In my experience, managing a project requires constant communication, critical thinking, creativity and troubleshooting. My desire is to utilize that set of skills for your company. Sprint Implementation Project Manager July 2007- Present. Los Angeles Market Manage + Implement Handle multiple projects simultaneously as the main point of contact in partnership with enterprise sales team and accounts with potential and new logos Pilot aspects of the implementation, including invoices, and variances. Manage timelines, scope, and standards throughout the lifecycle of each project. Work collaboratively with numerous internal and external customers to execute a positive experience for new logos. Apply technology standards as appropriate throughout the implementation phase and ensure consistent application throughout the lifecycle of a project across several verticals. Collaborate + Communicate Explore technology needs for potential clients in partnership with sales team Accountable for providing the customer and sales team with a routine status of the projects. Maintain alignment with the Sales Managers Coordinate with facilities teams, Enterprise Engineering New Builds/Operations, and Remote Site Engineering (network team) on overall project timelines, dependencies, and risks/issues. Regularly measure, monitor, and report on project progress. Actively communicate and mitigate technical risks and issues. Collaborate closely with a project coordinator to maintain a clearly documented project that can be followed internally throughout the lifecycle of a project Deploy Engage with third party vendors for hardware procurement, scheduling, and integration. Manage onsite integration for all new logos. Remove roadblocks for technicians on-site during deployment
- Implementation Project Manager at Sprint
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Project and Business Management
• Partnered with Project Managers, Program Managers, Engineers and various departments to resolve issues.
• Work with internally team and customers to root cause technical issues and provide training.
• Served as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on company products and Needs Assessment, while promoting alternative products and services.
• Facilitated internal meetings to assist sales support in developing project plans and resolving complex issues impacting customer productivity.
• Developed a detailed project plan to process and track progress.
• Lead process of issue identification and provided resolution while assessing scope of the project.
• Leveraged expertise in completing the Project Management Class within the Sprint organization.
• Adeptly managed the Implementation Specialist Department workload by facilitating daily meetings.
• Specialize in troubleshooting, supporting customer activations and resolving complex network issues with large projects such as Pepsi, FedEx, UPS, Walmart etc.
• Monitored and reported on project weekly to ensure orders met customer desired due dates.
• Supported in determining implementation project manager and implementation specialist (IS) training opportunities and formulated recommendations to address.
• Worked with implementation project managers, program managers, and other department's leading across the organization to identify, resolve issues and process gaps.
• Assisted with decommissioning of Legacy products to reduce cost and enhance the company's profitability.
- Implementation Project Manager II at SPRINT
- Implementation Specialist II at Implementation Specialists
- Customer Service Representative at SPRINT
- Senior Mortgage Consultant at MORTGAGE STAR, INC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Program Manager for Marketing assets solution
• Monitor and expedite issues/task through JIRA and ServiceNow
• Manage resource hours and PTE/Replicon codes
• Manage resources globally and project budgets on a monthly basis
• Manage project communication with project stakeholders
• Facilitated daily internal and external meetings and conference calls on project status
• Assisted with tailoring and updating Standard Operation Procedures for department
• Managed internal Two-Factor Authentication implementation for SAS Solutions OnDemand resources
• Managed projects with budgets ranging from $100,000 to $2.5 million
• Assist Sales Account Team with scope definitions for new solution and product for existing customers
• Implemented Software as a Service platforms for external customers
• Assist in internal onboarding and support for new project managers
- Implementation Project Manager at SAS Institute
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
Project manager supporting the testing and roll-out of a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application. o Directed implementation activities for 5 diverse internal lines of business. o Developed project communication plan. o Authored 50+ project communications targeted to end user community, management and project team. o Managed the development of 5 online training modules delivered to 3000+ end users. o Oversaw the development of supplemental training plans for each line of business. o Managed updates to 500+ documents referring to existing / future CRM application. o Created post go-live business process for tracking, prioritizing and implementing application enhancements and defect fixes. o Provided 1st tier support to end users performing user acceptance testing and production validation activities.
