Drive the import/export team in daily activities such as: routing shipments, providing import clearance
instructions, and researching HTS and Schedule B classifications
• Promote employee developmental goals, perform scheduled mentoring and request suggestions for continuous improvement and team growth
• Ensure compliance with applicable ITAR, EAR, CBP, and AES regulations
• Prepare, audit, and revise written procedures, process flows, and forms necessary to ensure efficiency and compliance
• Administer company wide import/export training on Incoterms 2010, A.T.A Carnet usage, regulatory updates, and internal import/export policy
• Collect applicable information to obtain, apply for, and manage A.T.A. Carnets
• As ACE Portal Administrator, monitor and audit AES filings and the import/export activities of Customs Brokers and freight forwarders acting on behalf of the company
• Manage third party logistics providers in the clearance and release of goods in CBP custody, to include auditing of export activities
• Screen new customs brokers and freight forwarders to mitigate risk and ensure proper handling of sensitive items
• Research and respond to CF-28 (Customs Notice of Action) inquiries and requests from US Department of Census, Department of Commerce, and Department of State
- Import/Export Manager at Aero Precision Industries
- Compliance Specialist II (Team Lead) at
- MRO Sourcing Administrator at
- Sergeant - UH-60 Blackhawk Crew Chief at United States Army
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Behavior and Leadership
Belarus Teamwork Achievements/Tasks Assigned & reviewed monthly financial reports Multitasking Administered document preparations for Import & Export operations Goal setting & meeting goals Executed risk mitigation planning Coordinated the financial management team Project management
- International Import & Export Manager at LLC Logerhead
- Business Supervisor at Tennis Racquet Club
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Management
- - International Business & Management
Act as the subject matter expert regarding import/export regulations and processes. Establish and maintain vendor relationships to further on-carriage capabilities and act as the established point of contact for import/export vendors. Other duties include short-term production planning and capacity planning for our refrigerant business unit. Procurement and inventory management for our performance chemicals business unit.
- Import/Export Manager at A-Gas Americas
- Domestic Logistics Specialist at RE-TRANS
- CUSTOMS ENTRY WRITER at C.H. ROBINSON
- PERSONAL BANKER at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - SUPPLY CHAIN
- GRADUATE CERTIFICATE - SUPPLY CHAIN
- BSBA - MARKETING
• Manage Air Freight Operation, both Air Import and Air Export
• Supplementary working experience in Customer Service and Operations, in relations to Ocean Import and Export
• Negotiate rates with airlines and obtain rates from overseas agents, quote customers, arrange bookings and shipments, arrange customs brokerage services, arrange trucking for pickups and deliveries
• Prepare and maintain KPI and operational reports by analysis of various accounts and trends of the market
• Manage month-end closing; A/R, A/P, and P/L reporting and prepare monthly forecast and accruals to ensure accurate positing and timely processing of company records using ERP system
• Review and evaluate account profitability by analyzing financial and operation data and presenting of cost effectiveness of operations
• Work in conjunction with warehouse management setting up the procedure and WMS system for cost effectively maintaining inventory onsite and arranging for the timely delivery of all freight shipment
• Manage all Sales including B2C sales and operations; manages the services and maintains excellent relationships with vendors and customers
- Air Import/Export Manager at Lotte Global Logistics, Inc
- Purchasing/Marketing Assistant Manager at Haitai America, Inc
- B2C Outbound Operation Staff at Korea Express, Inc
- Editor and Reporter at KBC
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Telecommunication
• Prepare and enter invoices
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Book travel arrangements and dinner reservations
• Maintain confidential records and files
• EDI Invoicing
• Data Entry
• Order Processing
• Planning and scheduling shipments
• Import frozen product to US and Canada
• Monitoring and track container shipments
• Coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance
• Provide drayage companies with import and export documents
• Coordinate all deliveries and security arrangements from the ocean port to storage and/or inspection facility.
• Handle all post-entry amendments and internal audits of all imports that have been imported.
• Provide import estimates and information regarding importing into the United States (via air, ocean and truck).
• Provide customer service to internal departments and overseas affiliates.
• Examine documents to verify product weight, volume and price. Review custom's documents for correctness, annotates reference numbers and approves invoices.
• SAP, BPM, i3pl, Excel, customer portals
• Worked closely with sales director for all Canada shipments, sending sales director weekly sales reports.
- Import Export Manager, Administrative Assistant at Hart PersonnelFreiberger
- Assistant Manager at Halloween City
- Logistics Manager at Unishippers
- Court Order Analyst at Idexcel, Inc. Verizon Wireless VSAT
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice Studies
- High school or equivalent
• Efficiently managed and supervised the movement of product (pork) from the U.S.A. to Mexico
• Controlled all logistics of the import: shipping, customs, documentation, regulatory requirements
• Prepared all necessary paperwork and reports
• Remained in constant communication with the parent company (Mercator Inc.) in the U.S.A.
• Monitored 15 trucks per week as they traveled from the U.S.A. to Mexico (route, customs, documentation) and resolved any concerns that occurred along the way (weather issues, mechanical issues)
• Ensured the certification of all trucks using CTPAT System
• Researched best shipping prices to optimize savings
- Import / Export Manager at Mercator Mundi
- Import / Export Supervisor at Casa Springs SA de CV
- International Purchaser at Casa Springs SA de CV
1 year at this Job
- - ESL, Advanced Conversation
- International Trade & Commerce
Phone 2015-12 ErgoFloor Vietnam Rubber Ltd., Long An Province,
(832) 806-2134 Vietnam
• Managed over $500,000 in inventory and 3 executives [email protected] for a small-sized company.
• Researched for reliable third-party logistics service providers, negotiated for shipping rates to save cost of
- Import/Export Manager at ErgoFloor Vietnam Rubber Ltd
- Import/Export Executive at ErgoFloor Vietnam Rubber
- Import Assistant Intern at Toan Luc Trading Joint Stock Company
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Logistics Management
- Certificate of ESL Complete - ESL Complete
- Bachelor of Arts - International Business
- Associate of Arts - International Business
Recruited to rebuild New York territory, with responsibility for maximizing revenues through aggressive networking, cold calling and consultative sales.
- Marketing & Import & Export Manager at SUNAG CORPORATION
- Procurement Manager at HCL Technologies Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree
(Part-Time) ♦ Arranging with plant for shipping and preparing shipping documentation ♦ Work with custom broker for import and export shipments. ♦ Arranging trucking delivery (occasionally) ♦ Preparing bank financials such letter of credit, invoice ♦ Manage domestic and international contracts and ensure smooth business operation. ♦ Negotiate quotes/prices with clients.
♦ Arranging with plant for shipping and preparing shipping documentation
♦ Work with custom broker for import and export shipments.
♦ Arranging trucking delivery (occasionally)
♦ Preparing bank financials such letter of credit, invoice
♦ Manage domestic and international contracts and ensure smooth business operation.
♦ Negotiate quotes/prices with clients.
- Import/Export Manager (Part Time) at Ocean Light Trading LLC
- Senior Compliance Specialist at Registrar Corp
- Compliance Specialist at Registrar Corp
- Independent Consultant at
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - International Marketing
- M.S. - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- B.S. - Biology
• Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost effectiveness.
• Manage the movement of products and materials both in and out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with local, country, and international law processes.
• Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient and lawful import as well as export of materials
• Work with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective import and export activities as well as support in relation to the sales and purchasing department, materials management department, production department, and overall operating functions.
• Create Purchase orders, and update catalog information and changes.
• Answer phones for Import and Export Department as well as for the company owner.
• Schedule meetings and necessary for company owner.
• Greet clients that arrive to meet with the owner, and notify him of their arrival as well as print correlating handouts and take meeting notes as necessary.
• Add new products to our catalog, including but not limited to product name and description, available colors and/or textures, as well as pricing and supplying vendor information.
• Oversee our two main accounts, which includes taking orders, creating purchase orders, creating invoices, shipping materials, as well a scheduling pickup times.
• Keep an open and updated line of communication with vendors regarding product delivery dates, typically via email.
- Import - Export Manager / Executive Assistant at Flooring Liquidators
- Project Coordinator at Flooring Liquidators
- Operations Manager at Gap Inc. Old Navy Branch
- Customer Service Representative at California Check Cashing
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - General Education
- - Agriculture Business