Ariadne Labs is a joint health system innovation center of Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Boston, MA
IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST February 2018 - Present
• Partner with program managers and researchers across Ariadne Labs to support the design, test, and spread of quality improvement and implementation solutions.
• Conduct landscape analyses to understand local contexts and cultures and adapt plans accordingly.
• Develop implementation toolkits and guides, training curriculum, webinar content and any other needed materials to support implementation activities.
• Coach health system leaders to identify, understand, and resolve the barriers they face in implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders and local quality champions, and provide ongoing support in implementation efforts through the delivery of webinars, one-on-one advising, implementation trainings, and remote methods.
• Prepare implementation status reports for project managers, as required, for internal management.
• Synthesize lessons learned in implementation, coaching, adaptation, and adoption of interventions among end users in order to improve the interventions and increase Ariadne Labs' ability to affect change and increase uptake of proven interventions.
- IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST at Ariadne Labs
- QUALITY IMPROVEMENT CONSULTANT, PART TIME at Boston Children's Hospital
- SENIOR QUALITY IMPROVEMENT ANALYST at Boston Children's Hospital
- CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- BS in Biology - Biology
Implementation Specialist responsible for project implementation of new and existing corporate clients. Engage with clients directly to understand, define and document travel program requirements critical to program set-up, design and configuration of online reservations tools, and assignment of Global Distribution System (GDS). Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Drive customer implementations to successful launch by managing scope, training, timeline and the client relationship. Mitigate client, member and internal risks through comprehensive understanding of all downstream impacts of project components, and collaborating with cross functional teams to coordinate facilitate operational procedures and implementation processes.
• Supports the development and delivery of travel solutions. Translates business requirements to technical specifications and interface with other technical staff to ensure proper set-up of client programs to Sabre GDS, Concur online booking tools. Consult with hotel and air carriers for accurate rate loading.
• Perform demos of vendor software such as Sureware Travel Profile systems, Concur online Interact with various vendors to ensure transfer of underlying data beginning with Omega World Travel internal systems for the acquisition of virtual card payment, air/travel reservation, and online booking tools travel data via back office solutions or Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
- Implementation Specialist at Omega World Travel
- Business Systems Analyst at Verizon Communication
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
• The Implementation Specialist will manage multiple projects through the project timelines while documenting account activity in Salesforce CRM.
• Performs data entry to assist in system configurations.
• Communicates to client to prepare expectations for deployment success.
• Completes quality testing on all product deliverables.
• Completes product verifications with clients to ensure successful configuration.
• Develops and maintains strong technical expertise in AutoAlert products and those devices and platforms upon which the products function.
• Works in team environment and cross functionally with other teams.
• Provides updates as needed to ensure overall project timely completion.
• Identifies target deployment date through dialog with Field Training and client.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Actively seeks information to improve implementation process.
• Identifying additional trainings based on need and availability.
- Implementation Specialist at AutoAlert, Inc
- Client Services Representative II at Quest Diagnostics, Inc
- Restaurant Manager at Hielan Group, Inc. / Chili's Grill & Bar
- Account Relationship Manager / Associate II at It's Greek to Me, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Relational Communications
- Master of Business Administration - Executive Leadership
To obtain a position where my skills in Client and public relations will strengthen revenue and increase client satisfaction and loyalty.
Calltools.com and Dynamic Interactive |Irvine, CA
Implementation Specialist April 2017 - Present
● Serve as a product specialist for all platforms offered within the organization
● Provide client support to clients both on telephone or face to face
● Provide client training on all platforms offered within the organization
● Provided tier 1 and 2 support for computers and computer application
● Assist the Sales team with product Demonstrations
● Assist the retention team with ensuring clients stay with platform long term and show clients ways platform can benefit them with features it offers
● Travel to client offices for Demo, training, or client retention outside of my local area
● Used Salesforce as CRM and Service tool
● Assisted the Customer Service Manager with department management and HR related topics
● Assist in Manager meeting for customer experience
● Assist the Director of Ops with day to day operations of the office including Payroll, time sheet management, and HR
● Travel to clients offices locally or domestically.
- Implementation Specialist at Calltools.com and Dynamic Interactive
- Enterprise Support Lead at Jusuru International
- Front office Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites
- Front office Supervisor at Hotel Maya a Doubletree by Hilton
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Topeka, Kansas 2016-2018 A software development company and division of Ideagen PLC that provides productivity-enhancing software & services to assist healthcare organizations maximize productivity. Implementation Specialist Led software implementations for new and existing clients. Evaluated client needs and developed customized solutions that supported business processes and maximized speed, efficiency, and productivity. Defined and executed on delivery and implementation plans; tested and reviewed final system setups. Investigated and resolved issues and provided end-user support during and after the implementation process. Tailored and provided web-based training. * Built a solid rapport with external clients; developed reputation for positive attitude and ability to handle difficult clients. * Ad hoc project included revising and testing training guides for all Medforce products.
- Implementation Specialist at MEDFORCE TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- Software Support Specialist at HARRIS COMPUTER SYSTEMS
- Budget/Financial Analyst at DEAN MACHINERY COMPANY
- at DEAN MACHINERY COMPANY
2 years at this Job
- - Business
Zoll- A medical Software Company | Current Position
• Job Title: Implementation Specialist
• Road Safety- Installations, wiring, disassembly of fire trucks and ambulance interiors
• Running 30+ input wiring harness through chassis
• Custom Mounting Brackets hand made
• Software installation
• Software troubleshooting
• Software management
• Interior and stereo
• Implementation Overview and Management
• 50+ Days Spent on the road/Traveling
• Sales and Customer Service Rush Truck Centers Peterbilt/Ford
• Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
• 1 Year Paccar/Cummins
• 1 Year Cat
• DPF's, Brakes, Preventative Maintaince, Suspension, Air Systems
• Learning check engine light diagnostics
• Can drive a fork lift, can drive semis, Willing to get CDL
• Already have tool box furnished ready with tools
• Interior and stereo experience Auto Dealer Solutions
• Account Supervisor maintaining several hundred accounts in the metro area
• Maintaining communication with dealership representatives and ensuring client satisfaction
• Packaging auto insurance, GPS and lock box devices and software solutions Wavelength Commercial Satellite Communications
• Dre Systems, Over the Top, Smart box, Dish, Direct TV
• Full installs including, cable runs, dish assembly, distribution, head end equipment installation
• Supervisor of installations in absence of Project Manager, contractor and logistics management John Elway Chevrolet
• Top Sales employee 3 months in a row at up to 25 units a month
• Team Skills builder within sales team
• Obtained highest customer satisfaction ratings out of all sales associates
• Product knowledge and dedication to sell was unparalleled
• Morale driven to help my sales team strive to learn and out sell the rest
• Timely and effective CRM software training and heavy usage, obtained Colorado Car Sales License Environmental Planet Research Group | 4 years of employment
• Lead Customer Service Technician managing a crew of ten
• Route management for Drivers and Collectors and appointment management for Account Representatives
• IT Management of all computers and tele-com equipment Best Buy
• Floor Sales Associate qualified in all departments (Computers, Printers, Home Theatre, Gaming, Home and Commercial Appliances, Telephone/Mobile, Customer Service)
• Lead Sales 3 Months in a row- credit card applications, most revenue per transaction on average, most online training and product certifications on the sales floor
• Voted most friendly with the most positive feedback reviews
- Implementation Specialist at Zoll Medical Corporation
8 months at this Job
- Associates - Diesel and Truck Service Management
As an Implementation Specialist the focus was to assess and design Revenue Cycle and Front Office workflows for increased efficiency and revenue capture.
● Demonstrating system knowledge through presentations and written projects
● Assisting customers by developing workflow strategies, and system set up, that optimize system usage and are in line with established Best Practices to meet operational and workflow goals.
● Training of Core Teams and end-users
● Performing ongoing education with existing customers via telephone, on-site audit visits, and on-line video seminars.
● Explaining new software updates and changes to customers.
● Troubleshooting, researching, and solving software problems resolving issues.
● Implemented and taylored system enhancements, or updates, to client system parameters.
● Monthly financial auditing of our client's financial systems to ensure revenue cycle accuracy and efficiency. (i.e AR Days, Bad Debt etc.)
● Updating documentation, participating in group projects, and training co-workers
- Practice Management Implementation Specialist at Medical Information Technology, Inc
- advocate at Perspectives Corporation
- Sales Agent, Manager, Trainer at Brian Byrne Dressage
- Equine Operations Manager/ Trainer at HILTON FARM, INC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - International Business
- Associates of Science
- Masters of Science - Healthcare Administration and Management
MasterTax; a division of ADP; Chandler, AZ Implementation Specialist * Manager: Jon Liljekrans -Primary focus is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, project planning with clients to ensure a successful implementation. -Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs. -Administrative set up of ADP systems for new clients within assigned module. -Counsel clients on system service configurations, product adaptation and best practices. -Determine best methodology and oversee accurate and timely conversion of client's data. -Analysis, set-up, test and validate various projects while minimizing financial exposure. -Build client control information & oversee the pre and post-implementation testing of products. -Effectively execute project control and determine appropriate issues resolution/alternatives. -Generate and maintain key project documents, dashboards, status reports and issue & resolution logs. ADP SMALL BUSINESS SERVICES Tempe, AZ Implementation Specialist, Midwest Region *Manager: Dan Zuch Set up Easypay Clients for all input methods. Review order components, and enters order into SPOE, AS400 and Tops. Key all client data. Balance employee & company. Coordinates the conversion, instruction, and turnover processes. Maintains a positive, open business partnership with Sales team. ALLIANCE HOME MORTGAGE, Mesa AZ HR Generalist; AP/AR (payroll); Office Manager; Loan Processor Process and maintain employee HR files and time sheet records for payroll. Calculate payroll checks to include commission, vendor, exempt and nonexempt employees. Handled unemployment claims and hearings. * System Administrator. Order and maintain inventory. CIRCSELLAR, INC Mesa, AZ Team Leader / Telemarketing Service Representative. Supervised associates, verified sales. * Exceeded sales quotas. Motivated associates to be competitive. OSI STATEGIC RECEIVABLES, INC Tempe, AZ Office Manager/HR Assistant/Administrative Assistant to Director of Operations Supervised receptionist performance & quality of work. *Created forms for better work efficiency. CONSTRUCTION SECRETARIES & GENERAL LABOR Tempe, AZ Human Resource Manager, Labor Division Interview & screen applicants for general labor positions. * Assigned work assignments to employees. Handled Workers Compensation & Unemployment Insurance claims, attended hearing when needed. Personal Comment: This is only an outline of where I have been in my life; not where I am going. Resume Portfolio for: Jackie Yeldon 8091 Weblank Way, Clay, NY 13041 [email protected] 480.240.8664 Business: Jon Liljekrans, Director of Implementation MasterTax; a division of ADP [email protected] 480.778.8710 Matty Basham, Senior Account Executive MasterTax, a division of ADP [email protected] 480.778.8713 Juanita Perez, Implementation Specialist IV MasterTax, a division of ADP [email protected] 480-294-2994. N. Robert Paddy Entrepreneur 602.418.8777 Elaine Despeaux, CPA [email protected] 623.688.3585 Personal: Pastor Sharon Meola Beginning Abundant Life Ministries 602.469.4142 Joyce Dobbyn 602.561.0776 Gary McWilliams Syracuse Haulers 602.332.2283
- Implementation Specialist III at MasterTax; a division of AP
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
Detroit, MI 1990-2018
Commercial Bank serving more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities to deliver extensive product capabilities-lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management to meet clients domestic and international financial needs.
Product Implementation Specialist
Accountable for client on-boarding experience and satisfaction of municipalities. Duties included account opening, perform required research for product setup, assess documentation requirements to conform to legal guidelines, manage documentation workflow, ensure deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution all while adhering to policies and procedures to meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements.
• Enhanced internal and external customer satisfaction ratings
• Mentored and trained new team members by teaching best practices and protocols.
• Earned strong reputation for providing excellent service for external and internal customers by researching, trouble shooting and resolving issues efficiently.
• Consistently maintained a large portfolio of complex client and projects with excellent customer surveys and low reject rates.
• Demonstrated strong ability to prioritize daily workload to maximize productivity within a high-pressure, multitasking, competitive work environment using strong time management and organizational skills.
• Served as Subject Matter Expert for Wires, ACH, Positive Pay, and Remote Deposit Capture Products for the Commercial Bank.
- Product Implementation Specialist at JP Morgan Chase Bank
28 years at this Job
- Associate Degree in Commerce - Commerce
Senior Training & Implementation Specialist 03/2013 to Present
• Manage customer service team/ directly work with senior management and other departments to ensure performance goals are met
• Travel extensively to train new hires on software, compliance and operational procedures through group and 1-on-1 sessions
• Provide retraining for existing employees on policy changes and new company initiatives
• Integral member of the acquisition team; involved with the training & development of newly acquired staff members
• Created visual aids for company projects as well as official documents for the training department
• Hosted Train-the Trainer workshops and webinars and managed budget allocation for training projects and assignments Accomplishments: Trained over 50 new hires, retrained nearly 30 existing employees, created multiple training documents, mentored over 20 newly promoted trainers, monitored 100’s of in-bound department calls to ensure quality assurance.
- Senior Training & Implementation Specialist at W. B. MASON COMPANY
- Customer Service Representative at W. B. MASON COMPANY
- Customer Service Representative at TD BANK
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History