Ess is a company specializing in initial and post testing for asbestos, mold, and lead. I am a certified industrial hygienist and have had a lot of experience with the business from bulk sampling to air sampling.
- Industrial Hygienist at Environmental science services
- General Construction Laborer at Amestoy construction
- General Laborer at Universal Forest Products, Inc.
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
Responsibilities With The EI Group I am an industrial hygienist focusing on environmental, health and safety needs for multiple clients. Work includes asbestos and lead inspections, airborne contaminant sampling, indoor air quality testing, personnel sampling, safety oversight, safety data sheet research, CPR/AED/BBP Training, data interpretation, report writing and project management. My client list includes Amazon, Norfolk Southern Railway Company, Coca-Cola, Duke Energy, Wells Fargo, Perdue Farms, Turner Construction and FMC Lithium.
- Industrial Hygienist at The EI Group
- 911 Operator at Forsyth County Emergency Services
- Environmental Health and Safety Intern at Duke Energy
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Fire and Safety Engineering Technology
Conduct workplace audits and provide guidance on steps necessary to achieve compliance. Review safety and health programs and conduct gap analysis. Develop safety and health programs, where needed, and assist with implementation of those programs. Design and implement noise and air sampling plans in a multitude of different types of industry. October 2018 to present Industrial Hygiene Specialty Resources, L.L.C. 824 NW 42nd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73118 Partner/Industrial Hygienist Provide industrial hygiene and legal support services for a wide range of companies with manufacturing processes that included road construction, mining, railroading, jewelry manufacturing, rock crushing and asbestos manufacturing. Design and implement tailored sampling plans to meet specific OSHA and MSHA regulations as well as address workplace complaints. Conduct noise, asbestos, welding fume, and respirable dust/silica air sampling via area and personal dosimeters. Analyze occupational exposure data, provide results, and make recommendations for work practice, engineering, and administrative controls in the form of detailed reports to achieve and maintain worker safety and regulatory compliance.
- Industrial Hygienist at Chubb Global Risk Advisors
- Reviewed Medgate industrial hygiene data entry at Bureau Veritas North America
- Executive Fellow/Industrial Hygienist at Bureau Veritas North America
- Project Coordinator/Investigator at Bureau Veritas North America
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Industrial Hygiene and Environmental
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science
Assists CH2MHILL & BP Industrial Hygienist by entering A.C.M sample data into an excel Spreadsheet, and communicating results to employees. * Audit piping /pipeline asbestos samples, bulk sampling activities, RACM waste handling and tracking processes, recordkeeping systems, including www.stostracker.com notification data, and CUI's bulk data QA/QC ("paragraphing") process. Assist the Industrial Hygienist in conducting field check-outs of new CUI AHERA Inspectors. Assist the CUI Department in verifying that agency notifications are made prior to Asbestos abatement work. * Perform administrative functions including stewarding the NESHAP tracking spreadsheet. Maintaining field data sheets, information requests, and chains of custody. * Provide guidance and assistance to the field of the crew of more than 240 employees to promote compliance with occupational and environmental health / hygiene regulations and company policies and standards. * Schedule and coordinate Asbestos Physicals, X-rays, AHERA building instructor training, Asbestos 40hr training, Asbestos 8hr training. Also use ISNET to coordinate and schedule other annual training. * Carry out administrative tasks such as word processing, managing files and records, designing reports and spreadsheets, and perform other clerical duties.
- Assist the Industrial Hygienist at C.U.I Asbestos Administration
- FLEX Crew Sandblaster at C.U.I Asbestos Administration
- Industrial Painter at Industrial Carpenter
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Education
Total Environmental Concepts Inc. DC/MD/VA, USA
Position: Industrial Hygenist Lead
• Projects: Petroleum Clean-up, well gaging, mold/asbestos test and supervision
• Major technologies: ArcGIS, ArcMAP, AutoCAD, Adobe, Sketch
• Major duties: field site supervisions, collecting samples and sending to lab, writing and editting techincal reports for clients Global Consulting Position: Industrial Hygienist
• Projects: Abatement of buildings supervision, mold test, air sampling
• Major technologies: AutoCAD
• Major Duties: DC housing mold tests, training for OSHA Certification, training for Water sampling certification Market Source Position: Sales Lead
• Major Duties: Sales pitch to customers convincing to switch to major phone carriers, fixing and repairing software issues on phones, upgrading phone lines TROC Position: Sales Lead
• Major Duties: Remote work, sales pitch at different retail locations and training employees how to sell products such as JBL speakers.
- Industrial Hygienist Lead at Total Environmental Concepts
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geology/Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
I have practiced Industrial Hygiene and Enviromental Consulting for over 30 years. I am a Certified Industrial Hygienist, Florida-Licensed Asbestos Consultant, Licensed Mold Assessor/Remediator and have training in compliance, exposure assessment and other aspects of traditional industrial hygiene.
- Environmental Consultant, Certified Industrial Hygienist at EnviroHealth Solutions, LLC
- As Project Coordinator for several plating facilities at EPA, Navy CLEAN
- Senior Project Manager/Certified Industrial Hygienist at Gobbell Hays Partners, Inc
- Certified Industrial Hygienist/Principal Hydrogeologist at Golder Associates
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Hydrology and Water Resources
- B.A. - Earth Sciences
• As the Bangor Division Lead directly supervise employees to include GS-9/11/12 industrial hygienist, GS-9 industrial hygiene technicians; O-2 industrial hygiene officer and GS-5 office automation clerk.
• Manages the Exposure Monitoring Plan (EMP) and transitioned the plan into DOEHRS-IH improving data records for the entire Department.
• Sets priorities, prepares schedules, and plans work to be accomplished by team members.
• Assigns work to team members based on priorities, difficulties and requirements of the assignments and capabilities of the employee.
• Develops performance standards and evaluates performance of team members through DoD Performance Management and Appraisal Program (DPMAP)
• Establishes procedures and provide technical training, information guidance, and direction on industrial hygiene matters.
• Identifies developmental and training needs of team members and provides or make provisions for such developmental training.
• Responsible for quality and completeness of departmental surveys and reports.
• Represents Naval Hospital Bremerton as a member of various professional committees and boards, provides lectures; and appears on panels dealing with occupational health matters and application of federal regulations.
• Independently performs industrial hygiene (IH) inspections, surveys and evaluations, responsible for three industrial codes.
• Coaches and mentors one early career professional and two IH technicians to accomplish assigned sampling tasks.
• Participates in the Process Improvement Initiative (PII) project meetings with the goal of reducing report turnaround time.
• Interviews candidates for positions with the Industrial Hygiene Department, makes recommendations for appointment, promotion or reassignment.
• Hears and resolves complaints from employees and refers the more serious unresolved complaints to higher level supervisor.
• Inspires and motivates coworkers towards goal accomplishment by fostering an environment of trust, commitment, team spirit, and pride.
• Ensure EEO/EO principles are adhered throughout the department. Ensures continuing application of and compliance with, applicable laws, regulation and policies, governing prohibited personnel practices; promptly addresses allegations of prohibited discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
- Industrial Hygienist at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Industrial Hygienist at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Chief, Industrial Hygienist at Camp Zama
- Industrial Hygienist at Camp Zama
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Industrial Hygiene
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
03/2018 - Present
• Inspecting medical facilities and work environments to identify potential occupational health hazards, compliance with health and safety requirements and the need for further investigation.
• Investigating employee complaints relating to occupational/environmental health hazards not resolved at the local supervisory level, and maintains employee anonymity upon request.
• Serving as a consultant and technical advisor to Occupation Health, employees, managers, etc. to minimize environmental issues and adverse health effects.
• Recognizing a variety of hazards including physical, chemical, and biological hazards; ionizing and non-ionizing radiation; and other environmental agents.
• Accessing work practices and environmental conditions for hazards to the health and safety of workers.
• Preventing and eliminating environmental issues in the workplace that cause sickness, impaired health, or illness.
• Determining and recommending control measures and procedures that will be suitable and effective for the environment.
• Evaluating to determine nature and degree of toxic materials present, and measuring exposures for a variety of chemical, physical, and biological stresses.
• Acquiring quantitative and qualitative data to prepare various comprehensive and legally sufficient reports that assess the overall effectiveness of the industrial hygiene program and predict probable effects of exposures on the health and well-being of workers.
• Ensuring proper documentation of employee exposures in their medical records.
• Conduct comprehensive surveys and evaluation of facilities at VAPAHCS.
• Review construction design for Indusial Hygienist perspective.
• Conduct sampling, develop reports make mitigation recommendations.
• Conduct hazard assessment.
• Work to achieve and support quality improvement in all products and services
- Industrial Hygienist at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Environmental Health Safety Engineer at L-3 Communications Electron Devices
- Mine Safety Health Administration Inspector at US Department of Labor
- Environmental Health Safety Manager at Hospira Inc/Pfizer
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Occupational Health & Safety
Performed industrial hygiene exposure assessments, including respirable particulate exposure, noise
monitoring, heat stress, and industrial solvent exposure.
● Consulted with clients regarding industrial hygiene monitoring needs.
● Performed personal and area air monitoring for a wide range of chemical and biological exposures and had results analyzed using appropriate OSHA / EPA sampling methods. Interpreted the data gathered from the assessment and designed appropriate corrective recommendations. Prepared written reports in a timely manner for review to management for submission to clients following completion of projects
● Responsible for the comprehensive practice of industrial hygiene as it relates to exposure assessment and evaluation of controls for occupational safety and health hazards.
● Provided onsite monitoring and consultation to clients, program and process control review, assistance with program management and compliance, and determination of adequacy of control implementations.
● Asbestos building inspection, air sampling for various contaminants in industrial as well as residential settings.
● Performed asbestos bulk surveys at commercial and manufacturing sites.
● Assisted clients with exposure assessment remediation plans
● Interpreted analytical results and provided client with written reports following the completion of a project
● Major projects have included aerospace manufacturing physical hazard risk assessments, bottling industrial hygiene program management and exposure assessment, environmental management and performance conformity assessments, oil and gas exposure control efficacy assessments, and utility company exposure assessment program management and time critical response activities
- Industrial Hygienist at Bureau Veritas
- EHS supervisor at US Ecology
- Mail Handler at USPS
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Public Health - Environmental and Occupational Health focus
- MS - Occupational Health and Safety
Provided project air monitoring for commercial, residential, industrial, and federal facility
• Conducted air sampling and Implemented, reviewed, and developed final written reports for asbestos air clearance monitoring.
• Preformed hundreds of asbestos bulk sampling building inspections and provided written reports to clients regarding laboratory analysis.
• Conducts lead base paint testing using XRF and wipe methods. Performed Air Monitoring and Clearances at the Air Force Academy & various military bases in Colorado.
- Industrial Hygienist at Advanced Environmental Consulting (AEC), LLC
- Industrial Hygienist at Farmer Environmental group
- Industrial Hygienist at DS Environmental Consulting
8 months at this Job