Tenure: 2012 To till now.
Brief Job Description: Working on the Following:
• Import Export Documentation
• Bank Issues
• Software Import/Export
• FBR/Custom Problems
• Audit Problems
• Weekly Billing
• Custom Audit Professional
- Import/Export Manager at Kestrel Enterprises
- Import/Export Manager at Peena Overseas Corporation
- Administrator/Export Manager at K.M Ashraf & Song
- Administrator/Export Manager at V.I.P Wears
7 years at this Job
Import/Export Manager-Logistics Operations (12/04- Present)
• Organized and directed the material flow, financial and customs/export compliance operations of the NCAR/UCAR Logistics department (ITAR, Bureau of Industry and Security, OFAC)
• Project Management of Logistics Operations to support field projects. Consisting of Air, Ground, and Intermodal shipping. Contributed to the set up and tear down of weather related research projects worldwide.
• Coordinated the administration of export licenses (e.g., DSP-5, DSP-73, DSP-61 and TAA) for the Department of State and Department of Commerce and Office of Foreign Asset Controls.
• Managed all domestic and international shipments with logistics providers, custom brokers and freight forwarders.
• Empowered Official regarding licensing and compliance issues. Created new licenses, amendments and record keeping requirements of all existing licenses, in conjunction with the Export Compliance Manager
• Managed both import and export clearance including, but not limited to, classification for Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and Schedule B purposes, as well as ECCN, EEI and USML categories; develop and maintain classification databases; perform deemed export analysis; and maintain required entry and export documents.
• Responsible for the negotiation of new freight contracts
• Trained and certified in Hazardous Materials Shipping per 49CFR, IATA, and IMDG.
• Responsible for the negotiation of new freight contracts
• Ensured compliance with the NAFTA agreement and the maintenance of certificates of origin, and carnets, and temporary import bonds.
• Trained logistics, engineering and customer service staff on logistics operational manual and customs/export compliance requirements.
• Advised program/product/engineering/customer/scientist teams/ management on logistics requirements to assure timely transportation of the engineered systems to field projects.
• Collaborated with senior management to develop and implemented a distribution, transportation and warehousing strategy while maintaining minimal costs and keeping customer's satisfaction in the process.
• Assisted accounting and customers to resolve billing, audit and claim issues in Uprocure SRP system.
• Manage assigned team members in performance of their duties. Establish and monitor individual and team goals which are aligned with the organization's business strategies and objectives, and ensure department is properly serving its internal and external customers, meeting defined expectations. Lead the team members with a focus on modeling a caring culture, agile thinking, serving customers, and stewardship.
• Purchasing of items related to warehouse activities and functions.
- Import/Export Manager-Logistics Operations at UNIVERSITY CORPORATION FOR ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH(UCAR)
- Shipping Manager at ELDON JAMES CORP
- Inside Sales and Customer Support executive at SATLOC GPS INC
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
• Fast Learner
• Ability to work in load & pressure
• Ability to work independently
• Dealing with Customer
• Manage meeting with Clients
• Foreigner Dealing
- Import Export Manager & Marketing Executive at Time Safety Tempered Glass
- Course of English Language from Aman Tech at EXTRA QUALIFICATION
2 years at this Job
Courses and Certifications
- Import & Export Manager at DND Ltd
- Main Editor & Post-Producer at Paxala Studios
- Main Editor & Content Producer at Hala TV
- Technical Support Representative, NetVision at ISP & Phone services
1 year at this Job
- B.A - Visual communication Marketing and Advertising
- Highschool Diploma - Majors Computer science & Physics
Managerial role within the sales and manufacturing company focused on purchasing, sales, product development, vendor and client management, shipping management and product sourcing. Manage 30 vendors and 36 customers by coordinating communication, leading negotiation, and designing and providing product solution.
• Manage the sourcing and product development process, production scheduling and shipping.
• Purchase and orders management for companies around the world.
• Maintain company books including A/P. A/R, bank statements and other reports.
• Assist with preparation of tax filing as directed by outside accounting firm
• Manage the sourcing and product development process, shipping, and product delivery.
• Trade show planning and coordination.
• Frequent travel to China to visit trade shows and factories.
- Purchasing/Import/Export Manager at We're Always Thinking
- Managing Director at HPI Hong Kong Ltd
- Sales Manager / Purchasing Manager at Hoffman Products Int'l Ltd
- Sales Manager / Production Line Supervisor at Hue Products Int'l
3 years at this Job
- - Business
Responsibilities include maintaining and overseeing all procedures and employees of the import department. Acting liaison for USDA and international clients. Implement and monitor HACCP and USDA safety regulations within facility.
• Daily coordination and counsel of facility operations and goals with general manager and sales manager
• Work in conjunction with USDA Inspectors while coordinating and supervising a team of ten employees during USDA inspection procedure, product examinations, and lab samplings
• Verify and confirm all incoming and completed documents involved with the importing process for facility and domestic or international customers
• Record keeping of daily pre-operational and operational lab room procedures
• Quality control management of refused entry inventory during re-export, destruction, or remarking of products
• Customer relations involving consultation and coordination with ambassadors of multiple countries
- Import/ Export Manager at Preferred Freezer Services
- Import/ Export Coordinator at
- Warehouse Associate at Rherig Penn Logistics
3 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Graphic Design
• Highly knowledgeable of export and import regulations in LATAM, North America, APAC and EMEA
• Create and automate documentation such as commercial invoices, packing list, shipper's letter of instruction, etc. for customs purposes
• Assist with review of classification of client's products for accuracy as needed (HTS, ECCN, and License)
• Manage and train staff to follow and abide by the rules and regulations of BIS, OFAC and other USA government agencies involved with governing exports from the US
- Import Export Manager at Flash Global Logistics
- Import Export Supervisor at
- Critical Accounts Specialist at
- Customer Service Representative at
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. in Public Relations - Public Relations
VIENNA, VA 22182 OCT 2016 - PRESENT
Amsco Global is a trading business that has been servicing the needs of companies around the world providing
Equipment and Supplies from the USA, sourcing products as per the needs and requirements of our worldwide clients.
Import/ Export Manager and Sr. Accountant
• Review financial statements and analyze sales revenues, costs, and expenses
• Develop detailed spreadsheets to identify trends and develop forecasts
• Consolidate and analyze monthly results and budgets
• Conducted quantitative analysis of financial data to forecast revenue, identify future trends, and assess the risk associated with capital expenditures, acquisitions, credit risk with international customers
• Prepare credit applications
• Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including optimizing the departmental organizational structure and processes to achieve the department's goals and objectives. Provide leadership in the accounting, controls, compliance, and reporting
• Oversee purchasing activities
• Manage company insurance programs with the third-party broker
• Lead and oversee all general accounting functions, including the monthly general ledger and financial close processes, accounting operations, consisting of accounts payable, payroll, fixed asset management, and management reporting
• Ensure efficient, effective execution of transactions as well as compliance with the company's policies in these areas. Evaluate and make recommendations with respect to automation or other opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the department.
• Work closely with banks and prepare a line of credit documents
• Design and create weekly and monthly spending reports
• Assists in strategy development
• Provide monthly sales report on major sales, competitive intelligence and sales initiatives for the following month
• Develop and maintain contacts to the customer in all hierarchy levels
• Identifies and establishes new clients
• Maintains contact with an established customer base
• Manage a full inventory list
• Oversight of payroll function
• Assistance with annual budgeting and planning process and ad hoc forecasts
• Cashflow and treasury management
• Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the client's accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Import/ Export Manager and Sr. Accountant at AMSCO GLOBAL LLC
- Senior Staff Accountant at AMARAM TECHNOLOGY CORP
- Accounts Manager at TECHNOGEN INC
- Payroll and Accounts Specialist at JMU TAX & FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Economics - Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - English, and Psychology
Deal with each step of the shipping process, track shipments ans communicate with clients about the package´s progress, coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance on overseas deliveries, also deal with quotes from prospective shippers and handle claims with insurance companies if any shipment problems happen to occur. Provide efficient delivery logistics through data management, fill out import-export documentation, compile carrier and route assignments, compute international fees for each shipment, and keep track pf shipment payments and quotas.
- Import- Export Manager at The Best Corp II. CA
- Industrial Engineer at PETROLEOS DE VENEZUELA S.A
11 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
• Provide new quotations as well as maintain existing quotations to customer base
• Prepare documents for consolidated shipments traveling air/ocean and determining space needed for airplane and ocean containers shipments
• When required, submit EEI to Census via ACE (formally AES) for ITN acquisition and keep electronic records of submission
• Communicate with airline and ocean freight carriers for schedules and space availability
• Responsibilities as an Import/Export (air and ocean) manager include dealing with already existing accounts as well with the new accounts.
• Monitor, coordinate and schedule all import shipments, working closely with vendors, ocean carriers / freight forwarders, Customs brokers and trucking companies.
• Responsible for the Import/Export departments operations performance and results, and ensure sustainable growth and profitability.
• Prepare documents, requirements, reports and products proposals and pricing quotations.
• Process and execute authorizations, substitutions, orders, replacements, credit memos, etc.
• Ensure the delivery of the product on schedule.
- Ocean Import/Export Manager at Kestrel Liner-Logistics
- Ocean Import Coordinator (Temporary) at C.H. Robinson
- Warehouse Manager/Logistics Manager (Contract) at John Deere ISG
- Ocean/Air Import & Export Coordinator (Temporary) at FedEx Trade Network, Yusen Logistics & Damco Logistics
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design.