Logistics Supervisor/ Import-Export Coordinator
• Improved JOP LISC score from 80 to 90%+ through material flow process improvement.
• Lead a team of 11.
• Developed and implemented site material handling program.
• Initiated and maintained Warehouse department continuous improvement tracking board.
• Successful completion of site consolidation and integration as part of large acquisition. ◦ Lead the move of distribution business from Lancaster, NY to Conyers, Georgia Parker distribution center. ◦ Moved 30,000 sq. ft. warehouse to new 15,000 sq. ft. layout in order to integrate new business unit. ◦ Lead the logistics coordination for Cincinnati, OH plant move to Buffalo, NY. ◦ Lead inventory move from Cincinnati to Buffalo. ◦ Stabilized newly acquired business through cross functional teamwork and process improvement.
➢ Eliminated $4M late backlog.
➢ Improved LISC from <30% to current +70% (future goal of +95%).
➢ Collaborated on initiated material handling/ replenishment program for new business value streams.
- Logistics Supervisor/ Import-Export Coordinator at PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION
- Import-Export Coordinator/ Buyer at PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION
- Transload Operator at WATCO COMPANIES
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - Business Management
IMPORT/ EXPORT FORKLIFT DRIVER TRAINER WAREHOUSE MANAGER
- Import/Export Coordinator at FORTRON
- DRIVER & WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT at AJ Construction
- HIGH-VALUE INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK at hospitals, hotels and restaurants
- CLERK at Ralph's Grocery Store
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Production Engineering
Customer Service Rep./ Import Export Coordinator, Answered the phones, emails, Multi Task, Microsoft Office, Clerical, Data Entry, Bills of Ladings, Invoices, Manifest, Schedule deliveries, Load out containers of construction & household furnishings for the Caribbean Islands. Loaded provisions for Holland American Cruise Ships & processed all offloads to be distributed to final destinations. At one point handled and managed 10 different accounts including some that handled Hazmat Material. Arranged LTL & shipments for over the road carriers. Supervisor: Deborah Toroangeau (954) 931-5280
- Account Representative & Import/ Export Coordinator at International Warehouse Services
- Import/Export Coordinator & Office Admin. at South Florida Auto Terminal
- Manager at Main Street Consignment
- Manager at Ragtime II
6 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
import and export proceding, awb entry, customs ,tsa, osha peer training
- Import & Export Coordinator at wordwide freight services
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
Maintained all the paperwork concerning the import export trade. Entered details such as payments, account information and call logs into the computer system. Answered average of 250 calls, emails and faxes per day, addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information. Worked directly with Container Freight Stations, Dsv Air and Sea, Dhl Global Forwarding, Shipco Transport as well as my Management Team to achieve an increase in revenue. Created and obtained approval for orders, and also document cost data and invoices Checked availability for freight traveling in and out of the country.
- Import/ Export Coordinator at New England Motor Freight Inc
- Data Entry Clerk at New England Motor Freight Inc
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Tacna is a shelter company for company’s that want to move to Tijuana Mexico to produce their products in order to get better labor cost. I over saw saw the billing of the importations and exportation. Made calls to company’s to make sure their bills were being paid. Act as an intermediate between company’s in Mexico and export/ import agency.
- Import/Export Coordinator at Tacna
- Administrative Assistant at Manpower
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- International business
• Analyze and organize import/export documents making sure all requirements are met.
• Review or classify garments giving HTS classifications and duty rates.
• Communicate with broker to ensure shipments are processed accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Assisted our PVH NECKWEAR team to process inbound cargo to the USA & Canada.
• Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation.
• Coordinated shipments of product from country of origin to final destination by both air and land transport.
- Import/Export Coordinator at PVH Corp
- Import Associate at PVH Corp
- Warehouse Operations Processor at Next Level Motoring
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Integrated Supply Chain Management - Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Certification in Lean
Coordinate cargo movement based on client requirements in the most professional, cost effective, efficient, profitable, and timely manner Work directly with clients aiming to provide effective transportation solutions, coupled with the highest level of customer service in the industry Communicate with air transportation vendors – from initial bookings through to negotiating contract rates in order to maximize department profitability Review customer documentation in order to ensure efficient and hassle-free transportation of goods Prepare shipping documents Continuously educate clients about regulations, country specific requirements, and industry knowledge. Experience using the CargoWise system Experience using the Oneview system Understanding of Air Freight & Ocean Freight Import & Export regulations and documentation. Ability to communicate & resolve problems that arise in the movement of product/freight into/out of the US Performs booking and booking optimization Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel Excellent relationships with suppliers and vendors Strong ability to think outside of the box Works well individually as well as with a team Creates/confirms pricing and routing to ensure delivery to the final customer based on the needs of the shipment
- Import/Export Coordinator at Trans Border Global Freight Systems
- Export Pricing & Routing Coordinator at Trans Border Global Freight Systems
- Server at The Thirsty Owl Wine Bar & Bistro
- National Account Executive at Our Town America
4 months at this Job
Organized and maintained heavy volume shipping department; selected most efficient and money saving methods. Prepared documentation, maintained records, and coordinated logistics for domestic and international product shipment.
• Scheduled and coordinated international air and ocean freight transactions to ensure product shipped on time to meet ship complete on time metrics.
• Prepared Import/Export documentation including Shipping Letter of Instruction, Shipper's Export Declaration, Commercial Invoices and Packing Slips to meet country's regulations.
• Used lean processes to cut 73% for one shipment while shipping with Federal Express One Day Air Freight versus First Overnight Air Freight.
- Import/Export Coordinator at GE Healthcare
- Shipping Coordinator/Materials Control Coordinator at GE Healthcare
- Facility Administrative Assistant at GE Healthcare
- Customer Representative at GE Healthcare
1 year at this Job
- - business
In charge to manage data for international shipments and provide support for many steps of the transportation process. Track shipments and communicate with clients about the package's progress, coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance on overseas
deliveries. Help with shipping, receiving, and record keeping for international transactions. Work with warehouse staff.
• Generated quotes from prospective shippers and handle claims with insurance companies if any shipment problems happen to occur.
• Work with shippers to execute bookings.
• Work with FCL (Full Containers Loads) and LCL (Less containers Loads) complete procedures and work with appointed routed agents and company operated services.
• Execute required export documentation in a determinate time.
• Prepare and provide documents to customs in accordance with the terms of shipments standard operating procedures.
• In charge of generating invoicing on time and work closely with accounting department to ensure billing accuracy In-depth knowledge of industry protocols such as operating SISCON, DESCARTES and AES DIRECT SYSTEM.
- Import/Export Coordinator at UNIVERSALWARHOUSE, INC
- Account Executive at
- Customer Service Bilingual Representative at PEREZ AND COMPANY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - HUMAN RESOURCES AND RELATIONS