• Worked as Industrial engineer on challenging manufacturing flowchart for production planning.
• Standardized consumables and provided research and recommendation for technological advancements and acted as an innovative problem solver with a high degree of research acumen and ability to manage multiple functions simultaneously.
- Industrial Engineer at Vrinda Polyplast PVT. LTD
- Graduate Engineer Trainee at Vrinda Polyplast PVT. LTD.
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineer
I was the assistant Industrial Engineer to my Supervisor. I would help him look at certain processes with in the warehouse and set in place Standard Procedures with in a certain department. This would include watching other multiple outfitters and timing them for the specific process to establish the Standard.
- Industrial Engineer at Cabela's Inc. (40 Hours Per Week)
- Outfitter at Cabela's Inc. (40 Hours Per Week)
- Team Member at Arby's (20 Hours per Week)
9 months at this Job
- High school
Industrial Engineer · Builds and maintains multi-variable standards, including the performance of time studies, regularly scheduled standard validation, best-method development, documentation, and training. · Builds understanding and gains "buy-in" of approved standards by the appropriate DC personnel. · Prepares and maintains documentation for each operation describing methods and procedures, engineering notes, engineering records (such as time study data), standards, and pay variable definitions. · Produces various performance reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. · Meets weekly as part of the DC management team to keep apprised of issues and opportunities, lending the engineering perspective to guide the facility towards the most ideal and strategic course of action. · Provide inputs into the budget process relating to direct labor models and staffing plan. · Supports facility layout design and ergonomic studies to increase productivity while maintaining safety. · Produces cost-benefit analysis and capacity analysis. · Supports process improvements including Six Sigma Lean, Kaizen events, rapid improvement events. · Supports other business functions/partners as necessary. Operations Supervisor · Worked closely with management and Engineering to add gravity feeds into an induction point allowing additional the processing of additional conveyable freight. · Led and maintained 120% or higher performance in two different departments at the same time on Night Shift. · Nominated and selected to represent the Distribution Center in the NASCAR Race for the Chase celebration in North Carolina. Engineering Department · Participated in the time study process to move approximately 180 hours per week used on Commack to On Standard hours. · Send out weekly performance graph for 3 shifts to track progress. · Assisted in correcting daily performance error logs for the operations team. · Participated in project to improve Outbound operation.
- Industrial Engineer at Lowe’s Regional Distribution Center 961
- General Warehouse Associate at The Home Depot Rapid Deployment Center 5221, Westfield
- Area Supervisor at The Home depot rapid deployment center 5221
- Ramp Agent at DGS Delta Airline
2 years, 4 months at this Job
-Currently an Industrial Engineer and lead program manager for all Prototype (Research and Development) projects including 105mm, 120mm, & 155mm Cannons/Howitzers/Aerial weapon platforms, all 60mm, 81mm & 120mm mortar platforms, M110 gun platforms, Bradley Fighting Vehicle, Abrams Tank and multiple other weapons programs. I am also backup program manager for M776 & M20 weapon systems. Generates quotes, deals with customer relations, briefs higher management, and oversee production of parts in a manufacturing facility to ensure delivery schedule and quality are met. -Supervises mission critical delivery deadlines related to current DoD requirements. Coordinates the quote process between customers to Production Planning and Watervliet Contracting Office to generate the best possible price and delivery schedule to meet customer expectations and satisfaction while upholding current priority level and current manufacturing standards. -Briefs higher up chain of command on current top level priority schedule times. Applies innovative skills and procedures in order to meet Watervliets growing workload demand. Also troubleshoots problems within the engineering field, and proposes solutions to effectively solve the issue. Develops production plans down to an operational level to work with Manufacturing, Production Planning and Quality Control to improve all processes, streamline required machinery, improve set up and run times, all without threatening the production timeline. -Serves as a point of contact for coordination between the customers, Benet Labs, Business Management, Planning Office, and Management to give constant updates to ensure we deliver the best product on time. Coordinates with Manufacturing to develop a manufacturing delivery schedule without jeopardizing other current work load and to meet end of month delivery schedules and packaging preservation on time per customer requirements/requests. If technical drawing requirements change during the manufacturing process, I work with Manufacturing and Production Planning to rework and modify components to new technical requirements while attempting to adhere to the original delivery schedule or develop a new schedule. -Upon receipt of program funding, works with chiefs of various divisions to suggest key machinery is turned on and function tested prior to components arrival, to pull in schedule maintenance if required, order