- Business Implementation Project Manager at Wells Fargo Advisors
- Project Lead Business Systems Analyst / Project Manager at Centene Corporation
- Senior Project Manager - Collections at Thomson Reuters
- Information Technology Group Leader / Project Manager at Amdocs
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - St. Louis Bachelor of Science
Primary responsibility as lead project manager for implementing new product software and hardware solutions for enterprise financial services clients, payment processors and ISOs (including Paysafe, Fattmerchant, Elavon, First Data, Chase, Worldpay, Spot-On, National Vision, Massachusetts Dept of Transportation).
• Manage multiple (8-12) complex projects lasting 6-18 mos depending on scope of work using PMBOK methodology.
• Partnered and developed relationship with key project executive decision makers to ensure a successful end-to-end execution of project.
• Lead project manager on cross-functional teams to provide excellent client experiences for new product implementations, production deployments and run-and-maintain phases.
• Ongoing project update communication throughout project lifecycle to internal and external client executive leaders using dashboards and reports and participating in the PMO toll-gate process for meeting a successful project execution
• Defined and implemented new internal process documentation (including playbook, client project timelines and checklists) for deployment of new product offerings to align with the end to end implementation of client engagement methodology.
• Assisted manager and sales with Statement of Work (SOW) creation for new revenue opportunities.
• Partner with Sales, Product development and Engineering to ensure alignment for meeting client project deliverables
- Solutions Implementation Project Manager at VERIFONE
- Sr. Project Manager at Intuit
- Implementation Consultant at CERIDIAN
- Implementation Consultant at ADP Benefit Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Managed the planning, implementation and testing phases of an IBM Planning Analytics/Amazon Redshift solution designed to automate a supply-chain management solution using predictive analysis for a 4600-restaurant chain enterprise.
• One project involved contacting former clients to obtain customer feedback and gauge future interest. I was able to uncover and resolve hidden issues with 4 customers. They are considering future opportunities.
• Published Managing Profitability Using MS Project 2013: A Project Manager's Guide to Measuring and Controlling Revenue-Generating Projects. Received 6 positive Amazon.com reader recommendations, 3 book endorsements, and sold over 520 books.
• Actively publish LinkedIn Pulse articles relating to customer success, customer relationships, and project profitability. Most popular article received 977 "views" and 136 "likes."
• Designed and wrote a webinar called, Take Charge of Your Profitability, on why tracking profitability during a project can improve financial outcomes and help find and fix issues causing lost profits. Presented the webinar at the IT Metrics and Productivity Institute, 2016.
- Senior Implementation Project Manager at PROJECTALLY Group, LLC
- Senior Software Implementation Manager at API Healthcare
- Solution Implementation Manager at IBM Corporation
- IS Project Manager at Jabil Circuits
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - MBA Program w/ Computer Science - Did not complete degree
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management - Business Management
• Directed new client implementations and add-on business for existing clients from post-sale through go-live, to include Trizetto Facets and QNXT platforms.
• Led multiple, concurrent projects, managing cross-functional teams and driving planning, design, build, testing, and operation.
• Liaised with internal teams and C-level client leadership to execute on-target deliverables and report on status and milestones.
• Proactively oversaw risk and issue management to minimize business impact.
• Served as SME for all technical project issues and questions on areas including Cotiviti interface functionality, interface file layout, and adjustments and voids.
• Conducted testing cycles to ensure correct coding of claims, accurate payment from their associated configuration, and appropriate reimbursement for claims
• Coordinated, facilitated, and documented all client-facing meetings for medical policy, technology, communication & training, finance, and testing committees.
• Identified, tracked, and ensured closure of all implementation related issues across all aspects of delivery.
• Conducted all project implementation activities and served as primary client contact on implementation software projects.
• Reported status updates against key milestones as needed.
• Delivered projects in conjunction with the client while balancing scope, schedule, resources and quality.
