www.linkedin.com/in/ partnering with all levels of an organization while building, training and rebeccamillay executing proven and measurable marketing tactics. FO SAERA ECNEIREPXE LANOISSEFORP ESITREPXE INDEPENDENT MARKETING CONSULTANT Strategic Market and March 2015 - present Business Planning Franchise Management Campaign and project management, focusing on B2B & B2C marketing and Brand Management sales, both on the field and national level Digital Media Planning & Marketing strategy building from conception, forecasting, communications Execution and execution to analysis Vendor/Agency Relations Active participation and coordination with operations teams to drive brand Campaign/Project consistency, understanding and engagement across all departments Management & Analysis Build and lead marketing training programs for all levels of the organization Relationship Marketing
- INDEPENDENT MARKETING CONSULTANT at
- ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR at Powers Agency
- MEDIA RELATIONS/FIELD MARKETING MANAGER at Boston Pizza Restaurants, L.P
- FIELD MARKETING MANAGER at Noodles & Company
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - community and business
Work as independent sales and marketing consultant, driving sales of procedural prep and digestive disorder products to gastroenterologists and colorectal surgeons.
• Clients include Satius Pharmaceuticals and Health Alliance-Optum.
- INDEPENDENT MARKETING CONSULTANT at Self Employed
- Vaccine Sales Specialist / Account Manager at PAXVAX
- Country's leading social science research organization and sole contractor at UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO
- Physician-Representative Observer / Consultant at BIO-PHARMA ALLIANCE
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - General & International Management
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Communication - Journalism
- INDEPENDENT MARKETING CONSULTANT at I am an Independent Marketing Consultant
- SALES COORDINATOR - SALES DEPARTMENT at SHERATON HARTFORD SOUTH HOTEL, ROCKY HILL
- SALES COORDINATOR - SALES DEPARTMENT at DOUBLETREE BY HILTON
- FREELANCER at
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Word Processing and Transcription
• Achieved sales growth and developed brand differentiation strategies and tactics for new export markets projects and startup business, developed multiple sales strategies executions, pricing and risk management that lead to an increase of revenue generation and market share growth.
• Supported CEO to maintain long-term relationships and partnerships with external business partners, vendors, implementing customers loyalty programs, provide consultation services while managing marketing reports and anticipating the ROI for different markets.
• Presented research knowledge and business strategy to clients and employees on current and developing marketing methods, and new trends in consumer behavior.
• Opened new export market for Jannah fresh company in Mauritius Africa. This generated almost 2.5 million dollars of export sales revenue.
- Independent Marketing Consultant at Independent Contactor
- Marketing Communications Coordinator at Rise Broadband
- Graduate Research Assistant at Purdue University
- Assistant Marketing Manager at Holiday
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration-Marketing
- Associate - Business Management - Marketing
- Bachelor's - English Literature - English / Arabic Translation
- Served as Marketing consultant and Human Resources/Compliance Officer.
* Development & presentation of SOP and PT seminars.
* Support specific initiatives to increase brand awareness.
* Understand clinical and performance differences between Omega Rehab and key competitors.
* Coordinate and perform training for personnel including new hire and annual refresher training.
• Mobile Orthodontic - Exclusive Invisalign Provider - September 2018 - Present * Development of Sales and Marketing process for organization. * Collaborated with various internal departments including legal to set standard for smile advocates. * Created and implemented marketing plan and presented to regional sales managers. * Conducted training sessions for regional sales team in regards to sales and marketing initiatives * Support training manager with new and refresher courses for new hires and current advocates. * Served as new business development representative to open new markets nationwide.
- Independent Marketing Consultant at
- Local Sales Manager/Marketing Strategist/Independent Agent at MEGARADIO
- Business Development at Southern Careers Institute
- Consultant for North America and International Sales at Holotouch USA (Advanced Technology)
2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management and Marketing
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT / ADVISOR (2007 to Present)
Digital and tradition marketing strategy and business development, communications and brand integrity, customer/market segmentation, new product/market launch, integrated campaign management, website development and management, and staffing support. Sample projects include:
PetShopLane.com – eCommerce Management and Social Media Advertising
• Developed online ecommerce strategy and website launch. Sourced over 200 products from vendors, negotiated wholesale pricing, created, tested and managed ongoing product advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms. Americo Insurance / United Benefit Group – Digital Advertising Strategy and Launch
• Developed and launched consumer Facebook and Instagram advertising and brand awareness campaigns with audience engagement ranging from 0.4% to 0.7% across targeted market. Keller Williams Real Estate Agency – Strategy and Social Media Marketing Management
• Social media marketing and brand strategy, content creation, analytics reporting for managing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn channels. Audience engagement averaged 1.0%. Discover Financial Services – Strategic Market Planning, Project and Campaign Management
• Created digital and direct marketing strategic plans to expand brand awareness and customer engagement.
• Developed and managed monthly Excel based dashboard to report: campaign metrics, cost of acquisition, new customer counts, financial performance and program management enhancements.
• Developed direct response models, and customer acquisition strategies and campaigns using market analytics/pivot tables and syndicated data to project acquisition results. Performed continuous A/B and A/B/C testing to lift response. Exceeded new account goals by 20%, a 346% increase over prior year.
• Developed campaign briefs, marketing messages, content and related material for: direct mail, email marketing, social media, landing pages, display retargeting, paid search and Refer-A-Friend campaigns.
• Collaborated internally to meet customer acquisition requirements including: legal approval, regulatory compliance, marketing analytics and reporting, customer insights, creative scheduling, technology/system modifications, print production, list management, website landing page development, and Customer Service Center updates. French Education Start-up Oui Oui French – Market Planning and Content Development
• Developed business startup plan, website, and digital strategy, identified market segments, and created content. Guided website build, SEO and mapped future growth and product opportunities. Guard-A-Kid Child Safety – Business Development and Project Management
• Developed and managed market entry strategy targeting elementary schools, childcare centers, park districts, and business partners. Expanded education programs to over 100 locations. Led customer engagement presentations and managed digital and direct response marketing campaigns. Professional Baseball Instruction – Business and Communications Strategy
• Developed operation and marketing strategy to reposition business for growth including: customer retention and acquisition, new product offerings, pricing, digital platforms, and customer facing communications. Utilized Survey Monkey to measure satisfaction and identify new programs. Other clients include: Eli Lilly, Hollister, La Marche Manufacturing, Goodway Media Group, Carrier, Hyatt, Solo Cup, Sage, Warner Chilcott, Yunker Industries, WatchFire, Keyence, and WMS Gaming.
- INDEPENDENT MARKETING CONSULTANT at
- VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING at National Insurance Crime Bureau
- DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS at American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- DIRECTOR OF MARKETING at Novar Controls, Inc
12 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- BA - Advertising Design/Communications
- Diploma - Social Media and Reputation Management
- Diploma - Web Development
- Diploma - Digital Marketing
- Certified Digital Marketing Strategist
Working with different clients including the Structural Engineers Association of Illinois, where I created, wrote and implemented email campaigns. In addition, worked with Pogo Events creating a social media strategy.
- Independent Marketing Consultant at Marketing Consulting
- Marketing Consultant at CTS Partners
- Marketing Consultant at TSR Consulting Services, Inc
- Senior Executive at American Marketing Association
5 months at this Job
- BA - Communications
- Independent Marketing Consultant at Network Marketing & Sales
- Advertising Account Manager at iHeart Multi-Media
- Advertising Account Manager at Time Warner Cable Media
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communications
- Master of Arts degree - Business
Provide high value consultative expertise to understand client requirements and implement solutions to meet the small
business owners' needs.
• Creates strategic marketing plan to change the emphasis of company marketing messages to result 20% or plus uplifts in sales.
• Effective analytical skills to uncover critical business issues. Removes bottlenecks and quickly resolve problems.
• Provide ongoing support on strategic plan and problem-solving, to help the client develop business skills and knowledge. Recommend specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve the client's desire sales goals
- Independent Marketing Consultant at Eary LLC
- Sr. Services & Solutions Executive at Xerox Corporation
- Print Media Supply Specialist at Xerox Corporation
- Production Solution Executive at Xerox Corporation
4 years at this Job
- BA - History
Social media marketing and SEO for clients. Send and write monthly and quarterly reports with ManageWP, Raven Tools, and CognitiveSEO. Write and send invoices through Toggl, enter clients in Brightlocal.
- Independent Marketing Consultant at BlizzardPress
- Adjunct at Colorado Mountain College
- Chief Training Officer at Brandt Interactive
2 years at this Job
- - Network Operations & Security
- AAS degree - Digital Media Marketing