• Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Journeyman
• Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Apprentice
• Tow motor trained
• Crane operator trained
• Team leader trained
• Assembly/stamping production experience
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Journeyman at Kirchhoff Automotive Tecumseh
- Carpenter at Wagenschutz Construction
- Driver at Bogie's Express
- Owner/Operator at Breitner Transportation & Storage
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- None - Computer Science
- None - Basic Studies
- High school or equivalent - basic studies
• Experience with vision inspection system.
• Lockout-tag out (LOTO).
• Setup and shutdown machines.
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straight edges.
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests. Resume Page #2 Industrial Maintenance Mechanic continues
• Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at KNAP & VOGT MANUFACTURING
- Team Leader-Assembly Technician at Sobowda technology
5 years, 2 months at this Job
I as a industrial maintenance mechanic and rigger have the duties of changing pumps, motors, bearings, setting new and old equipment, pipe fitting experience, filter changes, heavy rigging. Using fork trucks, mini cranes, chain falls, bobcats, back hoe's.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic/ Rigger at Bierlein Companies, Inc.
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- N/A - General education
- High school
Baytown, Texas 04/18 - Present
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
● Repair and maintain high speed filling equipment, including conveyors, elevated palletizers, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems
● Promoted to Senior Technician Assistant supervisor with all of the above responsibilities and additionally to delegate assignments to the other technicians
● Promoted to Supervisor
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at PrologistixStaffing
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Hire Resource Staffing
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Class at Owens Corning Roofing & Asphalt
11 months at this Job
Actually I'm a self employee on a small business small engine repair I'm looking for a steady job as Industrial Maintenance Mechanic or Supervisor I have 15 years of experience as industrial mechanic fixing and repairing machinery and Mobil equipment: Cincinnati milling machine, CNC saw, Bundle saw, punch press, drill press, radios drill press, CNC bender, conveyor, steel forge, gear box, surface grinder. Skid steer (bobcat), forklift, tracktor loader, truck spotter, Forklift drive (certificate), CPR (certificate) Maintenance: repair and fabrication of Blue prints and remote overhead crane operator. drive truck spotter weld and use of torch. Knowledge on steel grades, caliper, micrometer, multimeter Tape measure, dial indicator, shop math, computer, Also I have the opportunity to be part of different committees 5'S (Sorting, Straightening, Systematic cleaning, Standardizing, and Sustaining), Safety, company Projects, Schedule, Shipping, Set up man, hot roller and cold finish bar straightener, turn and polish machinery I have Knowledge of building maintenance: electric, plumbing, carpentry, and repairs I do auto mechanic for myself and friends, landscape creations (paver patios) and some constructions jobs also I like learn as much I can, I like have a good attendees and I will pass background checks and drugs tests I don't smoke or drink and responsible on anything I do, and always try do it the best I can I always say the truth even if is my fault, I will work overtime I'm looking to work on day shift due my business My hobby is buy and sell all kind items on internet
- Industrial maintenance mechanic at Real Exchange inc.
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities ¥ Work in a team environment, across departments, implements patient customer service solutions ¥ Read, interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service ¥ Briefing officials concerning, issues, problems, and requirements needed to meet deadlines ¥ Provide emergency unscheduled repairs of Beds, Oncology Chairs, Doors, and Industrial Medical equip ¥ Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of Exercise equipment, Laundry, Vehicles, Equipment service ¥ Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities troubleshooting and repair of VAMC machines ¥ Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic ¥ Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments ¥ Provide off-hours emergency maintenance, repairs, safety and wellbeing of the patients, employees ¥ Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and VAMC facility equipment ¥ Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions to serve the VAMC ¥ Use a Variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment ¥ Detect faulty operations, defective material make reports of unusual situations ¥ Comply with Federal and State laws, safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas ¥ Strong computer skills, Microsoft software, spreadsheets, Time management, excel, word, outlook ¥ Perform Inventory management of supplies, equipment, stock items, hardware parts, and manuals ¥ Priority purchase decisions, quality and dollar value, of a multitude of line items for Patient care ¥ Identify hazardous products, procedures; perform highly diversified VAMC facility's duties ¥ Maintain documentation of testing, inspections, maintenance, repair activities to ensure compliance ¥ Search vendor, supply, manufacturers, federal, contracts to purchase supplies and equipment. ¥ Responsible inventory returns, adjustments, utilizing proper excess procedures returns for credit ¥ Use administrative process skills to purchase commercial and Non-commercial items in VAMC ¥ Prepare material estimate to include skills needed determining the special tool required ¥ Provide briefings, written reports on condition of equipment and final check-out of work ¥ Always working with a Mindset of Safety First, Observe and make team aware of any "heavy lifts" ¥ Coordinate dates, times for onsite repairs, forward inspection, set deadlines, with detailed reports ¥ Prepare material reports make arrangements for handling, storage, and disposal of Haz-Mat Materials ¥ Actively search and implement new solutions to improve equipment, efficiency, and associate safety ¥ Traveled as a Mobile Depot Maintenance Leader on a Depot Field Team in CONUS out of OCONUS ¥ Coordinate dates, times for onsite repairs, forward inspection, set deadlines, prepare work documents ¥ Traveled Worldwide as a (FSR) Field Service Representative equipment specialist in South West Asia, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iraq for the Counter (RCIED) Electronic Warfare Systems (CREW) Tobyhanna Army Depot (CREW) Counter Electronic Warfare Systems Department. Experience
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at VA Medical Center & Tobyhanna, US Government
- Pre-Owned Sales Manager at Tom Hesser Chevrolet & BMW
- Pre-Owned Sales Manager at Sylvester Chevrolet
- Automotive Service Manager at Jack Williams Tire Co, Inc
13 years, 6 months at this Job
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at American Wire & Cable
- INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at Presrite Corporation
- INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at Vezers Industrial Professionals
- Industrial Millwright & Crew Leader at AK Steel
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Journeyman - Rigger Applications Program
Welding, brazing, cutting torch, maintenance of industrial machinery and electrical, maintenance of front end loaders, forklifts and track mobile. Maintenance and repair of rail cars.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Chickasha of Georgia
- Service Technician at Numotion
- CHAMP Operator at AECOM
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic at URS Corporation
11 months at this Job
- EMS Professions - Paramedic
- - Private Investigation
- - Motorcycle/ATV Technician
- - Automotive Technology
- - Firefighter 1
- Dual Seal Agriculture Diploma - Agriculture and Environmental Science Academy
I started at this beryllium processing plant as a contracted vendor then was hired as a full-time employee 21 years ago. I've advanced over the years and have now been a journeyman mechanic in the maintenance department for the past 11 years. The daily maintenance activities include welding, metal and pipe fabrication, fiber-glassing, equipment operations, painting, gear-head maintenance, pump maintenance, replacement of bearings, rebuilding mixer shafts, etc.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Materion Natural Resources (Formerly Brush Resources)
- Production Operator at Brush Resources (Now Materion Natural Resources)
- Laborer at Brush Resources (now Materion Natural Resources)
- Contracted Vendor at Brush Resources (now Materion Natural Resources) at Rancho Equipment
12 years, 9 months at this Job
Contact: 256-762-7207, Terry Thomas Responsibilities include: Maintenance Mechanic on #35 Paper machine. Hydraulic and pneumatic control systems Plan, work, install, dismantle, repair and construct maintenance Detect, diagnose, troubleshoot, correct and adjust machinery and equipment Ability and knowledge of hand and power tools and technical testing equipment Strong written, verbal and computer communication skills (Word and Excel)
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at International Paper Mill
- Alabama Licensed Residential Home Builder at Self-Employed
- Fitter/Welder at G & G Steel, Inc
- at Industrial Tank and Fabrication
6 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Management