Promoted within company because of demonstrated project leadership skills.
• Monitoring and analyzing competition and adjusting sales margins accordingly.
• Implementing Import Tracking System for shipment tracking and customs brokerage information
• Maintain direct lines of communication with buyers and assistant buyers.
• Monitor ocean and air freight shipments very closely to keep to customers' arrival schedule.
• Negotiated service contracts with carriers.
• Worked with manager and the CEO to develop procedures for our direct import business.
• Supported Sales Department with customer information, rates, etc.
• Negotiated and managed contracts with providers, as required, to enable cost-effective transportation services.
• Administrating the transfer of commodities and products as per the particularities of the clients and making sure that the targets of the organization are achieved.
- Import Manager at Artefact
- Manager Assistant at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Accountancy
• Manage daily operations of import containers out of the NJ and NY ports for billion dollar account, to Consolidate service centers. CSC locations NV, KY, MS.
• Oversee operations for 2 transload facilities in Miami, FL and Texas. Miami does domestic and container unloads, Texas does only domestic vendor imports primarily from Mexico. Also helped out the CA transload facilities when needed.
• Helped launch a direct ship program for various Po's. (Walmart, Target, Kohls).
• Liaison between the Customer and linehaul support.
• Working with Freight forward on issues with customs holds, freight holds on import containers.
• Managed KPI's for All 4 transload facilities.
- Import Manager at TI Logistics 3pl Transportation-Logistics
- Assistant Transportation Manager at AEROPOSTALE Supply Chain-Logistics
- Merchandise Payable Coordinator at Meldisco/Footstar
- Logistics Coordinator at Meldisco/Footstar
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
- Certificate in PC and Business Administration
• Reviewing the Import Documents for compliance with Custom Laws and advising the Clients for deficiencies.
• Prepare Bill of Entries with proper HTS classification of goods and applicable Duties & Taxes as per Tariff.
• Online filing of Customs Import Entries (Import Goods Declaration).
• Interacting with the Customs for review, protest, classification and assessment.
• Managing the deliveries and Transportation as per Clients satisfaction.
• Providing expertise on queries from clients to for requirements, exemptions & landed cost of importing goods.
- Import Manager at Jillani Freight Services
- Import Supervisor at Dossani Clearing House
- Territory Sales Manager at Saif Venus Communication
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- Diploma in Computer Science - Computer Science
Manage and oversee operations. Help guide and resolve issues that operations team may encounter. Manage accounting such as run bi-weekly reports to upper management, deposit checks daily, update accounts payable and receivable. Provide truck rate inquiries to overseas and customers. Build relationships with truckers, customs brokers and customers. Handle some operations such as air, ocean, import (LDP, DDP, DDU, FOB) and export. Delegate work to operations team accordingly. Make sure operations team is comfortable and confident with the work load provided as I feel this is very important that helps them perform excellent service to both agents overseas and to customers.
- Import Manager at Genesis Solutions
- Customer Service Supervisor at E-Freight Solutions
- Help team leader to secure bookings ahead of time at Golden Bridge International
- Export Coordinator at O.E.I International
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Ocean and air import and export, drayage, transloading and trucking. Handling mega account such as auto part, fancy products, and etc. Provide good rate to customer. Deep knowledge and good relationship with trucker and broker. Did brokerage as well.