or manufacture repair parts if needed, and procure new tooling to meet prototype material properties. Coordinates with Quality Control and Assurance to develop new inspection program development to ensure that outgoing product is not delayed and meets and maintains current technical drawing requirements and tolerances. -Confident with Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Shop Floor Automation (SFA), Army Workload and Performance System (AWPS), extremely knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, possesses very strong Solidworks (3D Solid Modeling) and AutoCad (2D Drafting) skills. Strong communication skills and work ethic. Provides necessary statistical and technical information to supplement weekly briefings. Up to date with all government training for current position. - Coordinates and conducts design review meetings between WVA's planning, manufacturing, quality, and ARDEC Benet's personnel to review Technical Drawing Packages (TDP) for their producibility. Reviews GD&T, tolerances, machinability and inspection of key features, material, coating, and any additional callouts on the drawings. Provides input back to ARDEC Benet to update drawings to ensure their producibility. -Assists with capacity planning for short and long term goals - Created and maintains WVA's Tube Capacity File that tracks all Cannon Tubes and Mortars. Quoted and funded work to track WVA's current capacity. This file is used to plan future workload requirements, plant and machine growth requirements, and to help secure additional workload and assistance funding. Works with all branches of WVA to not exceed its current manufacturing capabilities and overburden its staff, so that it is able to meet customer requirements as best as possible for monthly quantity and delivery dates. -Creates and maintains a flow chart for ODP-C to document the project process, from quote to product to delivery, as well as being considered the expert for advice on prototype flow charts, graphs, and presentations. -Pulled together a last minute team to successfully complete a cannon coating and readiness requirement for the Air Force.
- Industrial Engineer at ODP-C
- STEPHENTOWN VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT at Fire Fighter One
- Solid Works and Auto CAD Technician/Stock Room Manager/Shop Floor and Truck Shop Foreman at ZWACK INC
- Product Management Engineer Leader for Interiors at FORD MOTOR COMPANY
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- ADVANCED REGENTS DIPLOMA
• Developed a plan for every part (PFEP) for more than 1800 SKU's which lead to an average reduction of 20% in inventory levels
• Based on the PFEP analysis, developed a slotting plan for raw materials and finished goods inventory resulting in an effective pick process
• Integrated WASP inventory management system with Profitkey ERP and implemented the use of barcoding resulting in an increase in inventory accuracy from 83% to 98% (Results obtained from inventory audit)
• Developed a material delivery route for the material handler which resulted in reduction of WIP and an efficient flow of materials Industrial Engineer Co-op
• Conducted stopwatch time studies for all critical processes, identified and rectified bottlenecks resulting in significant reduction in cycle times
• Set up one-piece flow (OPF) cells for Immersion, Crankcase, Ceramic, Standard Cartridge heaters and balanced the line resulting in production lead time reduction from 4 weeks to 1 week
• Worked cross-functionally with the product engineer and team leads, to modify BOM's and production routers
• Modified the plant layout for a 75,000 square feet facility in AutoCAD and implemented multiple Kaizen projects
• Analyzed the issues for all raw materials and set up a two bin Kanban pull system resulting in better inventory control
• Prepared a detailed capacity model for Finned Strip heaters, Standard Cartridge heaters and Bottom Outlets using Excel Macro based on cycle time and takt time analysis
• Updated reorder points and quantities for all active raw material SKU's based on usage and supplier lead times resulting in prevention of stock-outs
• Analyzed the reorder points for tubing and designed three long bar pigeon hole racks for the same resulting in the reduction of storage space by 32%
- Industrial Engineer at Backer Hotwatt, Inc
- Operations Intern at KHS Machinery Pvt. Ltd
- Lean Manufacturing Intern at Ferromatik Milacron Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Mechanical Engineering
ƒ Served as SEFL's first and only industrial engineer in their 68 year history ƒ Responsible for the creation and implementation of numerous measurement systems (on a system, corporate, regional, and service center level) ƒ Successfully conducted countless process, time, and efficiency studies within all departments of the company using statistical process control and process improvement techniques ƒ Regularly presented findings of these studies to the owners and senior leadership, along with recommendations and implementation plans utilizing operational proficiency ƒ Key initiative for all responsibilities was to maximize efficiency gains and profitability based upon the data and findings of the studies, models, and measurement systems
- Industrial Engineer at Southeastern Freight Lines
- at Southeastern Freight Lines
- Breakbulk Service Center Manager at Southeastern Freight Lines
- Outbound Dock Supervisor at Southeastern Freight Lines
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management/Administration
- - Business Management
Contributing member of Industrial Engineering team reshoring product for the company.
• Reviewed product assembly and made recommendations for improvements to design for manufacturing and developed process methods for startup of manufacturing for reshored products.
• Developed material presentation racks and carts for a wide variety of components at assembly stations of new production lines. Worked with multiple technologies to choose best solution for each application and budget.
• Defined tooling varying from hand tools, to inline drivers and accessories, to lifting equipment for product assembly and managed acquisition from supplier to assembly user. Recommended alternative sources for items saving the group thousands of dollars.
- Industrial Engineer at KONE Americas (contractor through Ranger Staffing)
- Product/Manufacturing Engineer and Facilities Leader at CREATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Process Development Engineer at SANMINA-SCI
- Senior SMT Process Engineer at ALCATEL USA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Serving in multiple concurrent roles:
Industrial Engineer: Lean Manufacturing Process Improvement, labor standards & costing, manufacturing process design & SOP, budgeting support.
Quality Supervisor: Internal process auditor & lead audit defense. Maintain quality & efficiency standards according to ISO 9001. Supervision of quality technicians. Quality data analysis via Pareto & SPC tools. Corrective & preventative action (CAPA) implementation & management.
EHS Coordinator: Implemented & train health & safety programs for OSHA compliance. Chair safety committee & implement related projects.
• Start-up: Founding staff member of new Vehicle Processing Center
• Implemented Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure compliance of automotive accessory installation & logistic processes. QMS registered to ISO 9001:2008. Upgraded to 9001:2015 in 2018.
• Internal consultant for process improvement & ISO9001 for sister sites at Nissan, Subaru, Ford, and Honda facilities.
- Industrial Engineer at Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics
- Lean Implementation Engineer at Volvo Parts
- Manufacturing Engineer at Volvo Parts
- Industrial Engineer Consultant at Case New Holland
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Engineering
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
Technician different assignments travel requjred. Use of industrial tools and problem solving skills. Forklift also certified with ocean license
- Industrial Engineer at Thompson Industrial Services, LLC
- Customer Service RepresentativeCustomer service at Convergys
- Cook/Cashier at Captain D's Seafood Restaurant
- Production Line Worker at Case Farms
5 months at this Job
- Certification - Welding and facility maintenance
Selected as the Industrial Engineer to Lead the F-15 Workload transition from Eglin, AFB FL to San Antonio, Texas. I will be on an extended 6 to 9 month Assignment at Eglin AFB, FL to create plans and constraint based schedules and metrics for the F-15 Workload that will be coming to Boeing San Antonio.
- Industrial Engineer 3 at Boeing Aerospace Company
- VC-25 Executive Fleet Maintenance and Modifications - Industrial and Project Engineer at Boeing Aerospace Company
- Industrial Engineer at Boeing Aerospace Company
- Commercial Aircraft Industrial Engineer at Boeing Aerospace Company
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Laude Graduate Tau Beta Pi Engineering