at this Job
- - General Course
• Oversaw, coordinated, and managed all aspects of the implementation process for 10+ clients and served as the single point of client contact during the three- to five-month onboarding process.
• Partnered with Executive Management, Operations Management, Compliance and Audit teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
• Prepared and lead multiple implementation meetings/presentations. Presents pre and post go-live assessments to management team members incorporating operational recommendations.
• Hired, trained, and directly supervised 20+ associates responsible for medical billing processes and/or provider enrollment activities.
• Designed and implemented a client-wide Aging Analysis Tool for billing verification which monitors each insurance carrier (commercial, government, TPA) behavior for submitted claims.
• Designed Policy & Procedure Manual for Provider Enrollment and Implementation departments. Provider Enrollment Specialist
• Re-enrolled and re-credentialed 400+ healthcare providers including 10+ clients who request provider enrollment services.
• Partnered with healthcare providers and Implementation Manager to obtain required documentation necessary for processing enrollments, contracting and other related purposes. Follows up with insurance carriers (commercial, government, TPA) based on documentation submitted.
• Designed and implemented a client-wide Enrollment Status Tracker Tool for maintaining considerable enrollment issues and resolutions for all healthcare providers/clients which impacts revenue. Reports on action taken for resolution to Operations Management team.
• Successful and promoted after 16 months. Medical Billing Specialist
• Performed daily billing activities, including charge entry, patient benefits verification, eligibility and coverage and auditing accuracy to ensure successful processing and payment of claims for 10+ clients.
• Reported all billing changes, issues and corrective action plan accomplishments to Billing Manager.
• Successful and promoted after 8 months.
- Implementation Manager at Capital Anesthesia Billing Services
- Secretary/Nurse Aide I, Critical Care Unit at Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Healthcare Technician, Emergency Department at Carolinas Medical Center Pineville
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice & Sociology
SEQUENT, A Resourcing Edge Company – Columbus, OH (5 years) Implementation Manager (2018-present) Manager of New Client Services (2017) Business Strategy and Development Manager (2014-2016) MANAGE TEAM FOR HR OUTSOURCING DIVISION, COORDINATED SALES, MARKETING AND PROCESS FOR NEW AND EXISTING CLIENTS - MANAGE SOLUTION CENTER OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF Consulting and Human Resources outsourcing helps companies increase profitability, improve employee productivity, reduce time ways to take care of the company’s most valuable asset – their employees. Aligned campaigns and initiatives with corporate and client strategies and guidelines, ensuring New Business Development teams were on target with all sales and marketing efforts. Leveraged strengths of teams to select the most appropriate platforms to increase awareness, cultivate consumer engagement, and build brand equity. ■ Managed New Client Implementation Team consisting of Payroll Specialists, Benefits Specialists resulting in a client satisfaction score of 95% YTD in 2018. ■ Selected to turn around under-performing New Client Services Division, resulting in 100% increase of New Client implementation results during 2017. ■ Managed team projects throughout the lifecycle of new business development, including proposals, pricing, agreements and new client onboarding. ■ Led the Solution Center Administrative Staff through process improvements and an increase in department efficiencies.
- Implementation Manager at A Resourcing Edge Company
- Business Performance Advisor at ADMINISTAFF / INSPERITY
- Area Sales Manager at AT&T, BUSINESS UNIT
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Certified Business Advisor Program
- - Psychology
- - Liberal Arts and Sciences
Implementation Manager, ScanData Systems
Apr 2009 - Present
● Liaison between senior management, internal software engineers and developers, and client's Project Manager; accountable for concurrent software upgrade/implementation projects ranging from $100K to over $1M for high-volume direct-to-consumer ecommerce enterprises (General Retail, Pharmaceutical, Floral)
● Responsible for securing requirements, writing statements of work, estimating costs, and planning/scheduling resources
● Manage communications and deliverables between project teams, track and report progress, and ensure each project is within scope and completed on time and on budget
● Write and edit documentation (e.g., proposals, functional designs, training materials)
● Create and maintain sales and marketing collateral
- Implementation Manager at ScanData Systems
- Freelance at Content Development/Copyediting
9 years, 11 months at this Job
Acted as direct liaison for customers while managing and maintaining a project workload of approximately 40 projects within budgetary and time constraints. Lead initiative to drive efficiencies in NAVEXEngage implementation projects guiding customers seamlessly through the process of implementing online compliance training courseware. Designs implementation project plans, including the development and configuration of the customer’s compliance training courseware and the NAVEX Hosted Learning Management System (LMS).
• Developed a pioneering parent-child software implementation workflow for a national non-profit organization with 100 regional affiliate offices.
• While serving as Program Manager, planned and maintained the NAVEX Hosted LMS, including both NAVEXEngage and third-party compliance training courseware for a high-value customer with five business units including 22,000 learners globally.
• Successfully managed to achieve a Customer Service Survey rating of 9.9/10 for while serving NAVEX Global.
• Delivered technical training to various types of professionals from Chief Compliance Officers to HR Administrators on the NAVEX Global LMS.
- Implementation Manager at NAVEX Global
- Website Fulfillment Supervisor at TECHNISOURCE
- DPS Project Team Member/JournalDesigner Product Owner at PRIMEDIA
- Production Supervisor at PRIMEDIA
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management - Management
• Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to deliver revenue recognition according to quarterly forecast.
• Configure applications based on implementation plan, which includes core business logic and workflow design.
• Provide clients with milestone plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, and budget limits.
• Manage projects to reflect original scope of work within the SOW or Work Order to ensure delivery within client timelines.
• Work to ensure all software systems reflect accurate and precise information, this includes milestone plans, billing rules, invoice proposals and project implementations.
• Lead all "Current and Future state" assessments around functionality and/or processes which include workflow design, business proposals, and software logistics
• Accountable for leading all cross functional resources necessary to execute workflow design; Clients, Audio, Scripting, Solution SMEs, Custom Engineering and PS Operations.
• Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the Engagement Manager and/or client. Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality rollouts.
- Implementation Manager at Welltok
- Project Manager (Imaging Lead) at AG Mednet
- Regulatory Project Manager at Verizon Wireless
- Project Coordinator at Empire Telecom
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Political Science