In room dining server ,deliver the food to the guess
- In Room Dining Server at Villas of Grand Cypress Resort
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- hs - electronic
- High school or equivalent - Electronics
The role of an In Room Dining Server is to simply deliver cuisines from the restaurant's diner to the comfort of the guest's room within the hotel.
- In Room Dining Server at PCH Hotels and Resorts
- Assistant Manager at Chill Yogurt Cafe
- Sales Associate at Kirkland's
- Shift Leader at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts in Communication
Laguna Beach, CA - September 2015 to December 2018
Position Summary: In-Room Dining server. Position provides the highest quality of service to our guests in during their In Room Dining experience. Job duties include, but are not limited to: Serve food & beverage orders in a friendly, professional, and timely manner.
Reports to Supervisor, Manager, and Security
• Ensure all orders are accurate with all necessary side items that were requested.
• Set-up the proper dining experience in the guest's room.
• Have complete knowledge of all menu items, prices, preparation method/time, ingredients and quality standards of taste, appearance, serving temperature, portion size garnish and method of presentation.
• Clean-up and remove In Room Dining food and supplies once meal is complete.
• Ensure station and In Room Dining are area clean and organized. Perform various side duties as assigned by the In Room Dining Supervisor and Manager.
• Provide exceptional service
• Assist all other associates in ensuring they are providing the highest level of customer service.
• Delivering guest orders and amenities in a timely manner with 100% accuracy.
• Consistently following Food & Beverage sequence of service utilizing all proper procedures standardized by venue managers and chefs
• Always being positive, honest, showing enthusiasm, being humble, being thankful, and being respectful to all team members
• Responsible for picking up trays and tables from guestrooms, hallways and landings, and deliver to dining area to break down table by throwing food to trash bin, paper and anything recyclable to recycle bin. And deliver silverware, glassware, dishes and flatware Experiences working for Montage:
• Montage Master of the Month of May 2017
• Food Runner position before transferring to Server.
• Stewarding position before transferring to Food Runner.
• Possess active Food & Handlers Card Mixer
- In-Room Dining Server at Montage International
- Mixer at Microvention Terumo
- Batch Stager at KERRY
- Backroom Team Member at Target
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Information and Network - Information and Network
In Room Dining Servers are expected to work at a very fast pace and make no errors. If an error occurs during the delivery of any order that server must go back to the kitchen to retrieve what item was not taken up then they must take it up to the guest. Perfection is the key to success for In Room Dining Servers, they must also have very good personal skills as well as a smile on their face at all times. Working for the Marriott as an In Room Dining Server the goal is to create a 5-star dining experience in the guest’s room. At the end of the day the goal is to make the guest happy with everything.
- In Room Dining Server at Marriott International, Inc.
- Front Desk and Breakfast Attendant at FAIRFIELD MARRIOTT SAN MARCOS
- SERVER at CECLIA'S TORTILLA GRILL
7 months at this Job
Took orders for in room dining ( breakfast and dinner) Take pickup and Delivery Orders Took phone calls Made reservations Customer service Greet guest Seat guest Server Approach table Take orders Upsell Train new hostess and IRD servers Supervise the station
- In Room Dining Server at Rare bar and Grill
- After School Teacher at South Bronx Concerned
- Teacher at New Friendly Daycare
- immigration, and data entry at Congressman Jose Serrano Office
10 months at this Job
• Full-Time In Room Dining server.
• Part-time Captain of In Room Dining
• Forbes Four Star Service Standards
• Employee of the Quarter
• Nominated for MVP
- In Room Dining Server/Part-time Captain at Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
- Deli Clerk/Assistant Manager at Nob Hill Foods
2 years, 7 months at this Job
As a room service attendant my job was to deliver and serve food to guest in rooms in a polite and professional manner and attending to any of the requests. I have also worked in banquets and have covered to be a server for our restaurant and also covered to be a host F&B director Jaafar El-Zein (410)-919-8200
- In Room Dining Server at The Westin Hotel
- Equipment Operator at environmental floor solutions
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school diploma
• Delivered orders to guest rooms
• Maintained In Room Dining area
• Ensured hotel guests received an enjoyable luxury experience
• Responded to guest requests in a timely manner
• Communicated guest issues to other departments as needed
- In Room Dining Server at Montage International
- Customer Service/Sales Supervisor at TRAVELPRO LUGGAGE OUTLET
- Customer Service/Sales Representative at NEW CANAAN WINE MERCHANTS
- Office Assistant/Customer Service/Sales Representative at SEVERED TIES ANTIQUES
1 year at this Job
- BA - Media Studies
Responsibilities ~Accurately record and fill guest orders, promptly deliver order to guest’s room and recover guest’s tray when finished. ~Keep room service area stocked and clean, prepare area for second shift. ~Cross trained in serving; assists servers by picking up tables when the dining room is busy, also assist servers by doing busing and helping with side work. Skills Used Excellent customer service skills, good interpersonal skills, good time-management skills, multitasking, meticulousness, strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- In-Room Dining, Server at Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
- Store Associate at Energy North
- Boutique Associate at The Co-op
- Front Desk Clerk at Days Inn
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Clinical Psychology and Criminal Justice
I answer the phone and take the order and place it into the system. I make sure the guest gets the right meal and has a great experience with in room dining. I serve fine dining to the guest, and handle payment processes as well as guest complaints. I have a very close relationship with some of our most elite guests.
- In-Room Dining Server at Chumash Casino Resort
- Administration/Customer Service at Albertsons
- Sales/Lead Generation at Lompoc out of Home Depot
- Bakery Clerk at Haggen
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration