Team Size: 12 Environment: Informatica Power center 10.x,IDQ,MDM 10.x,DVO,Erwin,Salesforce,Teradata,SQL Server,GitHub,Bit Bucket,Bamboo,Jira
The goal of the Sales Renovation project is to provide a centralized data environment that contains necessary information to empower the CSIM Sales team to better service their customers, identify new opportunities and provide leadership with a wholistic view of the business. The strategy of the Sales DataMart is to provide a subset of data from disparate sources both internal and third party. The idea is to create cross-references between these sources and then summarize business information to enable the sales team to understand their customer's patterns and preferences.
This application helps the sales team in increasing the efficiency of targeted sales activities. Business Intelligence and Analytics teams would be able to run advanced analytics and generate standardized reporting and visualizations to increase CSIM performance.
• Interact with Business Partners to understand the business requirements and implement solutions to meet the requirements.
• Design the Logical and Physical data models using the Dimensional modeling techniques
• Defining data architecture in adherence with Architectural standards and designed the application to meet current and future requirements.
• Responsible for scope, size, and manage ETL/data quality implementation effort and reports status accordingly
• Perform as active leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL architecture.
• Worked with IDQ on data quality for data cleansing, robust data, remove the unwanted data, correctness of data.
• Strong in Performance tuning of ETL jobs and Process improvements of existing jobs.
• Technical reviews, Data validation & end to end testing of ETL Objects, Source data analysis and data profiling.
• Triage the Production issues and work on the code fixes.
• Preparation of High level design documents for the ETL requirements.
• Extensively used Informatica DVO for unit testing in Dev environment.
• Build SQL agent job scripts and deploy using CI pipeline in GitHub
• Supported multiple Agile Scrum teams and contributed in sprint grooming, planning, daily scrum and sprint retrospect calls.
• Code Review and Technical assistance to team
- Informatica Architect Atlanta, GA at Charles Schwab
- Informatica Lead at Fresenius Medical Care
- Informatica Architect at State Of Wisconsin
- Informatica Architect at AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Socle Education application system addresses for low-cost paperless financial aid to CCI Inc. It is valuable Title IV accounting and compliance services and Full visibility for management audit purposes. Application provides academic institutions with guidance and support in financial aid engineering and management. These data help schools like maintain their image and regulatory standing with programs that minimize cohort default rates and help ensure access to federal and state education funding. Responsibilities
• Prepared the Technical Design Document based on the project requirements for Socle Data Conversion project.
• Responsible for ETL design, data analysis, loading data from CMC flat file to CampusVue Financial data mart (SQL Server).
• Extract data from flat files load into stage table from stage table to transactional analysis systems tables.
• Troubleshooting Database performance issues and implementing necessary database changes.
• Resolving on-going maintenance issues and bug fixes in production support. Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.5.1, SQL Server 2012, Windows, IBM Cognos 10.1
- ETL Informatica Architect at Corinthian Colleges INC
- Senior Informatica/Datawarehouse Architect at Morgan Stanley
- Senior Informatica/Datawarehouse Architect at PPL Corporation
- Senior ETL Architect at Amazon Seattle WA
5 months at this Job
Project: The scope of this project is the compliance of data audit, change data capture and error handling of the GCMR system. Architect: Responsibilities:
• BDV with Actuals, Projection & Planning flow from Hyperion Reporting Cube.
• Sales Target Reporting: By Territory Sales Design.
• Lead a team of Onsite and Offshore Designers, as of the new Data Movement architecture.
• Designed and provided multiple custom solutions and generic processes, which can be used by many other applications outside the project.
• This effort involves developing new and modifying existing UNIX shell scripts to automate routine tasks as of the new ETL architecture.
• Ensuring data is clean, consistent and synchronized across source platforms.
Project: The scope of this project is the compliance of data audit, change data capture and error handling of the GCMR system.
- Sr. Informatica Architect at
- Informatica ETL Solution Architect at SANOFI, Parisppany, NJ
- Informatica Technical Lead at Vertiv
- ETL Technical Lead at McDonalds Corp
8 months at this Job
- Masters In Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelors in Engineering Technology - Engineering Technology
Client: Merrill Lynch is one of the largest wealth management businesses in the world.
Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management is part of Bank of America Corporation's Global Wealth & Investment Management business. Project: This is an enhancement project to improve data access and reporting, improve data integrity and consistency across the organization. Responsibilities
• Extensively involved in the requirements gathering process and analyzed the functional specs provided and created technical specs documents for all the ETL related process
• Work closely with BA and Application developers to understand the source data, application structure to develop and create data warehouse process which is consistent with the application screens
• Developed ETL strategy based on the data model design and different subject areas which conformed to the set of business requirements
• Developed various Sources to Stage and Stage to Target Informatica process using Informatica Power Center tools- Mapping Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Repository Manager.
• Schedule the session tasks comprising of different mappings for data conversion and extraction in order to load data into target database.
• Migrated mappings, sessions and workflows from Development to testing and then to Production Environments.
• Created Integration, UAT testing scenarios. Performed regression and unit testing.
• Worked with DBA's to consistently improve the overall performance of the data warehouse process and to debug the oracle errors. Environment: Informatica Power Center, DB2, Oracle, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL, Flat Files, Toad, SQL Developer, Linux, Erwin, UNIX, Shell Scripting, Autosys
- DW ETL/ Informatica Architect / Developer at Merrill Lynch
- DW ETL/Informatica Architect / Developer at Prudential
- ETL/ Informatica Architect / Developer at NYSE Euronext
- AVP at Citigroup
1 month at this Job
- Master Of Technology - Software Engineering
- Bachelor Of Engineering - Electronics & Communications
• OBIEE / OBIA / HRA / DAC Installation / Integration / Development / Security / Technical Support using Informatica Powercenter & Metadata Manager Integration/Development/Technical Support of various Operating Systems, Databases, & Languages using Informatica in a Agile Environment. Rational Concert.
• Architected Informatica ETL XML ERP Benefit focus System for 834 Membership Enrollment for E-business group. Java transformations. Access Mappings.
• Developed Informatica mappings to/from Oracle 11 Operational Data Store and Sql Server 2005, C++, Java, Performance tuning for low latency.
• Operations/Support Win 2003/sql server 2000/Informatica 6.xx-8.xx for Energy Trading / Credit Risk Algorithms Data warehousing for Major Oil Company
• Architected Informatica Installation, Configuration, Supporting in Algorithm Design for High Frequency / Scalability / Availability for low latency applications.
• Sun Solaris Oracle 9/10g RAC Environment
• Informatica Development of Master Data Portal from Siebel and Global Data Conversion, C++, Performance Tuning for low latency. Access Data Mappings.
• Architected Installation /Configuration / Administration of Informatica Powercenter on Solaris, NT, Win2k on Oracle PowerConnect SAP
• Informatica Development of various clinical trial data for multiple data marts
• Data integration / Migration / Warehousing from Oracle Clinical & other Legacy systems into Oracle Data Marts
• Informatica Metadata Administration and Data Mart Security
• Brio validations, building reports and assisted with Business Specifications and Rules. Web development Reports
- Informatica ETL Architect Data Engineer at ETL PARTNERS GROUP
- Senior Informatica ETL Architect Data Engineer at Yurcor
- Senior Informatica Data Engineer at Anteon
- at Informatica Corporation
16 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer/Electrical Engineering
Implemented BI solutions for TEKsystems clients. Performed Data Modelling and executed Data Integration projects for The Joint Commission (TJC). Developed ETL re-engineering solution for Geneia using Talend Big Data, S3, Apache Spark, Vertica. Executed Data and ETL modernization projects for TRowe and JMFamily using IICS, AWS, Spark and Python
• Brought down ETL execution time by 80% in new Talend ETL architecture
• Developed Solution Approach and Roadmap for remediation from PowerCenter to Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
• Working on multi-phase PowerCenter to IICS remediation
• Performed BI maturity assessment and road map development for TJC and Geneia.
- Practice Architect at TEKsystems Global Services
- Senior Data Architect at Orion Health Inc
- Senior Technology Architect at Infosys Technologies
- at Bank of America
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Analytics, Finance
- Master's - Computer Science
• Worked on Informatica 10.2.0 version, Creating mapping, transformation and workflow for new project.
• Worked on Calheers outbound project for healthcare members.
• Import XML Metadata from DTD file. Create custom XML / Normalized views. Define rules for Entity relationship.
• Working with XML Editor, creating and editing views. Creating erlationship between views.
• Co-ordinate business users and business analyst to get requirements and creating timelines for the delivery.
• Creating staging table for outbound where SOA team will pickup the files and process data for health care providers.
• Creating parameter files for the project.
• Creating various type of transformation I.e. expression, aggregation, lookup, sequence generator, aggregate and mapplet for various scanerio.
• Worked on team foundation server for version control.
• Prepared HLD, LLD and mapping documents for production support team.