• Prepared specific project and technical presentation material for applicable meeting (e.g. Steering, Weekly or Checkpoint Meetings)
• Identified opportunities to expand the scope of the business relationship with the client and communicated opportunities to the VP of Implementations for pursuit.
• Integrated and effectively transitioned Implementation projects to assigned Client Services Manager and Network Operations to ensure a seamless transfer for on-going business support.
• Created overall project plan and timelines for key deliverables.
• Establish clear definition of clients' implementation based on client's project requirements.
- Sr. Implementation Project Manager at Cotiviti
- Sr. Implementation Project Manager at Athena Health
- Live Consultant at EPIC
- Implementation Project Manager at MedAssets
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- Contract Assignment
• Managed the ERP implementation project from start to finish, had one year to finish,
• Collaborated with key stakeholders across the company to design and implement the new ERP system
• Analyzed the effectiveness of business operations and identified opportunities for improvement
• Lead pre-implementation training and standard operating procedures and provided post-live support and training
• Coordinated all on-site visits and Conference Room Pilots with the software company's implementation team
• Delivered company-wide training in all locations
• Scouted internal talent and developed them into departmental SME's for each department in all locations
- ERP Implementation Project Manager at Process Technologies & Packaging Services
- Senior Procurement Specialist at Kane Warehousing, Inc
- Materials Manager at The Lion Brewery, Inc
- Materials Manager/Traffic Manager at Noble Biomaterials Inc
7 months at this Job
• Managed relationships as liaison with the client and all stakeholders
• Coordinated internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensured that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assisted in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensured resources availability and allocation for projects
• Developed detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Managed changed to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques and tracking mechanism tools
• Measured project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Created reported issue log via Jira ticket and notify all stakeholder of new/open issues.
• Liaison with Support, Training, Implementation/Development & Product and Quality Assurance teams to identify root cause and implement corrective and preventative measure
• Escalated project issues to correct tier level and Product, Support and Implementation top tier managers as needed
• Performed risk management to minimize project risks using Risk Analysis techniques and tools
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Created and maintained comprehensive project documentation for all assigned projects
• Managed all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
• Created project plans, including deliverables, activities, timelines and budgets
• Directed day-to-day activities of projects and staff in matrixed organization
• Ensured milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
• Provided scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
• Directed project timelines and budgets
• Tailored processes to meet the needs of individual projects
• Developed communication plan to provide continuous communication to the project team members, customers, and project sponsors regarding the status of the project
• Created, executed and revised project work plans accordingly to meet changing needs while adapting to the established project management processes and methodology
• Took ownership of the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of all projects and ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Remote - Implementation Project Manager at Allscripts - HealthGrid
- Health Information Systems Manager at Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network
- Engagement Manager at 3M Health Information Systems Division Focus
- Project Manager at Catholic Health Initiatives
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Directed complex resolution Payment processing efforts to successfully deliver high priority, problematic merchant implementations threatening Merchant Services and overall Bank Net Revenue resulting in $11.2 M saving in 2017. Large scale Payments projects involved coordination across a wide breadth of disciplines including: Hardware/Software, Help Desk, Certifications, Product, Boarding, Contract Administration, Sales, Technical Implementation, Chargebacks, Relationship Management, Incident Management, Risk and Integrator Support.
• Performed diagnosis on problematic client implementations, projects and certifications by quickly implementing solutions project/client issues resulting in repair to the client relationship.
• Delivered root cause analysis and implemented revised process and tools resulting in operational efficiency for Operations and Technology teams and preventing future issue recurrences.
• Managed Payments Operations and Technology resources to accomplish new merchant implementation, reterminalization, financial remediation, certification and implementation efforts.
- Technical Implementation Project Manager at JP MORGAN CHASE
- at JP MORGAN CHASE
- Technology Control Officer- Remediation Project Management at JP MORGAN CHASE
- Technology Risk and Control Project Manager - Global Client Access at JP MORGAN CHASE
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science