Morocco. . Implementing an Import/Export plan for the company's products in the foreign market. . Establishing a plan for acquisition and distribution of finished products of the company. . Attending International Construction & Natural Stone Fairs around the world as an Exhibitor and as a visitor including: Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, Greece, UAE, China, USA, Morocco, and UK. . Plan logistic routes/ports for an efficient way of goods transportation in terms of cost and timing. . Ensure that all import/export documents are compatible and accurate with local rules and regulations.
- Import/Export Manager at Natural Stone & Granite Company
- Part Time Sales Manager's Assistant at Tampa Car dealership
- Part Time Teacher Assistant at Child Care Community Center
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Business Specialist & Business Operations Certificate
- A.S degree in Business Management-International Business Option - HCC
- Higher technician Diploma in Accounting Management- 2 Years - Accounting
Manage a team of employees to execute trade operations lawfully at Aero Precision. Create written procedures and process flows to establish standardization and internal control. Set performance objectives and provide employees with work materials, training and feedback. Key Contributions:
• Developed and implemented trade compliance program. Produced company-specific manual of operations to establish sufficient safeguards and ensure trade compliance.
• Provide subject matter expertise in various trade compliance laws and regulations. Advise employees and customers on transportation options, shipping routes and import/export regulatory issues. Advise and assist Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders with the release of goods in CBP custody.
• Organize and provide training to company personnel. Organize & conduct meetings with employees to provide compliance training, with the assistance of PowerPoint presentations, subject-matter material, training schedules and teaching aids, as provided by various US government agencies & professional trade organizations.
• Organized and created electronic systems and documents to monitor import/export operations. Automated existing company documents to standardize import-receiving and monitor/audit import-clearances. Modified existing electronic systems & databases for tracking, recordkeeping and to assist with investigations of potential compliance violations. Established, monitored and evaluated Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) relating to department functions.
• Execute other trade compliance-related duties as required. Research, identify, implement and manage various duty preference and refund programs. File and manage transportation damage claims. Obtain & manage A.T.A. Carnets. Oversee & manage the vetting process of new Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders.
• Interdepartmental coordination. Collaborated with multiple departments to develop Risk-Opportunity worksheets, written procedures and process flow charts. Assume responsibility of warehouse operations when necessary. Assist the Director of Legal Compliance with reviewing customer contracts & purchase orders for Anti-boycott violations.
- Import/Export Manager at Aero Precision Industries LLC
- Customs Broker/Freight Forwarder at Robert F. Barnes Customs Brokers
- Intern at Free Trade Alliance
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies (Business Focus)
• Manage Air Freight Operation, both Air Import and Air Export
• Supplementary working experience in Customer Service and Operations, in relations to Ocean Import and Export
• Negotiate rates with airlines and obtain rates from overseas agents, quote customers, arrange bookings and shipments, arrange customs brokerage services, arrange trucking for pickups and deliveries
• Prepare and maintain KPI and operational reports by analysis of various accounts and trends of the market
• Manage month-end closing; A/R, A/P, and P/L reporting and prepare monthly forecast and accruals to ensure accurate positing and timely processing of company records using ERP system
• Review and evaluate account profitability by analyzing financial and operation data and presenting of cost effectiveness of operations
• Work in conjunction with warehouse management setting up the procedure and WMS system for cost effectively maintaining inventory onsite and arranging for the timely delivery of all freight shipment
• Manage all Sales including B2C sales and operations; manages the services and maintains excellent relationships with vendors and customers
- Air Import/Export Manager at Lotte Global Logistics, Inc
- Purchasing/Marketing Assistant Manager at Haitai America, Inc
- B2C Outbound Operation Staff at Korea Express, Inc
- Editor and Reporter at KBC
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Telecommunication
• Prepare and enter invoices
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Book travel arrangements and dinner reservations
• Maintain confidential records and files
• EDI Invoicing
• Data Entry
• Order Processing
• Planning and scheduling shipments
• Import frozen product to US and Canada
• Monitoring and track container shipments
• Coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance
• Provide drayage companies with import and export documents
• Coordinate all deliveries and security arrangements from the ocean port to storage and/or inspection facility.
• Handle all post-entry amendments and internal audits of all imports that have been imported.
• Provide import estimates and information regarding importing into the United States (via air, ocean and truck).
• Provide customer service to internal departments and overseas affiliates.
• Examine documents to verify product weight, volume and price. Review custom's documents for correctness, annotates reference numbers and approves invoices.
• SAP, BPM, i3pl, Excel, customer portals
• Worked closely with sales director for all Canada shipments, sending sales director weekly sales reports.
- Import Export Manager, Administrative Assistant at Hart Personnel Freiberger
- Assistant Manager at Halloween City
- Logistics Manager at Unishippers
- Barmaid at West Central Pub
9 months at this Job
• Responsible for all the company's foreign exchange, spot exchange and fixed exchange transactions in order to maintain the profitability of operations and manage exchange rate variations, ACC and Finimp contracts (export and import financing loans).
• Hired and trained commercial export employees;
• Responsible for all the records and documentation pertaining to exports.
• Prospected for new markets.
• Worked with international distributors in synchrony with their inventory turns.
• Promoted and developed products to service the demand of the international market.
• Worked in harmony with the team.
• International travel, visits to customers, international trade shows, business rounds, government trade missions.
• Travel to China for procurement and the selection of suppliers for imports to Brazil.
- Import & Export Manager / Buyer at RENK GROUP 2011 - 2018
- Export Manager at AMACOCO / PEPSICO
- Export Manager at Pacific Trading Company
- at Pacific Trading Company
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- International Relations - Financial Economic Management
Accountable for all compliance efforts relating to international trade and regulatory agencies, including LCL, FCL, and Air. Develop contingency plans for potential service interruptions, such as capacity and volume issues, new legislation, economic issues, and natural disasters. Communicate directly with forwarders and freight agents to maintain transportation cost in line and ensure on time delivery. Maintain an effective and efficient staff through team collaboration and guidance. ♦ Reviewed and prepared export documents, commercial invoices, packing lists, certificate of analysis, SLI for AES, Sales Orders and Proforma Invoices. ♦ Performed accounting and financial duties for the business including Profit & Loss, A/R, and A/P approvals. ♦ Assured implementation of processes as directed by the Corporate Regulatory Officer. ♦ Developed processes to enable suppliers to identify problems in their production schedule to improve on-time shipping and reduce problems with planning.
- IMPORT/EXPORT MANAGER at Stroller International, Inc
- DRY GOOD MANAGER at John Greer & Associates, Inc
- VP OF OPERATIONS at Export Food & Beverage, Inc
13 years, 5 months at this Job
Purchase order creation and processing . Harmonized System classification . Arrange/approve purchase deposits and payments . Create/approve letters of credit . Obtain and negotiate marine/air freight rates . Track inbound/outbound shipments . Respond to formal governmental inquiries and requests . Calculate LDP costs . File duty drawback . Supplier claim resolution . Maintain USCBP records . ISF filing . Reconcile forwarder/custom broker invoices . Create proforma invoices for export customers . Export document preparation/approval . Marine insurance/Certificate of Origin/Supplier Affidavit issuance . Canadian Customs document preparation . Assist in system operations transfer to SAGE 100
- IMPORT/EXPORT MANAGER at DILLON YARN COPORATION
- at DILLON YARN COPORATION
- COLLECTIONS MANAGER at DILLON YARN COPORATION
25 years at this Job
- - Basic Colliquial Spanish
• Checked custom broker's invoice for accuracy
• Checked all customs record keeping system
• Ensure all international shipping documents are completed correctly
• Tracked cargo from the factory door to final destinations
• Maintained strong lines of communication with both internal departments and external clients
• Build strong relationships with customers
• Train personnel to communicate in English
• Provided onsite training
- Import/Export Manager at GLORYHOME Co., LTD
- Office Manager at Greenwich Furniture
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Processed sales and purchases of product that were exported and imported from Lund's and its customers. Provided all necessary documentation for importing and exportation of product into both US and foreign locations. Arranged inspections and compliance with all necessary US Health and Customs regulations. Freight scheduling and logistics from warehousing to customer. Responsible for invoicing and payments from foreign entities including Letters of Credit and CAD. Worked with US and foreign banks, government agencies and inspectors
- Import/Export Manager at Lund's Fisheries, Inc
- Production Manager at Dynamic Forces / Dynamite Entertainment
- Product Manager at Running Press Book Publishers
- Operations Manager at Tri-State Real Estate Journal
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Communication Arts
Aduan World International LLC - MIAMI, FLORIDA Logistics and import coordination of Purchasing Orders from Asia, Europe and America in the area of spare parts, machinery, safety equipment, consumer goods, among others. All activities concerning import / export in cargo consolidation, customs clearance, warehouse coordination. Worked directly with customs brokers, Shipping Lines to achieve better results on consolidation process and deivery to the final client. Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
- Import/Export Manager at Cargo Consolidaton
- Supply Chain Coordinator at DHL Global Forwarding
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - ADMINISTRATION AND LOGISTICS