Baytown, Texas 04/18 - Present
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
● Repair and maintain high speed filling equipment, including conveyors, elevated palletizers, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems
● Promoted to Senior Technician Assistant supervisor with all of the above responsibilities and additionally to delegate assignments to the other technicians
● Promoted to Leadman
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at PrologistixStaffing
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Hire Resource Staffing
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Class at Owens Corning Roofing & Asphalt
9 months at this Job
Monitors the equipment during production and makes any necessary repairs or adjustments Documents any corrections required Performs preventive maintenance on weekends Rebuilds equipment as required Assists with installation of new equipment Assists with maintenance throughout the entire facility as required. Manually able to grease, change oil, and clean various plant equipment. Monitor equipment and computer boards. Troubleshoot mechanical problems using detailed schematics and blueprints. Work other shifts when necessary. Must be able to understand and agree to follow Safety Rules (ie. Lockout Tagout) Must be able to comply with OSHA standards. Saturday and Sunday work required. Work very closely with other maintenance personnel in order to receive and pass along information concerning the job. Must be able to work with other devices that are very fragile and require precise attention. The goal is to be proactive rather than reactive in repairs to prevent possible downtime. We are expected to work with production for the most efficient, safe repair possible. While at Mountaire I work with Gorman Rupp Pumps, conveyors, gear boxes , compressed air, Augers, Hydraulic systems, Pneumatic systems, 3phase motors.
• Perform assigned PMs
• Troubleshoot and correct all assigned machinery in an efficient, safe manner
• Perform light fabrication and welding
• Constant monitoring of equipment for any irregularities
• Communicate any that could become a problem to supervisors
- Mountaire Farms Industrial Mechanic at Industrial maintenance mechanic
- Tyson Foods Industrial Mechanic at
- Deployment Technician at HP NMCI
- NMCI Desktop Technician at HP NMCI
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems Management
- High School Diploma
Industrial maintenance lead
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Skana Aluminum Company
- Cnc burner at Maniitowoc crane company
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
• Repaired and maintained the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment
• completed preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, rebuild, and repaired hydraulic, pneumatic equipment
• Setup and teardown of production machinery accordingly to production schedule
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Hormel Foods Corp
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Hire Dynamics
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at JBS Swift and Co
- at Extension Staffing
4 years at this Job
- Business Administration Degree
Preventative, Proactive, and Reactive maintenance on production equipment, including but not limited to conveyors, packaging equipment, motors and gearboxes, servo motors, scale weighing, metal detectors, robotic palletizer, and food handling equipment. Also worked on the setup, repair, and installation of gas burners for industrial ovens and exhaust blower systems. Perform breakdown repair and preventive maintenance electrical and mechanical. Experience with 480 and 240vac working with 24vdc and 110vac control voltages. Installed and troubleshoot variable frequencey drives such as allen and Bradley powerflex series along with yaskawa as well. Equipment ranging from belts, ovens, and fryers. Working with both chain and V belt drives.
- Industrial maintenance mechanic at Kroger columbus bakery
- Package handler at Fedex express
5 years, 1 month at this Job
Maintained building systems. Performed preventative maintenance services and safety inspections. Completed trouble shooting and repair of industrial machinery. Designed and fabricated parts for industrial machinery. Operated machinery such as lathes, milling machines, and drill presses. Completed tasks requiring arc welding. Ordered parts and worked with contractors and vendors. Utilized Oracle software to process purchase orders for parts and services.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Fibermark at North America Inc
- Machine Operator/Material Handler at Fibermark, North America Inc
24 years, 6 months at this Job
Industrial Automation & Building Maintenance, specialized in (hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical) welding - (tig, mig, stick) also plasma torch, set up, maintain and repair high speed production lines Conduct basic general and preventative maintenance repairs as per assigned work orders. Maintain a variety of electrical and electronic equipment by repairing, servicing and replacing components such as relays, circuit breakers, motors, wiring and circuit board, packaging equipment repair and electronic connections, timing, rebuilding cylinders, pumps, HVAC work.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Exide Technologies
- Project Manager at gray bill property management
- Contractor/Owner at [email protected] construction
5 months at this Job
- Associate - industrial automation and building maintenance
As a Maintenance Mechanic I built segments for SSAB's continuous casting operations in the mill. Some of the duties included alignment of rolls, using precision measuring tools along with fabricating as needed, control inventory hardware for our rebuilding process and replaced hydraulics components. Preventative maintenance, running new pipe work and installing new grease systems.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at SMS Millcraft
- Service Adviser at Green Buick GMC Inc
- Parts Specialist at Hawkeye International Trucks and Trailer
- Parts Sales Manager at AutoZone
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Environmental Studies and Psychology
- Certification - Fitness training and Sports Conditioning
All aspects of Industrial Maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Lead Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Choice Stairways
- Industrial Mechanical Foreman at Chesapeake Mechanical
- Pipefitter/Industrial Mechanic at Cianbro Corporation
- Pipefitter at DHS USCG Yard
10 months at this Job
skilled maintenance, fabrication, overhaul and repair of mechanical equipment located within a water, wastewater, pump stations, lift stations and treatment facilities as a fully competent plant maintenance mechanic, working independently in diagnosing problems and facilitating repairs.
Reviews system designs, specifications, and products, attends pre-construction meetings, and recommends changes in water/wastewater facilities mechanical systems; troubleshoots problems and recommends corrective actions based on skilled knowledge of mechanical repair practices; and performs preventative maintenance and corrective repair work on water/wastewater facilities and equipment.
• Fabricates and machines repair parts for equipment; welds steel, brass and aluminum; operates lathes, mill/drill presses, welders and various other metal working power and hand tools; and locates leaks and detects defects in water/wastewater equipment and machinery according to established plans and standards.
• Monitors, reviews and validates work practices for quality control of processes and to ensure adherence to safety standards; monitors and may train entry level crew members on safety methods and standards.
• Inputs and gathers data from Supervisory Control Data Acquisition system (SCADA) and runs reports as necessary.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at Dekalb Watershed Management
- Warehouse Clerk at Water & Power Authority
- Expeditor at Wyatt Construction Co
- Counter Clerk/Expeditor at Reliable Rentals
4 years, 7 months at this Job