Agilent Technologies, Santa Clara, CA - Implementation Specialist / Scheduling Coordinator
● Acuson Corp., Mountain View, CA - Service Logistics Parts Coordinator / Customer Service Rep
- Implementation Specialist at Agilent
at this Job
- AA - Liberal Arts
• The Implementation Specialist will manage multiple projects through the project timelines while documenting account activity in Salesforce CRM.
• Performs data entry to assist in system configurations.
• Communicates to client to prepare expectations for deployment success.
• Completes quality testing on all product deliverables.
• Completes product verifications with clients to ensure successful configuration.
• Develops and maintains strong technical expertise in AutoAlert products and those devices and platforms upon which the products function.
• Works in team environment and cross functionally with other teams.
• Provides updates as needed to ensure overall project timely completion.
• Identifies target deployment date through dialog with Field Training and client.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Actively seeks information to improve implementation process.
• Identifying additional trainings based on need and availability.
- Implementation Specialist at AutoAlert, Inc
- Client Services Representative II at Quest Diagnostics, Inc
- Restaurant Manager at Hielan Group, Inc. / Chili's Grill & Bar
- Account Relationship Manager / Associate II at It's Greek to Me, Inc
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Relational Communications
- Master of Business Administration - Executive Leadership
Topeka, Kansas 2016-2018 A software development company and division of Ideagen PLC that provides productivity-enhancing software & services to assist healthcare organizations maximize productivity. Implementation Specialist Led software implementations for new and existing clients. Evaluated client needs and developed customized solutions that supported business processes and maximized speed, efficiency, and productivity. Defined and executed on delivery and implementation plans; tested and reviewed final system setups. Investigated and resolved issues and provided end-user support during and after the implementation process. Tailored and provided web-based training. * Built a solid rapport with external clients; developed reputation for positive attitude and ability to handle difficult clients. * Ad hoc project included revising and testing training guides for all Medforce products.
- Implementation Specialist at MEDFORCE TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- Software Support Specialist at HARRIS COMPUTER SYSTEMS
- Budget/Financial Analyst at DEAN MACHINERY COMPANY
- at DEAN MACHINERY COMPANY
2 years at this Job
- - Business
· Software implementation · Process implementation · Project Management · Project scope assessment · Configuration and management · Client training · Troubleshooting · Remote access technology · Excellent problem-solving abilities · Customer focused · Excellent communication skills · Written and oral communication · Conflict resolution · CRM-Sharepoint, C4C, proficient Work History Implementation Specialist 05/2012 to 09/2018 JJ Keller and Assoc. Inc. – Appleton, WI · Manage multiple client implementations in terms of ELD(Electronic Logging Device) hardware and mobile application training and support. · Work in conjunction with various project managers and implementation specialists to perform administrator and user training, driver training, and weekly web-trainings. · Provide client service and project management assistance for implementations, ensuring all internal/external deadlines are met · Work with all levels of our customer/user base on implementation support, including but not limited to drivers, mechanics, system users, system administrators, and manager/supervisors. · Identifies and communicates implementation support trends, product improvements, recurring problems and suggested solutions. · Provides sales support and customer follow up when applicable · Provides in-house technical support to test hardware design/functionality and hardware warranty · Creates support and training documentation as required · Provide product support and assistance to Customer Care Team · Assist in the implementation of Keller Mobile software, ELD hardware, testing of all WIN Mobile, iOS, Android devices, and customer support. · Off-site training and installation of ELD hardware and device testing. · Stay current with all Federal Motor Vehicle and Hours of Service changes and updates · Involved in all current and future application updates · Provide technical support to all Keller Mobile customers pertaining to ELD, device hardware, and Encompass software. · Configured, installed and handled troubleshooting tasks for a variety of different applications. · Delivered an exceptionally high level of professionalism and support to each client, upholding the company's commitment to service. · Explained complex, technology-related issues in basic, understandable terms to clients to help educate them.
- Implementation Specialist at JJ Keller and Associates
- Network Administrator at GUNDERSON CLEANERS
- Sales Associate at WI Camping
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate - Computer Information Systems
Ambulatory Clinical Implementation Specialist Assist in aspects of implementation of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software configurations for new and existing clients. Assist in composing E-learning’s for existing users. Assist in training for new hires.