- Import manager at Far East Freight Networks, Ink
- Operation Coordinator at Shalom Beauty Group, Ink
- C.S at Kim JinJung Law Firm
5 years, 7 months at this Job
Manager since April 2017) Responsible for the timely and compliant product classification for imported and exported carpets. Verify all shipping documents Work with key partners to facilitate accurate information flow including internal departments and Customs Brokers. Coordinate corrective action, if necessary Review and approve courier invoices for exports, and prepare all required export SED's if needed. Track, trace and follow up on all open Purchase orders and scheduled deliveries Prepare and update daily import shipment log. Maintain timelines to ensure that delivery dates are met
- Import Manager - Carpets at ABC CARPET & HOME
- IMPORT ADMINISTRATOR at JH SMITH CO., INC
- INVENTORY SPECIALIST / LOGISTICS COORDINATOR at BUYING DEPT
- EXPORT SUPERVISOR at UNION STAR LINE / RADIX GROUP INT'L
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Responsible for all Air and Ocean imports into local ports and airports. Arranging customs clearance and delivery to consignees door. Responsible for invoicing the customer or agent in a timely manner and providing all required documentation to process payment, including (but not limited too) proof of deliveries, commercial invoices and packing lists. Operations Manager: Responsible for overseeing all employees in office. Correspondence with corporate office on a daily basis regarding invoicing, accounts payables and receivables. Maintaining all employee files and records; managing all movement of domestic and some international freight via air, truck, rail or ocean; ensuring office and employees are in compliance with all TSA/DOT regulations and guidelines as well as conducting testing annually for each employee. Sole employee to handle our biggest pharmaceutical client, scheduled all shipments with airline and CDC directly to ensure vaccinations would arrive within 72 hours of shipping; coordinating deliveries with destination countries and receiving parties. Responsible for all quoting of domestic clients, booking and movement of LCL and FCL shipments; also specialized in expedited movement of oversized cargo.
- Import Manager at Transgroup Worldwide Logistics
- Ocean Export Project Manager at Transgroup Global Logistics
- Administrative Assistant, Logistics Manager at Hardwood Brokers/Floormall.com
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Sciences - IT Network Security
- - Cosmetology
- high school diploma
- Import Logistics - Receive ISF info / update PO and “required date” Receive document copies and update PO Receive original documents and overnight documents to broker or carrier Book vessel for incoming containers Container tracking Update FDA status Track freight release Review warehouse tally Complete import checklist Close completed PO Receive incoming PO & transfers Schedule container pick up and deliveries once they arrive at port Create weekly reports for purchasing noting PO’s that are seemingly late to depart - Planning Assistant - Receive customer projections and update in CDP & Adage to be viewed in Assistics Analyze new forecasts and review changes Complete monthly S&OP report - analyze trends with supply chain director Create monthly Large customer reports showing sales and FC trends (6 month and 3 month) Complete work orders (repacks) and send to production/ materials planner Complete any miscellaneous reports or tasks for supply chain director Assist transportation manager and inventory specialist when needed - releasing orders, updating lot status, running and completing end of month reports
- Import Manager / Planning Assistant at National Fish & Seafood Inc.
- Logistics Coordinator at Unishippers
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
• Handling customs entries for a high volume account and dispatching to SSL's
• Receive documents from customer via email (outlook)
• Normal office procedures - answering phones, scanning, printing
• Assisting customer with any questions they may have
• Handling custom exams and payments on behalf of the customer
- Import manager / Brokerage at Export Import Services
- Account manager / Ocean imports agent at DSV AIR & SEA
- Ocean Import Specialist at CH Robinson
- Import Customer Service /Brokerage at Seafrigo USA
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Sanford brown - Medical
• Created the business plan of action for the Direct Import division at Mitchell Wine Group in 2014
• Procurement and sales of direct imports from France, Italy and Spain
• Government compliance at TTB, FDA, and US Customs
• Portfolio Management for Direct Imports: goals, sales, marketing, supplier relations and negotiation of price and terms, inventory management, point of sale materials
• Assisting Operations manager with logistics: purchase orders, freight forwarder, etc
- Direct Import Manager at Mitchell Wine Group
- Sales Representative at Mitchell Wine Group
- Wine Sales and Buying at Vintage Wines, LTD and Aux Delice Restaurant
- Wine Manager at Beverages & More
4 years at this Job
- Class A CDL - Driving, backing, pre- and post-trip inspection, coupling, etc.
- - Chemistry
- - General education
- - Mathematics through Calculus II