• Estimate both fire and mitigation claims using Xactimate28
• Facilitated on-site water/fire mitigation appointments
• Used MICA, Xactimate28, Xactanalysis
• Verify vendor estimator's construction estimates for accuracy
- Independent Adjuster at Independent Adjuster
- General Manager at ServPro
- Construction Manager/Mold Remediation Contractor at Blackmon Mooring
- Property Manager at A-Plus Storage
5 months at this Job
- - Real Estate
- - Drafting and Design
- - Business Administration
• Called clients and made schedules for the team and parties involved.
• Kept the Insured and others informed about the claim's status with clear, timely and accurate written/oral communications.
• Conducted on-site appraisal to determine facts relevant causation, damages, and exposure.
• Established and maintained accurate loss cost estimates and filed the report within 24 hours.
- CATASTROPHE INSURANCE ADJUSTER | INDEPENDENT ADJUSTER at INDEPENDENT ADJUSTER
- OFFICE ADMIN at EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH DIRECTOR & ADMIN at SHINING BRIGHT INTERNATIONAL
- HEAD PARTY PLANNER & ADMIN at RACHELLE PARTY PLANNING AND CATERING
2 years at this Job
- BA - COMMUNICATION
- BS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Personal line property Independent Adjuster as a result of Hurricane Irma.
- Independent Adjuster at One Call Claims
- Homeowner Field Adjuster at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
- Property Claim Field Manager at American Family Insurance Co
- Catastrophe Team Field Supervisor at Liberty Mutual
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Kearney
I am currently working as a part-time independent adjuster working on daily claims. Due to the low volume of claims I am seeking other Property Adjusting Firms to assist in making this my full-time employment. I am open to a staff adjuster position with the right company.
- Independent Adjuster at Integrity Adjusters, LLC
- Owner at Minnesota Log Homes, Inc
- at Integrity Adjusters, LLC
- Branch Manager at Inlanta Mortgage
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Corporate Finance
• Inspect and settle homeowner and property claims for various insurance companies.
• Meeting company expectations for first contact, inspection and estimate uploads.
• Desk handled 65 Hurricane Michael files within 4 week time frame.
• Self-studied and successfully passed the NYS General Independent Adjuster examination.
• Responsible working independently and setting own schedule.
• Able to seamlessly handle files for multiple insurance files by reviewing and interpreting client instructions.
- Independent Adjuster at Crawford & Company
- Virtual Property Adjuster at The Hartford, Countrywide
- Auto Appraiser at The Hartford, Countrywide
- Personal Auto Claim Representative at Travelers Insurance
4 months at this Job
- B.A - Fine Arts
- - Liberal Arts
As an independent adjuster I handled property and 3 rd party claims for multiple clients ranging from agreed appraisals to full adjust files. Claims ranged from $0.00 to in excess of $1,000,000.00. I have also worked for Witt O’briens, LLC as a dwelling disaster damage consultant for homeowner damages from Hurricane Harvey on the TX General Land Office /DALHR account. In this position I evaluated and estimated Hurricane Harvey damages, completed in-progress inspections to verify contractor repairs confirmed to the written estimate and scope of repairs, and performed final inspections of completed repairs with the homeowner and contractor’s representative to confirm all repairs confirmed to the General Land Office requirements. During this time I assisted management with projects to improve workflow, efficiency, and timely completion of estimates and inspections for all eatimators and consultants working within in my same job position.