- Implementation Specialist at Meditech - Medical Information Technology, Inc
- Licensed Practical Nurse, Intake Coordinator at Moments Hospice
- Licensed Practical Nurse, Lead Nurse at Allergy and Asthma Care
- Manager of Antigen Production Lab at Park Nicollet Clinic Asthma & Allergic Diseases
5 months at this Job
- Certification - CPR
- Diploma - Practical Nursing
Implementation, training and support of Nextgen EHR and Nextgen Patient Portal applications. Worked with clients to install EHR/Patient Portal and successfully integrate software into daily workflow.
• Participated in all implementation phases, provide expertise/advice
• Analyzed any issues and resolved or provided recommendations
• Trained (onsite or WebEx) file build, system modification and interface testing. Conducted webex sessions in system/practice templates for configuration modifications.
• Trained orders mapping, especially useful if interface to Lab other than Labcorp/Quest.
• Trained use/build of new Care Guidelines.
• Trained (onsite or WebEx) application use in client workflow
• Conducted webex sessions for build/setup of Patient Portal, use in EHR, EPM, Meaningful use options available using Portal
• Supported during/after golive Nextgen Healthcare, Austin, TX: Laboratory Implementation Specialist (LIS). Implementation, file-build, training of superusers as well as endusers on system maintenance and use, validation/documentation, and golive/post golive support of Nextgen Laboratory Information System in 10 hospitals until Nextgen Healthcare was sold. For existing sites, can provide training for new employees for both system use and build/maintenance, work with testing and validation of reference lab/instrument interfaces, set up quality control, all aspects of Nextgen LIS.
- Implementation Specialist at Nextgen Healthcare
- Client consultant for implementation of McKesson Horizon LIS in Tenet hospitals at Perot/Dell Services
4 years at this Job
- BS - Biology
The REACH Implementation Specialist provides consultative workflow guidance and software training to new and existing customers utilizing InTouch Health, Inc. as their Telemedicine partner. The REACH Implementation Specialist will act as key clinical liaison to assigned customer and coordinate implementation tasks with customers and other members of the Implementation team.
- REACH IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST at INTOUCH HEALTH, INC
- CLINICAL IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST at REACH HEALTH, INC
- NEUROSCIENCE TELEHEALTH COORDINATOR at MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- REGISTERED NURSE at MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate of Science of Nursing - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Paramedic Technology - Certifications & Licensures
Responsible for setting up payroll services for various different companies
● Establish a relationship of trust with clients. Setting proper expectation up front.
● Educate clients on payroll system and products and services available allowing clients to see the benefits of being with ADP.
● Maintain a positive partnership with sales associates since sales associate work directly with implementation specialist.
● Selected by upper management to be a champion in the CPA clients
- Senior Implementation Specialist at ADP
- at Precision Payroll
22 years, 9 months at this Job
- AA - Sociology
• Implementation Specialist:
• Implementing MAX Nationally
• Classroom Training
• IT Support
• Learning and Development
• Store Conversions
• In-Store Training
• Recap Associates Progress
• Aid in creation/updating of learning tools
• Conversion Room Checker
• Trained Associates on: ◦ MAX ◦ Hive ◦ EZ Credit ◦ Ultipro ◦ Outlook ◦ Pulse ◦ TATT/Batter-Up ◦ Inventory Mattress Sales
• Managing Staff
• Staff Schedule
• Delegation of tasks
• Trend Reports
• Customer Service
• Open and Closing Store
• Money Handling/ Financing
• Maintain and exceed assigned Budget
• Sales Coaching/Training
• Product Setups/ Transfers/Inventory
• Incoming and Outgoing Calls
• Worked on IBM system ◦ Excel ◦ Word ◦ Outlook ◦ Citrix ◦ Box ◦ WebEx ◦ WinSTIS (Sleep Train Program) ◦ MAX POS (Mattress Firm Program)
- Store Manager/ Implementation Specialist at Sleep Train/Mattress Firm
- SALES DEPT. ASSISTANT at Active Graphix
- LEASING/RENTAL AGENT & Customer Service/Admin at San Diego Cottages
12 years, 11 months at this Job
I am responsible for performing wireless carrier cell data maintenance by entering data information in accordance to established departmental procedures. I handle data for multiple carriers and am proficient in all technology types used for wireless 911. I am responsible for communication with PSAPs regarding testing for the carriers. I am expected to meet the agreed upon timeline for the customer's deliverable. I assist in the development of and the writing of process documentation. I have assisted in the training of new team members. I am proficient in the use of excel, outlook, and word. I have been trained to use Meridian, DST, and BPMS, which are specific to the job of an Implementation Specialist.
- Sr. Implementation Specialist at West Safety Services
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma