Sr. Express Clearance Operations (ECO) Import Coordinator
- Sr. Import Coordinator at FDA
- HR Assistant at NAPA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Import Coordinator at ECO
- Import Specialist at Conventional Ocean Imports
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Applied Science
6055 Primacy Parkway Suite 450 Memphis, Tennessee 38119 901-363-3133 Dates: August 2018- Position: Senior Eco Import Coordinator Customer Service, keying Corresponds in writing or by telephone with shippers, clients, and customs Data entry
- Senior Eco Import Coordinator at FedEx Trade Networks Transport& Brokerage Inc
- Teacher Assistant at Christ Trinity Christian Academy
- Teacher Assistant at Southern Avenue Charter Elementary
- Direct Support Personal at Shelby Residential Vocational Services
5 months at this Job
- - Medical Billing Insurance
- High School Diploma
- Import Coordinator at FNS Inc
- LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR at Jtwo logics
- OCCUPATIONAL SKILLS ASSESSMENT RESEARCHER at Gosinet
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Administration
Data Import Coordinator
• Input patient database information and update client information. (approx. 30-50 patients per day)
• Knowledgeable of HIPAA policies.
• Review data to assure accuracy and comply with company standards.
• Collaborate with management and colleagues on problems that require critical and creative thinking to improve efficiency and quality of the workplace.
• Communicate with medical professionals, including sales representatives and medical doctors (Stryker, KLS Martin, Zimmer Biomet, etc.), to clarify and explain company standards of data and company procedures.
• Assist in other departments, when needed, to quality check stone models for patient data.
• Educate medical professionals on system uploading requirements and training with programs to retrieve data. Marketing Assistant (Intermittent, as needed)
• Assist in preparing for trade shows nationwide. (Prepared and assisted in 2 trade shows)
• Perform SEO checks on company website to check landing sites.
• Record SEO results to perform website optimization.
• Prepare company literature documents for presentation to potential clients.
• Prepare models for particular shows (i.e., cranial, orthognathic, reconstructive).
- Data Import Coordinator at 3D Systems
- Intern at AdPro
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
FedEx Trade Networks
Senior Import Coordinator 2018-Present
Process Custom Broker duties through Power of Attorney as a team member at FedEx Trade Networks. Includes preparing entry documents, payment duties/taxes and taking necessary steps to effect the release of goods in Customs Border Protection. Clear/hold freight on behalf of CBP to ensure tariff laws are enforced and compliance is met.
• Serve as primary link between FedEx and FedEx Trade Networks for shipment-specific issues;
• Completes various audit activities, including complex ewsr’s, high duty, abi warnings, abi errors, census rejects high-entered value and duty verification;
• Record and track complex audit issues to initiate corrective action, including facilitation between tech services and quality assurance groups;
• Sort and assign incoming work and monitor daily workflow to ensure regulatory timeframes are met;
• Correspond in writing or by telephone with shippers, clients and customs or other government agencies at all levels regarding required documentation to resolve issues that could result in millions of dollars in liquidated damages or additional duty if left unresolved;
• Research and write claims and protests to customs and border protection to resolve issues related to the payment of duties, taxes and valuation;
• Gathers information from FedEx Trade Networks systems for distribution and report building;
• Produces operational and trend reports for management distribution.
- Senior Import Coordinator at FedEx Trade Networks - Transport & Brokerage
- Adjunct Instructor at Bryant & Stratton College
- Director of Budget, Planning & Assessment at D'YOUVILLE COLLEGE
- Deputy County Clerk - Finance at Primary contact with M&T Bank
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Management
Custom brokerage import data entry
- Import Coordinator at FedEx Trade Networks
- Standard Order Coordinator at Gibco / Life Technologies
- at Gibco / Life Technologies
- Customer Service / Relations Representative at Gibco / Life Technologies
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business English, Business
* Provide import estimates to customers on goods traveling via ocean vessel * Maintain import data and disseminate pending inventory via Mas 90 * Generate purchase orders and applicable receiving reports * Administer internal customer service to various departments including production and warehouse picking
- Import Coordinator at Haselson International Trading
- Bank Examiner at NYS Department of Financial Services
- Medical Biller at The Mackool Eye Institute
- Computer Teacher at The Yeshivah of Flatbush Elementary School
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Associate in Science - Business Administration
-Manage daily activates with external Customs Brokers in the USA. -Monitor air cargo status and cargo discrepancy and report back to overseas -Responsible for Air Import & Ocean Import freight movements in a cost-effective way -Identify opportunities and generate ideas for service improvements -Communicating and follow up with clients, invoices, and billing -Coordinate communications with oversea agents via emails and conference calls to ensure smooth shipping
- Import Coordinator at Well Port Container Line Inc
- SYEP / CREW at CHINESE-AMERICAN PLANNING COUNCIL FOOD SERVICE
- SYEP / RECEPTIONIST at LONGEVOUS MEDICAL HEALTH CARE PC
- VOLUNTEER / ASSISTANT at NEW DAKAO COMPUTER INC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - E-Business
• Coordinated bookings with overseas agents for air and ocean import operations for multiple accounts
• Check import data on a daily basis for accuracy and provide customers with updates
• Monitor all stages of freight movement and ensure freight is delivered within a specified timeframe
• Analyze overseas cost and quote import estimates to customer
• Calculate billing according to monthly tariffs or quotes before months end
• Review files for ISF and AMS filings, send arrival notices to brokers if needed, process checks to airlines and carriers to ensure release of cargo
- Import Coordinator at MIQ Logistics, LLC
- J.CREW / SALES ASSOCIATE at
- LEGAL ASSISTANT at MIRAE LAW, LLC
- FASHION BUSINESS INTERN at PERPETUAL MOTION AGENCY
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Business - Fashion Business
o Responsible for communicating, coordinating, validating all Land Transportation, creating and adjusting purchase orders, and payable invoicing. o Handling aging invoices for accounts payable, analyze incorrect billing to ensure all accounts remain current. o Tracking all import cargo o Continuous communication with customers to insure cargo goods that are ordered have arrived at their final destination and have been received.
- Import Coordinator at Zim American Integrated Shipping
- customer service ratings at The Home Depot
- Assistant Manager at Nordstrom Department Stores
2 years, 1 month at this Job