Import manager handled all custom clearance letters of credit quota tracking correspondence with overseas on shipments worked with local custom brokers for shipment clearance and transportation to warehouse. Handled all custom documents
- Import Manager at Import company
- Manager doctors office . Surgical coordinator, billing manager accounts receivable at Present job
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
Import Manager for well-established firm importing tile and stone from China, Mexico, India, Canada and five European countries. - Oversee import of high-end tile and stone products for the construction and home remodeling industries. Service a nationwide network of distributors. - Ensure accuracy of received orders; reconcile inventory with orders to eliminate billing discrepancies. - Negotiate with ocean freight forwarders and trucking companies to save costs. - Approve all invoices from suppliers, freight companies and broker. - Follow up with factories for progress of shipments. - Supply the broker with proper paperwork for customs clearance. - Arrange containers to be picked and delivered to the warehouse. - Maintain all factory and landed costs. - Enter all purchase orders with correct pricing. - Negotiate freight rates with ocean freight forwarders and trucking companies.
- Import Manager at Elon Tile & Stone
29 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts
Manage all aspects of importing international goods to USA. Responsible for creating all import processes, managing freight forwarders, manufacturing vendors, and domestic carriers. Customer service POC for all Bass Pro Shop inquiries. Duties also include monthly, weekly, shipping reports as well as special program tracking creator. Overage Control Manager-Responsible for distributing apparel overages to customers which include 200K worth of inventory annually with a 99.8% success rate. Responsible for all inventory adjustments.
- Import Manager at Wohali Outdoors
- Manufacturing Manager at Tucker Technologies, Inc
- International Coordinator at Continental Industries
- Logistics Manager at Tucker Technologies, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certification in Health and Nutrition - Management Certificates and Education
Import Dept., negotiate rates, customer service, communicate with steam ship lines, use rail link, work closely with truckers to get loads delivered, invoicing.
- Import Manager at ASF Logistics
- Export Coordinator at ASF Logistics, Inc
- Export Coordinator- Traffic Dept at Masland Carpets
- Front Desk Clerk at Mobile Chiropractic
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Managed ocean and air import team through their daily tasks.
● Managed daily KPI reports to ensure that the team's daily tasks were being completed correctly and timely.
● Completed quotations that were requested by JAS origin branches, for destination pricing.
● Processed air/ocean import shipments, from beginning to end.
- Import Manager at JAS Worldwide Forwarding
- Corporate Account Manager at CEVA Logistics
- Operations Manager at UTi, United States Inc
- Supervisor, Ocean Services & Supervisor at Transportation Department
3 months at this Job
Manange and assist team of Import Agents Customs clear imported goods while tracking freight locations and availability Build and maintain quality relationships with clients by exceeding expectations
- Import Manager at PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL
- Import Account Representative at SCARBROUGH INTERNATIONAL
- Sales Manager for storefront location at SAPPINGTON CELLULAR
- Outside Sales Advertising Representative for Dolan Media Company at LEGAL COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mass Communications
- Associates of Arts
Responsible for all Air and Ocean imports into local ports and airports. Arranging customs clearance and delivery to consignees door. Responsible for invoicing the customer or agent in a timely manner and providing all required documentation to process payment, including (but not limited too) proof of deliveries, commercial invoices and packing lists. Operations Manager: Responsible for overseeing all employees in office. Correspondence with corporate office on a daily basis regarding invoicing, accounts payables and receivables. Maintaining all employee files and records; managing all movement of domestic and some international freight via air, truck, rail or ocean; ensuring office and employees are in compliance with all TSA/DOT regulations and guidelines as well as conducting testing annually for each employee. Sole employee to handle our biggest pharmaceutical client, scheduled all shipments with airline and CDC directly to ensure vaccinations would arrive within 72 hours of shipping; coordinating deliveries with destination countries and receiving parties. Responsible for all quoting of domestic clients, booking and movement of LCL and FCL shipments; also specialized in expedited movement of oversized cargo.
- Import Manager at Transgroup Worldwide Logistics
- Ocean Export Project Manager at Transgroup Global Logistics
- Administrative Assistant, Logistics Manager at Hardwood Brokers/Floormall.com
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Sciences - IT Network Security
- - Cosmetology
- high school diploma
Highly organized and detailed-oriented coordinator with more than 12 years of supplying thorough, organized administrative support to senior executives. Motivated customer service specialist with over two years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. *As an Import Coordinator, these were my functions: Determined the most cost-effective procedures and routes for shipments. Gathered, logged and monitored all shipping data. Managed shipment schedules to maximize productivity and cut costs. Assigned shipments to carriers in the centralized database. Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders. Prepared documents for shipment claims submissions. Updated the database with changes in carrier status. E-mailed suppliers, carriers and customers with shipping updates. Received all imported goods and checked product condition and count. *As a Customer Representative, these were my functions: Answered an average of 40 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information. Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise. Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone. Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele. Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis. Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Import Manager at Russo Cauchos ca
- Teacher at Colegio Americano
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
Abreast of all updates from U.S. Customs Service, negotiated air and ocean freight rates with steamship lines and airlines, selected customs brokers and negotiated clearance cost, reviewed files to ensure that employees were following all import compliance rules.
- IMPORT MANAGER at JBL TRADING LLC
- IMPORT MANAGER at ETNA PRODUCTS
- DIRECTOR at IMPORTS AND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
- MANAGER at GLOBAL USA
3 years at this Job
• Consult customers of proper shipping method to meet their demands
• Confirm all shipment information with overseas agents and consignees to initiate shipments
• Coordinates with agents and partners and ensure that all import shipments are properly documented
• Track, trace and update status of shipments
• Issue D/O's to carriers/truckers to arrange timely delivery
• Monitor transportation issues related to delivery of goods to ultimate consignee
• Provide quotations in response to customers and internal request including overseas
• Obtain all entry documents for customs clearance and communicate with to customs brokers
• Issue invoices to applicable parties
• Problem solve issues that arise during operations
• Develop new vendors and negotiate rates
• Participate in ad-hoc works / projects as needed
- Import Manager at BSL NETWORKS, INC
- Trucking Customer Service Representative at PEREGRINE EXPRESS, INC
- Ocean/Air Import Coordinator at BRIGHT STAR LOGISTICS, INC
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. in Business Administration - Business Administration