- Independent Property Adjuster and Disaster Recovery Consultant at Independent Adjuster / Disaster Recovery Consultant
- Sr. Property Loss Specialist I - On Site Vendor Team Lead at Liberty Mutual Centralized Catastrophe Unit
- Self Employed - Independent Property Adjuster at Nostaw Insurance Services
- Property Loss Specialist III - Field Adjuster at Liberty Mutual, Mid
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
independent Adjuster QA Claims Services, Atlanta, GA QA Claims Services, Jacksonville, FL Renfroe Catastrophe Services, Phoenix, AZ Crawford Catastrophe Services, Colorado Springs, CO Pilot Catastrophe Services, Richardson, TX & Atlanta, GA Eberls Claims Services, Newark, OH & West Lafayette IN, Greely, CO Worley Catastrophe Services, Carrollton, TX February 2014- December 2018: I worked for several different Independent Adjusting Companies listed above seamlessly handling all levels of the automobile, bodily injury and propertyclaims including diminished value, total loss, liability, complex claims, fire claims, smoke claims, evacuation claims from, property inspection to settlement. October 2018- December 2018 Handling property Claims with QA Claims for State Farm Insurance Desk Examiner HRU (Hail Reconciliation Unit) Reviewing Scope Notes Photos Speaking with Contractors/PA Adjusting estimates in Xactimate/XACT content ECS Wind/Hail Claims January 2018- June 2018 Handling Property Claims with QA Claims for Citizen’s Insurance Desk Examiner Litigation Claims Flood and Wind Claims Reviewing Scope Notes Adjusting Estimates in Xactimate October 2017- December 2017 Handle Property Claims with Crawford for California Casualty Insurance Fire Claims Smoke Claims September 2017- October 2017 Trainer handling Auto Total Loss with Eberls Claims Service for State Farm January 2017- July 2017 Handled Auto Total Loss Claims Liability Claims for EA Renfroe Company for State Farm February 2016- October 2016 Handled Auto Total Loss Claims Liability Claims Low Complexity Claims with Worley Catastrophe Services for Liberty Mutual September 2015- December 2015 Handled Auto Bodily Injury Claims with Eberls for State Farm January 2015- August 2015 Handled Auto High/Low Complexity Claims Auto Total Loss Claims with Eberls Claims Services for State Farm
- Independent Adjuster at QA Claims Services
- Licensed Sales Agent at Health Market Exchange
- Manager Trainee at Hertz Rent-A-Car
- Custom Home Service Representative at ADT Security
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - General Studies and Psychology
Independent Daily and Catastrophe Adjuster ◆ Superior Productivity and Results Through Effective Time Management ◆ Investigated, Evaluated and Negotiated Moderate to Complex Residential Claims ◆ Successfully Investigated and Completed Cat and Daily Claims in Wind and Hail Damages ◆ Ability to Provide Superior Customer Service, Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills ◆ Successfully Guide Customers Through Claims Process ◆ Teamed with Internal and External Partners to Generate Desired Results by Closing Claims with Complete Customer Satisfaction ◆ Knowledgeable in Xactimate 28
- INDEPENDENT ADJUSTER at
- Warehouse Office Administrator at Clerical and Logistical Support for Warehouse Department
- Courier/Driver at FED EX EXPRESS
- Assistant Community Director at LINCOLN PROPERTY COMPANY
3 years at this Job
2011 Independent Adjuster-Skilled in interpreting policy and applying policy to damages. Proficient in use of Xactimate. Ability to provide superior customer service with strong verbal and written communication skills. Superior productivity and results through effective time-management.. Team with internal and external partners to generate desired results by closing claims. Seasoned Field Inspector with outstanding negotiation skills. Willing to travel & available for immediate deployment. 2009-10 NDE Inspector-Was employed by Ivey Cooper Services LLC as a boiler inspector and also did non destructive testing traveling throughout the country. Also worked as a refractory bricklayer on glass tank repair and in industrial maintenance as a pipefitter helper have all tools
- Independent Adjuster-Skilled at
- at Bricklayer Refractory
- Field Representative for BAC Local 4 at International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- Supervisor Certification Program Foreman at Level Two
9 years, 3 months at this Job
I am an Independent Insurance Adjuster licensed in over 20 states including New York. From February 2017 to June 2018 I worked for GEICO as an Auto Damage Adjuster in Northern VA. closing approximately 2,000 claims. Proficient with CCC1. Prior to GEICO I analyzed homeowners' claims, adjusted field estimates, wrote payment and denial letters and closed over 1,000 claims for MetLife's Home Ops Cat Group through Worley. I am Xactimate Certified. Attending GEICO's Auto Damage training program I was 3rd in the class of 100 and was asked to mentor other students. I also hold North Carolina Accident & Health Producers Licenses.
- INDEPENDENT ADJUSTER at GEICO
- Operations Finance and Business Analysis Manager, Airtex Products Division at UCI INTERNATIONAL
- Global Sourcing Finance Manager, Corporate Purchasing at NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- at NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
6 years at this Job
- MBA - full-time program
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture