Atlanta, GA ADP, is the nation's leading Comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management Solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration and a leader in analytics and compliance expertise. IT/Implementation Project Manager § Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, implementation and closure. § Plan, direct, coordinate and manage projects with an intact and various cross sectional and virtual teams to implement/ deploy assigned, large complex IT projects, which include broad-based information systems, migrations and Human Capital Management application implementation. § Manage implementation consultants, business analysts, software designers and programmers to determine best methods to achieve project goals and objectives. § Worked moderate guidance and was responsible for applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems. § Coordinate internal resources to achieve on time deliverables and manage implementations within defined parameters using project management methodology to ensure successful implementations. § Host and oversaw reoccurring weekly meetings with business and technical teams. § Oversee project timelines and budgets, in order to ensure the goals and objectives are accomplished accurately on schedule and within budget. § Responsible for creation, delivery and management of project deliverables including project plans, project status reports, project issue logs, budgeting, forecasting, meeting agendas with action plans, project close reports to ensure goals and objectives were accomplished within the established time frame documentations of lessons learned. § Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business review and planning. § Improved business processes and implementing improvements for required clients.
- IT/Implementation Project Manager at AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING, INC. ADP
- IT/Migrations/Execution Project Manager (Contractor) at ANTHEM
- IT Project Manager at NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- IT Project Manager at ALLSCRIPTS
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Management & Information Technology
- M. S. - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Management - Business Administration & Management
As an Implementation Project Manager, I had the following tasks:
• Provide technical subject matter expertise by engaging with Client Implementation Manager (CIM) to understand requirements, identify product and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed upon client needs
• Perform system testing where necessary to ensure the solution delivers what 's expected by the client
• Collaborate with the CIM and Sales to propose additional CDK software and business solutions to the client based on solid knowledge of the client's processes and business requirements
- Implementation Project Manager at CDK Global
- Customer Service Representative at eLead1ONE
- Waitress at Wild Wok
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Philosophy & Religious Studies - Political Science and Philosophy & Religious Studies
Develop projects from inception to deployment by preparing full-scale project plans, establishing stable relationships with stakeholders and clients, assessing risks, and providing support to achieve business success. Key Accomplishments:
Develop projects from inception to deployment by preparing full-scale project plans, establishing stable relationships with stakeholders and clients, assessing risks, and providing support to achieve business success.
- Implementation Project Manager at Cox Automotive Inc
- Client Support Executive at Sterling Backcheck
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & FINANCE
The Project Manager is responsible for creating the implementation project plan.
Direct responsibility for global project execution through the project's entire life cycle
• Actively lead the planning process, project stages and customer engagement throughout the implementation.
• Drive collaboration between internal functional teams and client to achieve milestones and deliverables.
• Create and improve configuration/implementation processes and procedures
• Ensures projects are delivered within scope, within goals and deliverables in accordance with governing Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work
• Proactively manages any changes in project scope, identifies potential issues and devises contingency plans
• Assists with the creation of Project Management process
• Collaborates internally with other Pilgrim teams to foster strong client relationships, manage client expectations and adjust work product, resources, or with client approval, changes to scope, as necessary for the success of the project
• Provides status reports on project progress to client and Pilgrim leadership team on a regular basis
• Communicates effectively with clients and senior leadership to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
• Monitors project financials and is accountable for any fluctuations between projected and actual
• Analyzes and manages project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization company wide Develop comprehensive project plan for QMS solutions implementation; inclusive of project planning, scheduling, resource planning/coordination, risk management, communication planning, etc. Organize and plan implementation activities to ensure product quality, predictability, and compliance. Responsible for driving targeted milestones and achieve implementation schedule Identify and manage issues and risk throughout the project. Provide expert guidance to address critical and/or outstanding issues impacting the implementation.
- Implementation Project Manager at Pilgrim Quality Solutions
- Project Manager at Medical Protective
- Release Manager at Cisco Systems
- Project Manager/Release Manager at RaymondJames Financial
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree - Computer Information Systems
Using established processes, keeps current status of projects. Serving as a point of escalation on behalf of the client to ensure timely issue resolution. Maintaining a current portfolio of client implementations, monitoring requests in queue to ensure aged items are escalated on a timely basis. Makes presentations to management on project updates, project cycle, and expected results. Obtains access to decision makers; creates and presents a solution for decision makers. Primary contact between the broker/enrollment firm and client ensuring that all of their needs are met and following up to ensure the account is handled from inception to delivery of the initial bill and a smooth transition to the applicable Account Executive and Account Manager. Consult with broker/enrollment firm, client, and technology vendor with the proper setup of third party platform used for enrollment to include compliance and file feed testing with appropriate internal parties. Review all case documents for completeness and accuracy, identifying missing or incomplete data working with the broker/enrollment firm to resolve any training issues, outstanding or missing items. Facilitate implementation call with broker/enrollment firm, client and billing representatives to document and gather case specific information. Key Accomplishments:
● Train Account Executives and Management on updated Implementation procedures
● Manage all implementations for Transamerica's largest Regional Vice Presidents
Using established processes, keeps current status of projects. Serving as a point of escalation on behalf of the client to ensure timely issue resolution. Maintaining a current portfolio of client implementations, monitoring requests in queue to ensure aged items are escalated on a timely basis. Makes presentations to management on project updates, project cycle, and expected results. Obtains access to decision makers; creates and presents a solution for decision makers. Primary contact between the broker/enrollment firm and client ensuring that all of their needs are met and following up to ensure the account is handled from inception to delivery of the initial bill and a smooth transition to the applicable Account Executive and Account Manager. Consult with broker/enrollment firm, client, and technology vendor with the proper setup of third party platform used for enrollment to include compliance and file feed testing with appropriate internal parties.
Review all case documents for completeness and accuracy, identifying missing or incomplete data working with the broker/enrollment firm to resolve any training issues, outstanding or missing items. Facilitate implementation call with broker/enrollment firm, client and billing representatives to document and gather case specific information.
- Implementation Project Manager at Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- Senior Client Service Administrator at DST Systems/Boston Financial Data Services
- Open Items/Adjustment Specialist at DST Systems/Boston Financial Data Services
- Conversion Analyst at DST Systems/Boston Financial Data Services
7 months at this Job
• Effectively communicate multiple initiatives simultaneously regarding project scope, schedule with Product Owners and Stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with project quality standards, procedure and guidelines set forth by the organization.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Chairing various project reviews and meetings to ensure knowledge of all aspects of each project.
• Use of Scrum/ Agile methodology to ensure project success.
• AR Services Implementation Manager
• Coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines and ensures communication between the client and Senior Management.
• Works with clients to ensure the project is implemented within contractual obligations and requirements
• Report health and status of all service line implementations company-wide to the Executive Management Team.
• Lines of Service include: Third Party Liability, Workers Compensation, Out of State Medicaid/Medicare, Commercial Billing/Appeals, VA Denials, and Unresponsive Patient Denials
• Worker's Compensation Supervisor
• Client interaction, which includes weekly and monthly meetings as well as preparing and analyzing reports. This also involves ensuring that the client needs are met and that any concerns are immediately addressed and communicated to other team members. Contact various sources including patients, adjusters as well as attorneys.
• Managed 15+ employees to ensure daily productivity numbers were capitolized as well as championed the culture of the organization.
• Third Party Liability, IHC Team Lead
• Review and research accident claims to determine possible payment sources
• Contact various sources including patients, adjusters as well as attorneys.
• Coordinate with appropriate client personnel to ensure appropriate filing guidelines are met.
• Maintain and update accounts in multiple systems.
- Senior Implementation Project Manager at MedData, Inc
- Pesticide/Herbicide Applicator at Nutrasystem Lawn Care
- Groundskeeper at Granite School District
- Store Director at Maverik Country Stores
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree
Remote position working from home office through Office Depot Corporate Office, Boca Raton, FL
Implementation Project Manager
Provided support to Business Solutions Development (BSD) sales team in implementation of new customers
onto one of Office Depot's programs - primarily Managed Print Services (MPS). This process commenced from contract signing to fully functional customer to be monitored by Office Depot's Customer Service
Relations team and Sales Operations Managers long term.
• Project managed onboarding of new customers and coordinated cross-functional meetings between customer / vendors / Office Depot teams, directing correct resources to correct tasks.
