(714) 580-9769 | 1801 Park Court PL. E-210 Santa Ana, CA 92701 Independent Sales Representative for Insurance, Investments, and programs. Term Life Insurance: Schedule appointments with clients and set up policy. Investments: Securities license training for SIE exam and series 6, 63, 26, 65 exams. Financial Needs Analysis: Help clients suggest a strategy for their financial goals. Referrals & Programs: Auto & Home, Legal, ID Theft, Long-Term Care, Security.
- Independent Sales Representative at Independent Sales Representative
- Sales Specialist/Customer Service at Lowes
- Call Center Representative (Temp) / MLO-NS Training Program at Network Capital
- Manufacturing Operator at Leprino Foods Company
11 months at this Job
- Classes - General Education: Economics, Political Science, English and Business.
- Classes - Graphic Design: Marketing, Adobe Programs, and Microsoft Office.
- High school - Film, Economics, Business, and Computer Science.
Consultative selling approach, Independent sales representative, covering the states of MI, OH, IN, IL, WI. Strong communicator. Relationship sales driven. Call on specialty retailers, present products to store owners, business owners, and clinicians on a Quarterly basis. Open accounts and expand business volume at and above quota yearly. Proven track record of leveraging and building long term relationships. Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of the prospects needs. Marketing assistance via trunk sales, educational seminars and promotional events. Direct and counsel clients on merchandising strategies. COMPANIES REPRESENTED INCLUDE: Fashion EyeWear - Vinyl Factory, Freakshow, Plein Les Mirettes, Von Arkel, Aston Martin Luxury Watches & Leather Goods - Shinola Detroit, LLC Specialty Apparel - Motionwear, LLC, DASHA Designs, Heart & Soul Apparel, Sassi Designs, GIA MIA, Mondor International, JD Karam Designs Home Fashion Accessories - MIDWEST IMPORTS, San Pacific Imports, RAZ Inc., TAG Ltd., Audreys, Silvestri, John Hines Studios, Firelight Glass, Sandra Kuck Designs Professional Sales Representative at The Research Institute of America, New York, NY Representative in the State of Michigan for a top Business Information Service targeting Business owners, CEO's and Sales and Marketing Managers
- Independent Sales Representative at JS Sales and Marketing
14 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor's - Merchandising/Management
EXPERIENCE Digital Media & Marketing Professional Opportunity Network M.B.A. International Marketing Independent Sales Representative | Nov 2018 - Present In all aspects of my life I've always fostered a TechTarget
- Independent Sales Representative at Daniel E. Castello
- Director of Data Advertising Solutions at TechTarget
- Director of Product Strategy at TechTarget
- Account Executive, TechnologyGuide at Daniel E. Castello
4 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - International Marketing
- B.A. - Media Production & Marketing
Independent sales representative. Sale Cutco name products to references either in person or virtually over the phone and a laptop.
- Independent Sales Representative at Vector Marketing
- Volunteer Work at Partners for Pets
- N/A at
6 months at this Job
- Graduated Class Of 2018
- Running Start 1 Year - AA
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
● Highly motivated, creative, and ambitious customer service representative with 10 years' experience in customer relations industry.
● Enhanced customer service skills directly led to increased profits by suggestive selling and extensive knowledge of products. Promoted repeat customers by establishing customer rapport and conducting follow-up services. SALES SKILLS
● Quickly ascertained customers' wants and needs in order to provide exemplary service.
● Described and explained use, operation, and care of products to customers.
● Recommended, selected, and located or obtained products based on customer needs.
● Answered questions regarding technical products.
● Prepared sales contracts. Maintained knowledge of current promotions.
● Demonstrated use of operation of technical products and services through customer training seminars. New England Wine Cellars Sales and Service Technical Manager Falls Village, CT Sarracco Mechanical Outside Sales Engineer Waterbury, CT Beacon Oil Inside Sales/HVAC Applications East Granby, CT Link Mechanical inside Sales/HVAC Applications New Britain, CT Titan Mechanical Outside Sales NY, CT Trane Outside Sales Stamford, CT
- Sales / Service Representative at Independent Sales Representative
7 years, 2 months at this Job
Independent Sales Representative Prospected and managed 500+ sports specialty accounts throughout Northern CA and NV; represented 12 nationally known brands. Drove sales from $400K to $2.6M within 5 year span. Market Research & Analytics: · Developed macro level market analysis strategies increasing brand effectiveness at regional level through targeted research- SES demographics, and market trends to achieve targeted goals · Utilized Salesforce.com to implement micro level market strategies identifying highly targeted small segments of consumers: zip code to tailor brand awareness, spending habits, competitors · Identified new key accounts through qualitative research producing saturation analysis and heat map indexing · Collaborated with clients to establish projected sales and correct product mix resulting in positive customer experience and optimal sales; provided vision and leadership to achieve short-term and long-term goals · Executed successful product placement, staff training, offered strategic opportunities to promote products through product testing, discount incentives, education and innovative motivational techniques. Successfully maximized opportunities in best interest of brand and customer Data Processing and Account Management: · Performed full range of sales, business development, and account management functions to ensure brand met individual customer goals and contributed positive experience · Managed all event coordination, staffing, and training to ensure thorough product benefits knowledge to enhance customer experience and satisfaction Introduced new product launchings, promotions; utilized comprehensive product knowledge to gain rapport with buyers and key decision makers
- Independent Sales Representative at Hartford Sales
- Leasing Specialist at Carmel Partners
- Independent Sales Representative at Hartford Sales
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Kinesiology
Jostens is the largest printer of yearbooks in the world, we partner with our customers to produce exceptional printed yearbooks that tell stories, preserve traditions and celebrate moments that matter.
• Manage a $1.2 million territory with a 100% renewal rate.
• Exceeded new business quota by 140%
• Partner with over 85 schools to provide a meaningful yearbook.
• Worked successfully as an independent sales representative.
- Independent Sales Representative at Jostens
- Regional Sales Representative - Illinois (Non-CPS) at Perfection Learning
- Regional Sales Representative - Chicago Public Schools at MasteryPrep
- Account Executive at K12, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - English Literature
Independent Sales Representative for a burgeoning science-based nutraceutical company dedicated to helping people achieve healthy living through a combination of natural and scientifically validated products.
- Independent Sales Representative at FedEx Express
- Personal Trainer/Lifestyle Coach at
- Courier/Sales Representative at FedEx Express
- Rehabilitation Specialist at Saint Luke's Health/Fitness Center
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Exercise Physiology
Independent Sales Representative serving Weld county Colorado with acquisitions and liquidations of Agriculture, Construction and Transportation equipment for a full service on-line auction company.
- Independent Sales Representative at BigIron Auctions
- Retail Store Manager at Kuhn North America
- Outside Sales Representative at Kuhn North America
- Outside Sales Representative at Alpine Cabinet Company
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Kinesiology
Cleveland, OH September 2017 to Present Providing after care for school children to assist with homework and strengthen academics. Independent Sales Representative Avon - Cleveland, OH April 2013 to Present Responsibilities Marketed retail products to clients through website, social media, and events. Successful sales to achieve client satisfaction and repeat customers. responsible for resolution of clients concerns regarding products with corporate office to achieve customer satisfaction. Accomplishments Achieved sales goals during prior sales Maintained customer base for follow-up and continued sales. Recruited representatives to obtain Leadership within organization. Skills Used Marketing, sales, social media, retail selling and merchandising
- Independent Sales Representative at Kidds Preschool
- Enrollment Specialist at Kelly Services
- Resource Specialist at AARP
- Educator at Prince George County
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education - Marketing, Sales