Industrial maintenance Technician Day shift 12 hour rotating shift, Lead Man, help supervisor and other managers as needed. Fabricate, weld, work with power tools as needed as well as working with Compressors, Air dryers, thermo forms, Electrical, Hydraulic, pneumatic, vacuum , filter systems, chiller systems. I am proud of my attention to detail and my problem solving skills as well as my work ethic.
- Industrial maintenance Technician at Ctespac
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright) at Diamond Crystal Brand Foods/Hormel Foods
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright) Lead Maintenance Mechanic at New Hampshire Plastics Inc
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic/Lead Mechanic at Jac-Pac/Tyson Foods Inc
4 months at this Job
Culpeper, VA Duties and Responsibilities: Fabricated and assembled metal objects and equipment using welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools. Produced metal products according to specifications. Used multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes. Able to read and interpret diagrams and sketches to determine operations, required materials and timeframes for projects. Set up, operated and maintained welding equipment. While in this position, I also conducted safety training, assisted with payroll and inventory operations. Understood and implemented personal and company safety measures by wearing specialized goggles, helmets and gloves. Used communication skills to work with team members and converse with customers and clients. Position: Industrial Maintenance Technician Coffeewood C.C. Culpeper, VA
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at Coffeewood C.C
- disciplines at
- at Keene Mt
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Marketing
- Associate's - General Studies
- - Education
Maid Rite Inc. (Dunmore, Pa.) Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Technician Responsibilities: Safely ensure operations of electrical systems and mechanical equipment by completing preventive and corrective maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, conveyor systems and all forms of production machines. I am proficient in troubleshooting malfunctions with PLC's and VFD's and other electrical equipment. TAKTAL Lnc. ( Pittsburgh Pa.) Job Title: Lead Industrial Maintenance Technician Slocomb Windows And Doors Inc. ( Wilkes-Barre Pa.) Job Title: Lead Industrial Maintenance Technician Gonnella Frozen Products Inc. ( Hazalton Pa.) Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Technician Trans Western Polymers Inc. / Presto Products Company (Company Merger) (Tamaqua Pa.) Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Mechanic/ Extrusion Operator Crawford Property Rentals S.P. Job Title: Owner Business Type: Residential property rentals and management U.S. Army Job Title: INFANTRYMAN (11B) Discharge: Honorable
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at Maid Rite Inc.
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Advanced Process Automation
- Certification - Industrial Electronics
- Certificate of Completion - AWS D.1.1 Welder Cert.
- A.A.S. - Small Business Management/ Entrepreneurship
Overview: During my employment with AAC I was promoted and worked in several departments. My employment with AAC began as a Finishing Operator, Die Cast Operator and CNC Machine Operator. I was later promoted to a Team Lead in the CNC Machining department and then promoted to Industrial Maintenance Technician. * Ran leak tester * Distortion gauges * Shot blaster (Sintos Machines) * Filed parts * Operated and changed dies in 800 ton and 500 ton UBE die casting machines * Ran line to make trucks * Floater ran breaks reset alarms kept lines running * Coolant and oil monitor kept all oils and coolant full and monitored usage and levels * Monitored and made sure 5S * Scheduled and planned production to assure and make trucks in timely manner. * Managed 20 employees conducted daily meetings and assigned jobs also complete program and tool adjustments. * Performed Preventive maintenance on machines in all three departments assembly, die cast and machining. * Trouble shooting using operator manuals to fix problems. * Welded broken brackets as needed. * Preformed maintenance on CNC machines, Die Cast machines, Leak testers, Trim presses, Press machines, Shot blast machines on a daily bases.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at Aisin Automotive Casting
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
10300 Roberts Blvd Fort Smith, AR. 72916 United States 10/2015 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Industrial Maintenance Technician. (Maintenance) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: -Maintained warehouse and plant upkeep of electric, plumbing, HVAC, fire prevention, dust collection, scrap bailing, waste collection and shipping dock of a large scale paper carton incorporation. -Performed scheduled, breakdown, and preventive maintenance on roll sheeters, sheet printers, sheet cutters, finishing gluers, BMH palletizers, crushers, shredders, dust collectors, aerators, belt and roller conveyors, pumps, compressors, lifts, robots, pallet banders and shrink wrappers. -Knowledge of the use and maintenance of pallet jacks, fork lifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts. -Fabricated and machined parts in shop with the use of saws, mill, grinders, lathe, sanders, bench press, hydraulic press and drill press. -Knowledge of the use of micrometers, calipers, feeler gauges, force gauges, decibel gauges, depth gauges, infrared, dial indcators, torque wrenches for both precise measurements and strict tolerances. -Performed on call breakdown response quickly to achieve a quick troubleshoot, repair and return to service with the ability to multitask at times. -Performed various hot work with the use of Mig, Tig and Arc welding as well as a cutting touch for various metallurgy and repairs. -Inputed, resolved, and tracked all issues discovered with repairs or servicing performed on the online maintenance program (SAP) as well with supervisors, and operators of equipment. -Knowledge of motors, power transmissions, drive trains, gearboxes, inverters, hydraulics, diaphrams, alternators, valves, bearings, chains, rollers, pneumatics, diaphrams, knives, solenoids, rams, cylinders, cams and camshafts. -Experience in the use of mechanical and electrical theory to troubleshoot, repair and maintain components or systems related to cutting, printing, folding, gluing, stacking and shipping of product inside SQF plant operations. Supervisor: Cynthia Ford Reason for Leaving. To move family near close family in Eastern Colorado.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician. (Maintenance) at Graphic Packaging Inc
- Boilermaker. (Maintenance) at Brahma Group Inc
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician. (Maintenance) at Arkansas Air National Guard
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Military police
- - Applied Science and Technology
- - Advanced Aircraft Maintenance
- - Advanced Aircraft maintenance
- - Aircraft maintenance
- - Self and team advancement
- - Education
• Highlands Diversified Services | 250 Westinghouse Dr, London, KY 40741 | 606-878-1856 Industrial Maintenance Technician, over 2 years experience Omron PLC Training, Fanuc PLC Training, UBE Hydraulics Training Low Voltage Electrical Safety Certificatation (Under 1200V), Fire Safety Certification
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at Highlands Diversified Services, Inc
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at Aisin Automotive Casting
6 months at this Job
- Some college
My responsibilities in this position include any maintenance issue facility wide. Preventative and reactive maintenance on CNC machinery, hot and cold form steel stamping equipment, as well as, any other facility system including basic electrical and plumbing.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at Industrial Maintenance
- Tri-Axle Dump Truck Driver at BSG Excavating
- at Industrial Maintenance
- Industrial Sales/Sales Representative at Safety Kleen Systems
7 months at this Job
- - Information Security
Analyze defects and disturbances on the mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical components. Evaluate the scope of damage, determine repair and/or replacement of electrical facilities. Carry out, document, and forward documentations of damage assessment and requirement request for means of production or systems in need of repair; such as forklifts, machines, facilities, crane, etc. Adjust machine controls, perform difficult and high-quality maintenance and repair works on electronic control systems according to existing maintenance plans. Analyze and eliminate weak spots and suggest elimination; such as new production/ engineering. Carry out extensive and complex mechanical assembling and dismantling of machines.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at Industrial Maintenance / Fritz Winter
- at Industrial Maintenance / IAC
- Imaging Operator / RR Donnelley at RR Donnelly
- Inspector Operator /Tri at State Distribution
10 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - Diesel Mechanic/Undercarriage specialist
Electrical and Mechanical field service technician for industrial overhead electrical cranes. Experience with motors, drives, and complete electrical control systems. High and low voltage applications involving installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at Konecranes
- Electrician at IBEW
- Instrument & Control Technician at North American Energy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Industrial, shipping / receiving, plumbing, masonry, wiring, construction, maintenance, AC installation.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at L.P Construction & Maintenance
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
- Some college