• Completed daily audits for income journal entries.
• Reconciled journal entries when system failures occurred.
• Completed monthly Cash on Hand and Deposit Recon spreadsheets.
• Created and posted Daily Cash Entries.
• Assisted in training AR positions.
- Income Auditor at JW MARRIOTT
- Accountant - General at GAYLORD OPRYLAND HOTEL
1 year at this Job
- - Accounting & Reporting
- Bachelor of Science in Philosophy and English - Philosophy and English
Las Vegas, NV. July 2016 - Present
● Maintained accurate up to date reference documentation regarding all hotel standard rates, group and special rates, packages and promotions offered by the hotel
● Assessed group room block-pick-up/attrition figures and verification of accuracy and completeness of room charges and complimentary rooms provided
● Investigate overages/shortages discovered by an auditor or General Cashier
● Collaborated with Regional Controller during Accounting migration to new management company systems
● Selected as Department (Accounting) SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Marriott's Ci-Ty
● Contributed to the migration from Delphi to Marriott's Ci-Ty accounting system supporting sales, revenue management, and Event Management
- Investigate overages/shortages discovered by an auditor or General Cashier at Waldorf Astoria
- at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
- General Cashier at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
- Front Office Associate/DTS (PBX) at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business
- - COMMUNICATION
Validation of revenue (profit and lost) at the hotel. Preparation of daily income report for local and corporate office. Internal audit. Education and training. Verification of compliance with company policy. System operation check MICROS, OPERA, 1C, and other(focus, Citrix). Preparing guid and other manual for employees.
Validation of revenue (profit and lost) at the hotel. Preparation of daily income report for local and corporate
office. Internal audit. Education and training. Verification of compliance with company policy.
System operation check MICROS, OPERA, 1C, and other(focus, Citrix).
Preparing guid and other manual for employees.
- Income auditor at Four Seasons
- Accountant of a group of fixed assets at CJSC "Moscow-McDonald's"
- Fixed assets accountant at Корпорация Estée Lauder
- Junior Accountant, Finance Dept at SRSC" LLC
11 months at this Job
Upon transferring to the Income Auditor position, I was able to quickly learn the necessary requirements for the position ◦ Prepare daily Food & Beverage Revenue Report ◦ Balance and post all incoming revenue and payments/settlements on a daily basis ◦ Run audit reports from OnQ, Micros, Elavon, Windstream, and Sonifi ◦ Audit receipts from restaurant outlets and contact restaurant with information regarding missing receipts. ◦ Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer/system problems that are directly correlated with PMS/POS and payments/settlements. ◦ Route allowances/adjustments, rate reports, and paid outs.
- Income Auditor at Hilton Portland & The Duniway
- at Hilton Portland & The Duniway
- Guest Service Agent at Hilton Portland & The Duniway
- Front Desk & Guest Service Agent at Double Tree by Hilton
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Bachelors of Science in Business - Business, Hospitality Management
-Reconcile and distribute daily flash report -Review hotel revenue including adjustments and allowances, banquet and miscellaneous income, and ledger accounts -Ensure proper documentation is provided for all tax exemptions and complimentary or house use rooms -Verify all transactions are properly posted and in compliance with hotel SOP -Compile all audit reports and documents into a daily routing pack with noted discrepancies or exceptions and distribute to management for approval
-Reconcile and distribute daily flash report
-Review hotel revenue including adjustments and allowances, banquet and miscellaneous income, and ledger accounts
-Ensure proper documentation is provided for all tax exemptions and complimentary or house use rooms
-Verify all transactions are properly posted and in compliance with hotel SOP
-Compile all audit reports and documents into a daily routing pack with noted discrepancies or exceptions and distribute to management for approval
- Income Auditor at Crowne Plaza Times Square
- Income Auditor at Resorts World Casino New York City
- Bookkeeping Assistant at APM Model Management
- Administrative Assistant at Powerline Auto Repair, Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Credit Card Specialist
• Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports
• Prepare and distribute necessary over and short daily reports as required according to hotel standards
• Prepare and distribute month-end reports
• Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis
• Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing system functions as required
• Resolve invalid or unauthorized charges by following hotel procedures and manager's approval
• Verify accounting statements against receipts and bank statements
• Make certain all income sources are legal, authorized and well documented
• Prepare daily bank deposits
• Audit and reconcile all transactions made by front desk agents and banquet/catering managers work
• Assist guests with their parking charges issues
• Perform audit on all departments and bank count employees bank every month issued to employee by hotel
• Audit all outlet reports from Wynview and tally them with Opera System for accuracy
• Reconcile Journal Voucher with General Ledger
• Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures
- Income Auditor, Accounting at Wyndham Irvine OC Airport
- Income Auditor, Accounting at Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- Front Desk Agent at Hyatt Regency Irvine
- Night Auditor/Front Desk at Hilton Costa Mesa
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Accounting - Economics
- High School Diploma
Enters into xcel all sources of revenue for the resort's restaurants, retail, hotel and gas station. Must balance all room charges made by guests in the restaurants to their folios. Review all cash drops by employees to ensure it matches their register. Make any correcting entries in Opera, Simphony, and Raymark. Prepares reports for the Controller to reconcile the journal for the end of the month.
- Income Auditor at Xanterra
- Assistant Controller at Roosevelt Lodge
- Ticket Broker at Independent Contracts
- Internal Auditor at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Audit and post daily revenue and statistics
• Research and report revenue adjustments
• Ensure proper sales tax collection
• Audit and balance daily system ledgers
• Submit daily revenue financial reports and audit findings
• Ensure compliance with Internal Audit standards
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Month-end close and reporting
• Maintain and secure audit records
- Income Auditor at The Omni Grove Park Inn
- Staff Accountant at The Omni Grove Park Inn
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at The Omni Grove Park Inn
- Bar Manager/Head Bartender at The Village Café
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
• Audited Daily Receipts, Discounts, Voids, House Charges, etc.
• Posted Daily Sales, Deposits and Statistics, Reconciles with Daily Paperwork bank accounts and General Ledgers in Quickbooks
• Created, Generated and Sent Multiple Daily Reports to Management
• Worked with Staff Accountant to reconcile Daily Banking
• Created all new procedures for handling cash, reconciling the safe as well as the Bank.
• Trained and Supported for all Store Office Managers, Store Managers and District Managers
• Investigated questionable transactions, including POS reports, video footage and discrepancies in accounts
- Income Auditor at Lassens Health Food
- Account Manager at Delta Diamond Products
- Accounting Clerk at Robert Half - VCCU
- Sales Audit Analyst at Robert Half - Harbor Freight
2 months at this Job
- - Nursing
• Operate computers loaded with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets, databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Receive and record bank accounts cash, checks, and vouchers.
• Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, revenues, expenses, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Income Auditor at La Quinta Resort and Club
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science in Business & Administration and a Bachelor - Business & Administration and a Bachelor