IMPORT/ EXPORT FORKLIFT DRIVER TRAINER WAREHOUSE MANAGER
- Import/Export Coordinator at FORTRON
- DRIVER & WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT at AJ Construction
- HIGH-VALUE INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK at hospitals, hotels and restaurants
- CLERK at Ralph's Grocery Store
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Production Engineering
QUALFICIATIONS Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Detailed oriented. Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. Self-starter with excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate/collaborate with internal and external departments as required. Ability to manage in a highly stressful fast pace environment. 2010 March - Present - Palram Americas, Inc. Kutztown, PA Import/Export Specialist/Coordinator Facilitates shipments crossing international borders. Prepares international shipments and completes all required documentation to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations. Counsels Palram Americas on matters like tariffs, insurance and quotas. Categorizes shipments according to a tariff coding system. Consulting with customs agents to ease the passage of shipments through customs. Track all international shipments to ensure on-time delivery and provide latest ETA. Schedules arrival to trucks/containers in collaboration with the warehouse to ensure timely loading and departure of customer orders. Obtains quotes from transportation companies to obtain best pricing for truckloads, ocean (includes drayage), and airfreight shipments. Coordinates/facilitates on all international returns, both pick-up and delivery. Files freight claims with transportation companies on international shipments. Maintains good business working relationships with transportation companies. Prepares all order confirmations in SAP for export customer orders. Generates Purchase Orders in SAP to ensure timely payment off vendor’s invoices. Assists Portland facility in tracking imports and ETA to their facility. Verifies monthly transportation charges for all export shipments. Calculates & determines appropriate truck/container size for shipment. Prepares documentation for Letter of Credit export shipments. Acts as the primary contact between Sales, Production Planner, Financing Department and Logistics to identify transportation delays or issues. Prepare and review shipping schedule reports on a daily basis. Negotiation of Air Freight, LTL truck shipments and LCL containers for import /export shipments. Release picking lists orders to warehouse for export shipments.
- Import/Export Coordinator at Palram Americas, Inc
- Eligibility Unit Specialist at Temp Agency
- Assistant to Vice President and trading personnel at STEMCOR USA INC
- Assistant to Manager, Traffic and Settlement Department at LAZARUS METAL RESOURCES, INC
8 years, 10 months at this Job
Responsible for import and export shipments for iron and steel products. Filing ISF's, clearing entries and maintaining US and Canada container management with both door and CY moves. Responsible for paying traffic mitigation fees, clearing invoices, maintaining recordkeeping and ISO, paying freight to steamship line, endorsing Original bills of lading to steam ship line. Responsible for daily preliminary statement, finals and monthly statements. Maintaining exams, holds and CBP release issues. Creating ACE reports through the ACE Portal. Compare freight rates with freight sheet and contract with Arrival Notice freight charges. Verify HTS and cross check all import documents for recordkeeping and compliance. Create recordkeeping policy and maintain ISO procedures. Maintain work instructions and update for training purposes. Create bookings for export shipments, file AES and pay freight charges. Communicate with vendors/suppliers on a daily basis.
- Import Export Coordinator at Star Pipe Products
- Corporate Import Compliance Assistant at UTC Overseas Inc
- Import Coordinator at UTC Overseas Inc
- Server / Pro Shop Cashier at Tour
1 year at this Job
• Perform Import Compliance Post Entry Audits for 10% of all U.S. Imports monthly. Brooks is registered as an ISA (Importer Self-Assessment Audit) to ensure duties and taxes and all customs entries are compliant with US Regulations.
• Process Exports from Brooks Hatfield, PA shipping to Brook's international subsidiaries.
• Schedule pickups with preferred carriers and freight forwarders for exports. Generate export compliance documentation: SLI, C.I., BOL, and PL.
• Process AES Census EEI filings.
• Perform Restricted Party Screenings
• Apply for Export Licenses with Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Dept. Of Commerce
• Lean/Six Sigma Project Manager pertaining to International Shipping/Trade Compliance Processes. ◦ Analyze current Process Step by Step Requirements using Six Sigma/Kaizen Tools to lean out/optimize each process. Remove all steps that do not pertain to main task being accomplished.
• Maintain Trade Compliance Data for Item Master in ERP system. (Ensure new Item/Part SKU have HTS Tariff Code, ECCN, and Country of Origin during initial generation of Item Master)
• Generate monthly Analytical reports from ERP system for Export & Import Shipping Activities from Brooks Hatfield plant site.
