Income auditor General cashier Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable
- Income Auditor/Accounting at Hotel Constance Pasadena
- Income auditor/ Accountant at Langham Hotel
- Reservations Supervisor at Langham Hotel
- Reservations Manager at Hilton Prince Kuhio
at this Job
- - Business
• (August 2017 - Present)
• Accounts Receivables/ Accounts Payables:
• Preparation of accurate VAT Invoices as per the guidelines of FTA.
• Checking the Invoice rates in accordance with the Sales Contract and effectively communicating it to the respective Travel Agents.
• Following up customer account details for delayed or non-payment.
• Respond to the guest inquiries/disputes in a timely and professional manner.
• Managing credit card charge-backs and effectively address training opportunities.
• Monitoring the Guest Ledger, Deposit Ledger and City Ledger on daily basis.
• Controlling Aging Analysis and lead monthly Credit meetings.
• Reconciling all the credit card payments received directly from bank, further inspecting and resolving all the discrepancies.
• Relieving all the tasks and duties of Accounts Payables during the vacation period of the authorized personnel.
• Verifying the accuracy of invoices against their Purchase Order and account allocation.
• Posting the invoices in the system by importing and file them in a safe place.
• Answering creditor's queries relating to invoices/payments promptly and professionally.
• Reconciling all the supplier's account while preparing each cheque in order to have all the accounts updated and to file the statement of accounts in creditor's respective file.
• Prepare payment for disbursement of expense claim after verification of supporting bills and receipts.
• Prepare payment against all the cash purchases done by purchasing department.
• To get the approval of HOD on all supplier's contract invoices and post them.
• To prepare payments in foreign currency after verification of invoice.
• To prepare travel advance payments.
• Income Auditor:
• Review and verify Night Auditors logbook, daily revenue report and daily Food & Beverage report with supporting vouchers and trial balance
• Monitor Rate Variance report, Late check out Report, HK discrepancy report.
• Verification of Paid Outs, Refunds, and Rebate Vouchers.
• Audit the daily cash summary and update General Cashier's report.
• Review overages and shortages of Cashiers and take appropriate action and review Front Office foreign exchange rates as and when required.
• Examine Complimentary and House Use rooms. Any discrepancy to be brought to AFC.
• Ensure that all the revenue is posted to the assigned department codes.
- Income Auditor at Travel Agents
- Outlet Cashier/ Night Auditor at
- Accounting Intern at Purchasing Department
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Commerce - Commerce
- Class X - X & XII
- C.B.S.E. - Board
Analyze and coordinate all income audit functions in order to and ensure all financial transactions for the day are verified and balanced. Timely and accurate preparation of management reports, daily, weekly, monthly, as and when required. Month-end close, balance and post of revenues to meet corporate deadline. Verify and/or reconcile all revenue centers as reported in the Income Journal daily. Management charge adjustments and posting to cost. Daily tax reconciliation. Daily review, balancing and posting of MISC Commissions and Receivable accounts. Daily Reclassification, posting journal entries for all adjustments.
- Income Auditor at Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent at Hotel Derek
- Accounting Clerk at Kelly Services @ExxonMobil Development Company
- Accounting Assistant at CITY OF KINGSVILLE
2 months at this Job
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Certificate of Completion- Accounting Specialist - Accounting
- - Business Professional Fraternity
• Checking all Night Auditor Reports.
• Checking Daily Sales Report and send it by E-Mail to Head office.
• Checking all Guest Folios, Bills & Receipts and Guest Ledger.
• Prepared Daily Room discrepancy Report between F.O System and H.K Report.
• Prepared Cash Inventory for Front office and Cashiers.
• Prepared Daily Revenue J.V.
• prepared Daily Bussines Call Report.
• prepared Monthly Closing (Telephone J.V&Statistic J.V and Taxes Report)
• Systems ( Opera & Micros & Fidelio Suite8 & Comses ) .
- Income Auditor at Gawharet al Ahram hotel
- Income Auditor at Tolip el Galaa hotel
- Income Auditor at Bellevue beach hotel
- Accountant at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Assist department leader with end of month reconciliation including journal entries in Oracle and maintain balance sheets
● Planned and executed operational audits of various business areas
● Systematically reviewed documents and assembled financial statements
● Meet daily deadline of upload daily financials
● Train new associates of Income Audit process
● Coach overnight associates SOP of night audit function
● Reconcile credit card transactions from PMS and POS make necessary corrections and research chargeback
● Assist Paymaster and F&B Managers with balancing server's gratuity
- Income Auditor at Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa
- Lead Night Auditor at Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
- High School Diploma
- Income Auditor at Downstream Casino Resort
- Account Representative at Spherexx
- Players Club Representative at Wyandotte Nation Casino
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management/Accounting
- Associate - Accounting
- High school or equivalent
Audit All Areas of the casino, send Daily Operations Report to corporate, send exceptions for violations, etc.
- Income Auditor at Golden Nugget Casino
- Cashier at Murphy USA
- Special Events Coordinator at Golden Nugget Casino
- Cage Cashier at Ip Casino
1 year at this Job
- Some college
• Responsible for completing audits for the Main Cage, Count Room, retail, valet Food and Beverage and any other revenue and documentation as generated by various departments.
• Ensure all paperwork is done in compliance with company policies and procedures, New York Lottery regulations and Federal and State laws.
• Issues exception reports for violations of company policies and procedures.
• Analyzes and creates spreadsheets, compiles with all company policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates and provides outstanding customer and employee relations at all times.
• Assists Main Bankers with documenting and verifying the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing currency, coins, vouchers, tickets, bank deposit and other monetary instruments.
• Maintain the accountability of the main back and vault in accordance to established internal control, policies and procedures and gamin regulations.
- Income Auditor at RESORTS WORLD CASINO NEW YORK CITY
- Outreach Specialist at NYC DEPARTMENT OF HOMELESS
- Eligibility Specialist (Seasonal) at NYC HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION
- Crew Leader Assistant/Enumerator at UNITED STATES CENSUS BUREAU
7 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- High School Diploma
Executed daily operations of finances in non-gaming and gaming aspects of the casino Assisted manager and casino accountants when needed Data entry, Microsoft Excel, Windows, ACSC, LMS, Data Magine, Showcase Query, I-Series Navigator and Info-Genesis are used on a daily basis Audited banks, slot operations, cage operations, promotions, restaurants and retail outlets Efficiently reported errors to management Recorded all information obtained in spreadsheets
- Income Auditor at Seneca Niagara Casino
- at Culinary Cook Seneca Niagara Casino
- Cashier, Dennys at Sever
- Customer Service Teletech at
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Criminal Investigations
- Associates - Criminal Justice
Analyze various PMS reports; assisting in general ledger and month end closing activities; training, scheduling and supervising the audit department staff and analyze and reconcile consolidated financial data in an accurate and timely manner
● Review and certify international payroll transactions to ensure all recommended payments accurately reflect current compensation levels and withholdings in accordance with local labor laws and requirements.
● Create internal controls to enhance the effectiveness of operations and reduce loss of revenue.
- Income Auditor at Paymaster
- Night Manager at
- Auditor at Hilton
- Operational Manager at Candlewood suites
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting and Finance
- Associate of Science - Business Administration