Working in Kaiser Permanente as an Informatica Architect. Involved in installation of Informatica and Hadoop platform (PC, IDQ, MM, BG, TDM, B2B, DVO, PWX, BDM, EDC, CDH) in Linux RHEL 6.x and 7.x Platform, heavily involved in ETL roadmap strategy, platform assessment, tool selection for new use-cases and future enhancement of the highly scalable product. Have hands-on expertise with Cloudera Distribution Hadoop (CDH) setup and Informatica suits installation with Grid and HA in Linux RHEL platform. Produced number of reference architecture document along with best practices and How to's. Involved in Informatica Strategy development, BDM implementation into operational platform, Infrastructure upgrade planning and roadmap. As part of this project, Informatica BDM was implemented, starting from incubation to implementation into Dev, Test, Pre-Prod and Production platform with re-plat formation from AIX to Linux. Worked as a SME for BDM implementation, design lead, platform administrator and solution consultant lead for the high visible multi-phased project. Supported the BDM platform single handed with 40+ developers across cross time zone. Also, involved in Informatica upgrade from 9.x to 10.x with overall platform upgrade (AIX to Linux RHEL) and roadmap strategy and decision-making core lead group.
• Technologies used Informatica PowerCenter(PC) - 9.x,10.x, Informatica Data Quality(IDQ) -9.x/10.x, Informatica Big Data Management(BDM) -10.x, Data Validation Option(DVO) -9.x/10.x, B2B 9.x/10.x, Enterprise Data Catalog(EDC) - 10.x, Linux, Tableau, Python Script, Unix Shell Script, Safenet, Oracle 11g/12c, Exadata, CDH 5.x, Hive, Map-Reduce, HDFS, Impala
- Informatica Architect at Kaiser Permanente
- ETL Solution Architect at Amgen Inc
- ETL Design Lead and Migration Architect at AstraZeneca UK Limited
- IT Engineer at New India Assurance Company (NIA)
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.C.A. - Master of Computer Application
- B.Sc. - Mathematics
BDM Delivery Lead /Admin Project Objective: Main objective of the project to migrate the existing retail reporting on SQLSERVER/Oracle/DB2 reports from on premises environment to AWS cloud:
• Designed and implemented generic Visio Mapping template that facilitated automatic generation of Informatica ETL mappings which reduced significant time and effort.
• Designed and implemented dynamic mapping concept on BDM 10.1.1 U2 environment
• Lead development initiative to adhere Informatica best practices and standards outlined in Informatica's Velocity Methodology for informatica BDM and power center environment
• Worked with informatica IPS to set up EC2/EMR environments on AWS cloud.
• Strong Experience in Hadoop, Hive, hbase distributed computing and parallel processing.
• Experience upgrading Informatica PowerCenter BDM on Linux or AIX platform
• Experience applying Hotfixes to Informatica servers
• Experienced in troubleshooting and finding root cause for all BDM failures on EC2 and Hadoop environments.
• Configured and implemented CDC power exchange against SQLSERVER 2008/2012, Oracle 11g/DB2 environments.
• Thorough knowledge on power exchange table registrations/exporting datamaps to higher environment using DTLURDMO tool.
• Strong databases experience against oracle/SQL server/AWS RDS/Redshift
• Worked extensively on Informatica partitioning when dealing with large volumes of Meter Reads data and also partitioned the tables in Oracle for optimal performance.
• Upgraded informatica 9.6.1 envriornment to 10.1.1 envrionment
• Documented ETL Designs, ETL Standards and Source to Target mapping.
• Supported SQL server Database migration project to Azure SQL Server on cloud
• Led a group of technical on-shore and off-shore developers and support team.
• Worked on creating data profiling/score cards for business reporting
• Worked on creating HLD/LLD documents
• Worked on control M job automation for production runs
• Managed software design and technical architecture of large complex system, using project management and planning skills to minimize development time and maximize client acceptance.
• Environment: Informatica BDM 10.1.1 U2, EMR 5.4,powercenter 9.6.1,Power exchange 9.6.1,hive,hbase,RDS/Redhsift/control M/Informatica IDQ 10.1.1/Informatica IDQ 10.1,hue browser,aginity
- Informatica Architect at
- ETL/DQ Architect at BNP Paribas
- MDM Developer /ETL Architect at Ansell Healthcare
- Solution Architect & Sr at Johnson & Johnson
2 years, 3 months at this Job
This project is about replacing existing JDA tool used for planogram management in stores - Space planning and store mapping. We are using Informatica power center integration tool to populate the product, sales and reporting tables in new SQL Server Database. Responsibilities:
• Work with software vendor JDA to understand the current system (DB tables, input/output files) and end to end data flow process.
• Analyze various systems and source of data to create new architecture for space and floor planning.
• Design an ETL process to replace the existing process and provide required planogram data to downstream systems.
• Design and develop new Informatica mappings and synchronization tasks to load required files into Google Cloud platform (GCP).
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, provide ETL process related updates, get feedback and implement the changes using the established change management process.
• Interaction with the Business Partners to understand the overall business purpose of the project, gather requirements, analyze them and put forward the timeline, issues and risks.
• Design and develop complex Informatica mappings to transform and load the data from and to flat files, and relational tables.
• Write the High level and detailed design documents and Unit test plans.
• Coordinate with offshore team on daily basis. Review code and Unit test documents and Unit test results.
• Create job schedules using Tivoli and execute them in different environments
• Perform tuning by identifying and eliminating the bottlenecks for increasing the performance Technology and Tool: Informatica Power Center 10.1.1, Informatica Developer 10.1.1, Informatica Analyst 10.1.1, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services - Data Integration and Administration, UNIX, DB2, SQL Server 2014, Tivoli Workflow Scheduler, HP Service now, HP Service Center, Putty, DB Visualizer 9.5.8, Jira, SharePoint, Confluence WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Informatica Consultant/Informatica Architect at Kroger Technology
- Sr ETL Developer/Informatica Tech Lead at Kroger Corporation
- Tech Lead at State Of Ohio, OH
- ETL Architect/Informatica Lead at BNP Paribas
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication - Engineering
Regal Beloit is a leading manufacturer of electric motors headquartered in Beloit, WI, catering to a wide range of markets from heavy industry to high technology. Regal has seen major growth due to the numerous acquisitions that are done each year. This necessitates the need for working with numerous different ERP systems for managing the businesses. Projects at Regal Beloit:
Acquisition of A.O.Smith by Regal warranted the need for integrating the reporting for EPCs Sales, Orders & AR data into the Regal framework. EPC was on a different ERP (Mfg Pro) & reporting was based out of Business Objects. This project was an effort to read data from Mfg Pro and load it into the existing warehouse for Regal so that there is a common platform for reporting as in the case of all other Regal's businesses.
RK/PK - Customer On-Time Delivery Metrics
This project was a result of Regal's initiative for Customer Satisfaction. The prime objective of this project is to measure the ON-TIME delivery metrics of shipments from Regal to the customer. Metrics are captured across multiple ERP systems across different geographies to evaluate the two main KPIs RK (Request Kept) and PK (Promise Kept) at different plants in Regal.
Unico - Integration Project
This project is again a result of Regal's acquisition of the Unico business whose ERP is based out of IFS. Through this project, the data from IFS was integrated with the existing warehouse, to enable reporting on Sales & Orders from Unico. Oracle Implementations
Regal has a global presence with businesses on different ERPs. The company's objective is simplification and to bring all businesses into a single ERP system,
this involves taking into account the country specific rules and also currency conversions. Responsibilities:
• Participated in Requirement Gathering sessions to understand business needs
• Designed the data warehouse model to suit the specific business needs
• Designed the ETL process to cater to the user requirements
• Designed and developed various mappings in Mapping designer and sessions and workflows in Workflow manager to extract data from flat files, Oracle sources & third party ERP systems for loading data into the warehouse
• Developed Transformation logic and designed various complex Mappings in the Designer
• Worked with various transformations such as Lookup, Aggregator, Expression, Router, Filter, Update Strategy, Stored procedure, Sequence Generator. Created and ran Pre-existing and debug sessions in the Debugger to monitor and test the sessions prior to their normal run in the Workflow Manager.
• Run the Power Mart sessions through DAC.
• Create user friendly functions in UNIX to be used for data quality and meet other requirements.
• Created the Presentation layers in RPD for the reports to be built upon the data warehouse.
• Created OBIEE Dashboards and reports.
• Providing Production Support post Go Live. Environment: Informatica Power Center 7.3.2 / 8.6 / 9.0.1, UNIX, Oracle 10g / 11i , EBS 11i / R12, Datawarehouse Administrative Console, Oracle BI Dashboards, BI APPS 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1, 220.127.116.11.3
- OBIEE/Informatica Architect/Lead at Regal Beloit
- ETL Lead at Decision Support & Insight
- Global Head Count & Inventory Aging at Regal Beloit Corporation
- Sr. ETL Developer at Regal Beloit Corporation
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology Exposure
Project Credit Risk Transfer This program is to productionalize the CRT offerings at Freddie Mac, and enable enhanced flexibility, safety and soundness. CRT Securitization provides capability to create and manage new CRT flexibility in offerings that are securities based and provides flexibility to create new CRT security offerings. Data module of this project is to extract all the required data from multiple sources namely, the corporate data warehouse & Loan related data sources and load them into the CRT system. An approximate of 2 billion records has been loaded to the target system. Data module of this project had two parts: Data Load and Reconciliation. Responsibilities:
• As Informatica Tech Lead, have worked right from Scope identification, End-to-End Architecture, Design, Development till Production deployment of this project.
• Have led a ETL development team of 6 members, preparing High-Level Design, Low-Level design, guiding and coordinating the team, troubleshooting the UAT and E2E issues and deploying the code to production.
• Responsible for the environment setup like the Informatica Domain configuration, Repository Setup, Folder creation and security domain setup, deployment groups creation and Unix box setup.
• Established standards and processes for the ETL team, Code review checklist, Components Inventory List, Autosys Jobs Dependency List and Task Assignment list.
• Designed and developed separate set of Initial Data Load and Daily Data Load jobs and Reconciliation respectively.
• Effectively managed the Source system Governor Kick-out constraints by implementing Batching process for informatica jobs.
• Effectively implemented the Informatica Error Logging functionality to log the data errors and parallelly proceed with the data load process. Subsequently, the errored records will reported to the business for further decisions.
• Utilized the Informatica ETL tool to even produce the reconciliation reports requested by the Business and implemented emailing process for the same.
• Impressed on the accuracy and effectiveness of the ETL process to generate reports, Business recommended the ETL tool to replace Java components for generating the existing reports.
• Created numerous Unix Shell scripts to resolve complexities at the Pre-Session and Post-Session level of Informatica.
• Developing Job Information Language (JIL) Scripts for scheduling Informatica Jobs in Autosys Scheduling tool.
• Extended support to the UAT, E2E and Perf testing teams in identifying their respective testing scope and resolving/trouble-shooting the issues, if any.
• Lead the Production deployment activity for the Data Module, ensured the infrastructure requirements by liaising with respective teams like DBAs, Unix Admins, Shared Services team etc and successfully executed the data module in production for 2 billion of data with literally 0 errors/issues earning great accolades from customer.
• Monitoring the Daily jobs in Prod-Parallel environment, resolving arising issues and ensuring smooth data flow. Skills Informatica 9.x, Unix Shell scripts. Autosys JIL Scripts, Microsoft VISIO.
- Informatica Architect/Lead at Hexaware Technologies/Freddie Mac(Client)
- Informatica Lead at Hexaware Technologies/Freddie Mac(Client)
- Informatica Lead /Senior Developer at Hexaware Technologies/Freddie Mac(Client)
- Informatica Lead /Senior Developer at Hexaware Technologies/Freddie Mac(Client)
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
Supporting the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Transaction Services Logistics Data Gateway (LDG) Data Warehouse/Data Mart Initiative. Served as the Administration/Team-Lead of the Developer Team (3 staff members). Involves training the Developers in the use and functionality of Informatica toolset and optional plug-in's to develop/design ETL processes and EDI X.12 Unstructured-Data Parsers (B2B DataTransformation), including Web-Service-Provider and Consumer transformations. Assign tasks to Developer Staff as appropriate to accomplish enhancements to existing processes, to automate manual processes, and to implement solutions to new requirements. Monitor/Supervise the Development cycle through specification, build, and unit-testing. Deploy ETL, parsers, and web-service processes to various life-cycle staging points (e.g., Development, System-Regression Verification, End-User-Acceptance, Promotion-to-Production), assisting staff in each stage. Continue to perform Change Management Administration tasks to test/verify/deploy staff-developed ETL solutions. Continue to perform duties of Software Engineer III slot, with the main focus of upgrading the Informatica COTS application (e.g., server configurations, performance tuning on processes) to maintain service/support vendor contract level at latest 'generally available' version. The current GA version 10.2 requires moving the environment from HP-UX platforms to RedHat Linux as HP-UX is no longer supported. This effort is in-progess, with an implementation in a 'Development/Test-Bed' environment during Winter/Spring 2019 and proposed Production environments during C.Y. 2019.
- Senior Informatica Architect at Serco NA
- Analyst at IBM
- Software Engineer III at Support the Defense Logistics Agency
- Senior Software Engineer at Liberty Mutual Insurance
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Technology
- A.A.S. - Computer Technology
Socle Education application system addresses for low-cost paperless financial aid to CCI Inc. It is valuable Title IV accounting and compliance services and Full visibility for management audit purposes. Application provides academic institutions with guidance and support in financial aid engineering and management. These data help schools like maintain their image and regulatory standing with programs that minimize cohort default rates and help ensure access to federal and state education funding. Responsibilities
• Prepared the Technical Design Document based on the project requirements for Socle Data Conversion project.
• Responsible for ETL design, data analysis, loading data from CMC flat file to CampusVue Financial data mart (SQL Server).
• Extract data from flat files load into stage table from stage table to transactional analysis systems tables.
• Troubleshooting Database performance issues and implementing necessary database changes.
• Resolving on-going maintenance issues and bug fixes in production support. Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.5.1, SQL Server 2012, Windows, IBM Cognos 10.1
- ETL Informatica Architect at Corinthian Colleges INC
- Senior Informatica/Datawarehouse Architect at Morgan Stanley
- Senior Informatica/Datawarehouse Architect at PPL Corporation
- Senior ETL Architect at Amazon Seattle WA
5 months at this Job
Aramark delivers experiences that enrich and nourish people's lives through innovative services in food, facilities management, and uniforms. We provide award-winning services to healthcare institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses in 22 countries around the world. The Retail data warehouse consists of Invoice, Inventory, Product , DCS (Department Code Sub code) data which provide an interface for Qlikview Dashboards. Responsibilities:
• Collect business requirements, build data model, lead development and provide progress reports to Manager.
• Performed technical analysis, design, build and implementation of business transformation logic process using Qlikview.
• Gathered the requirements to design and build Retail data model-INVOICE FACT, INVENTORY and INVOICE ITEM Dimensions.
• Migrated the ETL code form SSIS packages using Informatica mappings for Correction table structures.
• Involved in the requirements gathering of Leisure application, developed the mappings using Informatica to load the data into Leisure database.
• Built the various pie chart/Straight tables for Category Sales, Sales Targets, Gross Profit and Cost of Goods Sold Targets.
• Designed the dashboard in Qlikview for Food and Labor Management metrics for Global Opex team (GOE) which could be drilled down by LOB, Region, District and Profit Centers.
• Created Visualization from various sources using Qlik Sense.
• Built the Service Now Dashboard to track the Incidents/Requests raised by US Service Desk and built various charts to analyze aging of the requests
• Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control.
• Used NPRINTING to generate pdf reports like SE Daily & Weekly Event Reports for NFL, MLB, NHL from Qlikview Dashboard objects.
• Build reconciliation process to ensure high data quality during the validation process.
• Performed the Unit Testing for the developed code in Qlikview and Informatica.
• Prepared Design Documents, ETL Specifications and Migration Documents. Environment: Qlikview 9.0/10.0/11.0, Qlik Sense 2.0, Informatica Power center 9.1.0/8.5.1, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS 2008, NPRINTING v14.0, TFS, Windows XP and UNIX
- IT Project/Technical Lead/Architect Informatica/Qlikview at Aramark
- Data Modeler/Sr.Informatica/Qlikview Developer at Destination Maternity Corp
- Lead IT/Business Analyst at Cisco
- Data Modeler/Informatica Lead at GE Corporate
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Project Name : Bluesimplicity and XA8 limits/DME Technologies : Informatica 9.5.1, UNIX, Oracle, DB2,SQL Server, SAS, Microsoft Project Plan(MPP) Role : ETL(Informatica) Architect/Project Manager Sep 2016 to Till date Description: Blue Simplicity tool provides a simple experience for members or shoppers to understand the cost share associated with a medication, procedure, or service in wellmark website. Give members an “on-the-move” experience that gives them access to the information they need at the time they need it. A tool that allows members to engage in their healthcare options at the time of service. XA8 Limits project is about the transferring current benefit period accumulated limits, from Legacy to Facets for the migrating groups after the benefits are set up and prior to the first claim processed in Facets. DME(Durable Medical Equipment) project is about calculating the limits count of the migrated members who have borrowed and remaining limits of the members. Role: - Playing the role of an ETL Architect/Project Manager. It includes - Collaborate with all stakeholders to clarify client requirements, business needs and project objectives. - Prepared the project plan and successfully delivering on-time, within scope and budget by monitoring and tracking the progress. Communicate with stake holders on regular basis. - Managed the resources from off shore/on site by ensuring resource availability and allocation. - ETL Designing for the project, setting up of the environment, converting functional requirement into technical requirement documents. Understand the current data model, ETL Process, configure and implement the solution. - Design/Develop and maintain all ETL mappings/scripts and physical data models. - Implemented the testing plan in SIT and UAT environment. Prepared UTC and UTR documents. Deployment of the code and scheduling. - Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. - Team management includes conflict resolution, issue management, individual appraisals and performance analysis review. - Track Issue Register and Risk Register and publish the updates as and when necessary to the stake holders. - Report Customers with exact and precise information during Monthly Review Meetings with the Leadership.
- ETL(Informatica) Architect/Project Manager at Cognizant - Wellmark BlueCross Blue shield
- Project Lead/Architect/Manager at Cognizant Technology Solutions - Kaiser Permanente
- Sr Systems Analyst/Technical Manager/Architect at Accenture - State Farm Insurance Inc
- ETL Developer/Software Engineer at Hewlett Packard (Paris, France)
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Project Name: Federal Reserve Bank of NewYork, New York,NY
Duration: Aug 2015 to July till date
Platform & Skills: Oracle 11g/12cR2, 12c Cloud Control, Veritas Cluster, Solaris 10, Linux 5/6, RAC/RAC-ONE(11gR2/12c), OID, 12c Goldengate, 12c/13c OEM,Informatica 9.5/9.6.1
Role: Datawarehousing Architect/Senior Oracle DBA
● Migrated Informtaica source and target databases from 11g to 12c pluggable databases
● Migrated Informatica 9.5 to Informatica 9.6.1 on the new servers along with upgrading database from 11g to 12
● Tuned both source and target databases at various levels for ETL using informatica
● Created and modified transfomations for efficient data loads and business changes
● Involved in data modeling and ETL strategy design
● Developed a strategy to migrate 11g databases into 12c as PDB databases using datapump
● Installed and created 12c RAC-ONE databases on Linux
● Developed provisioning process using 12c OEM for installing 12c GI, RAC-ONE RDBMS and create CDB/PDBs
● Extended the existing clusters to add third node and resolved the issues
● Resolved the issues with OCR/Voting disks
● Stabdardized the Oracle Homes for GI/RDBMS and OEM installations
● Configured ACFS
● Installed and configured 12c Goldengate on ACFS and configured high availability
● Developed provisioning for patching process with 12c OEM
● Configured dataguard for 12c RAC-One databases
● Relocating RAC-ONE databases for maintenance operations to reduce downtime
● Resolved RMAN backup issues
● Configured OLS for data security
● Created and managed wallets for RMAN backups and datapump
● Developed a strategy to migrate stats and strategy to collect stats in optimal way
● Tuned the databases at various levels
● Upgrading 12c OEM to 13c OEM
● Upgraded 11g Oracle Restart databases with dataguard in place
- Datawarehousing Architect/Senior Oracle DBA at Veritas Cluster
- Datawarehousing Architect/Senior Oracle DBA at Veritas Cluster
- Senior Oracle DBA at ORACLE CORP
- Datawarehousing Architect/ Senior Oracle DBA at Platform & Skills
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Computer Science and Engineering