Yountville, CA Independent consulting company to the wine industry and travel channel November 2018 - current Independent Sales Consultant * Provide sales services to introduce, develop and build business relationships at the corporate level * Integrate thoughtful analysis to develop programs and increase revenue
- Independent Sales Consultant at TRUE NORTH WINE DESTINATIONS
- Co-Founder and Wine Director at WIND & WINE CROATIA
- Vice President of Sales at INTERVINE, INC
- Southwest Regional Sales Manager, Estate Selections Portfolio at TERLATO WINES INTERATIONAL
2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
- Bachelor of Arts
As of December of 2018, I decided to join the Mary Kay family and become an independent sales consultant. This means empowering women and making them feel good about who they are. Sharing my skills and knowledge of makeup and skin care products and tips to make them feel better in their everyday lives.
- Independent Sales Consultant at Mary Kay
- Barista at Starbucks
- Team Member at Chick Fil A
- Front End Courtesy Clerk at Kroger
1 month at this Job
- - general
- - Social Work
As an independent sales consultant I promote products and services by building relationships, attending sales meetings, managing my time, scheduling appointments, solving customer issues and marketing company products according to supply and demand. I am a self motivated professional that enjoys teaching others how to use this product efficiently and effectively making their home a cleaner safer environment. I also act as a liaison between my client and employer.
- Independent Sales Consultant at Norwex
- Income Tax Preparer at H&R Block
- Bank Teller/Customer Service at Maryland Bank & Trust
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
September 2018 - Current Pioneer and market leader in the design and manufacture of graphene nanoplatelets. Graphene nanoplatelets have demonstrated performance for energy storage, thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, barrier properties and the ability to significantly improve mechanical properties when incorporated into plastics or other matrices. Independent Sales Consultant ♦ Report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer. ♦ Developing prospects and customers using a complete cold calling approach. Finding applications that will utilize products and services being offered by organization. ♦ Global territory that requires a flexible work schedule to accommodate foreign time zones and culture. ♦ Focus is on all plastic, nanotechnology, semiconductor, solar cell, fuel cells, composite, can coatings, paint, polyurethanes, rubber, asphalt, concrete, foam, thermoplastic, thermoset, rotomolding, packaging, inks, pigment/color, and PCV markets. Very high degree of technical and application support is required. ♦ Introduced PVC industry to organization. PROFESSIONAL SALES EXPERIENCE ~~~~~~)
- Independent Sales Consultant at XG Sciences, Inc
- Sales Manager at Alphamin Inc
- Sales Manager at SiGNa CHEMISTRY, INCORPORATED
- Medical Gas Sales Manager at AIR LIQUIDE HEALTHCARE AMERICA CORPORATION
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
Launched and operated two independent direct sale businesses. Provided direct assistance for customers with product inquiries, selections, order processing, returns, and other associated issues in an expeditious manner. Led and facilitated sales presentations to prospective client groups, individual customers, and various key local events. Sponsored and oversaw various fundraisers, which included determining targeted pricing structure for supported groups. Recruited, on-boarded, mentored, coached, and trained new consultants, working with their individual needs/talents to maximize corporate and individual successes. Received several rewards for exceeding sales goals, and the success of new consultants.
- Independent Sales Consultant at Direct Sales
- Marketing Assistant at 39th Force Support Squadron (FSS)
- Publicity Assistant at 314th Services Squadron
- Senior Graphic Designer at Boca Java Gourmet Coffee and Tea
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Continued Education (no degree) - Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- Associate of Arts - Phi Theta Kappa National
Independent Sales associate with extensive knowledge in the fashion and cosmetic industries. Energetic and outgoing with an innate drive to make sales quota, as well as to utilize analytical, creativity, Imaginative, Interpersonal and leadership skills. As a beauty consultant for this well established company I conduct one on one consultations to identify skin care needs and answer questions regarding product line. Performs facials and makeovers as well as conduct open houses and Mary Kay parties upon request. Managed all aspects of the business including inventory control, sales and marketing, product presentation, customer relations, bookkeeping and tax preparation as well as profit and loss. In some occasions I also have to handle collections and retention with my clients.
- INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANT at Mary Kay Skin Care and Cosmetics
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at Comcast Call Center
- MANAGER at Rent A Center
- RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT at AT&T Mobility
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Executive Sales Business Administrator
Information Security & Life Insurance Sales)
• Conducted phone interviews and scheduled WebEx meetings assisting business executives with the development and deployment of an information security strategy aimed at stopping cyber threats and data breach. Promoted full assessments with patented encryption technologies resulting in a superior solution vs the standard attempts in securing critical private information.
• Coordinated and performed field visits offering specialized life insurance coverage to meet specific needs of client referrals and New York State union members.
• Presented need assessments, negotiated terms of policies and coverage and finalized the close of life insurance protection coverage to clients.
• Processed and organized insurance documentation in compliance with New York State laws utilizing "Impact Software".
• Educated clients on features of policies with both advantages and disadvantages of various policies.
• Explained coverage options to customers using self-taught rapport building and trust ability
• Customized insurance policies to standard and rated clients to suit individual customers covering a variety of risks.
• Exceptional customer service sales and relation skills
- Independent Sales Consultant at Christopher Lucas Sales Consulting
- Vice President of Operations at Tritium Research, Inc
- Director of Call Center Operations at Tritium Card Services, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Independent Contractor in Retail Sales
• Focused primarily on Recreational Vehicle sales and Furniture Sales
• Responsible for identifying customer needs and matching with company products
- Independent Sales Consultant at Self Employed
- Operations Manager at Advanced Business Systems
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Personable nature allowing for beneficial communication with anyone
• Excellent customer service skills
• Focus and determination in all aspects of sales
• Take pictures and create advertising posts on several selling apps. Meet customers locally and offer shipping when sale is not local.
• Worked cooperatively with several artists, organizing Art Showings and selling paintings for a commission.
• Advertise and use networking skills to attract customers to shows.
- Freelance Sales Representative at Independent Sales Consultant
- Project Coordinator at Valenti Management
- Office Manager / Administrative Assistant/ Design Consultant at Old South Builders, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Home Economics-Fashion Merchandising
Conducted weekly sales broadcasts selling $5 accessories over social media. Weekly average for one hour produced $150-300 in sales. Maintained inventory of trendy fashion accessories by studying the purchasing trends of customer base. Built a customer base from the ground floor within 3 months to keep a steady stream of income that yielded consistent revenue and also added participation from a bulk of new clients. Became a star consultant within the first 3 weeks of joining the company and is on target for "Crown Club" and "Life of the Party" recognition at the seminar/convention.
- INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANT at PAPARAZZI ACCESSORIES
- SECRETARY at GROW A FUTURE- NON-PROFIT
- DOMESTIC ENGINEER at HOME
- SECRETARY at LYNCHBURG CITY SCHOOLS
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications