Atlanta, GA 2018 - present One of the largest manufacturers and distributors of food packaging and foodservice products. www.pactiv.com AGV Implementation Project Manager Planning, organizing, procuring equipment, and executing AGV Installation and Construction projects at various facilities around North America. Ensuring successful implementation of these systems consisting of integrating mobile robots (both vision and natural feature guided) with new and existing manufacturing and supply chain equipment and processes and developing automation solutions for warehouse material management systems.
Atlanta, GA 2018 - present
One of the largest manufacturers and distributors of food packaging and foodservice products. www.pactiv.com
AGV Implementation Project Manager
Planning, organizing, procuring equipment, and executing AGV Installation and Construction projects at various facilities around North America. Ensuring successful implementation of these systems consisting of integrating mobile robots (both vision and natural feature guided) with new and existing manufacturing and supply chain equipment and processes and developing automation solutions for warehouse material management systems.
- AGV Implementation Project Manager at Pactiv LLC
- Fulfillment Associate- Certified LEAN Mizusumashi at Amazon.com, Inc
- Project Manager at FACTORY AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
- Market Development & Product Line Manager at NORDSON CORPORATION
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Serves as Senior Implementation Project Manager coordinating all post-sales activities associated with implementation of the Paymentus bill-pay platform with clients in the financial services and public utility sectors. Maintains responsibility for driving requirements definition, proposing high-level solutions, and recommending strategic approach to integrate the SaaS platform within clients' environment. Collaborates cross-functionally to ensure implementation operations aligned with project objectives. ❖ Hired to build a team of project managers and business analysts to implement platform for largest accounts ❖ Leads requirements definition for key deliverables and leverages agile process for development and deployment ❖ Spearheads operations to establish projects, drive client engagement, and manage project engagement ❖ Working directly with a large public utility and large insurance company to replace the current bill-pay platforms
- Senior Implementation Project Manager at Paymentus Corporation
- Senior Manager, Strategy & Program Management at Discover Financial Services
- Manager, Project Management Office at Discover Financial Services
- Manager, Program Management at Computershare
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Challenge: Increase customer satisfaction scores and decrease project implementation duration for PrimeGov. PrimeGov is a legislative management solution comprises several components including committee management, agenda management, workflow, live meeting management, and video streaming, each catering to the needs of city staff at various stages of the legislative management process. Customers include Las Vegas NV, Salt Lake City UT, Montreal Quebec, and Dallas County TX. Served as Senior Project Manager implementing PrimeGov's agenda management solution for the cities of Lake Forest California ($65k) and Tempe Arizona ($180k). Documented current implementation process, identified the major risks to projects were changing requirements. Created requirements gathering questionnaire which would be used to create project plan identifying key milestones dates, deliverables, and documentation. The Project Plan also included a formal change request and final client sign-off. PrimeGov was able to better identify and schedule any deliverables which would require additional time to develop. Client receives the finalized Project Plan which includes all of the documentation, screenshots, notes and training documentation for the Customer's customized solution. The project documentation process identified waste and redundancies within the process reducing the average implementation duration from 12 weeks to 8 weeks. Customer satisfaction scores went from 60% satisfaction to 87% in three months.
- Senior Implementation Project Manager at PrimeGov
- at DXC Technology
- Senior Project Manager at DXC Technology
- Senior Project Manager, QA testing and certification at DXC Technology
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
Implementation project manager for online community platforms. Provision websites, educate customers on how to use the software, perform integration of data into the platform, provide best practices for launching customer sites and provide training in site design. Manage customer projects from sales hand off through launch of their site. Troubleshoot issues and work with internal team to solve problems as needed. Consult with standards organizations to implement Workspace. Work remotely from my home office in Bend Oregon.
- Implementation Project Manager at Higher Logic
- Running Coach at Fleet Feet Sports
- Clinical Education Consultant at Fresenius Kabi USA
- Clinical Educator and Implementation Consultant at McKesson Corporation
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing RN Science
- - Nursing
- - Business and Education
offering a high-tech VoIP Phone system that utilizes PBX hosting Implementation Project Manager Supervisor - Analyzed, then established custom systems for staff to organize and keep track of assigned accounts. Results: Slashed customer implementation timeframe from 90 days to 30 days. - Using the Design Thinking Model, researched, developed and implemented operational polices and procedures to streamline internal communication and heighten customer satisfaction. Results: Doubled monthly revenue ($1 million to $2 million) over a 6-month period. - Evaluated operational policies and procedures every 30-60 days to further uncover procedural "blind spots". Results: Achieved higher customer satisfaction with an increase in positive survey results. - Spearheaded the collaboration between all departments responsible for the onboarding of new customers (project management, internet team, field services, technical support, porting, billing).. Results: Achieved better internal communication, heightened customer satisfaction, and reduced the number of accounts that canceled during transition from 70% to 40%. - Maintained a healthy team of project managers. Encouraged the development of staff's personal and professional goals; mentored and evaluated them to enhance current skills while setting goals for attaining new ones; listened and uncovered their expectations from the job and what they hoped to bring to the organization. Result: Raised employee satisfaction and lowered departmental turnover.
- Implementation Project Manager Supervisor at Telecom Company
- School Administrator at ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE STUDIO
- Manager, Arts Education Performances at NEW JERSEY PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
GA INAP Corp - Service Delivery Group/Managed Services
• Lead implementation project manager for the Service Delivery & Integration Group overseeing multiple guidelines, policies and protocols in the execution of pre-sales solutions provisioning, deployment, pre-installation, and support of large to medium scale manage hosting projects.
• Pre-Sales SME for INAP's distribution/vendor network program (CDW, Tech Data, NTT Security, Alert Logic, Palo Alto, Juniper and Dell)
• Project Lead in overseeing all service-related items per client documents signed and submitted for implementation: Bill of materials, RFPs, statements of work, internal work orders and project plans prior to kicking off the install.
• Project Lead for several top Managed Services accounts: Facebook, MasterCard Technologies, Red Bull, Verizon, Chase Data Corp, Sprint
• Major stakeholder in contributing to Pre-Sales finals, walkthroughs, demos, client calls, RFPs and SOWs for top Managed Services clients prior to solution/contract getting signed as part of the Service Delivery/PM Team's Contract execution and pre-set order process flow.
• Project Lead in the planning, prep and execution of all client Migrations in Managed Services
• Pre-Sales contributor in assisting w/ managing and maintaining INAP's Managed Services Portfolio
• Project Lead in understanding, approving, documenting, collaborating and conveying Statements of Works/RFPs across multiple groups and team members. install concepts, adjustments, and approval criteria on all Statement of Works (SOW) signed by our clients.
• Pre-Sales SME for moves, adds, or changes and approvals for Bill of Materials (BOMs) for top Managed Service Clients
• Project Lead in executing procedures of moving the order through the life cycle of the implementation project starting w/ finalizing pre-sales solutions to handoff, order creation, provisioning, deployment, implementation, QA, release, on-boarding, client acceptance, and Finance (Billing/Invoicing).
• Pre-Sales contributor to approving and finalizing 3rd party products & services that may or may not be part of the original scope/but approved as an add-on and/or up-sale
• Experience in managing several SaaS type platform solutions for INAP Managed Services clients: INAP OpenStack, iWeb, Salesforce, Agile/Ubersmith, Zendesk, Cisco, Office365, and AWS
• Pre-Sales SME for Service Delivery related client collaboration events for top Managed Services clients using the following tools: WebEx, Zoom, Uber, Slack, Salesforce and JIRA
• Project Lead in executing effective deployment/staging timelines for Managed Services type Networks, hardware and software platforms including HA Firewall, Switching (L2/3/4), WAF (Web Application Firewalls), IDS/IPS, Threat Management/Log Management systems, VMS, SIEM, Network Attached Storage (NetApp, Shared Storage Systems), Server Management (RHEL, CentOS, Windows), Virtual Networks (ESX/vCenter), Cloud Services (iWeb, OpenStack, AWS, Azure)
• Pre-Sales contributor to approving network diagrams, cabling and rack layouts, cabinet placements and secured enclosures w/in INAP's Data Centers
• Hands-on experience with the Provisioning, Installation, Support and Project Management the following hardware and software platforms: Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Alert Logic, Proventia, Linux, Dell, HP, NetApp, VMWare (ESXi, vCenter, vSphere, vMotion), Tripwire, AWS, Azure.
• Daily responsibilities include creating, managing, and updating project plans using Project, Smartsheets, and Agile.
• Project Lead in sharing and collaborating among teams utilizing internal work orders, CRM Platform and ticketing systems for tracking daily action items
• Pre-Sales contributor to finalizing/approving the provisioning & deployment of hardware, software and services to site
• Project Lead in collaborating with Support and the client directly on addressing most Change Management Requests, PCRS and Policy Changes
- Implementation Project Manager, Lead at INAP Corp
- Deployment Engineer/Project Mgr at IBM
- Lead Deployment Project Manager at Xerox Global Services (XGS) - Delivery
- at Xerox Global Services and BellSouth
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - COOP Internet Security Systems
- AS - COOP Computer Engineering
Kansas City, MO 2014-2019
UMB Healthcare Services delivers healthcare payment solutions including custodial services for health savings accounts (HSAs) and private label, multipurpose debit cards to insurance carriers, third-party administrators, software companies, employers and financial institutions. Over $1B in deposits and 600,000+ accounts. HEALTHCARE IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER - HEALTHCARE SERVICES DIVISION
• Managed the implementation and support of a Fortune 500 client with 60,000+ individual HSA accounts.
• Spearheaded the development of an implementation project plan including compiling and maintaining issues logs and overseeing the resolutions.
• Collaborated with IT to create time and resource estimate for any new system or client specific functionality.
• Served as the customer point of contact for implementation and post implementation technical questions regarding file failures and issues with APIs.
• Oversaw transition and handoff of project to operational support functions. This included distributing client configuration and product material to the Service Center.
- HEALTHCARE IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER - HEALTHCARE SERVICES DIVISION at UMB BANK, N.A
- TECHNOLOGY MANAGER - TECHNOLOGY DEPLOYMENT TRAINING & SHAREPOINT COLLABORATION at YRC FREIGHT
- at YRC FREIGHT
- TECHNOLOGY MANAGER- HELP DESK at YRC FREIGHT
5 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Summa
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
Promoted in recognition of excellence in Department of Defense Field Service Support.
● Manage the implementation of Parata Systems automation in Independent, Retail and Institutional markets.
● Control entire implementation project including: scheduling, resource allocation, parts procurement, software integration, training, and installation.
● Prepare invoicing packages for third party vendors.
● Coordinate multiple projects within a month, in heavy install volume periods as high as 30 projects per month.
● Daily utilization of Aras Innovator, Agile, Microsoft Office Suite, and Microsoft SharePoint.
● Manage multi-store automation rollout within the retail chain market.
● Consistently recognized as having a low project creep amount, despite being the most utilized manager on current team.
● Recently completed a large multi-store project that was worth $10 mil. USD, lasted 16 months and covered 265 locations.
- Implementation Project Manager at Parata Systems
- Government & Institutional Support Engineer at Parata Systems
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Associates of Science, Computer - Information Systems
Infosys Limited Implementation partner)
Implementation Manager - Data Masking
• Develops resource, risk, quality, cost, scope, Schedule, Change, Communication management plans.
• Creation of timelines and Plan-view updates for the resources to be assigned for the applications
• Perform stakeholder analysis and creation of stakeholder management plan.
• Worked with Business team to understand the requirements for the respective applications for masking the data and makes the delivery of the product within the budget and time.
• Identify performance issues and co-ordination with developers and Architects for possible solutions with deployment to production with Cross functional teams
• Maintain all priorities for the current sprint/dev cycle through Jira and keeping the backlog up to date, while continually ensuring all stakeholders are up to date with current project status
• Performing audit on Unit/UAT testing documentations and process before proceeding to production.
• Creation of warranty support activities and work on the issues by prioritizing the code fix to be moved to production as emergency releases.
• Creation of the roadmaps, Project plans ,release plans with the approved milestones for the project
• Monitor the issue Queue and assign resources for completion of activities.
• Works on a strong matrix team/Agile team for acquiring and Disposing of Resources, providing feedback.
• Validation of the jobs are processed overnight and clearing the L1 ticket by assigning the resources during warranty.
• Planning and co-ordination of Issues/Escalations for Development activities and excellent communication skills.
• Hiring/Training new resources to the team and coaches on tools for the project and development of learning plans for the resources.
• Creation on weekly and monthly status reports for Management using Microsoft suite. Technologies used: MS SQL server 2012,Facets,Orcale SQL,MySQL
- Technical Implementation Project Manager at
- Provider Technical Manager at Anthem
- Project Manager (Cognizant Implementation partner) at ESI
- Project Manager - (Cognizant Implementation partner) at Aetna
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
● Transition clients from their current mail or file system to Google through implementation to support.
● Transition clients from their current single sign on solution to Okta through implementation to support.
● Handle large enterprise clients 10,000+
● Coordinated multiple expedited timelines
● Deliver project deadlines on-time and within scope.
● Draft and move change orders to completion
● Host steering committee meetings and weekly statuses to ensure we stay on track for targeted deadline
● Liaison between client, client team members, consultants, and other project managers.
- Google Implementation Project Manager at SADA Systems
- Enterprise Work & Project Management at Workfront, Inc
- Project Manager / Business Analyst / Technical Writer at Lucidchart, Google, Smartsheets
- Project Manager at Fossil Group, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Conflict Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology