Division of Integrated Community Services for Children and Families, April 2017 - Present Training and Implementation Specialist Summary: Created curriculum, wrote and produced training videos and managed implementation of High Fidelity Wraparound within the Health Home Structure of Medicaid Managed Care through a SAMSHA funded Systems of Care Expansion Grant
- Training and Implementation Specialist at New York State Wraparound Training and Implementation Institute
- Staff Development Coordinator at Wildwood Programs
- Marketing Representative at YAI Network
- Marketing & Outreach Coordinator at Word World, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts - Creative Writing for Children
- Bachelor of Arts - Creative Writing
• Provided elbow to elbow support to providers and nursing staff during Allscripts Ambulatory implementation at Baker Primary Care Clinic April 2019 Implementation Specialist Regional One Medical Center Memphis TN
• Provided elbow to elbow support during Cerner Millenium Go Live with Cerner Surgi-Net
- Implementation Specialist at Watauga Hospital
- Implementation Specialist at Dupont Hospital
- Implementation Specialist at Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Implementation Specialist at Vail Health
1 month at this Job
- Associates of Science
• Facilitated the implementation of the Revenue Cycle Application for healthcare organizations throughout the country. Implementation Specialist with the Patient Accounting Group
• May 2018- Present
• Responsible for monitoring AR days to ensure revenue increases.
• Utilized attention to detail skills to pinpoint root causes of system issues and discrepancies within financial reports.
• Analyzed financial trends within legacy systems to ensure consistency within the implemented system.
• Assisted customers with setting financial targets and customized their build to meet organizations' goals.
• Analyzed financial reports to ensure daily and monthly data meets organizational requirements.
• Sharpened my time management skills by acting as a Project Manager for multiple hospitals.
• Assisted customers during implementation by advising how best to set up the system to meet operational and workflow goals.
• Developing workflow strategies that optimize system usage and are in line with the established best practices.
• Training core teams of end users using written projects, presentations, and hands-on demonstrations.
• Performing ongoing education with existing customers via telephone, on site audit visits, and seminars.
• Troubleshooting, researching, and solving software problems and customer issues.
- Implementation Specialist at Medical Information Technology
- Data Analyst- Count Team at CitiLabs
- Intern at Florida Division of Emergency Management
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Investment Management and Financial Analysis - Investment Management and Financial Analysis
- Bachelor of Science in International Affairs - Public Administration
Implementation Specialist for NextGen Office, a cloud based EMR software. Work closely with our clients in completing their on-boarding/implementation process through several training modules that were designed by our team. 100% High Risk Client retention with 15 overall successful client on-sites Provide On-Site training and support during "Go Live". This has given me the unique and increased responsibility of providing real time resources and resolving "High Risk" issues quickly and efficiently. Highly proficient in all areas of our training protocols and processes and frequently look to as a resource for peer reviews as well as client escalations. Working closely with management, I developed and standardized the companies "On-Site" procedures and protocols to allow for higher client satisfaction as well the ability to measure the success rates of our On-Site support.
- Implementation Specialist at NextGen Office
- Software Support Analyst at NextGen Healthcare/Meditouch
- Desktop Administrator at Genesis Healthcare
- Junior Systems Administrator at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- A+ Certification
Network Implementation Specialist The core function of the Network Implementation Specialist position is to manage and process front-end credentialing files and or contract and documents. Developing and demonstrating a strong working knowledge of front-end credentialing practices and ability to organize time and workload to manage projects is essential to this role. Responsibilities Include: Managing and processing of front-end credentialing files with moderate to high level of complexity and detail with minimal supervision.
- Network Implementation Specialist at United Healthcare
- Collection Specialist at
- Financial Specialist at Mariner Healthcare
- Customer Service Representative at MemberWorks Inc
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Medical
- - Business Administration
As an Implementation Specialist I work as part of a team to ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely and efficient installation and conversion of ADP Employer Services products and features. RESPONSIBILITIES: Functional design guidance and accommodation to the client through the new accounts set up period. Participation in schedule development and monitoring. Oversee accurate and timely installation/conversion of ADP products through entire implementation cycle. Ensuring the successful "hand-off" to other ADP departments following implementation
• Coordinate client training
As an Implementation Specialist I work as part of a team to ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely and efficient installation and conversion of ADP Employer
Services products and features.
Functional design guidance and accommodation to the client through the new accounts
set up period.