• Project Managed existing Office Depot customers who initiated contracts for the Managed Print Services adjacency program. These tasks included but were not limited to - hardware deployment, network connectivity, service training, solution deployment, and coordination of leasing with vendors and billing coordination.
• Projected timelines and execution from end to end of project plan, ensuring timely completion of project / speed to revenue. Implemented multiple projects simultaneously, varying in size and scope.
• Delivered first-class communication during implementation to all parties, ensuring smooth customer transition onto program(s). This included weekly webinars / conference calls and providing supporting documentation regarding those calls.
• Provided input for continuous process improvement by developing efficiencies for time and cost savings to MPS program.
• Utilized Salesforce.com, and multiple vendor platforms including Xerox, HP, Supplies Network, ensuring timely tracking for completion of projects.
• Organized data into assessment tools and other Office Depot specific platforms, including MS Excel / Word, One Drive, SharePoint and Smart Sheet.
- Implementation Project Manager at OFFICE DEPOT
- Customer Relations Manager at OFFICE MAX, INCORPORATED, West Region Customer Service Center
- Customer Relations Supervisor at OFFICE MAX, INCORPORATED, West Region Customer Service Center
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) - Database Processing Administration
• Oversees all aspects of new client onboarding projects from pre-sale through post-implementation service transition
• Develops and maintains strong internal and external relationships to achieve project success and ensure client satisfaction
• Works with stakeholders to gather project requirements and efficiently develop project scope of the implementation
• Creates and manages project plans, ensuring teams remain on target for established timeline and deliverables
• Effectively communicates project requirements to internal and external stakeholders to maintain project timeline
• Provides value added guidance and consultation on the platform to new and existing clients
• Develops and delivers project progress reports, requirements documentation, communication and presentations
• Delegates project tasks and responsibilities to both internal and external resources
• Ensures project team remains on target, leading weekly team meetings to continuously set project expectations
• Minimizes risk by identifying potential roadblocks and proactively creating contingency plan
• Collaborates in ongoing internal and external process improvement committees seeking system developments and improved efficiencies
- Implementation Project Manager at Liazon Corporation
- Implementation and Client Service Specialist at Liazon Corporation
- Proposal Desk Coordinator at Liazon Corporation
- Promotional Specialist at Ignite Event Marketing
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Marketing, Economics
Managed the entire implementation process of voice and data products. Also managed projects by creating and maintaining a project plan though out the life of a project. Works with customers as a single point of contact to ensure timely delivery of products by managing all resources internally and externally, handling any escalations as they arise and mitigating risk of all deliverables. Products supported were SIP, VOIP, Mobility, Voice Platform Integration, Managed IP Network, Network Security, Management and Monitoring and SD WAN.
- Implementation Project Manager at West Corporation
- Enterprise Project Manager at XO Communications
- Project Circuit Designer/Provisioner at XO Carrier
- Service Delivery Coordinator Lead at XO Communications
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
• Directly responsible for managing the project stakeholders to meet all deliverables for each project before the 30-DAY honeymoon period ends
• Utilize strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills to implement and execute multiple successful projects at one time
• Create, manage, and execute successful project implementation plans for B-Line Medical and 3rd party vendors for medium to large projects independently
• SUCCESSFULLY MANAGE AND EXECUTE MORE STANDARD TURNKEY PROJECTS
• Facilitate status meetings and create timely, accurate project status reports to all stakeholders
• Work directly with Sales staff in reviewing project scope and feasibility
• Work directly with Customer Relationship Management and Support to transition satisfied clients
• Work directly with Implementation in carrying out project requirements and ensuring a successful client installation with no outstanding items past the honeymoon period
• Ability to create and read GANTT charts including B-Line Medical and 3rd party schedules for Prime projects
• Ability to work independently with hardware third-party vendors
• Travel to client sites both domestic and international
• Provide client with a walkthrough of the environment prior to Go Live
• Conduct client training on Time Products for employees; managers and administrators
- Implementation Project Manager at B Line Medical Washington DC
- Implementation Project Manager at Payroll Network Inc
- Technical Account Manager at Yardi Systems, Inc
- Implementation Project Manager II at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Project Management Certification
- - Introduction to Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science