11216 Waples Mill Rd #105, Fairfax, VA 22030 U.S. Army ARCYBER, Ft. Belvoir, VA 40HRS Weekly Incident Manager The Incident Manager is responsible for tracking, monitoring, and reporting on various incidents (Category 0 - 9) reported to the department by the notification process. We acknowledge specific incidents on our shift by assigning them in the ARCYBER Incident Handling Application Database. The position will receive F&MA reports and disseminate them to the RCC Teams, so they can update and close the tickets in their AOR and parsed into the ARCYBER Incident Handling Application Database. The Incident Manager will verify and ensure all proper information is included before tickets are closed out. The position will review and manage the spreadsheets used by the customer to track incidents of interests, and Cross Domain Violations (CDV), and determine where in the incident handling process those incidents are and how close are they to being completed. The position is responsible for emailing the Regional Cyber Centers (RCC) on tickets that are 2 weeks or older. The Incident Manager will also track all incidents through all the RCCs (RCC CONUS, RCC Europe, RCC SWA, RCC Korea, and RCC Pacific) to include USARMY Reserve, and US National Guard Bureau. Success in this role requires that the Incident Manager collaborate with colleagues and ensure that CDVs across on the Army networks are tracked and properly reported, mitigated and briefed to Leadership.
- Incident Manager at Metronome IT Services
- Cyber Watch Officer at BYLGHT IT Services
- Requirements Manager (CNO) Technical Watch Officer at United States Army Cyber Command Fort Belvoir
- ACERT Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (25B40) at U.S Army Reserve
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- A.A. in Computer Information Technology. - Computer Information Technology
As an Incident Manager, I oversee the health and safety of over 200 individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. I am also responsible for filing reports in the EIM system and am a Certified Investigator through ODP. I am certified as a Medication Trainer through DPW and a Certified CPR/FA instructor through American Red Cross.
- Incident Manager at Merakey/Allegheny Valley School
- House Manager at Merakey/Allegheny Valley School
- Direct Support Professional at Allegheny Valley School
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
▪ Incident Manager, identifying issues and engaging key resources, while performing basic triage of events within the customer environment. Must possess good communication both verbal and written. ▪ Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values. ▪ Participate as a member of the incident management team ▪ Follow documented Incident Management processes. ▪ Work with Technical Manager on an Incident call to resolve client issues. ▪ Craft and approve internal and external client notifications. ▪ Responsible for RCA creation1. ▪ Escalation point for the EOC teams for client facing issues. ▪ Able to reach out to a client if the EOC manager is unavailable. ▪ Responsible for reviewing the EOC dashboards for unattended alerts and informing the staff. ▪ Responsible for reviewing EOC team queues for stale or troubled tickets. ▪ Responsible for assisting the Enterprise Operations Center Team Managers with: Training and Maintaining EOC documentation ▪ Periodically will review EOC team queues for lingering issues and bring these to the EOC team
- Incident Manager at TierPoint
- Computer Operator Technician at First Citizens Bank
- Operations Manager at First Citizens Bank
- Lead CBO Specialist at First Citizens Bank
at this Job
- Computer Technology - Computer Technology
Nov 2017 to Present: IT Incident Management Specialist, San Antonio, TX
KForce (USAA Consultant/Contractor)
As an Incident Manager,
• Engages applicable IT teams for incidents with excessive movement (hops) between the teams
• Address concerns regarding the handling of an employee’s incident
• Identify frequent callers and reasons for frequent calls to IT
• Notify IT teams of imminent incident breaches that are outlines in the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Review and engage applicable IT teams regarding Aged incidents
• Within a week: 90% of incidents are resolved and less than 10% were Unassigned to a Technician on a team.
• ITIL BASED ticketing system used is ServiceNow.
• Assisted the level 3 support technicians in revising the user documentation for the Airwatch deployment to over 100 employees.
- Incident Manager at Kforce
- Senior IT Desktop/Helpdesk Support Analyst (TEMP at A-1 Personnel (Harris County Information Technology Contractor)
- Senior IT Support Specialist (TEMP) at M & T Consulting (City of Houston Sub-Contractor for HP)
- Information Technology Support Technician Instructor at UEI College
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Information Systems Technician
- AA - Information Systems
June 6, 2015 - November 1, 2015, June 1, 2016 - August 1, 2017, January 22, 2017-October 10, 2018
Incident Manager (Contingent employee assigned to company Separations and Migrations)
• Analyzed incident in Operations Management Center. Execute operations, escalations, ticketing and communications with internal and external parties to drive solution.
• Monitored as first responder on 16-21 virtual rooms' for critical, urgent, and other IT request.
• Triage calls, email, chats, and phone communications to achieve complete satisfaction between vendor, system engineers and internal IT resources.
• Trained new employees on environment tools, triage procedures, escalates, and ticketing process.
• Managed detailed level Tasks, ensure timely updated, project plans and status reports.
- Incident Manager at Hewlett Packard (HP) - DXC, CSC, and USPS
- Service Desk Specialist at Stewart Guaranty Title
- Second Grade Teacher at The American School of Alexandria
- Revenue Specialist at AT&T Inbound Credit and Collections Center
5 months at this Job
- - Fashion Merchandising
- - Business Data Processing
- - Business Administration
The Technical Incident Manager leads the Incident Management Team through the process of tracking, managing, and solving incidents that are reported and discovered that interrupt the Guest experience. This will include collaboration at the forefront of innovation engaging in technical and functional discussion and resolution via exceptional communications using outstanding critical thinking abilities.
• Assist with system performance monitoring and analysis
• Maintain records and provide project solutioning support onboard and onshore
• Responsible for the oversight of critical incident and major system escalations from initiation to resolution
• Conduct workflow analysis and business process analysis while identifying root causes with different business modeling tools
• Provide assistance to leadership and development teams regarding system defects, demo presentations, and management operations
• Contribute to long-term operational strategy and technical road maps
• Act as point-of-contact for the front-end and back-end development teams
- Technical Incident Manager at LMS Inc
- Broward Health Patient Access Specialist at
- Analyst | Incident Response Commander at RCCL c/o Insight Global, LLC
- Convey Health Solutions IT Support Specialist at Telecom and Development
2 months at this Job
- BS in Information Systems - Database Management
- AAS in Computer Science - Customer Service
Served as the first point of contact in the investigation/recording of work-related, non-work-related injuries, near misses, general liability, auto, ergo evaluations, and property incidents for the Pacific Northwest and Mexico regions. Directed injured workers/supervisors regarding medical evaluation and treatment of injuries ranging from First Aid to Advanced Life Support; followed up with injured workers daily to determine return to work status and ongoing treatment; created claims files and compiled incident reports, doctor's reports, clinic reports, photos, and field reports into a consolidated file; and followed up on investigations. Investigated complaints from injured workers of potential unsafe work conditions. Accountable for overseeing initial ergonomic workplace assessments and providing follow ups. Evaluated injuries and assessed job duties to ensure reasonable accommodations were being made; investigated/tracked near-miss incidents; and analyzed incidents to determine causal factors, prevention, and corrective measures to prevent future injuries; and implemented safety protocol changes. Prepared employee drug testing. Performed jobsite visits to ensure proper safety protocols were being followed. Covered other regions as needed and completed additional safety-related projects as needed. Successfully developed remediation plans for potential incidents and made the appropriate changes during emergencies. Compiled incident data for those that had been remedied for careful review/analysis to prevent future events. Managed high priority incidents and ensured quick decisions to reduce overall impacts. Trained employees on new safety protocols to prevent/diminish any preventable injuries. Selected Achievements * Successfully decreased multiple preventable injuries by holding safety meetings to train installers on new procedures and the proper use of equipment, and lift/carry techniques. * Achieved some of the lowest injury numbers in the Pacific Northwest region. * Collaborated with Safety Coaches and maintained close relationship with crews. * As the only bilingual Incident Manager, selected to manage the Mexico region.
- INCIDENT MANAGER at Tesla, Inc., Safety Department
- PROPERTY MANAGER TECH at Target
- GUEST SERVICES TEAM LEADER at
- OPERATIONS LEAD/CLAIMS COORDINATOR/HELPDESK SUPPORT at ACE/ESIS Insurance
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - In progress - Network Administration
• Hired as a NOC Analyst to monitor network security, isolate potential security vulnerabilities, and remedy security issues that could compromise the network. This includes running diagnostics programs on networks to pinpoint problems and monitor overall network health
• NOC analysts answer incoming calls for tech support from customers and other staff members within the company
• Received promotion as Incident Manager
• Oversees 100% of the requests incidents and escalations as a result led to improved percent of calls answered within 20 seconds by 18.46%, decreased the overall AHT from 8:21 to 6:19.
• Decreased the number of abandoned calls by 7.8% by redesigning internal procedures, established weekly reviews with all techs, introduced and implemented a new training system.
• Improved customer satisfaction by 25% by establishing 50+ weekly touchpoint calls with every customer, and ensured all Service Level Agreement (SLA) were met.
• Developed a phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalations.
• Performed different technical support activities involving Windows 10.
• Manage, coordinate, and resolve over 30+ urgent and complicated support issues weekly.
• Analyzes data and matrixes including KPI's and trends to VP, Operations in ad-hoc, monthly and as needed to improve services, tools and support customer's experience.
• Manages and develops a team of 15+ Tier I and Tier II Support Analysts focusing on end-user incidents, service requests, and promoting a culture of IT Service Management.
• Increased employee retention of techs by 10% by focusing on the interviewing and hiring process.
• Redesigned the onboarding process for all call center associates by establishing a mentorship program and open door policy.
• Standardized and improved work processes and weekly / monthly KPI reporting by instituting a global framework.
• Increased capabilities of new service desk technicians by establishing a technical training program.
• Prioritized workload and balanced resources through proactive review of ticket queues and participation in project management discussions.
• Coordinated and negotiated incident, problem, change and project management, to assure minimal or no service impact.
- Incident Manager at Canvas IT
- Supervisor at Kelly Services, Inc
- Team Lead at Wipro, Inc
- Office Manager at The Meilleur Groupe
11 months at this Job
Remote technical support in the Mercy Service Center. Provide up to Tier 1 support over the phone for Mercy coworkers as well as outside commercial clients and customers. Work within ITIL industry standards while complying with HIPAA regulations. Troubleshoot problems with commercial applications, Active Directory, Vergence ProVision, Epic, and more. Elevated to Incident Manager role with integration of Service-Now. Included team member on-call management, high-priority ticket management and resolution, and triage of user-submitted issues. Participated in Epic Experience program for 16 months.
- Client Systems Analyst, Incident Manager at Mercy
- IT Co-op at Mississippi Lime
- Tier 1 Desktop Support at Missouri S&T IT Walk-In Center
- Shop Floor Laborer at Applied Engineering Plastics
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Major Incident Manager
• Initiate and facilitate crisis bridges. Engage all teams required. Drive to resolution.
• Communications to internal executives, client executives, and end users.
• Capture detailed chronology for Problem Management.
• Client Service Level Management. Owner of AbbVie Pharmaceuticals process definition, metrics/KPIs, Customer Management.
• Provide process and documentation improvements.
• Team Lead and HR Group Leader.
• Experience in multi-vendor client/web server/application/database multi-tier active/passive failover pair and active/active redundancy farms utilizing cluster services.
- Major Incident Manager at Unisys
- Staff Engineer/Operations Manager at Intel
- Assistant to the Computing Division Head at Fermilab
- Manager of Computer Operations/Manager of System Technology at Dearborn Publishing/Longman Publishing
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
- M.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
- MBA - Technology Management