• Worked on multiple Sources I.e. XML DTD, SQL server, Oracle and sales force to pull the data.
• Worked on schedule tool autosys to schedule a job.
• Worked on various transactions types i.e. 834 ,835 and 837 outbound , BAM Events for Calheers.
• Managing onshore and Offshore team members to understand ETL Process and resolved the issues.
- Senior Informatica Lead at LA Care
- Senior Informatica Lead at Cigna Health Insurance
- Senior Database ETL Developer at Verizon Wireless, Inc
- Senior Database / ETL Developer at Bank of America, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Karachi
Bank Branching and Trust (BBandT): CLIP
Technology Informatica Power Center 9.5, Oracle, UNIX and Windows NT.
Organization Cognizant Technology Solution
Duration Aug 2015 - Till Date
BB&T has planned to replace its existing Commercial Lending System (CLS) with AFS Vision application. The legacy CLS manages the origination, servicing, and administration of loans. The AFS system will support those same functions but expand its functions to include reporting. Currently the P8 workflow system consumes data from the legacy system CLS on daily basis. With AFS replacing the legacy system these feeds to P8 system will be now routed through Data Landing Zone (DLZ). DLZ will be loaded with data of AFS on a daily basis; this data will be further sent to P8 workflow system which will assign work to the loan servicing group based on the kind of data it receives. Role DW Architect and Team Lead
• Involved in Daily and Weekly Status meetings with offshore team
• Effectively involved in ETL Design and development of Mappings, Sessions, Worklets, Workflows
• Designed the Data mapping document (DMD) for the code development by understanding the business requirement
• Designed detailed Unit Test Document, System & Integration Test Document with all possible Test cases/Scenarios
• Created Implementation-plan and were in alignment with code migration team during production implementation
• Extracted the data from the Mainframe files and other RDBMS databases into staging area and populated onto Data warehouse
• Performed Unit testing, System & Integration testing and actively involved in team code reviews
• Effectively used Mapping Variables, Mapping Parameters, session parameters and workflow variables
• Created Test results, test log and error log documents to get clear understanding of business logic and maintain ETL standards
• Done over project documents and user manual for support team for clear understanding
• Migration of code between the Environments and maintaining the code backups Location North Carolina , US
- DW Architect and Team Lead at Cognizant Technology Solution
- at Cognizant Technology Solution
- at Cognizant Technology Solution
- at Cognizant Technology Solution
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology
Accenture will provide application development, performance improvement and Production Support services to Shire within their Specialty IT division. Accenture team will be capturing the business requirements, designs, build & deployment and for application maintenance and production support activities. Accenture will provide support for level 1& 2 issues for Shire's Specialty Pharma applications within Commercial IT. The project consists of over 10 applications that utilize Siebel, Informatica, Business Objects, Netezza, Oracle, SQL Server UC4 technologies. Responsibilities:
• Liaise with business subject matter experts in analyzing business requirements, understand the various data sources.
• Architect the productivity data mart. Review and maintain the schema, its tables, indexes, views and PL/SQL procedures in Oracle 10g.
• Design and develop the technical/functional specification for ETL development and implement using Informatica. Analyze dependencies for workflow for various ETL processes, handle exception, and maintain logs.
• Estimates the enhancements, fixes; develop work plan and assignment. Manage the releases and time of the resources both offshore and onshore.
• Establish project standards; establish good working relationship with clients as well as team.
• Managed team in different zones/countries for multiple implementations.
• Worked as Product owner for ETL for a salesforce implementation. Environment: Informatica BDM, AZURE, Informatica Power Center 9.5.1, MS-SQL SSIS, UNIX, Netezza, Oracle 10g - PL/SQL, Erwin DM r7, TOAD 12.1, Business Objects, Qlikview, Qliksense, PGP Encryption, network protocols- FTP/SFTP, telnet, HTTP(S), and SSH.
- Sr. Technical ETL & DW/BI Architect/ Project Owner at Accenture Pvt Ltd
- at Accenture Pvt Ltd
- DW/BI Architect at Accenture Pvt Ltd
- Senior Lead Consultant and Data Architect at Accenture Pvt Ltd
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
Short Term. Participated on the Master Data Management work team. Completed Informatica courses on MDM and ActiveVOS.
- Consultant at SENSE CORP
- Information Technology Architect at CENTENE CORPORATION/HEALTH NET INC
- MIS Director at SHIPPERS NETWORK LLC, PRO-FECT LOGISTICS LLC & GOLDEN EAGLE EXPRESS
1 month at this Job