Huntsville, AL Jan 2017-Current Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel. Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, sub assemblies, products, or systems: Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed. Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermocompression, or related bonding procedures and equipment. Independent IT Consultant Huntsville, AL June 2015-Nov 2016 Worked independently for various organizations advising clients on how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives effectively and efficiently; Discussed clients' requirements and defined the scope of clients' IT project's needs; Facilitated the development and implementation of improvement plans to client's information technology systems; Installed and troubleshot clients' IT hardware and software to manage new installations and system migrations; Created, developed, and designed websites using graphics design software; Ensured creative elements were in line with brand requirements; Analyzed and solved all other various IT issues.
- Independent IT Consultant at Benchmark Electronics
- Computer Programmer/ Help desk/ Marketing at Media Arts Institute of Alabama
- Full Time Student at College Student- Alabama A&M University
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Independent I.T. Consultant.
- Independent I.T. Consultant at I.T. Consulting
- Contractor at Nesco Resource
- Contractor at NexTech Solutions
- Service Advisor at AutoNation Honda
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Spanish
Working as independent IT Consultant / Project Manager / Business Analyst / Software Developer in various projects since 1990 - main projects listed below.
- Independent IT Consultant / Project Manager / Business Analyst / Software Developer at self employed
- Project Management / Senior IT Consultant / Business Analyst / Software development at Fraport AG
- IT Consultant at Hypovereinsbank München
- Software Architect at Quality Health Ideas LLC
29 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master Degree - Electrical Engineering
• I receive proposals for projects with technical analysis for development and installation of computer network infrastructure, troubleshooting for high scalability services such as Data Centers and monitoring centers.
• Basic management of computer networks and Hands & Eyes works together with service desks.
• Companies I've been working as Technical Consultant: Nokia, Alcatel Lucent, Louis Vuitton, Sutter Health, Hamburg Sud and other small businesses.
• Acting technical support and implementation of IT projects such as:
• Cabling installation.
• Network Support (Installation and Maintenance Projects).
• Cloud Computing - Configuration and Support Project.
• Backup and Data Storage.
• Data recovery.
• Security Development (Cryptography and System).
• Performs the installation of approved software on computers / mobile devices, following the standard procedures.
• Configures the installation of computer software / mobile device with clients.
• Configures and installs software updates / fixes or patches.
• System Migration (Windows 7 for Windows 10).
- Independent IT Consultant at WS Tech Consulting
- System Support Technician at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Assist IT Network Administrator at PEAK SYSTEM INC
- Data Center and Network Technician at Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- AS - System Engineering and Networking Computer
working as independent IT consultant to a number of companies in the Middle East where my responsibilities include: project planning and scheduling, application design, supporting and maintaining all current applications and data to the new environment.
- Independent IT Consultant at GE estar
- Projects Manager at Techno Management
- Fuel Station Attendant at Safeway
- Program Manager at HASIBAT (Kuwait)
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master Certificate - Project Management
- B.S - Accounting
• Negotiated with homeowners in developing IT strategies and plans that fit their needs and budgets.
• Purchased agreed-upon hardware and software and installed ad hoc wired and wireless data networks incorporating in-house and Cloud file-sharing, including multimedia repository and distribution.
• Designed and constructed home theater systems utilizing the most current HD/4K technologies.
• Maintained customer help desk support to resolve any follow-up issues or make requested changes.
- Independent IT Consultant at Jay Johnson IT
- Internet Sales Manager at FH Collection
- Service Account Representative at Wehrman Healthcare Management Solutions
- San Diego Onsite Estimating Coordinator - Part-time at SD Crane Builders, Inc
9 years, 7 months at this Job
Providing home based IT solutions to High Wealth individuals on the North Shore of the Chicago area. This includes networking, IoT devices, Apple products, home automation, control systems, home offices, and vendor management.
- Independent IT Consultant at TB Consulting
- Global Director of IT User Services at Magnetar Capital LLC
- Level II Systems Administrator at Citadel Investment Group LLC
1 year at this Job
• Bank of America U.S Individual Tax return data entry
• Various IT contract positions Server 2008 and 2013 installs.