• Classify new Item SKU's with correct US Harmonization Tariff Code (HTS#). Collaborate with Engineering Business Unit's to ensure accurate HTS designation.
• Work with Customs Brokers / Carriers to update US Customs with any corrections or Import Entry Errors on CBP Form 7501 (Import Entry Summary)
• Assist Suppliers who import into US to ensure all customs documentation has necessary compliance data on each form. (Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Cert. of Origin, etc.). Educate Supplier when visible errors or Compliance gaps occur in process.
• Train Brooks personnel in various Depts. On Trade Compliance topics, such as: Country of Origin, Valuation for Customs Purposes, Harmonized Tariff Codes, Incoterms)
- Import/Export Coordinator at Brooks Instrument LLC
- International Logistics Analyst at Dorman Products Inc
- International Customs Relations & Logistics Coordinator at Houghton International
- Import/Export Coordinator at Sanofi
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Business Administration
* Handle quotations. * Arranging shipments, preparing and confirming order approval. * Monitor shipments and Customs clearance. Communicate status, Resolve shipment issues. * Maintain Import and Export document files in accordance with Federal regulations and Company policy. * Perform Administrative tasks: copying, filing, faxing, scanning. * Arranges communications between sales groups and national or international customers.
- Import Export Coordinator at Daldan Technologies
- Care Giver Leader at Madison House
- English Teacher at China Telecom
- Sales Manager at China Telecom
3 years at this Job
- - Education and Teaching
- - Certified Translation Professional
- - Chinese
• Responsible for coordination of all international shipments
• Processes shipments and custom documents for import and export
• Used Excel to manage and keep updated revenue figures
• Engaging with clients in a customer service aspect for orders and problem solving any logistical issues
- Import/Export Coordinator, Panama at Import and Export
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate - Class of Leadership Experience
• Analyze and organize import/export documents making sure all requirements are met.
• Review or classify garments giving HTS classifications and duty rates.
• Communicate with broker to ensure shipments are processed accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Assisted our PVH NECKWEAR team to process inbound cargo to the USA & Canada.
• Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation.
• Coordinated shipments of product from country of origin to final destination by both air and land transport.
- Import/Export Coordinator at PVH Corp
- Import Associate at PVH Corp
- Warehouse Operations Processor at Next Level Motoring
- Loss Prevention Internship at St John Knit Inc
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Integrated Supply Chain Management - Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Certification in Lean
Coordinate with customs through customs brokers as needed. Verified and provided accurate HTS/Tariff codes during export and import. Utilized corporate transport tools and SPOT quotations to minimize Transport cost. Planned shipments within the required security level defined for product specific. Monitored timeliness of third-party involvement forwarding agents, brokers, departure of goods from warehouse or plant departure of port. Managed the internal customs audit and compliance review programs. Assured on-going regulatory compliance for orders and confirmed accuracy of import/export documents and charges.
- International Shipment Import Export Coordinator at Gemalto
- Logistics Clerk at Gemalto
- Transportation Management Coordinator at United States Armed Services
- Phlebotomist at Quest Diagnostic
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Transportation
- Certificate of Completion - Medical Assistant
Administration, (Documentation) in charge of Line Streamlines/Seatrade -( Import-Export) in charge of export Dry cargo and General (dry and ref.) Import , coordination of transportation for over 100 containers, and handling over 200 containers /week, paperwork as BLs , reports to take containers in/out , handling SARA system on OPC (Operator of Port , Central america)
- Import/Export Coordinator at Central Naviera de Honduras, S.A
2 years at this Job
- Bartending and Mixologist License
- - Humanities Bilingual
• Ensure Department of Transportation and US Customs regulations were followed.
• Coordinated and scheduled container drayage for LCL and FCL movements with customers, suppliers, steamship lines, and trucking companies.
• Verified incoming payables and receivables and issue billings to customers.
• Confirmed terms of shipment6 with suppliers/Shippers, DDU, EXW, FCA, and FOB.
• Ensured regulatory and documentation requirements were accurately processed, dispatched, and released to forwarders, carriers, agents, and customers in a timely manner
• Coordinate international export and import shipments for both air and ocean
• Prepare needed documents for customs clearance. Ocean/house bill of lading, AES/ISF filing, certificate of origin, packing list and commercial invoice. Documents against Letters of Credit.
- Import/Export Coordinator at Commerce Plastics LLC
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant at The Wells Luxury Group-Solid Source Realty
- Office Manager at Atlanta Pain Doctors
- Client Service Coordinator at AAA Van Lines Norcoss
5 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - International Affairs