Responsible for real-time monitoring, responding to customer inquiries, conducting network surveillance, initiating and resolving incident management tickets, troubleshooting and network repair on the physical layer and logical problems using standard isolation methodologies. Utilized tools for router access, circuit layout, automated circuit testing, and ticket management. Analyzed network surveillance data and addressed any issues that were identified. Created change process documentation (MOPS). Performed standard changes and provided escalation support for complex technical issues. Acted as primary Incident Manager in critical event management situations including providing support on technical and customer bridges. Worked client alerts and associated trouble tickets to meet all contractual SLA's. Owned the resolution of escalated internal and external client issues. Worked on cross departmental projects with Verizon internal and external teams. Provided recommendations to Tier 3, Service Delivery team, and management on processes, monitoring, or technical improvements. Worked as a NOC Engineer, Team Lead and Project Management as well as provided training to engineering team.
- Incident Manager at Verizon Business
- Senior Aircraft Technician at Aurora Flight Sciences, Inc
- Senior Technician - Research & Development at Atlantic Research Corporation
18 years, 9 months at this Job
Enterprise Major Incident Manager directed all technical resources in system recovery efforts for IT infrastructure, application processing, server operations and other systems. The Major Incident Manager authored enterprise wide communications which provided business updates as well as technical updates to senior leadership and third party businesses such as Amazon, Bass Pro and many others. Received numerous comments from peers on quality of customers service ability which was received by management. Received recommendations from all four Technical Operations Shift managers for promotion to Availability Manager. Identified as a Superior performer by peers and managers alike for technical competency when directing recovery efforts for incidents.
- Enterprise Major Incident Manager at Capital One
- IT Infrastructure/Special Projects Senior Release at CMI
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at CXI-STEFANINI
- Program Manager at UNISYS
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Technology
• Answer high priority calls for multiple user issues, large financial impact incidents, security breaches, and manager escalation requests.
• Work with the command center to gather all information for warrooms.
• Drive service restoration through proper escalation channels.
• Perform as a support line for the service desk.
• Manage projects for process improvement ranging from IVR changes to dashboards for productivity.
• Write user stories for all projects included in process improvement for incident management department.
- Incident Manager at Optum
- Web Portal Backup Lead at Optum
- Technical Support Analyst at Optum
- Technical Support Analyst at RBC Wealth Management
5 months at this Job
• As the Major Incident Manager, it is my job to gather the facts about the crisis, gather the support teams necessary to solve the crisis, and keep the business stakeholders informed while the resolution process takes place.Element relies on local and off-shore support teams, so it is my responsibility to ensure that correct people are involved to resolve all IT-related issues.
• I took over and completely reengineered the weekly on-call scheduling model to provide precise details for all key support individuals, critical application contacts, and incident creation/escalation guidelines.
• Inherent to the Business IT Crisis Manager position are these responsibilities: ◦ Managing the 15-person Crisis Management On-Call Staff * Maintaining the schedule matrix for my staff as well as all other IT teams * Presenting educational "lunch and learns" to the IT Department * Participating in application deployment and testing activities ◦ Overseeing the Incident Management System. Element uses Service Now® * Track and document all Critical (P1) and High (P2) priority incidents * Keep the support teams focused on the task at hand * Create audio and video conference bridges when additional support is warranted ◦ Root Cause Analysis Management * When an incident is resolved, it is my responsibility to ensure that the team(s) that resolved the problem provide an official document stating what the original problem was, why it happened, what was done to fix it, and how we will prevent it from reoccurring * I will approve or deny the document based on completeness and will offer to assist the author if necessary. I have experience in creating these documents myself when needed. ◦ Problem/Problem Task Management * Based on the outcomes from a Root Cause Analysis, I assign Problem Tasks to various support team members that will address the task and perform an action that will prevent the issue from reoccurring * Generate weekly analytical reports for management ◦ Championing the IT department to the business users * Forging long-lasting relationships with the business stakeholders so they know to contact me directly for details on any issue that adversely affects them ◦ Providing training, creating process diagrams, procedure manuals, and shortcut methods to allow my peer team members to execute their mission with the least amount of difficulty. ◦ Participating in War Room activities * Whenever there is a major (all-hands) crisis, software deployment, or any other activity that negatively impacts the business negatively, this engages the War Room process. I'm responsible for representing the Crisis Management Team and must provide support by:
• Making sure the correct support teams are in place
• Tracking the activities in Service Now®
• Providing communication to the business
- Major Incident Manager at Element Fleet
- Manager for Social Security Administration Project at Lockheed-Martin
- Site Supervisor and Sr. Systems Administrator at Lockheed-Martin
- Associate IT Manager and Senior System Administrator at Maricom Systems, Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems Management
Duties as a Major incident manager. * Manage incident management bridge calls with support teams, on-call support application teams and management. * Ensure proper escalation procedure are followed and correct support teams that are engaged. * Notification to the business unit account representation of the current status and impact of the incident. * Follow SLA procedure to ensure the incident is resolved in a time matter. * Ensure that the incident management process is followed and that incident and problem records accurately reflect actions taken to restore service; and that changes to Configuration Items are recorded.
Duties as a Major incident manager.
* Manage incident management bridge calls with support teams, on-call support application teams and management.
* Ensure proper escalation procedure are followed and correct support teams that are engaged.
* Notification to the business unit account representation of the current status and impact of the incident.
* Follow SLA procedure to ensure the incident is resolved in a time matter.
* Ensure that the incident management process is followed and that incident and problem records accurately reflect actions taken to restore service; and that changes to Configuration Items are recorded.
- Major Incident Manager at DXC Technology
- System Administrator at DXC Technology
- Customer Experience and Tech support at Liberty Cable (acquire Choice Cable on Feb 2015)
- Assistant Manager, IT and Network Technician at ACT COMPUTER MAX
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Computer Science Installation and Repair of Computerized System and Networks
- Associate's Degree - Business Administration
Initiates and manages incident tickets to track widespread major and minor degradations and outages on multiple products used globally.
● Facilitates open communication between customers, support agents, customer advocacy managers, executives, department managers, directors, and VPs for high profile customers and top accounts.
● Mentors and trains employees for the role of F&B Escalation and Incident Manager.
● De-escalates and manages customer expectations for responses and resolution on inbound manager escalation calls.
● Provides workflow process improvements to team management to increase productivity.
- F&B Escalation and Incident Manager at Oracle
- Customer Service Admin Support at Oracle
- Attractions Operator at Universal Studios
5 months at this Job
Role: Incident Manager - In this role, Clarence managed emergencies and outages impacting the client. He facilitated the restore of normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the impact on business operations. He ensured that the best possible levels of service quality and availability were maintained. Activities:
• Lead disaster recovery efforts.
• Processed significant incident alerts.
• Created incidents and problem records. Skills: Technical-Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Delivery
- Incident Manager at Hewlett-Packard
- Computer and Electrons (C&E) Shop Supervisor at United States Army
- Continental Airlines Help Desk, at Hewlett-Packard
- Lead on Duty, United Airlines Help Desk at Hewlett-Packard
13 years, 3 months at this Job
Start Date Jan 2018 End Date Till Date Project Description Incident Manager for CTO Tools Role & Contribution * Handling all Incident, Problem & Change management related issue in daily bases Interacted with Client for creating the Incident process for CTO which resulted in the number of cases breaching SLA & also for better overall Co-ordination between different resolver groups. Owner for creating PIR, RCA also Incident Ticket Report. Incident Management * As an Incident Manager for Various CTO tools, Drive complex outage and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations. * Perform the role of Outage Manager, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution. * Resolve incidents within defined time period, and escalate unresolved incidents to Technical Support Operations, OEMs, Third-party providers, etc. * Manage communication during incidents, for ongoing tickets or when requested. * Initiate troubleshooting call with all required stakeholders during emergency ticket handling. * Prepare Incident Reports, RCAs and conduct Outage Learnings. * Reviewing and auditing the process. * Producing management information, including KPIs and reports. * Monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement and actions tracking. * Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures. * Ticket backlog management and push for resolution aged tickets. * On call duty for out of hours incidents. * Provide inputs for the ticket handling quality assessment. * Ability to document information. * ITIL based framework experience. Problem Management * Manage the Problems, to ensure that these are diagnosed, logged and escalated to appropriate team and consistent quality standards. * Co-ordinate with Operation teams, SME's , Engineering Teams, Network , Platform admin , DBA's and other cross vertical teams inside and outside the organization to ensure the problems are worked and closed. * Perform both reactive Root-cause analysis (RCA) and proactive trend analysis within Operations and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas. * Conduct the Post Incident Review Meeting for all the major(P1) incidents to help discover the insights of the problems, Will bring all the cross vertical teams and discuss the issues in open forums to understand what went wrong, what went correct, how the team can do things differently and discuss the course of action to prevent the future incidents. * Based on the RCA, will ensure to update the corrective actions and assign it to the respective teams and do the regular follow up to take it up for permanent closure. * Generate trends analysis of recurring Problems/Incidents - extract trends on Incident types, Customer types, key problem areas, groups etc.; conduct regular meetings with respective groups to review recurring Problems and publish for final resolutions. * Generate 'Escalation Reports' on recurring issues and issues not being resolved and bring it to respective team management * Represent the "status and success of the problems" in Weekly Service Review meeting with Leadership teams. * Conduct the Operations weekly Meetings , Open Incident / Problem tickets review meeting. Tools used * ITSM , Service Now, Remedy tool.
- Incident Manager at Nokia Networks
- Senior Engineer - Incident Management at Alcatel Lucent - Chorus Networks
- Senior Engineer - Incident Management at Alcatel Lucent - Telecom New Zealand (TNZ)
- Senior Performance Engineer at Nokia Siemens Network - VHA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master - Education & Credentials
IT Analyst - Incident lead, problem lead
➢ Handle major incident communication with stakeholders
➢ Gather any SME's expert needed to resolved ASAP any incident
➢ Minimize impact of incidents and look for RCA after Major incidents occur
➢ Create the appropriate KPI to track incident and avoid repetitions.
➢ Follow up problems RCA with different teams to avoid repetitions / major impacts
➢ Root Cause analysis identification through problem management meeting and multidisciplinary teams
➢ Daily Incident Stand up execution and retrospective of major and critical incident as part of the continual improvement process
- Incident Manager at John Deere Financial
- Head of NOC at Orange / Tricom
- Problem & Change Manager at ORANGE DOMINICANA
- NOC Team Leader at ORANGE DOMINICANA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Incident Management Team, Safety Officer, Planning, Resource Management. Team Rubicon is an international disaster relief organization comprised of retired military and first responders. Team Rubicon’s primary mission is providing disaster relief to those affected by natural disasters, be they domestic or international. By pairing the skills and experiences of military veterans with first responders, medical professionals, and technology solutions, Team Rubicon aims to provide the greatest service and impact possible.
- Incident Manager at Team Rubicon
- Manager at Expert Equipment
- Director of Operations at Non Profit - SCAR
- EMS Instructor at University of Colorado Health
2 years at this Job
- Advanced Certificate - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor of Science - Emergency Management