Calhoun, Georgia Industrial Electrician
- Industrial Electrician at Harcrow Electric
- Industrial Electrician at Industrial Control Systems
- Industrial Electrician at Advanced Electrical Systems
- Industrial Electrician at Crown Electric
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Industrial Electrician at Zachry Construction Corporation
- Electrician at Electric Service
- Electrician at Maddoxx Electric
- Supervisor Electromechanics at Autoridad de Acueductos y Alcantarillados
7 months at this Job
- Electrician Course Certificate - Electricity
•industrial electrician at Goodyear in Lawton,OK
•Testing and measurement of AC/DC utilities and control circuits.
•Able to interpret electrical/electronic schematics and technical manuals.
•Thorough understanding of industrial controls, 3-phase power, PLCs, VFDs, distribution switchgear, and instrumentation.
•Able to work with various hand tools and electrical test equipment.
•Able to demonstrate satisfactory troubleshooting skills.
•Able to communicate effectively with appropriate departments/individuals.
•Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment, hand tools and personal knowledge to determine root cause.
•Performs necessary maintenance tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting, the repair or replacement of defective and damaged parts, adjustments and calibration procedures, assemble, install, test and execute preventative maintenance tasks on various forms of manufacturing equipment using hand and power tools.
- Industrial Electrician at Willmar Electric Service
- Electrican at NEC
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Journeyman Electrican - Electric
Travel for work in west texas industrial electrician on sand mines.
- Industrial Electrician at Tradesmen international
- Electrician at Orion electric
- Crew Supervisor at Dmw roofing restoration
- Electrician at Orion electric
7 months at this Job
- Hvac - Hvac
- Diploma - Core
Industrial Electrician for the Oil and Gas Industry in a manufacturing setting . Installation of different types of raceways from rigid conduit to basket and cable tray and emt. Proficient in using triple nickel bender for rigid conduit bends also emt bender. Installation of electrical equipment (devices - instrumentation) Bonding of electrical equipment as required by NEC code. Able to read and follow wiring schematics, piping and instrumentation diagrams and one line drawings to complete task alone if needed. Proficient wiring termination skills from 24 v control circuits to 480 3 phase motor wiring. I have been assigned to be in charge of Electrical rooms and Pump station rooms to complete the project from start to finish. Able to read ladder logic diagram to properly and efficiently terminate PLC 's as needed also when in charge of a Electrical room i am required to terminate VFDs and MCC ( Motor control Center).
- Industrial Electrician at Servtech
- Apprentice Electrician Commercial 03 at Kenny Electric
- Electrician Apprentice at Rhino Power
- Electrician Trainee at Weckworth Electric Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Electrician
4 years of forklift operating -Operating scissor/boom lifts -Shipping and receiving clerk -Sheet metal fabricator -Driving forklift for and working on production/assembly lines -Apprentice industrial electrician -Working in factory/plant settings -Welding
- Apprentice industrial electrician at Welding
- Hard worker at KEY QUALITIES
- Forklift Operator at E Holland RD
- at E. Commercial Drive Midland MI
6 years, 4 months at this Job
Industrial Controls Journeyman Electrician
- Industrial Electrician at Scotts Miracle Gro
- Plant Maintenance Tech/Electrician at Global Titanium Inc
- Electrician Kellogg at Brown and Root
- Maintenance Mechanic at Swan Electric Co
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
As an industrial electrician I have reached a supervisory position. I have work in the lock out tag out department and with the precommissioning departments.
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN - 17 YEARS at Zachary/Exxon Mobil Plastics
- Electrician at Contech Controls/Exxon Mobil Plastics
- Electrician/Foreman | MMR at SASOL
3 months at this Job
I'm currently working on the Electrical crew involved with converting our largest paper machine from coated white paper to uncoated brown box grade paper, daily tasks include removing oldconduits and electrical equipment and replacing and reconfiguring controls for the new equpment. Along with daily trouble calls in the other areas of the plant. Alcoa Inc. -Industrial Electrician 09/11-01/16 Performing maintenance and troubleshooting on cranes, AC and DC motor controls, furnaces, lighting, transformer and Sub-station maintenance and preventative maintenance plant wide.
- Industrial Electrician at Packaging Corporation of America
- Laborer at Atlas Electric
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S degree - Transformers and Industrial
Currently working as a Industrial/Commercial Electrician with Tradesmen, in January, at Diez & Watson in Philadephia, Pa; Then worked at Cambridge Pavers Industrial $38 million dollar project as Electrical Foreman guiding over 20+ Electricians. Just completed this project. Next Tradesmen sent me to work on an Amazon building. Tradesmen has work for me, however I'm looking for better benefits.
- Industrial Electrician at Tradesmen International
- Safety Inspector and Quality Control, Forman in Electrical installation at Electrical Companies
- Commercial Electrician at RAMS
- Beginning of Alaska Electrical Apprenticeship/Electrical Career at Independent Electric
1 year at this Job
- Electrical apprentice school, 2nd year - Electrical Codes
- Electrical 3rd year - Electrical Codes
- - Automotive Technology Master Mechanic