• Cisco VOIP support and administration
• IT support - Desktop support and administration (Spiceworks)
• Windows XP, 7, 10 support and administration
• New User setups in AD
• Veeam backup software/Backup Exec
• Vmware 5.5 Administration
• Desktop software imaging (Ghost)
- INDEPENDENT IT CONSULTANT at My own
- SR. SERVICE DESK ANALYST at Terarecon
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER at Bank of the West
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Summit Bank
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Telecommunications
- BS - Computer Information Systems
Manage all IT infrastructures, networks, servers, workstations, and software for an accounting firm and many of their clients as outsourced IT services ❖ Developed IT system specifications after evaluating customer's nature of work and business volume. Install PC-based software packages on clients computers, such as Microsoft Office and Quickbooks ❖ Primary point of contact for company's customers in support of technical issues. Troubleshoot clients IT related problems by determining changes, recommending quality software, or modifications of software, hardware and networking ❖ Assist company's owners and department heads in determining hardware/software requirements to make purchases ❖ Install, configured, maintained and troubleshoot desktop, laptop systems and workstations for company's employees and clients
- Independent IT Consultant at Enterprise Solutions Accounting LLC
- Expeditor Clerk at Sanmar Warehouse
- Teacher at Ingenio Pichichi SA
- Systems Analyst at Ingenio Pichichi SA
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- working on - Computer Networking and Technology
- Bachelors - Accredited
- Bachelors - Accredited
F2Onsite/Walmart Mansfield PA POS Technician SCO Installation Advantage Tech /Best Buy Nichols NY Printer Installation The Peak Org Lock Haven PA PC and Laptop deployment F2Onsite/Walmart Watkins Glen NY POS Technician SCO Installation BLM Technology / CVS Chemung NY Printer installs and HDD extraction BLM Technology / Wells Fargo Norwich and Oneonta NY Server Move and workstation migration Tech-Keys / Genesis Health Williamsport PA PC refresh Upgrade PCs and document changes BLM Technology / Wells Fargo Elmira NY PC Refresh and Data Migration Core BTS / Guthrie Health Sayre PA (Technical Lead) PC Refresh Worked within a team to install approximately 700 computers in 9 weeks. Addressed user issues and confirmed their functionality Prism Pointe Victor and Vestal NY Install printers and show users functionality Sequenza / Dick's Clothing and Sporting Conklin, NY Installation and imaging of PCs The Peak Org / Chase, JP Morgan Binghampton NY Printer relocation NY VA Medical Centers/ Prism Pointe, Bath, Canandaigua, Syracuse NY Worked with a team to install new printers and train users in the operation of the printers Telaid / CVS Mansfield and Wellsboro PA Installation of new workstations and new printers Dunkin Doughnuts, Mansfield PA Swap out media player for menu displays Residential Computer Assistance, Vestal NY, Waterville PA Removal of anti virus Connection of peripherals Restore internet connections Data transfer Towanda VFW, Towanda PA Troubleshooting printer issues and restoring connectivity to workstations CAF USA/ System One, Elmira Heights, NY Emergency Problem-solving Laptop and desktop reimage to current standards Re-image Win7, and work with users to ensure that profiles were re-established Desktop/Laptop troubleshooting Primarily Windows OS. Desktop and laptop repair Internal components installation and hardware Installation Break / Fix of many types of computer issues Provided desktop support to Windows 7 desktop and laptop users Mapping of printers and Outlook Microtel, Sarye, PA Install Tech Installation of 2 Card readers Verified that all devices met standards with network tech Walmart / NCR, Painted Post, NY Installation Tech Worked with Team to install self checkout POS systems Installation was completed in half the time that was estimated work completed with minimal disruption in business operations Physicians Care, Laceyville, PA Installation Tech Installed wall mounted TV w/ Media Player, 2Tablets Then connected each device to the network Physicians Care, Wysox, PA Installation Tech Installed wall mounted TV w/ Media Player, 2Tablets and a Wifi extender. Then connected each device to the network. Walmart/TEKSystems, Painted Post, NY Installation Tech Worked with Team to update and install POS systems connection of proprietary POS computers solved many wiring and mechanical issues Stayed over the allotted time to confirm that project was completed Bimbo Bakeries/A3 Staffing, Sayre, PA IT Tech Mapped Shared drive and mapped printers for 30 machines and Users Worked with customer to help make the new conversion Johnson & Johnson/Atos, Elmira NY Helpdesk Support for Server Migration Active in troubleshooting, assessment, escalation and resolution Mapping Drives, Locating Documents, Triage, and Customer Service Managed profiles and issues from the migration process Dell Win XP to Win 7 Projects at Dupont, Towanda PA Management of project, metrics, scheduling and standards Lead Tech in charge of Data Backup and Installation of Software and Hardware Lead in Troubleshooting, Scheduling, Software Updates and Deployment with Focus on Customer Service Desktop lead support role for all customer computer issues Windows Server 2003, 2008 administrative responsibilities Active directory used for user account maintenance Hardware repair for Dell laptops and desktops Operating system and software support for Windows 7/XP/2000 and Office 2010 WorkMarket / iYogi Back up and install anti-virus, fixed issues that were preventing remote support from iYogi Sugar Creek Camper Sales, Troy Pa Sales and Repair /IT support Update and install software and Maintain Hardware
- Independent IT Consultant at
- Machinist at Camco Manufacturing Inc
- Machinist/Assembler/Programmer at Ingersoll Rand
- at GTP/ Sylvania
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Communications/Business
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Information Technology