Participation in schedule development and monitoring. Oversee accurate and timely
installation/conversion of ADP products through entire implementation cycle. Ensuring the successful "hand-off" to other ADP departments following implementation
- Implementation Specialist at ADP
- Payroll Account Manager at TriNet
- Sales Assistant at Bally Gaming
- Payroll Clerk and Asst to Human Resource Director at MONTROSE COUNTY
7 years, 5 months at this Job
Implementation Specialist responsible for assisting customers with the design and deployment of the iSolved SaaS software solution. Creates and manages project plan, including deliverables and milestones, in support of customer launch dates.
• Partners with other iSolved solutions teams to deliver customer requirements through fully integrated solution.
• Monitors the implementation process for potential issues, identifies issue mitigation plans, and drives issue resolution through proper escalation.
• Prepares customers for post-implementation self-sufficiency by delivering system training.
• Contributes to the evolution and improvement of the implementation process by providing feedback and sharing ideas that will increase customer satisfaction, drive efficiency or enhance our technical capability.
- Implementation Specialist at iSolved
- Data Analyst at FSI
- Battelle, Business Analyst at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Industrial and Systems Engineering - Industrial and Systems Engineering
• Promoted from Implementation Specialist I to III in 34 months.
• Understood the perspective of the client and took action(s) to integrate the client's needs with the products and strategic direction of ADP; built a relationship of trust and respect with clients and associates.
• Worked closely with the internal and external implementation teams to resolve complex client issues.
• Evaluated business trends and made recommendations for future needs. Identified and implemented continuous improvement opportunities with measurable results while practicing effective change management skills.
• Provided mentoring, coaching, active feedback and encouragement to associates on performance and associate development. Was selected to lead the training cohort of India Team.
• Participated in and/or facilitated regular team meetings, one on ones, and booster training sessions.
• Applied knowledge and gathered information necessary to make expedient but sound decisions that impact all critical risk factors and implementation goals. Presented the information and recommendations to stakeholders and various levels of leadership.
• Removed obstacles that impeded team's performance. Understood decisions that may have had a large-scale impact. Anticipated and eliminated problems and promoted a high level of accuracy to prevent negative impact to clients and stakeholders.
• Special Recognition: Was recommended by upper management to participate in the Emerging Leader Program February 2019.
- Implementation Specialist III at ADP
- Construction Superintendent at Hakes Brothers
- Property Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance
- Fire Technician & Office Manager at Firetech Co
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration - Finance
- High School Diploma
Served as a subject-matter expert trainer in Pune, India in 2015 for carrier connection files and in Manila,
Philippines in 2014 and 2016.
• Traveled to ADP US locations in 2016 and 2017 to provide onsite carrier connection training for new hires.
• Project managed and built new HIPAA 834 EDI electronic carrier connection files between ADP WFN clients and third-party healthcare providers.
• Maintained a consistent project backlog of 30 to 40 client implementations concurrently. Coordinated project tasks for each assignment while developing, testing, and moving files to production status, ensuring the timely completion of each EDI connection file.
• Interacted with all levels of client management, health care providers, and ADP Partners to ensure the successful completion of EDI projects.
• Worked with clients to update employee data or benefit plan information to coordinate with the expectations of the health carrier.
• Assisted with training and mentoring new hires to build new carrier connection files between WFN clients and third-party healthcare providers.
• Worked as a Carrier Connections Analyst (CCA) to gather information and prepare data analysis for Carrier Connection Implementation Specialist files.
- WFN Implementation Specialist IV at ADP
- Remote Associate at ADP
- Specialist (OES) at ADP
- HRB Application Support Analyst at ADP
9 years, 2 months at this Job
Functions in the role of Solutions Specialist in conjunction with other team members on new
customer/new license installations and the implementation process.
• Trains and implements enterprise resource planning software; including conversion analysis, pre-implementation planning, pre-training and customer service. Upon completion of services, prepare and document services/installation project outcome.
• Delivers customer-requested training or consulting sessions on software modules.
• Works with Professional Services Manager to coordinate and schedule application installation and training activities.
• Writes, edits and maintains documentation for products, support, and services.
• Conducts internal product quality control testing.
- Implementation Specialist at PowerSchool Group LLC
- Sr. Consultant (Software Trainer) at PowerSchool Group LLC
- Internal Trainer at PowerSchool Group LLC
- Implementation Support Specialist at SunGard K-12 Education
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of SCIENCE in Elementary Education - Elementary Education