EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Minimum of Associate’s Degree
2. Experience working in a computer related field supporting and repairing Personal Computers,
Networked Printers, Computer Peripherals, etc.
3. Experience working in an educational setting.
4. Training related to end user, desk-side computer support, computer equipment repair,
software troubleshooting and trouble resolution, etc.
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate
REPORTS TO: Director of Technology
JOB GOAL: Minimize lost learning time by installing, managing, and maintaining computer systems,
peripherals and software throughout the district in support of teaching and learning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned).
End user, desk-side support of computers, peripherals, and software in classrooms (Kindergarten
through 12th grade) throughout the district as assigned
Avidly pursue knowledge of unfamiliar systems and technologies encountered within the district
in the performance of daily duties
Identify the need to escalate issues to senior team members, as necessary, to expedite repairs
Exemplify professionalism and courtesy at all times while representing the district
Maintain confidentiality of all information encountered while representing the district, regardless
of how the information was encountered, where it is stored, or who maintains it
Understand technology support is occasionally required beyond the normal school or work day
and be prepared to support the needs of the district as needed.